Andy Martin Photography ~ Your Love. My Passion.

Tampa Bay Area, Florida and Destination Weddings

Your Love. My Passion. "This love belongs to YOU!"

“Your Love. My Passion.” can be explained this way. The Fabric of your wedding is made up of the invisible. Couples hire me because my photos reveal all the invisible things that they felt. You see it in dad’s eyes as he gives you away. You see it in your lovers smile as you walk down the aisle. You see it in the joyful faces of your friends & family. The most important photos are the photos of your most meaningful relationships in a setting that is honest & sincere. This love belongs to YOU! It’s all yours & it is revealed to you in your photos. I understand this. As your photographer I want to give this to you. That’s why your love is my passion. * My wedding portfolio ranges all over the USA and across international borders. I personally edit your photos and backup your files for life.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Tampa Bay Area, Florida and Destination Weddings (813) 442-1102
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Jessica G

Andy is amazing!! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than I could have ever hoped for. Andy provided great direction to ensure the photos turned out beautifully. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. The finishes were just gorgeous. We have so... Read More many great photos to cherish our special day forever. Andy is the best!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Stacy T

Being a Groom I never expected to actually enjoy taking pictures for our engagement or wedding. But Andy is a highly talented professional who made me feel comfortable and confident from the moment I met him. He has the ability to make a photo shoot feel fun and exciting. He... Read More engaged and inspired me from the start of our engagement shoot all the way to the end of our wedding reception. Andy proved to be a veteran at managing our family while taking pictures of large rambunctious groups during our wedding. His vision is unmatched, and his photos are breathtaking!! I have been complimented by my groomsmen who were so impressed by his skills. He is a photo General and they listened to him because they knew how good he was from the first picture he took until the last. Thank you Andy

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Jamie M

Andy was an absolute pleasure to work with and the best choice of a photographer we could have made. We were looking for a very specific style – realistic, candid photos, and Andy fits that perfectly. Our photos are incredible and we received them very quickly. He made us feel... Read More comfortable the whole time and is professional and fun. We highly recommend Andy!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 May Z

Our wedding photography experience was unreal thanks to Andy! Right from our initial meeting, we knew he was the perfect choice for us - his creative eye, expertise in lighting and composition, and overall fun attitude were exactly what we were looking for! He knows how to... Read More capture "moments" AND deliver slick, magazine-esque shots. Andy works with you on such a personal level, getting to know what you're about as individuals and as a couple, then capturing it all perfectly in every shot. He's spontaneous and outgoing, and really makes sure you're completely comfortable in front of the camera so that your true selves can shine. He's also super accommodating: even though our ceremony was earlier in the day at a completely different location than our evening reception, Andy catered to our unconventional schedule and was exactly where he needed to be, when he needed to be there. He's incredibly responsive, answering emails and calls promptly, and a ninja when it comes to being "unseen" (he blended into our reception snapping off pics without us ever realizing he was there)! Even his second shooter, Jill, was an absolute joy -- she helped me stay calm and collected before our ceremony when it started a little late, and her sense of humor and style made the whole day feel like a party! Hiring Andy Martin Photography was one of the best decisions we ever made :)

2018-03-14T14:57:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much May and Christian for this wonderful review. What I remember most is how cool your reception was! I loved taking tons of Candids! Your whole group was amazing... Jill and I actually tried to compete on who got the best candid... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Brian H

After researching many different photographers in the area, we determined Andy Martin Photography was best quality service of the photographers, and the price was reasonable. Andy went above and beyond our expectations to give us the best service possible. First, Andy provided... Read More us with an extra engagement photo shoot, after we already had one, just because he wanted to. Next, he was at the wedding from the time everyone was getting ready until the end of the wedding reception. Andy also set up a projector during the wedding and presented all the photos from the wedding earlier in the day. All of this in addition to the his high quality photos and his ability to set the scene of each picture. Andy really cared about our wedding and put in extra time and work to make sure he could give us the best product possible. I will highly recommend Andy Martin Photography to my family and friends.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Brian R

Andy is a true professional! He is creative with his photos and ideas along with being patient and open to suggestions. We were amazed by his work and highly recommend him for any wedding needs.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018

Andy Martin did a fantastic job of setting the stage, the mood and providing the professional photographs we were hoping for. Our Wedding wouldn't have reflected the beauty in my Bride or happiness on my face without Andy's expertise. Sincerely, Rick Pinelli (married 12.30.17)

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Ashley K

Andy was nothing short of spectacular! I can honestly say that I would chose him a hundred times over! Right from the start, Andy's passion for photography was radiating off him. We had our engagement shoot with Andy, and I'm so glad that we did. Not only did we get the... Read More chance to get to know him a little better, but we learned his style of photographing and how the process works. This was our first time ever getting professionally photographed, so it was nice to kind of practice how to pose and whatnot before the big day. Andy makes the process fun with plenty of laughs, and somehow makes it to where you feel less awkward kissing and romancing in front of a complete stranger! :) On the wedding day, Andy was timely, energized and passionate. He is warm and welcoming, and you can honestly see that he loves what he does. He not only made sure to shoot our small list of "must have" photos, but he never missed a beautiful, unexpected moment or photo opportunity. He was very receptive to our needs and wishes that day, and helped us immensely in planning our timeline and the flow of the day. I was beyond surprised by the different angles and shots that he got during our ceremony (looking at the photos, I couldn't believe he had gotten from point A to point B so quickly!). I cant say it enough - he did not miss a thing. Our photos are absolutely stunning! It's going to be hard to choose which photos to print large prints and hang, there honestly are just SO MANY breathtaking photos. He captured so many beautiful moments and emotions, I cant thank him enough! Hiring Andy was the BEST decision we made in planning our wedding :) I would give him 10 stars if I could! There is not a doubt in my mind that as this little family of two starts to grow, we will continue to work with Andy for all of our photography needs throughout the years.

2018-01-25T12:38:29 Response from the vendor

Ashley & Logan, Thank you for your kind words. I loved shooting your wedding. And I love reliving your wedding day as I went through and edited all of your photos. I loved meeting and getting to know your friends and family. Your wedding party... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Madeleine G

Andy was amazing! I'm in love with our engagement photos and I can't wait for our wedding photos. He's easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in such a stressful time. Photos come out beautiful.

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Felisha M

From the moment my husband and I met Andy at a wedding expo; we knew he was our photographer. He was so passionate and his sample shots were beautiful. His ability to capture shots that aren’t posed is second to none. He was amazing on our big day and captured so many beautiful... Read More moments. He was very accommodating and was able to get every shot we would have wanted while seeming to be almost invisible during the ceremony and reception. We are so happy with all of our photos and could not have asked for a better photographer. Highly recommend!

2018-01-25T12:42:21 Response from the vendor

Thank You Felisha and Matthew! That's me.. the photo ninja! Haha

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Sarah K

My husband and I moved our wedding date to coincide with Andy's availability because we knew we wanted him to be our photographer from the first time we met him. He's personable, kind, and went out of his way to help us by giving us tips and hints to make sure our wedding day... Read More went as smoothly as possible. When our party van never showed up due to traffic, Andy saved the day and actually gave us a ride to our reception! Talk about going above and beyond! Andy was able to take less than ideal lighting and make our photos look second to none. He has an eye for angles, lighting, and he knows how to make people feel comfortable. And that's saying something because I am camera shy. Hiring Andy as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Stephanie M

Pure Perfection!!! Andy is beyond great. His talent and vision are priceless. Pick Andy as your photographer and you won't be disappointed. He is professional but also feels like family. His son was a second photographer at my wedding and starred breakdancing with my family and... Read More that just made the night that much more special and personal. I'm still in awe of my pictures. I love them so much and everyone who sees them say that's the best they have seen. Pick Andy!!!! Andy is greatness. We love you Andy! Thank you for being apart of our special day from beginning to end. *wedding 10-19-2014* @ A laCarte

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Stephanie M

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 d'Alene M

Stop reading reviews and hire Andy Martin right now. Whatever the cost, it will be the very best money you spend on your wedding; because let’s face it – even though I thought endlessly about favors and the perfect place cards for the better part of a year, I don’t think anyone... Read More else even noticed for more than thirty seconds. But your pictures will last. And what amazing pictures you will have!! Is it taking it too far to say that Andy Martin has magical powers? Maybe, but I don’t know how else to explain the way he made us look so gorgeous! He has an artist’s eye, and comes up with all kinds of shots and poses that might have felt a little weird in the moment, but were amazing in the end – so TRUST HIM. He knows how to capture your most beautiful self, and can herd your whole reluctant family as well. Also, a note about what a special human being Andy is: he is patient and generous and funny and kind – he loves his work and it shows – we are so lucky to know him! And those pictures…. I can’t stop looking at them.

2017-12-12T10:44:25 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much Dalene and Max! It was such a pleasure spending time with you guys. Your family and friends are fabulous! Andy Your love ~ My Passion

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Mandy A

We were so lost in the decision regarding wedding photographers. Until my friend who (is a photographer) recommended Andy. We cannot express how happy we are with decision to work with Andy. He truly is a professional, and an absolute delight to work with. He means it, when... Read More he says this his passion. We enjoy hosting parties and spending time with our friends. Andy, did a fantastic job of blending in and capturing candid moments of day that are priceless. Truly one of the best investments we could have made for our wedding day.

2017-12-12T10:48:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review! This means the world to me and Stephen says hi! Andy Martin Your Love ~ My Passion

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Robert G

Being a Groom I never expected to actually enjoy taking pictures for our engagement or wedding. But Andy is a highly talented professional who made me feel comfortable and confident from the moment I met him. He has the ability to make a photoshoot feel fun and exciting. He... Read More engaged and inspired me from the start of our engagement shoot all the way to the end of our wedding reception. Andy proved to be a veteran at managing our family while taking pictures of large rambunctious groups during our wedding. His vision is unmatched, and his photos are breathtaking!! I have been complimented by my groomsmen who were so impressed by his skills. He is a photo General and they listened to him because they knew how good he was from the first picture he took until the last. Thank you Andy

2017-12-12T10:49:56 Response from the vendor

Your are welcome! Your Groomsmen made my job easy! They were awesome. Andy Martin Your Love ~ My Passion

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

If you're looking for a fun, energetic & highly experienced photographer then Andy is your guy! We had so much fun doing our engagement shoot, he is full of surprises!

2017-12-12T10:50:16 Response from the vendor

Thank You! Andy Martin Your Love ~ My Passion

Incredible Artist

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Shannon H

Andy is a true artist. He takes pride in making sure your pictures are perfect! Sometimes, it may seem like your pictures are taking a while to take, but trust me, the end product is worth it. He also got us our pictures back from the wedding in less than 2 weeks! We... Read More purchased a package from a wedding expo that included both an engagement session and 10 hours of service for your wedding day. On our wedding day, we didn't want to keep our guests waiting too long for us to take pictures before the reception. So, he took some of the "essential" shots right after the wedding and stayed after the reception was over to get a ton more artsy pictures of my husband and I. They came out great! He is also very friendly and personable and will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Connie K

Andy is brilliant! Our engagement shoots to the wedding day are gorgeous and I will truly treasure them for the rest of my life. Great personality, fun to work with, goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot and capture every moment. Definitely worth the price

Andy and Steve are great!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Stacie J

Met Andy at a bridal show. Loved the look of his 'capturing the moment' work. He is fun and so easy to work with. Walks you through everything.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 8/02/2014 Jacqueline C

Andy did our engagement pics and both he and his son took our wedding pictures. They are wonderful to work with and both have a very good eye. Absolutely recommend Andy as a photographer!

Book!

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Micah M

Andy was absolutely incredible. He and his 2nd photographer were everywhere, and yet, we never noticed them because they were never in the way. Even our guests the next day were telling us how impressed they were with our photographers because they didn't miss any moment. In... Read More addition, Andy posted a 7 minute slide show the NEXT day with a preview of our pictures. He's great at capturing you and your best! Would book him a hundred times over!

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Jessica C

Andy Martin is an amazing and very talented photographer! He captured our wedding beautifully! We have so many images that we will cherish forever. He was very professional, pleasant, and available to answer all of our questions. We are so happy with how our pictures turned... Read More out and we would definitely recommend Andy Martin photography to anyone who is looking for amazing wedding pictures with that artistic touch!

Beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Sydney E

We met Andy at a bridal show and were in awe of his photos! Our price included an engagement session and full-day wedding coverage, and we could not have found a better deal! Andy is extremely easy to work with and can make anyone look amazing! We couldn't have picked a better... Read More photographer!

Didn't miss a moment!

Reviewed on 4/28/2013 Helen M

Andy is so passionate about what he does and such a nice guy! He was very flexible with our schedule and stayed with us until the very end. He did a fantastic job and his photos are amazing!

Andy Martin

Your wedding is about one thing... making memories with your loved ones that will last a lifetime. Let me capture the moments that are as unique as you are! With over 10 years of experience making families look and feel beautiful on their wedding day, you are in good hands. Relax, enjoy your wedding and leave the rest to me – I have a knack for being in the right place at the right time to capture the perfect moments all day long. Do you have questions or just want to chat? Please call or text me at 813-442-1102 ~ ANDY MARTIN