Andrea Yasmeen

Snohomish + On-Site around Washington state & beyond!

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

Art has always been a way to express myself and I'm able to translate that to makeup. I love seeing how my clients feel amazing after seeing themselves in the mirror and just realizing how amazing they are. They go from being naturally beautiful to exuding such a glow because they feel it, both inside and out. Your wedding day is a special moment in your life and you're going to have these photos forever, so why not splurge and have someone come and make you look picture perfect. It's not everyday you can hire a makeup artist and it's just a little less stress on the big day. I can't wait to meet my clients this season and share in their incredible day.

Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Beauty

605 2nd Street Suite 207, Snohomish, WA Snohomish + On-Site around Washington state & beyond!
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Amanda D

Andrea came to my rescue! I had originally booked with someone else for makeup for my big day and she had to unexpectedly move out of state 2 weeks before my wedding. I was able to book with Andrea who came highly reccomended. I didn't have time or extra money in the budget to... Read More book a trial run. I sent Andrea a few pics of what I had in mind and she stated she felt confident that she could pull it off for the big day. Andrea is very knowledgeable and talented and was able to execute and exceed my ideas, and I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Andrea, again, thank you for saving the day and making me feel fabulous!!

2016-09-25T21:57:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda! I'm glad I could make your wedding day a bit easier and that you felt beautiful which is of course my biggest goal!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Britni M

Andrea, she is such a sweet sweet person. She is very intuitive to what your need is as the bride. Her makeup skills are by far amazing. She really takes her time getting to know what look you are going for and has great suggestions. She definitely mad myself and my bridesmaids... Read More shine on my wedding day last year. Her prices are very affordable and you certainly get what you pay for. I highly recommend her for anyone looking to glam up their special day.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Christopher M

I used Andrea for my wedding makeup in August this year. She was wonderful. She brought everything we needed, lighting, eyelashes (included in the price), and little samples for each girl. She was very fast at everyones makeup and actually finished a little early, each one of us... Read More were very happy with our makeup. She also traveled all the way to Cle elum for my wedding at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend her!

2016-10-15T18:13:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kayla! I had a great time with you and your bridal party!

Andrea

Welcome! I'm a professional makeup artist based in Snohomish, WA. Although self taught, I continued my education by becoming a Licensed Esthetician, licensed Lash Artist and taking classes to further my knowledge in my craft. I'm told I have a calm demeanor and positive attitude that give my clients peace of mind and allows them to relax and enjoy the experience. In my free time, or what little I have, I enjoy going to the movies and being with family. I love Bubble Tea & Alice in Wonderland (that was my wedding theme). I juggle being a full time student, business owner, mom and wife. <3