Bridal Airbrush Makeup & Hair, Eyelash Extensions

Known for the perfection in the art of makeup and hair, Angela and her artists truly capture the beautiful look their brides are going for. Ensuring that our brides are truly happy with our services is top priority. Our artists specialize in airbrush makeup, hair services, and eyelash extensions. Angela strives to ensure her brides are truly happy with services by being attentive to emails/phone calls, accommodating their trial date requests, working with the brides on their day of timeline and their day of look. AMC has been voted Best of Weddings 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17 for a reason! With over 10 years of experience, we are on-site to make your wedding day as smooth and perfect as possible.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Clarendon Hills, IL Serving Chicagoland area (630) 913-1241

You can trust your beautiful face to Angela and he

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Kathryn C

Choosing Angela's company to do the makeup for myself and bridal party on my wedding day was a no-brainer. She was an college acquaintance of mine who was in my theater makeup class. When I found out that she now has her own bridal makeup company, I booked her instantly! She... Read More really knows her stuff- you are in great hands for your big day. Sure, cut costs in other areas of wedding planning, but don't trust your FACE to just anybody on your wedding day!!! After all, what is in more photos- and what are people looking at more: the silverware or the bride's face? Hmmm. Angela's service is worth every dime and then some. Not only did her team make me, the bride, look gorgeous, but they did an amazing job on my bridesmaids, my new mother in law, and even my grandma (who looked very natural but ten years younger after they were finished- she LOVED it)! I wanted my maid of honor and bridesmaids to feel as beautiful and happy as I felt that day, so all of their makeup jobs were catered to their personal tastes in makeup styles; and each was given plenty of personal attention and time to finish. The pictures show how happy and beautiful my sisters/ best friends were and how beautiful they felt that day. That meant a lot to me. :) With other weddings I've stood up in, we all have had to go to outside salons, which was extra travel, extra time and stress- then they didn't have enough time to get everyone done, so you pay a lot for this quick last minute style you could have done yourself. And leave the salon with a frazzled bride on top of it! But Angela's Company is SO much better than that! As the bride, I got the look I wanted because they made sure to communicate well and gave me an in depth trial a month in advance, which I scheduled for my bridal shower day- so that worked well! Such great service- they showed up early to my house for the trial and wedding, had plenty of time for everyone scheduled, were flexible with adjustments to the individual tastes and styles of the ladies. AND, they were friendly and calming during the stressful morning. It was so nice to wake up in my own house and come downstairs to two sisters already done and happy, and an on schedule professional team chatting and laughing right in the kitchen I grew up in. We even left EARLY for the church (and I struggle daily to be right on time, so that says a lot)! The wedding was completely magical start to finish- and it all began with Angela's awesome team!

Gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 CHRISTINE S

Angela is such a talented artist. I wanted the dramatic lash look for my wedding but I was hesitant on getting glue ons because I didnt want them to fall off when I cried. Angela suggested the xtreme lash extensions. When she told me they would stay on for 3-4 weeks I was sold.... Read More Not only were they amazing for my wedding but they were perfect for my honeymoon. I didnt have to apply any mascara the whole trip! Angela is not only talented but very professional. I have dealt with makeup artist's that are constantly late and never return phone calls. Angela was always early and always returned my emails or phone call the same day. The day of the wedding she did my bridal and my bridesmaids makeup. With a bridesmaids party of 10 girls I thought we were for sure going to run late but Angela was done earlier then expected. I use the word gorgeous for this review title because that's what I kept hearing the day of my wedding! My makeup was flawless and I would recommend Angela to any future bride!!!

Perfection unmatched

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 Stephanie B

Angela is amazing. She is a perfectionist and she is above and beyond a professional. She KNOWS the make-up that matches the bride and she does outstanding work. I received compliments all evening about my make-up and the photos are the evidence of that. Not only that, but... Read More she knows how to calm a bride in the bridal suite so she doesn't cause physical harm to annoying family members!!!!!!! I highly recommend Angela to any and everyone. She is AWESOME.

2011-07-25T14:13:18 Response from the vendor

Stephanie! Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was great working with you and your family day of your wedding. I really enjoyed the fun that we had in your bridal suite, especially with your themed wedding. Receiving such a great compliment like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Kelly F

Angela did an amazing job with my wedding makeup. I received many compliments throughout the day and some of my bridesmaids said it was the best makeup they have ever had done. The airbrushing she used had a very natural look to it that lasted, even in the rain. It was very... Read More convenient that she also works with hair stylists and I would highly recommend Michelle. She was super efficient and was able to flawlessly nail a variety of hairstyles. Would highly recommend Angela and her team!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Katya M

Angela is amazingly professional, experienced, efficient, and easy to work with. I had a wonderful experience with make up for me (the bride) and my bridal party.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Sarah K

Angela Makeup Chicago was amazing!! Angela did my trial makeup for my bridal shower which looked awesome, and was able to give me an idea of how I would look the day of the wedding. Angela did 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms and my makeup the morning of the wedding. She works very... Read More efficiently, which helped ease some of my stress of making sure we stayed on schedule. She made the morning fun for everyone, good conversation and laughs. Everyone's makeup looked amazing and it lasted all day. And it was a long day! I've already recommended Angela's services to friends and family. Thanks Angela!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lauren W

Choosing Angela Makeup Chicago was one of the best decisions I made during wedding planning. Right from the start and throughout the whole process Angela was so quick to respond to emails, took the time to answer all my questions, and was very informative. I'm very picky about... Read More my makeup and usually don't like how it looks when someone else does it so I was nervous. However, after my makeup trial I knew I had made the right choice. Angela listened to exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly. For my hair trial, I was debating between two looks and Michelle took the time to show me both and helped me decide which would be the right one. When it came to the big day, Angela and Michelle nailed every look for myself, the bridesmaids, and the moms. I have never been part of a bridal party where there wasn't at least one person who wasn't happy with their look, but myself and my bridal party were sincerely thrilled with how they looked and were talking about it all night. I received so many hair and makeup compliments throughout the night and am still continuing to receive those compliments as people see pictures from the day. Angela's professional and talent are off the charts! Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa L

Angela was a great referral from a friend of mine's daughter who got married a few years ago. We had a great experience. My daughter looked absolutely stunning day of, as well as the rest of the bridal party. Her pictures came out perfect. Prior to Angela and her team... Read More leaving, they had the photographer photograph my daughter to ensure she LOVED the way she looked in the pictures. We added a bit more blush as we all agreed upon. Angela was professional and prompt with emails. Day of the girls arrived 15 minutes prior to the start time to set up. Angela designed a schedule for us. The day couldn't have gone smoother. 100% best recommendation around. Thank you again Angela, Michelle & Joey!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer C

Angela Makeup Chicago is simply the best. She was a true professional from start to finish. Angela did my makeup for my wedding day as well as five bridesmaids, my mother, and two little flower girls who also wanted to feel pretty. She honestly made us all feel so lovely. I... Read More have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and it was mostly because Angela really chose the correct colors and makeup for me. I would recommend her to every single bride. She does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer C

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shannon M

Angela provide great service in every aspect! Not only was she very professional and on time, everyone looked beautiful and she made the sure everyone loved their look. The day was relaxed and perfect. Thank you so much Angela!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Amy C

Angela Makeup Chicago exceeded my expectations as my wedding's makeup artist and stylist team - Angela, Joey & Samantha. This team is incredible and I had a great experience working with Angela from the very beginning. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and you would hear the... Read More same feedback from my Mother, Mother of the Groom, Grandma and bridal party that they all felt beautiful too. This team is professional, talented, organized, efficient and really fun. We laughed the whole time getting ready. Thank you for everything! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Lisa L

Angela and her crew were absolutely amazing!! She made me, my maid of honor, and mothers look flawless and beautiful! We all got so many compliments!!! Her hair dresser, Michelle, was awesome as well! All of us got SO many compliments on our hair! It was all so elegant looking!... Read More Not only that, they were fast and efficient and right on our time schedule!!:-) They knew JUST what we wanted and were SUPER easy to work with!! You will not regret booking Angela Makeup Chicago!!:-)

2016-08-18T07:11:15 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure for Michelle and I to work with you, Lisa! We love working with brides who are just like you. You were not only one of the sweetest brides but were so calm, fun to work with, and appreciative. Brides like... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Pam K

Angela and Courtnie did all the makeup for my wedding and I cannot say enough good things about both of them! They came prepared, on time and were very efficient for 10 girls!! Everyone looked absolutely stunning and if I had to do it all over again, I would use them both! It... Read More was 98 degrees for my wedding day and my makeup looked great all day! Thank you both so much!!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Amethyst C

Courtnie and Michelle did my wedding parties' hair and makeup and we all looked SOOOO AMAZING!!! I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. These girls are efficient and super detailed oriented. I would definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Kristin K

Angela is amazing! Angela did the make-up for my wedding this past weekend and everything was flawless. She is incredibly professional, very responsive throughout the planning process and made sure everything went smoothly on the day-of. Her work is absolutely gorgeous and our... Read More makeup looked beautiful all day. We received tons of compliments! I would hands down recommend her to anyone looking for airbrush makeup. Joey did all of the up-dos and they were stunning. I have fine, somewhat thin, hair but it was no match for Joey. People even kept asking if I was wearing hair extensions (which I was not). More importantly, it held up throughout the reception and didn't budge on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Kathleen H

Angela was the make-up artist for my bridesmaids and I for my wedding in August. She was recommended to me by one of the girls that I work with, and I am so glad that I reached out to her. She was such a pleasure to work with. I went in for a trial and learned about how much... Read More experience she has. My trial went perfectly, and I was sold! She didn’t require us to go to a studio to get our make-up done. She came out to our hotel to do everyone’s make-up as they got back from getting their hair done. Everyone looked amazing! Angela was so nice and easy to work with. Her services are well worth the money (she is already very reasonably priced). I highly recommend using Angela Make-Up Chicago!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 AJ S

I had Michelle and Courtnie for hair and makeup. They were flawless and kept a very tight schedule, we were done early!! They managed to make sure I was completely happy with my look and those in my wedding party. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup! I would highly... Read More recommend these ladies, extremely professional and fun to work with! :-) Cannot wait to use them again!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 katie d

Angela just did my bridal makeup as well as my bridesmaids this past weekend. Everyone looked so beautiful! When I met for my trial with Angela I let her know that I wanted to look as natural as possible. She did just that I've been looking at pictures of myself and I love how I... Read More looked! Angela is reliable, professional, and great at what she does, I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Elizabeth

Angela was so easy to work with, and she made getting ready before the wedding such a breeze! She worked really fast, finished ahead of schedule, and made us all look absolutely stunning! She took our feedback into consideration and let us choose color palettes, but still used... Read More her expertise and training to offer the perfect suggestions. The makeup lasted all day without sweating or greasing up; no problems with eyelashes or anything. I was so happy I chose Angela, and if I need makeup done in the future, I plan on consulting her again. I would highly recommend Angela.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Daniel C

I recently used Angela Make Up for my bridal hair and make up and I was extremely pleased. My bridal party also used her services and they were all thrilled. Angela did our make up and Joey did our hair, they are both extremely talented! I would absolutely recomend both make... Read More up and hair trials as well as provide pictures of what you are looking for ahead of time so you can be sure to obtain the look that you want. They use MAC products (which I love) and the airbrush lasted all day, and was not cakey, it felt like it was not even there. They were both very friendly, professional, punctual, eager to please and accomodating. I would recomend to anyone looking for hair/make up for their wedding or any other event!

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Kelley F

There just aren't enough good things to say about Angela! Not only is she flexible, reliable, and reasonably priced- she is an exceptional makeup artist! Angela brought another makeup artist, Samantha, with her to my house and together they did a beautiful job on 10 women for my... Read More wedding. They showed up early and were done on time, and everyone looked gorgeous! If I could get married all over again, I would definitely choose Angela Makeup Chicago to do my makeup! I will definitely use her in the future!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

Angela knows make-up. If you are looking for a professional who is experienced, confident, communicates promptly, and makes you look like your best self...hire her! She did my bridal make-up on a hot, humid July day, and it remained flawless for 10 hours. I am so glad I made... Read More the late-breaking decision to get my make-up done professionally (and that she was still available- lucky for me!). I was leery of the air-brush technique, thinking it would look too heavy. But Angela reassured me that for film and photography it was the best. The professional knows/knew best! There is no way that any products I applied on my own would have held up on such a humid day. Plus, Angela brought a sense of calm to a day where this is a ton of emotion and other details running wild. Thank you so much, Angela! <3

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Nicole W

Angela was amazing! She made us all look flawless. Even after dancing the night away my makeup was still fresh and flawless from the morning. Angela is a pro and really knows what she is doing. Not only is she a fabulous artist she is so sweet and wonderful to work with.... Read More Everyone in my

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Lisa R

I just had my wedding on 8/8/15 and I couldn't have been more happy with my makeup and hair. Angela and her team were so professional. They arrived early and finished early. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with the way their hair and makeup turned out. Thank you so much... Read More Angela for helping to make my day so special!

Angela Goss

Angela Goss, owner and makeup artist, has been in the beauty industry for over 10 years. Angela's true passion is bridal airbrush makeup. "Nothing makes me happier than seeing the look of excitement on a brides face after completing her makeup," says Angela. Angela has a background in theatre makeup from DePaul unviersity. She also has had airbrush training through Makeup First school in Chicago. Angela continues her education everyday to ensure she knows the latest looks and has the best products out there. She looks forward to meeting you!