Angela Lyons Photography

SEATTLE & KAUAI BASED - and passport ready for travel!

Wedding Images for happy people!

Offering documentary photography capturing authentic emotion. Packages range from $2800 to $3700. $500 discount for weddings Mon-Thurs or January-April Our most popular packages include the photo booth and wedding album!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

seattle, WA SEATTLE & KAUAI BASED - and passport ready for travel! (253) 414-2142

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Marissa G

THE SEARCH IS OVER. I could not be more happy with Angie's work and her friendship. She did a stellar job for both our engagement and wedding photos. She is so incredibly talented, kind, and passionate! I could not imagine having chosen anyone else!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Anjel K

We could not have asked for a better photographer and new friend. Angela is energetic, responsive and always helpful. She made us feel comfortable and captured our love and personalities perfectly. Mikayla, her second shooter, was super sweet so helpful in capturing the little... Read More moments we missed during the wedding. We know that Angela will be our lifelong photographer!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jessica P

Angela is an incredibly loving person and was a joy to have with us on our big day. She is passionate about her job and cares deeply about her clients. The pictures were absolutely stunning; not over-photoshopped or over-exposed or over-filtered. Our pictures were genuine and... Read More loving because she doesn't force poses -- she catches you and your guests at their natural best. She did great in our very low-light venue (Seattle Aquarium). As always, the photo booth was fun for guests. She was more expensive than the Knot budgeter recommended we spend on a photographer ($3900ish pre-tip for two shooters, engagement shoot, and photo booth), but for us, getting great photography so we could look back fondly over the best day ever was important. We ended up nixing our videographer budget to get Angela, and I'm in love with the pictures. Only slight down-sides were that she returns images in 6-8 weeks (a couple photographers that I didn't like as much returned them quicker), and some of our 100 guests didn't end up in any pictures. Overall, I would absolutely hire Angela again!!

2017-03-01T14:47:54 Response from the vendor

I absolutely LOVED your wedding day, and adore you both! Thank you very much for your feedback, as you've given me things to think about to improve upon!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Diana F

Angie is THE BEST. Not only does she take amazingly beautiful photographs, she is also an amazingly beautiful person! Angela took the time to get to know us and understand what it was we wanted to come away with from our wedding day. She wonderfully captured our personalities... Read More in her work, as if she has known us for years! You don't even need to interview any other photographers, Angela Lyons Photography is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Daneeka J

Angela is the BEST!! She would probably do just about anything to make you happy. She loves people and puts them at ease and has a servant's heart. And her pictures are incredible and took my breath away. I am so happy we were able to have her do our photos - it's something... Read More that will stick with us our entire life! So pick Angie, it's SO WORTH IT.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 bethany g

Angela is fantastic! She helped to make our day incredibly special and captured some wonderful memories. Angela is a fun, energetic and easy going person. We are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her on so many levels. We can’t recommend her enough! If you... Read More want a kind, thoughtful and creative person to help you celebrate and capture your wedding day, Angela is your photographer because she really is the best!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Jessica C

Angela is Wonderful. I had a rustic wedding and she had everything ready and really followed the theme I was looking for without having to tell her anything. She is so sweet, and you can tell she really enjoys what she is doing and tries to capture the best moments. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone. She is really there for you and helps in anyway she can. She even kept telling me not to worry that she has all the photos lined up, to just keep getting ready and she will let me know what she needs me. :) It was amazing to work with her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kat S

Angela is an incredible photographer! She is personable and engaging and has a great eye for memorable shots. She made the whole process fun! She worked with us every step of the way from engagement photos, boudoir shoot to the day of! She was timely in communication and always... Read More checking in on us. Her photobooth option was new this year and we would highly recommend this too! It was a HUGE hit at the wedding and something people are still talking about!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie H

We absolutely loved Angela! My husband has always been camera shy however Angela made him feel completely comfortable! She has an awesome personality and is an exceptional photographer. Angela captured the raw moments of our wedding perfectly, we love every photo!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Scott F

I worked with Angela Lyons at Joanne & Philip's wedding at the Thornewood Castle recently, and I just have to say, she is an EXCELLENT photographer!! She always had a smile on her face, you could DEFINITELY tell she LOVES being a photographer, which is such a VERY important... Read More quality to have in a wedding photographer. I have been the Wedding Producer/Interactive DJ-MC for over a 1,000 weddings and i was so extremely impressed with Angela and her photography business. She was EASILY able to get people to smile for the photos (even the ones that don't normally smile for photos) She was GREAT with organizing a large amount of people for a photo (large family photos....) which is VERY difficult to do normally. She was always at the right moment at the right time to get all the important photos for the Bride & Groom. I also Love how Angela focusses on capturing authentic emotion and natural reactions in her photos. That is a PHENOMENAL quality to have as a Photographer. It's no wonder why she was nominated for "Best Of Western Washington". In addition, she is Professional, Easy-going, patient, friendly, fun, she communicates very well with everyone, creative, resourceful, she has a passion for what she does, polite, imaginative, hard-working, enthusiastic, brings a positive energy to your event, she goes above and beyond for her clients. . . and SO much more. I have seen Angela's photos, and they are BREATHTAKING !! I could go on and on and on about how great of a photographer Angela is AND how great of a person she is too! If you are searching for a photographer, stop searching and contact Angela (www.AngelaLyonsPhotography.com) 253-414-2142. Once you hire Angela, you can sit back, relax, and have confidence that you hired the right person. Scott Fijolek - 360-367-6863 AskDJScott.com

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Justina R

Angela was amazing! Very personable and catered to our preferences.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Angie was the absolute best! Captured so many things I didn't remember and so beautifully. I couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Jessica M

We hired Angela Lyons for our wedding celebration in April of this year and our photos turned out absolutely beautiful! They really tell the story of our special day. It's amazing how important it is to find the right fit for a wedding photographer; after all, they are front... Read More and center for some very intimate and important moments. Angela made things fun and her skills, abilities and artistry shine through in her work. We highly recommend Angela Lyons Photography. A great value and well worth it!

Beautiful Photography! Look No Further!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Lisa F

Angie is a rare gem! Her pictures tell a story that truly captures the memories of the day. A photographer is one of the most important decisions you make when planning your wedding. Our pictures are priceless! Angie took my daughter’s engagement pictures back in 2011, and... Read More was the photographer for her wedding in 2012. The pictures are exquisite encompassing every little detail that made that day so special for us. She is fun, energetic and easy to work with! When you meet her, you can tell right away that photography is her passion. Some of my favorite photos are those you don’t even know she took. To see the different personalities, the look in the eyes and the faces go beyond words. She has a natural eye to capture that moment in photo that will last a lifetime. We have used this talented lady for graduation and Christmas pictures as well. Angie will be shooting my son’s wedding in May. Can’t wait! If you’re looking for an amazing photographer, look no further! Angie is the best!

Your search is over!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Rebecca C

Angela is simply the best! I really think her pictures speak for themselves, and the ease she brought to our whole wedding day was phenomenal. A stress-relieving photographer is PRICELESS, ladies! She drove all the way down to Hillsboro, OR to shoot our wedding and made every... Read More single one of us feel special. Photography is clearly her passion, and it oozes into her pictures. More than two years later we still receive compliments about how lovely our pictures are. I highly recommend her to all my friends in the North West, and now I'm passing that on to you! Don't dismiss this lady as being "just another wedding photographer", because that couldn't be further from the truth. I'll say it again; Angela is simply the best. Check her portfolio, give her a call, and get ready to love your album!!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

We had so much fun with Angela! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and we were overall very impressed! She made us both feel very at ease and we so upbeat the entire time. We will definitely use her talents again in the future!

So far, we've been impressed!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

We’ve selected Angela Lyons as our wedding photographer – and know we’ve made the right choice! From the first day I met her to the engagement session and pictures, I’ve been impressed! Can’t wait to see what she captures on our big day this spring!

SO great!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Allyson M

Working with Angela has been great so far! Our wedding is in July 2015, but our engagements turned out great! She is super flexible, great communicator and really lets you write the script and she beautifully documents the experience! Highly recommended!

Amazing Lady and Photographer!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015

Angela did our engagement photos back in 2013, and I cannot say enough good things about her! My husband and I were extremely nervous and Angela helped us feel so comfortable. She was able to capture our personalities SO well. We received our photos back extremely fast, and I... Read More could not stop crying from how amazing they turned out. I definitely recommend her!

Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Lauren T

Angela did my wedding back in 2012. We got married outside and she capture my day exactly what I would want my day to be captured. Our venue had a large pond with the ceremony on an island. After having Angela and John out for the rehearsal, they surprised us on our wedding day... Read More with a little row boat with initials on the back. During our wedding process, that idea was something I had looked into but never got to. I never told them about the idea and was thrilled to see this! Best surprise to have on our day! They went over and beyond of what I was expecting from a photographer. I would recommend Angela to anyone. She does beautiful work.

2015-02-07T23:59:42 Response from the vendor

Lauren! You and Greg were such a fantastic couple - and your day was beautiful. What a gorgeous sunny day you had, too! So glad to know you <3

Phenomenal Photographer

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Atira

The first time I met with Angela, we went over our introductions, my vision for my wedding, packages and pricing options...and then spent the next half hour talking about anything and everything. I went home raving to my then fiancé about how wonderful she was and feeling like... Read More I'd made a friend. She connects to her clients on such a personal level and I believe that is what makes her a truly outstanding photographer, because she is able to recognize and capture the most genuine moments. My husband and I are both extremely camera shy and were worried about looking stiff and posed, but she was so fun to work with that we almost forgot the camera was there. On the morning of our wedding I completely forgot to eat breakfast or bring any food with me to the venue and Angela quickly handed over her fruit parfait and commanded me to eat! This was just one small example of how I feel she went beyond the call of duty. When I received our photos, I cried- good tears! This is one talented lady, folks. Since our wedding, we have used her services for our Christmas card pictures, and we are looking forward to seeing her again soon for a maternity session in our home and a family style newborn session shortly after the arrival of our first baby (a little girl!) My husband is already talking about Angela doing her senior photos! Haha. Take a look at her portfolio and you will no doubt be impressed. We could not recommend her more highly!

2015-02-07T12:33:53 Response from the vendor

Excellent photographer!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

Angelas unique style is a favorite! I love her work, her use of light and the time and fun she has with her job! She is above the standard!

2015-02-07T12:38:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Eye for Capturing the Moment

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

Angela Lyons has an incredible talent for getting the emotion of the moment at exactly the right time! Her fun-loving, easy-going way puts everyone at ease which then translates into finding each personality through her lens. Angie is an amazing professional who turns out the... Read More most fabulously beautiful images you could imagine! She's worth EVERY penny!!

2015-02-07T12:38:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love! <3 Truly appreciated!

Fantastic and Friendly

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Heather H

Angela is a fantastic photographer. She went out of her way to meet with me over a year before I got married. She had a way of making me feel as though I was the only bride that she was working with. She was very flexible and captured the personality of both our relationship and... Read More us as individuals. She told our story and helped us to capture the memories that perhaps even we didn't catch on the big day. She offered such great service and is incredibly talented. We recommend her to anyone and everyone we can talk to about it!!

2015-02-02T22:07:56 Response from the vendor

Heather - you are such a peach, and I am blessed to watch your sweet family grown! Your day was gorgeous because of you and DJ and your happy hearts!

Angela Lyons

Shooting weddings is about being immersed in the emotion around me, and delivering an authentic documentation of the couple and their day. I love that I am still friends with my past couples and have the awesome privilege of watching their life stories unfold! When I'm not shooting or editing, I love hiking the beautiful PNW with my favorite ladies hiking group, the "Secret Squirrels". I also enjoy fly fishing, biking, anything involving the beach.