Timeless Wedding Cinematography

I specialize in visceral, artistic filmmaking. My emphasis lies on responding to the couple before me, and crafting composition, movement, and angle accordingly. I provide a cinematic-style highlight video of your day from getting-ready to your reception-exit, recordings of the ceremony & speeches, and all of the raw, uncut footage I used to create the highlight video. All of these items are made available to you as digital HD files. The highlight video is also put online for public viewing. I strive to produce one-of-a-kind pieces that are shot & edited with a heightened sensitivity to the tone of the couple and environment.

Artistic, Dramatic, Modern

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Indiana + Nationwide (954) 593-4168

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Abby S

My wife and I asked Andrew to shoot our wedding after seeing the incredible videos he had already done. We had high expectations but were blown away by the quality and artistry of the final video. He captured all of the biggest moments and managed to shoot a lot of the small... Read More details which really sets his work apart. When we asked him to make a few edits to the final video he was happy to work with us until the video was just the way we wanted it. He's the best of the best and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Matthew D

Andrew Paul Davis (no relation even though we share the same great last name), was a blessing to have at our wedding. The work he did for us capturing one of the most important days of our lives was done with care, professionalism, and an incredible artistic eye for... Read More memorializing the things that matter. It is a big day, (even as a groom) and not having to worry about capturing the highlights, excitement, and joy of your wedding day is a huge relief. Andrew took the time to understand our wedding, our own vision and personalities, and created an incredible video that perfectly captured what my wife and I were looking for. We are very pleased with Andrew Paul Davis' services and wold highly recommend him to anyone seriously looking for a way to capture the biggest day of your life.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Xuan T

Andrew was great. He gave us an amazing wedding trailer/video that provided almost all the highlights of our night. His prices are more than reasonable, he is fast, and creative. And as a television news producer, I know what it takes to make one of these "packages." He... Read More didn't "over shoot" or "Under shoot" the event and he was never in the way of the actually event. All great qualities. You'll be glad you hired him.

Andrew Paul Davis

My passion for visual storytelling stems from a love for all the humanities. In January, I'll be graduating from Taylor University with a BA in Film Production and minors in Theatre Arts, English, & Philosophy. I've crafted 25+ wedding videos, 20 short films, in addition to multiple client-based projects. I'm directing my first feature-length independent film in the spring of 2018, titled, "Indiana." I approach each wedding from a storyteller's standpoint, eager to capture the couple authentically.