Angela Lyons Photography

SEATTLE & KAUAI BASED - and passport ready for travel!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

seattle, WA SEATTLE & KAUAI BASED - and passport ready for travel! (253) 414-2142

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Hayley S

Angela was so wonderful to work with and so kind through the whole process. Her photographs are amazing - both engagement and wedding - and I could not be happier. She was organized and made sure she documented the entire day from beginning to end in the best way possible. On... Read More top of all of that, she is the sweetest with a generous and gracious soul. She also delivered everything in the time she promised. Absolute pleasure here!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Sidney M

Angie is such a joy to have as a photographer. She puts you at ease and joins in the happiness. I not only had the privilege of having her as my photographer but also now get the honor of helping her at other beautiful couples weddings and everyone loves her. She will do... Read More anything for the shot and always has a big smile on her face.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Adam P

Angela was absolutely amazing to work with. She got all of the shots we wanted and some we never would have thought of all without getting in the way of the event. To be honest I barely noticed she was there and the pictures are amazing. Very professional and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Eleni S

Angela was one of the highlights of our wedding day! She went above and beyond, controlled a crazy family for group shots, and worked so hard to get the best photos of us. Further, during the process of wedding planning Angela quickly became not only one of our favorite vendors,... Read More but also a friend.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Kayla L

Angie is the BEST. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and elegant on our day. And the photos are ones that I will love looking back on for the rest of my life! She's just one of those people you love being around AND she's an amazing photographer on top of that. :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jane B

Super-Fan-Tabulous!!! She is a dream to work with! She made us look good in the rain! You will not regret a minute you spend with her!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kristine K

I cannot put into words how amazing Angela is! We selected her to be our wedding photographer after falling in love with how her photos candidly conveyed the love and happiness of the couples' weddings that she photographed. Now having received photos from our wedding and... Read More engagement shoots and after spending time with her in person, we could not have made a better choice! We are thrilled about having her photos to remember our wedding by and have received so many compliments from friends and family on them. As a bonus, having her at our wedding truly added to the day! She is so fun to be around and put my nervous self at ease in front of the camera. I could not recommend Angela highly enough :)

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Jessica P

Angela is an incredibly loving person and was a joy to have with us on our big day. She is passionate about her job and cares deeply about her clients. The pictures were absolutely stunning; not over-photoshopped or over-exposed or over-filtered. Our pictures were genuine and... Read More loving because she doesn't force poses -- she catches you and your guests at their natural best. She did great in our very low-light venue (Seattle Aquarium). As always, the photo booth was fun for guests. She was more expensive than the Knot budgeter recommended we spend on a photographer ($3900ish pre-tip for two shooters, engagement shoot, and photo booth), but for us, getting great photography so we could look back fondly over the best day ever was important. We ended up nixing our videographer budget to get Angela, and I'm in love with the pictures. Only slight down-sides were that she returns images in 6-8 weeks (a couple photographers that I didn't like as much returned them quicker), and some of our 100 guests didn't end up in any pictures. Overall, I would absolutely hire Angela again!!

2017-03-01T14:47:54 Response from the vendor

I absolutely LOVED your wedding day, and adore you both! Thank you very much for your feedback, as you've given me things to think about to improve upon!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Marissa G

THE SEARCH IS OVER. I could not be more happy with Angie's work and her friendship. She did a stellar job for both our engagement and wedding photos. She is so incredibly talented, kind, and passionate! I could not imagine having chosen anyone else!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Diana F

Angie is THE BEST. Not only does she take amazingly beautiful photographs, she is also an amazingly beautiful person! Angela took the time to get to know us and understand what it was we wanted to come away with from our wedding day. She wonderfully captured our personalities... Read More in her work, as if she has known us for years! You don't even need to interview any other photographers, Angela Lyons Photography is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Daneeka J

Angela is the BEST!! She would probably do just about anything to make you happy. She loves people and puts them at ease and has a servant's heart. And her pictures are incredible and took my breath away. I am so happy we were able to have her do our photos - it's something... Read More that will stick with us our entire life! So pick Angie, it's SO WORTH IT.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 bethany g

Angela is fantastic! She helped to make our day incredibly special and captured some wonderful memories. Angela is a fun, energetic and easy going person. We are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her on so many levels. We can’t recommend her enough! If you... Read More want a kind, thoughtful and creative person to help you celebrate and capture your wedding day, Angela is your photographer because she really is the best!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Jessica C

Angela is Wonderful. I had a rustic wedding and she had everything ready and really followed the theme I was looking for without having to tell her anything. She is so sweet, and you can tell she really enjoys what she is doing and tries to capture the best moments. I would... Read More recommend her to anyone. She is really there for you and helps in anyway she can. She even kept telling me not to worry that she has all the photos lined up, to just keep getting ready and she will let me know what she needs me. :) It was amazing to work with her!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Anjel K

We could not have asked for a better photographer and new friend. Angela is energetic, responsive and always helpful. She made us feel comfortable and captured our love and personalities perfectly. Mikayla, her second shooter, was super sweet so helpful in capturing the little... Read More moments we missed during the wedding. We know that Angela will be our lifelong photographer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kat S

Angela is an incredible photographer! She is personable and engaging and has a great eye for memorable shots. She made the whole process fun! She worked with us every step of the way from engagement photos, boudoir shoot to the day of! She was timely in communication and always... Read More checking in on us. Her photobooth option was new this year and we would highly recommend this too! It was a HUGE hit at the wedding and something people are still talking about!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie H

We absolutely loved Angela! My husband has always been camera shy however Angela made him feel completely comfortable! She has an awesome personality and is an exceptional photographer. Angela captured the raw moments of our wedding perfectly, we love every photo!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Scott F

I worked with Angela Lyons at Joanne & Philip's wedding at the Thornewood Castle recently, and I just have to say, she is an EXCELLENT photographer!! She always had a smile on her face, you could DEFINITELY tell she LOVES being a photographer, which is such a VERY important... Read More quality to have in a wedding photographer. I have been the Wedding Producer/Interactive DJ-MC for over a 1,000 weddings and i was so extremely impressed with Angela and her photography business. She was EASILY able to get people to smile for the photos (even the ones that don't normally smile for photos) She was GREAT with organizing a large amount of people for a photo (large family photos....) which is VERY difficult to do normally. She was always at the right moment at the right time to get all the important photos for the Bride & Groom. I also Love how Angela focusses on capturing authentic emotion and natural reactions in her photos. That is a PHENOMENAL quality to have as a Photographer. It's no wonder why she was nominated for "Best Of Western Washington". In addition, she is Professional, Easy-going, patient, friendly, fun, she communicates very well with everyone, creative, resourceful, she has a passion for what she does, polite, imaginative, hard-working, enthusiastic, brings a positive energy to your event, she goes above and beyond for her clients. . . and SO much more. I have seen Angela's photos, and they are BREATHTAKING !! I could go on and on and on about how great of a photographer Angela is AND how great of a person she is too! If you are searching for a photographer, stop searching and contact Angela (www.AngelaLyonsPhotography.com) 253-414-2142. Once you hire Angela, you can sit back, relax, and have confidence that you hired the right person. Scott Fijolek - 360-367-6863 AskDJScott.com

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Justina R

Angela was amazing! Very personable and catered to our preferences.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

Angie was the absolute best! Captured so many things I didn't remember and so beautifully. I couldn't recommend her more!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Jessica M

We hired Angela Lyons for our wedding celebration in April of this year and our photos turned out absolutely beautiful! They really tell the story of our special day. It's amazing how important it is to find the right fit for a wedding photographer; after all, they are front... Read More and center for some very intimate and important moments. Angela made things fun and her skills, abilities and artistry shine through in her work. We highly recommend Angela Lyons Photography. A great value and well worth it!

Beautiful Photography! Look No Further!

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Lisa F

Angie is a rare gem! Her pictures tell a story that truly captures the memories of the day. A photographer is one of the most important decisions you make when planning your wedding. Our pictures are priceless! Angie took my daughter’s engagement pictures back in 2011, and... Read More was the photographer for her wedding in 2012. The pictures are exquisite encompassing every little detail that made that day so special for us. She is fun, energetic and easy to work with! When you meet her, you can tell right away that photography is her passion. Some of my favorite photos are those you don’t even know she took. To see the different personalities, the look in the eyes and the faces go beyond words. She has a natural eye to capture that moment in photo that will last a lifetime. We have used this talented lady for graduation and Christmas pictures as well. Angie will be shooting my son’s wedding in May. Can’t wait! If you’re looking for an amazing photographer, look no further! Angie is the best!

Your search is over!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Rebecca C

Angela is simply the best! I really think her pictures speak for themselves, and the ease she brought to our whole wedding day was phenomenal. A stress-relieving photographer is PRICELESS, ladies! She drove all the way down to Hillsboro, OR to shoot our wedding and made every... Read More single one of us feel special. Photography is clearly her passion, and it oozes into her pictures. More than two years later we still receive compliments about how lovely our pictures are. I highly recommend her to all my friends in the North West, and now I'm passing that on to you! Don't dismiss this lady as being "just another wedding photographer", because that couldn't be further from the truth. I'll say it again; Angela is simply the best. Check her portfolio, give her a call, and get ready to love your album!!

October Wedding

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

We had so much fun with Angela! She did both our engagement and wedding photos and we were overall very impressed! She made us both feel very at ease and we so upbeat the entire time. We will definitely use her talents again in the future!

So far, we've been impressed!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

We’ve selected Angela Lyons as our wedding photographer – and know we’ve made the right choice! From the first day I met her to the engagement session and pictures, I’ve been impressed! Can’t wait to see what she captures on our big day this spring!

SO great!

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Allyson M

Working with Angela has been great so far! Our wedding is in July 2015, but our engagements turned out great! She is super flexible, great communicator and really lets you write the script and she beautifully documents the experience! Highly recommended!