Andrew Samplawski Photography

Chippewa Falls, WI

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

103 N. Bridge Street, Suite 320, Chippewa Falls, WI (715) 289-3773

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Veronica K

If I could give Andy ten stars I would! I was a bridesmaid in my sister-in-laws wedding September of 2016 and absolutely loved his unique flare. After getting engaged, I seen Andy at a bridal show, talked, and decided to talk to my then fiance about our photographer. We met... Read More later that spring, signed the contract, and had our engagement session. Andy called me a lil while later to check on the planning and as any bride I was melting down. Andy was there and listened. My now husband and I were planning the traditional route but within a month, and after talking to Andy, we decided eloping was our style. Andy was very accommodating as I'm sure we were making his life heck by switching the date and place. Andy traveled up to Ashland/Madeline Island that weekend and made our day spectacular! Our officiant didn't show up (right away). Andy didn't skip a beat. We did an impromptu ceremony and continued taking pictures. Andy even rock climbed with us to an incredible and difficult spot! Our officiant came to the island, we had a romantic sunset ceremony, and continued pictures after sunset. At the end of the day, Andy captured the emotions of the day, made my husband and I feel like we were the only two people everywhere we went, and above all made the day feel natural but as unique as we were. We can't say enough how phenomenal all of our pictures are. Thank you deeply, Andrew Samplawski Photography.

2017-11-20T18:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words... I'm delighted to you took the time to give us a try. Thank you for your time and willingness to leave us high marks as constant hard work to deliver the best possible experience! Thank you so much Veronica!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Katie R

I have worked with Andy on multiple events and once again, he was an absolute professional and made my sister's wedding day perfect! All our guests gushed about video montage that he put together and was shown at dinner - there were no dry eyes in the house! He made the bride... Read More and groom totally comfortable and in turn was able to really catch the essence of the celebration and let their personalities show through. I would highly recommend Andy. Won't regret it!

2017-11-20T18:16:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review Andrew Samplawski Photography!! Look forward working with you again soon!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Amy G

Beware. Andy's contract with clients states that they are not supposed to write negative reviews. All I found when researching him were rave reviews and we were definitely less than impressed. He was great with us until we signed the contract and then it was all downhill from... Read More there. He was late to EVERY meeting (at least 20 minutes) and an hour and a half late to our engagement session. He cancelled one meeting 20 minutes before it started (we had taken time off work and were already en-route since we chose to meet close to him to make things easier for him) and just plain didn't show up for what was supposed to be our final meeting before our wedding, and didn't return our calls for over 24 hours after the meeting was supposed to happen with not even a hint of an apology. We fired him a month before our wedding and had to find another photographer because we couldn't trust him to show up. In addition to being unreliable, his contract is misleading. We paid for a contract that included all digital copies of the edited photos and an engagement session. After the engagement session we were told that we would not be getting any of the engagement digitals because it was just a "dry run for the wedding". If we wanted the digitals it would be an additional $1000! Nowhere in the contract did it state that we would only get the digitals of the wedding and not the engagement session. It stated that we would get "all digital copies." I was so excited to book Andy from the beginning but when all was said and done, I am so glad we fired him (even with only a month left before our wedding) and found someone much more reliable and honest.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Amanda K

Andy did my wedding and he was amazing! Everything went so smooth and very fun to work with!!! Thank you!

2017-11-20T18:14:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!! It has been a pleasure... can't wait to work with you in the future!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Shelly R

Oh where to begin on how wonderful Andrew made our special day!!! From the moment I looked at his work back in January 2016 I knew that he was the photographer for us. The pictures that he had at the bridal fair spoke volumes of his work. I was able to speak with him in March... Read More at another Bridal Fair with Tim, at the time my fiancé. Tim and I just knew that he had the personality and great sense of humor that would work perfect with what we needed for our day. From March 2016 we worked with Andrew from signing the contract, getting to know us and parents for the special day. Andrew always was prompt on questions that we had and included parents as well. The day we did our engagement photo session, Tim and I were at ease already with going into the unknown. Andrew just knew what to do, how to make us laugh and seem normal. We will never forget the way Andrew worked his “Magic” to bring out the best pictures. The suspense came as we waited to see the results of our photos from that day. As we looked at them Tim and I were just in awe over how wonderful they looked and was very hard to choose photos as they all were perfect. Andrew had the photos in a file that allowed us to take control and review them. The engagement photos came in a little before Christmas and showed them to our family and they were amazed at the work. Fast forward to our special day, Andrew worked very closely with us on the timeline of events for the day. He kept our timeline prompt and efficient with Jeff, his assistant photographer. Jeff and Andrew worked so well together. They knew what the other was doing and how to make things go smoothly. Andrew has a way with words that our family and bridal party just had a blast!! We also had the video team with us that day and Tim and I never felt that we were being taped. During the dinner, Andrew and Jeff continued to take photos, but also put together an AMAZING slide show of our day up to the dinner. Our entire guest loved the candid shots everything looked natural We would recommend Andrew Samplawski Photography to anyone, in fact we have booked him for our son’s Senior pictures and also family photos!! When we need someone going forward, Andrew will be our only choice!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

I don't even know where to begin in thanking Andy for capturing so many precious moments at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding. How he pulled a slide show together for the reception of pictures taken earlier in the day so quickly and perfectly, is beyond me. Sharing those... Read More images with the guests after dinner was just incredible. I can't wait to see all the pictures from the wedding day and I have no idea how we will choose among so many beautiful photos. Andy is simply the BEST in the business! Hands down. You will have nothing but a positive experience and perfect photos of your big day if you are lucky enough to book Andy for your special event.

Wow! Love these guys

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Andrew S

These guys are absolutely amazing! Working with Andrew and Jeff on the wedding day was a blast. Watching these two work side by side was entertaining as they aren't just the average photographers... the know their shit. They know how to have fun with a wedding part of 18 & it... Read More was absolutely seamless. Fast, fun, unique, and the eye that these two had was unbelievable. Seeing the album after the wedding that was printed in ITALY is absolutely stunning. Haven't seen an album like this EVER. Andy has some of the best products to offer! He's super fun, passionate about his clients and truly cares bending over backwards for them because he wants the day to be flawless & really keeps everyone on track and on time. There's not a rating to give these guys... and we truly know why they have won numerous awards and have some pretty epic photos. Can't wait to see more of their weddings from 2015 up on their website and Facebook.

Very Personable, Great Photos

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Michelle Q

Working with Andy was so easy. I was afraid that posing for pictures was going to be formal and awkward but Andy made it a fun and relaxed environment. He (and his assistant) were all over on the wedding day taking a ton of pictures and interacting with the guests. To top it... Read More off Andy provided a same day slideshow after dinner which the guests loved and many mentioned how friendly Andy was. He made sure to get all the shoots that I wanted by having me send him a "must-have" list a few days before. That put me and my mother at ease the day of, knowing we were going to get the photos we wanted plus it gave Andy some creative license with extra time we had planned for photos. We are excitedly awaiting to check out the online proof book.

Couldn't be more pleased

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Allison E

Andy truly exceeded my expectations. His talent is only topped by his great personality. Thank you!

Perfect Photographer for a Perfect Wedding Day

Reviewed on 9/02/2013

Meeting Andy for the first time, both Crystal and I walked away thinking "we would have a lot of fun with him as our photographer." We felt having a personal connection to the person we would be spending more time with than each other would be important on our wedding day! Andy... Read More was always VERY prepared and went the extra mile to ensure we had the best location for our first look. He was flexible working with us in Minneapolis. He was always responsive when we had a question and he responded within hours. His level of service was above and beyond and we would recommend Andy and his team for any occassion you may need a photographer for.

Amazing and Fun Photographer

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Crystal A

Andy was amazing to work with from day one. He even helped us plan the rest of the event by referring us to other types of wedding vendors that we were in need of since we were from out of town (hair, florist, tux rental), and EVERY one of them was excellent. The engagement... Read More session was a preview into how he would handle things on our wedding day, and it was so much fun and he was up for anything. Then, our wedding day came and it was no exception to the rest of the amazing experience with him. He captured so many moments and details that I didn't even have time to pay attention to, so that now I will be able to forever remember them with his pictures. More than that, he was fun and engaged others at the wedding to participate and have a good time. I can't even count the number of people who came to me after the wedding and raved about Andy and his staff and how wonderful they were, he even had a slide show of pictures he took throughout our wedding day to show at the reception to everyone. It was absolutely amazing and showed guests what they missed prior to the wedding and gave us a preview of the remarkable moments he captured for us on our special day. Andy Samplawski is truly talented, but also super fun and creative.