Angela Cappetta Photography LLC

NYC, Hudson Valley, Long Island, CT and Worldwide.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

NYC, Hudson Valley, Long Island, CT and Worldwide. (212) 566-1855

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Cameron A

Angela was great! She didn't stick to the cliche photos and captured my proposal in stunning fashion! Would definitely use her again given the opportunity.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 DonnaMarie S

Screw traditional, cookie-cutter, boring "everyone look at me and smile!" wedding photography. These pictures capture moments and emotions that are lost in standard wedding fare. Angela is an artistic genius and her eye is phenomenal. Not to mention that she is an absolute riot... Read More and a dream to work with. You're a fool *not* to hire her!! I'll send you my wedding pics if you don't believe me ([email protected]). She is one of the only expenses we splurged on and she was worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and hire her immediately!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Amy S

Angela photographed our wedding beautifully. Magically, she was ever-present to capture small moments, flickers of emotion, and all of the subtle details that created our special day. Looking back at our photographs, which are true works of art, we are transported. Angela is a... Read More wonderful person who is a pleasure to work with. We have kept her in the family, now using her to photograph our two children. I highly recommend Angela!