Bridal Makeup

Art has always been a way to express myself and I'm able to translate that to makeup. I love seeing how my brides feel so good after simply having makeup on their faces. They go from being beautiful already, to exuding such a glow because they feel it inside and out. Your wedding day is a special moment in your life and you're going to have these photos forever, so why not splurge and have someone come and make you look picture perfect. It's not everyday you can hire a makeup artist. I can't wait to meet my brides this season and be a part of this special moment.

Beauty Group Bookings, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

Lake Stevens & Greater Puget Sound
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Amanda D

Andrea came to my rescue! I had originally booked with someone else for makeup for my big day and she had to unexpectedly move out of state 2 weeks before my wedding. I was able to book with Andrea who came highly reccomended. I didn't have time or extra money in the budget to... Read More book a trial run. I sent Andrea a few pics of what I had in mind and she stated she felt confident that she could pull it off for the big day. Andrea is very knowledgeable and talented and was able to execute and exceed my ideas, and I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Andrea, again, thank you for saving the day and making me feel fabulous!!

2016-09-25T21:57:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! I'm glad I could make your wedding day a bit easier and that you felt beautiful which is of course my biggest goal!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Christopher M

I used Andrea for my wedding makeup in August this year. She was wonderful. She brought everything we needed, lighting, eyelashes (included in the price), and little samples for each girl. She was very fast at everyones makeup and actually finished a little early, each one of us... Read More were very happy with our makeup. She also traveled all the way to Cle elum for my wedding at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend her!

2016-10-15T18:13:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kayla! I had a great time with you and your bridal party!

Andrea

I began doing makeup on others after going to school for fashion design, working on fashion shows at the school and with designers for their editorial photoshoots. After that, I became an esthetician and started to freelance. My favorite part of makeup has always been seeing my client's reaction and with bridal, I can see that confidence a bride feels from seeing herself in a new way and yet still being her beautiful self. Weddings are a wonderful time, filled with so many emotions and I'm happy to be a part of them. I'll continue to take classes and perfect my craft to give my brides the best