Documentary

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

234 5th Ave, New York, NY will travel (646) 246-7260

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Robin T

Hiring Andrea for our wedding was the best decision ever! I had the fortune of working with some amazing vendors for our big day, and I have plenty of praises for each of them - but Andrea was by far my favorite. She has such passion and dedication for her work, which was clear... Read More through the fact that she stayed beyond the contracted time for both our engagement session and our wedding day. She is capable of shooting in all elements, bringing extra umbrellas to block the sun during our engagement session when it was super sunny out, and shooting some very bright but natural shots in our dark indoor cocktail hour space. She is just as comfortable shooting portraits from a shot list as she is at capturing candid moments in a photojournalistic style. She also created some very fun poses that incorporated the unique elements of the background setting. Also, big congrats to Andrea as she recently got married herself!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Laila G

Andrea was fantastic! She took beautiful pictures of our wedding party, families, and ceremony in Central Park. She had great ideas for different shots to get and angles to use to make us all look our best. We could not be more thrilled with how our pictures turned out and... Read More how wonderful she was on our wedding day.

Andrea is INCREDIBLE!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Erin M

Andrea is INCREDIBLE! We fell in love with her when we first met her - she's so warm and easygoing. We knew that if we were going to have anyone follow us around all day on our wedding, it had to be her. She worked with us to make a package that reflected the things that were... Read More important to us. We had so much fun doing our engagement shoot with her: she was just so laid back that it made it easy to relax and have fun. Those pictures turned out incredibly beautiful - we couldn't stop bragging about what a great photographer we'd found! And the day of the wedding was even more amazing. She did a great job letting us be ourselves, and without being bossy she was also able to be really clear on poses to get the best shots. Our family and bridal party loved her and felt so comfortable with her. Everyone was so impressed with how seamlessly she handled all of the photos (it was really cold outside so my bridesmaids were particularly appreciative of how quickly they went). The highlight of our whole day was the beautiful First Look shoot she set up - she made it a sweet and tender moment between the two of us, where we forgot all about the cameras. We LOVE Andrea - her photos are beautiful and she's just a dream to work with!

Wonderful Photographer!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Julie M

We found Andrea through a New York Mag directory of wedding vendors and she promptly returned our email, hopped on the phone with us and we had her booked within 24 hours of our first contact with her. We knew we made the right choice when we had our engagement session with her.... Read More She's so laid back and makes everyone feel comfortable! Plus, her pictures are beautiful. And of course we loved working with her on our wedding day. She and her assistant photographer were so pleasant to be around. They got every picture we wanted, and the pics were delivered within about a month. Everyone commented on how beautiful the pics were and how we really lucked out with our photographer--we agree! :)

Great all-around wedding photographer

Reviewed on 2/08/2014 Freya L

Andrea shot our wedding in October 2012 and did a great job. She listened to what we were looking for and matched our style quite well. She found creative locations to shoot in (empty swimming pool!) and we were really pleased with the results. I'd absolutely recommend her.

Great Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 1/25/2014 Kirsten E

I highly recommend Andrea for photographing your wedding! Andrea did our engagement and wedding photos. We were initially attracted to Andrea because her wedding photos were relaxed and candid and captured the emotions of the day. She was extremely easy to work with and very... Read More professional. She provided good ideas and helpful suggestions throughout, without in any way being overbearing. In the end, she executed our vision of the wedding beautifully. At the wedding, she exuded calm. She captured the perfect mix of posed photographs and candids. She worked with our families kindly and efficiently. I felt no stress on my wedding day when it came to the photographs. Andrea also made our wedding albums., one for us to keep and one for each of our parents. The process of making the albums was easy and fun. We picked the photos, she did the layout, and we suggested edits. She was open to our suggestions and quick to turn around proofs. In the end, she helped us create albums that perfectly captured the emotions and events of the day. The albums are sure to become family heirlooms. The quality of her service, along with her reasonable prices, make her an excellent choice for photographing your wedding.

Andrea and her team was wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Zina E

I was so grateful to have such a wonderful photographer for my wedding. It was such a busy and full day and Andrea was extremely helpful at organizing all the photo shots and getting the families lined up for photos. I was very impressed with how well she managed everyone and... Read More everything. AN engagement shoot was included in our package during which she got to know me and my then-fiance. It felt really good to know that our photographer knew us and our style and that the wedding will not be her first time photographing us. Our family and friends actually raved about our photographer saying that they felt she was everywhere, capturing everything and had a great energy. We LOVED the photos from the engagement shoot and from our wedding. Andrea is so creative, fun and easy going, it was a pleasure to work with her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer or any other occasion for that matter.

Fantastic Central Park Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Christa D

I plan wedding ceremonies in Central Park and have worked with Andrea Fischman on a number of occasions. She is laid back, easy-going and puts every couple at ease in front of the camera. Andrea has tons of great ideas for photos and she uses editing techniques that give her... Read More images a unique feel. I would highly recommend Andrea for your wedding or engagement photography!

AMAZING Experience, Perfect photos!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2013

Throughout my whole experience working with Andrea she was amazing. I was planning my NYC wedding from Los Angeles and I found Andrea in NY Magazine. After looking at her website I gave her a call. After we spoke on the phone I knew that she was the one! She had an awesome... Read More personality and approach to wedding photography. After speaking with her I really felt that she understood who we were as a couple and would be able to capture that. She was not only open to my out of the box ideas, but was excited about them! During the entire process Andrea communicated on a regular basis. She was a resource for all things wedding related (makeup artists etc). She was prompt to respond to any questions I had. On the days leading up to the wedding, she made sure to plan out our schedule perfectly to assure we got all the shots we wanted, which included heading from the upper east side to the lower east side for some fun, candid bridal party shots on St. Marks! Everyone that was involved in my wedding loved working with Andrea and her assistant! After the big day I couldn't wait to get our photos back. Andrea got them back to us in an extremely timely fashion. I was beyond thrilled with the outcome!! Every single shot was amazing! She captured the amazing time that everyone had and our personalities really show through the photos! Each person I continue to show my wedding photos to says the same thing "They are all so amazing how are you going to choose which ones to put in an album" They are right, every picture is amazing, everyone looks amazing and you can tell what an amazing time we all had. I highly recommend Andrea for all NYC brides! You will not be disappointed! She will capture every moment beautifully and you will treasure your photos forever!!

Amazing Photos!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Holly C

Andrea takes the best photos! She was there from the minute we got out of the car through the whole reception. She followed us throughout the night and took such amazing shots of us and our whole family. We even did outside portraits with the NYC view at sunset and they were... Read More amazing. She really is very dedicated and makes your night something to remember forever. Her albums are also fantastic. We just received ours and it came out beautiful. I highly recommend using her for any event!

Loved Results

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Randee B

I absolutely loved working with Andrea. She came as a team of two and if you look at my pictures you would think I had 5 people covering us the day of my wedding. She listened to every creative idea I had an improvised times 5. She has an eye for beauty, a sense of art and a... Read More ear for perfection!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Lisa J

Andrea is professional and organized. She was great at taking shots that are more photo journalistic but also takes the portrait shots. I was impressed with how great she was at having all the people (parents/siblings, etc) focused to take a picture. She has a good eye and I... Read More appreciated her insights on what pictures to take.

Huge Fan

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Annie K

I am a huge fan of Andrea as a person and as a photographer. Andrea has been amazing to work with every step of the way from the moment I first approached her about photographing our wedding to this day as we continue to exchange emails about our photographs. I'll never forget... Read More Andrea's unbelievable energy on our wedding day when in our outdoor setting she had the the ability to be everywhere at once and capture moments in time that bring the memory of our wedding to life. Andrea's photographs are beautiful and unique and tell a story about our wedding day. She captured the beauty of the location, the dynamic of our family and friends, the energy of our celebration and the love between my husband and I. We wish Andrea could be our photographer for life!

Beautiful PIctures, Calm, Cool, and in touch Photo

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Tracy G

My fiance and I used Andrea Fischman for our Engagement Party in New York. I selected Andrea after scrolling through her portfolio of pictures and finding that she so well captured emotion and movement. Her photos grabbed something real. They weren't cheesy. With just a few... Read More days notice I called her to work with us at our engagement party. She was easy to get a hold of, quick to pick up her phone, available on Gchat, and responded quickly to my emails. On the night of the engagement party she was the first there. She took the time to make sure she understood who everyone was, especially the people that were central to the group: our families, our closest friend, the bridal party. She took time to understand what pictures we wanted to ensure we got: eyebrows even for a NYTimes announcement, and our whole families together. She mingled around the room and organically found the circles of friends, and the tiny details that made the room special. When she was done and the party was ending, she found me to say she was headed out, and said "this was so much fun" and I believed her - she enjoys what she'd doing, she's a great addition to the party. Less than a week later, she sent an online gallery of the photos for us to pass around and post. She nailed so many good ones. A few weeks later we received the DVDs to print out pictures. She followed up to ensure we received them. Overall we had a wonderful experience. Andrea is cool and calm, and a quiet eye taking all of your most precious friends and family in - you wouldn't want to miss all that she sees.

Great Photographer!!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Brett B

As a groom and a professional photographer myself I wanted to have the best possible photographer for our wedding. Andrea did a fantastic job making sure everything with the photos ran smoothly and without any stress. My wife and I have extended families and Andrea was able to... Read More corral everyone together quickly and get great photos. What could have been a complicated situation was done professionally and quickly. We had more time to go enjoy ourselves at the reception. Andrea was really great the rest of the weekend as well. She really fit into our wedding and is not at all obtrusive. Her images really captured the wedding in a very honest and beautiful way. I highly recommend working with Andrea.

Captures Amazing Moments!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Rebecca S

Andrea does a wonderful job capturing not only the big moments of your special day but the tiniest interactions that end up being some of the most beautiful photographs. We were so happy with all of our images and truly felt like she caught the spirit of the day. It was a... Read More pleasure to work with her. She isn't invasive when she takes photos, she manages to be at all the right places at the right time. I would highly recommend hiring her!

Great photos and fabulous photo album!

Reviewed on 3/28/2012 Fiona H

Andrea did a wonderful job capturing all the factors that made my wedding day perfect. She got some great artistic shots that we have even blown up and displayed in our home. We were ecstatic when our album arrived, it was better and more beautiful than we hoped! Thank you... Read More Andrea and team for doing such a great job.

A perfect reflection of our day

Reviewed on 3/27/2012 Lindsay F

Andrea was fantastic! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. A really important part of choosing a photographer is making sure you feel comfortable with them, seeing that you are going to be spending your entire wedding day with them.... Read More Andrea is calm, cool and collected- a total pro. As the bride, you have a million things running through your head - but Andrea was totally on the ball. She got all the right shots without me having to say a thing. She is also extremely unobtrusive when taking the photos. She really gets great shots without being right in your face. We were astonished how many different aspects Andrea caught of our wedding ceremony and reception, things that even I had forgotten about! There wasn't anyone that didn't say "wow", "amazing", "who did your pictures?", or "that should be in a magazine!" and that was only showing them some highlights! We couldn't be happier with the pictures. The colors, the emotion, the moments captured - it's like re-living our wedding day every time we look at them!