Anderson's Jewelers

Anderson's Jewelers provides the best value in GIA-certified diamonds. Our gemologists are happy to help you choose the perfect setting and stones for your engagement ring and other diamond jewelry. We have an extensive selection of ring settings to choose from or we can help you design your own. We also offer diamonds in a variety of cuts, colors and sizes. Platinum and gold settings are available. Please come in to browse our selection of diamond rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets!

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

21 Grove St, Wellesley, MA (781) 235-2029

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Sophie H

It boggles my mind why anyone would shop anywhere else. Most beautiful selection of new and vintage rings, diamonds, and jewelers on staff willing to custom make any ring I could imagine! You can't find better prices anywhere for such high quality. So happy, best store ever.

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Molly K

I bought a vintage ring here for my wedding band and it’s beautiful and an extremely reasonable price for the quality of the diamonds. I’ve always loved this store and was so happy with the staff and the ring. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Rachel M

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here and I was blown away by it’s beauty! He shopped around at other stores in the Wellesley area but wasn’t greeted or taken care of like he was at Anderson’s. Shortly after our engagement, we bought my wedding ring too and I cannot wait to... Read More wear it! I recommend Anderson’s to my friends and family - even if they live out of state!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Chelsea S

Anderson's Jewelers is the best! I highly recommend going here. They had an amazing selection of vintage, classic, and modern engagement rings to choose from.