Angela Fortin Studio Photography

I will travel anywhere you want to take me!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available

Columbus, OH I will travel anywhere you want to take me! (614) 620-0022

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lauren J

Angela is amazing. Each time we talked to her we would say "I love Angela". With all the stress of wedding planning she made us feel like we didn't have to worry about anything. She helped suggest other vendors, helped us to create our timeline, and was very flexible. We live in... Read More Chicago, but had our wedding in Columbus, and Angela made an engagement session work easily with the times/dates we were in Columbus. She made us feel comfortable and got along well with everyone-my mom still wants to be Angela's friend after the wedding. We absolutely LOVE all of our photos and got them back within a couple weeks! According to one of my bridesmaids the photos "perfectly capture how wonderful the day was," and one of the groomsmen said "those look awesome." We couldn't agree more. Thanks Angela!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Ryan B

Picking Angela for our photographer was by far the best decision we made while wedding planning. She was always extremely easy to reach and quick to answer any questions me and my husband had. She was always friendly and approachable, but also a professional. Her style of... Read More photography is beautiful and true to life, so if you are in the market for a photographer who does great candid photos, Angela is an amazing choice. I keep looking for an excuse to hire her again and would recommend her to all of my family / friends!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Allison H

I cannot express how wonderful Angela Fortin is. My husband and I are beyond blessed to have met her and to have had her capture the best day of our lives. She made us extremely comfortable and was so professional! I recommend her services to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Abbey M

Angela is awesome! She can run the show in a calm demeanor, yet still have a great time. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful! And she caught so many cute, candid photos. We cannot say enough great things about her.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Sarah P

I can't even begin to say how amazing Angela is! Our photos came out perfectly and she was so energetic, professional and wonderful on our wedding day. She was full of energy as she was with us for over 12 hours of wedding fun and took amazing photos. We shopped around a... Read More lot before deciding on a photographer and Angela's photos were SO much better than many others in a similar price range AND she was a steal! I expected to pay twice as much for photos as great as hers! Angela is wonderful, definitely go set up a time to meet her! You'll fall in love with her, the photos and the price!!! :)

Absolutely stunning!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Amy K

I found Angela through a couple other wedding photographers and we are so happy we do. Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is a great person to work with. She met us prior to signing any contract to make sure she understood what we wanted and get to know us as a... Read More couple. We did our engagement and wedding photographs through her. She was able to set me up to get my hair and make up done for free through virtue salon for the engagement session. I liked them so much we booked with virtue for the bridal party hair and makeup. From the day we met to the wedding day Angela made sure she was thinking about us. She even sent a little gift after we sent our contract and gave us a gift card to treat ourselves to destress before the big day. I have a big family and it was very important to them to get family group pictures but knowing my family I did not want to spend forever taking them before the reception. I made a list of family photo combinations and Angela was able to keep it organized and running smoothly and efficiently. But her photography speaks for itself!! she captured every moment and more. She has such a creative eye and fun personality to get you to relax and come out of your shell to make every session uniquely yours. I would book her a 100x over and is my go to photographer!!!

So thankful

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Molly W

One of the best decisions I feel I made for my wedding was hiring Angela. She was so professional but also so friendly and really got to know us as a couple and took into account our interests. My husband is convinced that we are her favorite couple to take pictures of (which I... Read More have to remind him she has many favorites). My husband usually does not like taking photos and does not always pose the best. After our engagement session he turned to me and said "I was kind of dreading this, but that was fun!" I don't think there is any better compliment I could give her than that, because photos have never been "fun" for him. I used to not have any photos of us that I really loved, now I have so many I can't decide what ones to print. Cannot say enough good things about Angela!!

Wonderful Experience & Pictures!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Anna E

I highly recommend Angela Fortin Snyder Photography! From the very beginning, my husband and I felt very comfortable with the whole experience. During both the Engagement and Wedding sessions, Angela's talent and passion for photography really shined through. She was always... Read More very professional, while still being personal and helping everyone involved to have fun and feel comfortable. She has a wonderful eye and came up with perfect poses that brought out our personalities and created beautiful pictures. We absolutely love all of them, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to work with Angela!

too many good ones to pick a favorite photograph!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Julianna E

Angela Fortin Snyder is creative, patient, caring, easy to work with, and professional-yet still personal. We ended up with adorable engagement pictures because she allowed us to be our goofy selves; she will never force you to pose in an awkward manner. Angela kept constant,... Read More open communication with us throughout the planning process and genuinely wanted to help in any way that she could. My groom broke his leg 3 weeks before the ceremony! That fact didn’t stop Angela from getting extra innovative and coming up with perfect poses that kept the focus on us. We ended up with too many fabulous pictures to name a favorite, so I have about 15 favorites from the night! (See the blog post here: http://afsphotos.com/blog/julianna-david-military-wedding) The pictures are the only thing you will have after the wedding (besides your love) so picking the perfect photographer is HUGE. We are glad Angela shared her talent with us and we highly recommend her. –Mr. & Mrs. Ells