Angel Project Photo & Video

New York City, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx

Your Joy & Love

Angel Project is the premier wedding photography specialist. From the moment you come in for a consultation to your engagement session and wedding day, we hope that our strive for perfection and desire to produce only the best will show not only in our photographs but through your whole experience working with us.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

219-02 Northern Blvd., Bayside, NY New York City, Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx (718) 229-7500

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Mrs. M

Hello everyone, On October 14, 2017 I prepared myself to meet my husband-to-be just to deal with both transportation cars breaking down. Sam, John, and David quickly took over and rearranged our first look and our new photo site. Had it not been for Sam and his team, I believe... Read More our day would have been overacted with the hurt our felt not having the photos I anticipated. Thank you TJ for placing us in the perfect hands. Sam was like my "angel." Always there when I needed a photo to be taken. He made the best of everything for my family and I. We laughed-he shot. We cried-He shot. Every moment was captured right on time. This team of photographers is what you want on your day. "Life Happens." And Angel Project Photography are professionally trained to handle and roll with the bumps in the road. I can not wait for the next big day...The day I see the beautiful art they created through the quick thinking and willingness to make it all happen despite other vendors mishaps. You all help make my day be as beautiful as I imagined it would be. Thank you. Thank you Thank you. Thank you for never complaining about what couldn't happen at the designated place and fussing over the new appointed place. You all just went to work and made it all happen. Thank you so much!!!!!!! Brides...this is the service you want and need!! Book them and relax and allow them to do the rest. xox Mrs. Melina

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jen L

The team at Angel Project did an AMAZING job on our engagement/wedding photos & video! TJ & Stella were professional and friendly from the first time we met. We had two photographers for the day; both showed up on time and were easy going & fun! The pictures really speak... Read More for themselves with the level of work this team puts into every event they do. We can't thank Angel Project enough for all of the effort & hard work they put into making our special day so perfect!!! I would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Laina P

The whole team at Angel Project made our day perfect. They captured every single moment just beautifully. Pictures look extremely natural and not posed, as well as crafty and creative. Love was truly captured in all pictures! Would recommend them every single time!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Jessica G

TJ, Stella, & their team is just incredible. I got married on 12/2 and I received the most beautiful pictures back from them. The talent that this company has is just beyond anything else out there!

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Elem Q

The team at Angel Project did an AMAZING job on our wedding photos! TJ & Stella were professional and friendly from the first time we met. TJ was one of our main photographers, as we were married in November and they were concerned about how much sunlight we were going to get... Read More during our BIG day. The day turned out amazing and they did an amazing job. The pictures really speak for themselves with the level of work this team puts into every event they do. We can't thank Angel Project enough for all of the effort & hard work they put into making our special day so perfect!!! I would absolutely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kimberly P

My husband and I got married at The Harbor Club at Prime on October 6, 2017. We worked with Angel Project Photography and truly cannot begin to describe how absolutely amazing TJ and his team are. Our wedding day was perfect and they were able to capture every single moment of... Read More the day for us. TJ is incredible. His team and videographers were so talented and such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better than all of them. I would highly recommend Angel Project Photography to anyone getting married in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 jill w

My best friend had TJ photograph her wedding and, as her maid of honor, I saw his amazing work firsthand. So, when it came time for my own wedding, I immediately booked Angel Project. TJ and his second photographer were, as expected, extremely professional -- they blended in... Read More seamlessly with my guests, and took a perfect mix of posed and candid shots, as well as classic and more creative ones. We were so excited to see our photos just a few weeks after the big day, and it was impossible choosing the selects for our album, as there were so many photos that we loved. I would definitely recommend TJ and crew to anyone planning their wedding and/or engagement photos.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Dara G

After doing extensive research in looking for a photographer for our wedding on 10/20/18 I came across Angel Project and instantly saw tremendous talent in their work. After meeting with TJ and his wife Stella we knew we wouldn't have to meet with any other photographers and... Read More that he was the one. We recently did our engagement session photos with TJ and he was amazing to work with. So easy going, funny and extremely talented . We were thrilled once we got our photos back and in such a timely matter. He is very professional, responsive and understood exactly what type of photos we were looking for. His artistic photography skills are amazing: highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kristin C

Angel Project is the best! TJ and his team are very talented photo and videographers. We had a sneak peak within days, our short video within weeks and the full video several thousand color corrected photos shortly after that. The shots are full of genuine emotion and laughter.... Read More They had us laughing the whole day. Our guests were astounded at how much they were capturing - they always seemed to be at the right place and time. 6 months later and we still receive compliments. I find myself looking at the photos daily and at the moments i never would have known without Angel Project. I highly recommend them. Breathtaking.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Liz M

My fiance and I had the pleasure working with Angel project photography for our engagement shoot and will be using TJ for our wedding next September. TJ exceeded my expectations for engagement photos, capturing the little "in-between" moments that showed our true personality and... Read More every single picture came out absolutely incredible! We knew from our first meeting with TJ and his lovely wife Stella, that we would be hiring Angel Project. The professionalism, portfolio, and personality of this company make them a hands down winner. I would highly recommend Angel project to anyone and can't wait for them to photograph my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Melissa B

I used TJ and his team at the recommendation of my stepbrother-- they loved working with him and their pictures came out amazing. TJ was incredible to work with and I love all the pictures and the video... I don't know how I'm going to narrow down pictures for my album!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mallory F

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about Angel Project Photography. From our first meeting with TJ and Stella through our wedding this past weekend, everything was better than expected. The kindness, professionalism, and pure talent exceeded our expectations. Our... Read More engagement photos were absolutely incredible . We received so many compliments! I was so happy to have TJ and his staff as a part of our special day. I cannot wait to see our photos because I know they will be incredible. TJ has quite an eye for capturing moments, setting up good lighting, and making us look amazing! I highly recommend Angel Project to anyone who needs an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Briana K

I used Angel Photography for my engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video. There work is absolutely amazing!! I could not believe how well all of our pictures and videos came out. Both TJ and Stella were so easy to work with. The main photographer Sam who did both... Read More our engagement and wedding photos is extremely talented and got all the right angles. We can't wait to create our wedding book soon with them. We will absolutely be using them again in the future for other special events as they have such a nice studio set-up for family photos and baby pics! Thanks again for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Elizabeth M

Angel Project – A++ 11 Stars BEYOND amazing experience!! My friend used Angel Project for her wedding and I LOVED her photos so TJ and Stella were the first people we called. Although we met with others no one ever measured up to what Angel Project had. To say I was happy... Read More would be an understatement. TJ during one of our last meetings apologized for not being more active on social, but that actually made me feel better. He is so focused on his work and getting to job done that I even told him for me it was quality over quantity. I love photography and taking photos, I am merely an amateur but the photographer was my biggest worry throughout the planning process. TJ from start to finish was a dream to work with. The day of our wedding he and his team showed up on time, got everything done seamlessly and him and his whole team just made us all feel very comfortable. I was worried because we did not do an engagement shoot or anything, (I took those myself so we have never been shot professionally) but he reassured us and made us feel great. I am so confident in everything as they took SO MANY photos for us. They were quick with the cameras and lens' and I am really looking forward to seeing everything. His whole team were so nice to work with, Mike and I were truly lucky to have such great people take care of one of the more important aspects of our wedding. Preserving the happiness and memories that were made that day. I know that TJ has a great eye for everything whether they are the more artsy photos or the more traditional. If you are camera shy he is your guy and if you love the camera look no further than Angel Project. They have so clearly mastered capturing those moments that mean so much and I honestly cannot wait to see everything. Thank you doesn't seem to really convey my gratitude for the entire Angel Project team, but I can tell you whole heatedly, you should look no further than them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Janine K

We absolutely LOVED working with TJ and the whole team at Angel Project! Our package also included an engagement shoot and video. Our friends and family felt so comfortable around TJ and he was such a huge help getting everyone together for photos. As a bride, he definitely put... Read More me at ease. The team was not intrusive one bit, but still were able to capture all the great moments. They took outstanding photos and were so easy to work with! Even though it rained on our wedding day, TJ made the most of it and knew where to get the best shots. In some of the outdoor ones you wouldn't have even known it was raining! I highly recommend Angel Project to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Erica R

Angel Project did an amazing job on the photos for our wedding. We love our pictures! They are extremely professional and easy to work with. Sam and David were our photographers on our wedding day and they are great and made everything go smoothly. Angel Project also did the... Read More photography and cinematography for my sisters wedding and her pictures and video are beautiful as well.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kate C

TJ and Angel Project Photography are absolutely top notch! From the very beginning, working with TJ was absolutely great. He knows what he is doing when it comes to engagement shots and the actual day of your wedding! He was so knowledgeable and professional on the day of our... Read More engagement shoot and knew how to make us feel comfortable with every picture he took. On the day of the wedding TJ showed up with a team of photographers who were excellent! We had 4 professionals dedicated to us for a 10 hour span and all were working and taking photos/video the entire time. They were all so professional and made sure to capture all the best moments of us and our guests. From the very beginning of working with TJ we knew we made the right decision. Anytime we would email him or reach out to him with any questions or concerns he would respond in a prompt and professional manner and was always able to address any questions we raised. I would highly recommend TJ and Angel Project Photography!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Christina B

There is no one else we would have ever wanted to capture our special day! TJ was professional, funny and really worked to make sure we enjoyed our day! His team took pictures that truly captured our personalities. Thank you for making the entire process so easy!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Jackie B

My husband and I had the pleasure working with Angel project photography for an engagement shoot and on our wedding night. Tj and his crew were absolutely incredible! From the second we met him and his lovely wife Stella, we felt so comfortable. They were so personable and... Read More professional at the same time. I would highly recommend Angel project to my closest friends and family!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jennifer W

Angel Project Photography was phenomenal to work with! My husband and I got married this past Friday.. TJ and his team were such a pleasure to work with. From the moment we booked TJ has been extremely accommodating and very quick to respond to emails. Our bridal party loved... Read More working with them as well, as they were very personable, professional , and creative! They had many creative ideas for pictures and were quick to try any of our suggestions. We both would highly recommend booking TJ and his team for any professional photography work.. We cannot wait to see our pictures , we know they will be amazing!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Jeanina E

I was recommended to TJ for our wedding photography and i am so glad we went with them. We had Sam's team and he was so friendly and made sure we were all on time and getting the pictures most important. Sam had such a fun personality, he made us laugh several times! So nice... Read More to have a sense of humor around when it can be a stressful day! Working with TJ and Stella was so easy. They are so friendly and helpful and their work is absolutely beautiful. Everyone here is so professional and so easy to work with. TJ was so helpful in guiding us in the what was needed for the day of the wedding, They really want nothing but the best for their clients and this is what I loved about them! I Highly recommend them to all the future brides out there. Thank you guys for giving us a great team to capture such a special day.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Nicole C

I can't say enough about TJ and his team at Angel Project Photography! He worked with us along our journey leading up the the special day. He was able to add an extra videographer the week before which was wonderful and worth every penny! He even did our engagement shoot and... Read More trekked through trails with all his equipment to get to our photo location. The day of the wedding he was wonderful and the team put all their efforts in to perfect photography and videography. We received our photos and he is so quick to edit and fix anything we ask. I am beyond happy we chose Angel Project Photography and got to work alongside TJ!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Alyssa C

Loved every single one of my wedding photos! TJ and the Angel Project went above and beyond with every shot- they were all done beautifully and artistically. We will definitely be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jessica A

TJ and his team are amazing! They just shot my wedding in July of 2016 and I couldn't be happier. They are very professional and are great to work with! They're work is truly one of a kind and absolutely beautiful. So happy with my wedding pictures as well as the cinematography... Read More and video. I would recommended them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Sarah S

Sam did an amazing job with photographing my wedding. TJ and his staff are professional and are very easy to work with. My retouched pictures were sent back to me with in a few short weeks after my wedding. They came out beautifully!!! I am so happy with Angel Project and their... Read More fantastic work ethic. Thank you so much for making my wedding memories so special!

TJ Jeong

Hello, we are Angel Project, a group of photographers and videographers specialized in wedding. We have what it takes to do the job right. Please visit to see more about us.