Angela Sostarich Photography

The Woodlands & The Greater Houston Area

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

1201 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands , TX The Woodlands & The Greater Houston Area

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Sarah E

We cannot recommend Angela highly enough! She was one of our favorite vendors from the big day (and leading up to it). Angela's services extend far beyond stunning photos; her sweet personality and genuine heart were a true asset throughout the planning process and on the big... Read More day. During our engagement shoot, Angela helped put us at ease (we are certainly not "camera people") and captured so many beautiful shots that are now framed throughout our home. It was a pleasure working together, and we appreciated the opportunity to connect with her before the wedding day. On the wedding day, Angela and her second shooters captured everything we could have hoped for. They were discreet, polite, and so sweet to all our friends and family. From getting ready details and first look, to formal portraits and ceremony shots... Angela preserved treasured memories from beginning to end. The photos themselves are gorgeous! We fell in love with Angela's timeless style and clean aesthetic from the start. The final gallery certainly did not disappoint! We received so many beautiful images from our special day, including a wonderful variety of candids, portraits, and special detail items. We find ourselves poring over the gallery often, reliving moments over and over again. I wish we had more than five stars to give! If you're on the fence about a wedding photographer, do yourself a favor and hire Angela. You'll gain a kind soul on your special day, and images you're guaranteed to treasure for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jessica M

We have had a great experience with Angela so far! She went out of her way to meet us in Austin for our engagement photos, and they turned out beautiful! I am looking forward to the new year for my bridal photos and March wedding with her!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Ashley R

We cannot begin to describe how amazing Angela was, and are so glad we chose her as our photographer for our big day. Angela did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photography, and we are beyond in love with all of the photos. In fact we are having trouble trying... Read More to narrow down which ones we want to frame and put on our wall, there are so many to choose from! Not only is Angela’s talent unreal, but she is the sweetest and most kind person to work with. She goes above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect. Right down to when we needed batteries, Angela saved the day. We also loved the attention to detail she puts into every shot. It is so nice being able to look back at all the photos from the day as it goes by so quickly, and to even be able to see the moments that I wasn’t there for. We will cherish our photos forever, and we cannot begin to sing enough praises for Angela. We HIGHLY recommend Angela to anyone looking for an engagement and/or wedding day photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Lindsay S

Angela is the sweetest and so talented. She is very professional. I knew immediately after looking at her portfolio that she was the one for me! I loved working with her and her assistant! They showed up on the wedding day and immediately got to work on the details. She took... Read More every picture I asked for and a million more. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease in front of the camera! This was the hardest vendor selection and we are so grateful we found Angela to capture our big day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Annie S

We loved working with Angela and her team! They arrived on time, were very professional, and her photos speak for themselves! We know brides like recommendations from other brides, but we think it's important to also hear from other vendors that work in the industry! We cannot... Read More wait for our next opportunity to work together!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kylee B

Angela is amazing! We have done a styled shoot and wedding with her and she is such a professional and so talented. I was so impressed with the images we received and immediately put them on our website!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Katie M

My Husband and I absolutely loved getting to work with Angela. My husband can get a bit awkward in front of a camera and I never think I look right in photos but Angela was amazing!! With her sweet nature she seemed to effortlessly coerce us into the most stunning photos.... Read More Months later I still get compliments on her work and asked who I used. It is clear to see that not only is she a talent photographer but she clearly loves what she does. As far as my husband and I are concerned there is no where else we would go for photography now or in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Stephanie L

We chose Angela for our engagement and wedding and we are so happy we did! I knew looking through her portfolio that she had the style I was looking for. She is extremely sweet, professional, and very prompt at responding to my messages. She also made us feel very comfortable in... Read More front of the camera which resulted in the most beautiful photos! I cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Aime T

It was a beautiful experience having Angela at our wedding! She was very very sweet & captured every special moment of that day! I'm inlove with my pictures and my guest loved her as well, she was very precise and professional. Can't wait to have her for my maternity photo... Read More shoot! Not only was she interested in our wedding but she actually emailed me during Hurricane Harvey to check up on my husband and I and we thought that was so kind of her. Most importantly she made us feel very special and comfortable during the photoshoot and took over on the poses. You won't be disappointed!! <3

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Elisabeth W

Angela was our photographer for our engagements and wedding. I love her style and she had the best photography package for the price as well. I love my photos so much! She is the sweetest to work with. We had to reschedule our engagements a few times due to weather but she was... Read More very easy to work with. I had a pinterest board of pictures I liked and she recreated them for me! Including the wedding bands with the succulents!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jennifer M

Angela was the best photographer I could have asked for. We did engagement photos and wedding photos. She is very easy to work with and the photos are absolutely beautiful! Thank you Angela!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Lindsey G

Angela did a great job! She was a huge help during the wedding and was sensitive to the losses my husband and I suffered (my mother and his father). It was her first time at the venue, so, she arrived early to look around and find the perfect backgrounds. I hope to work with... Read More Angela again. She's warm and inviting, a friend you never knew you had.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Amanda F

Angela was amazing! Her professionalism is wonderful and direction is great. My husband and I truly enjoyed working with her. She was helpful and insightful. The wedding photographs came out beautifully. All of the family loved having her there and raved about the final... Read More photographs.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Sherry B

From the smallest detail to the larger events of the day - Angela captured them! The pictures were beautiful and she caught on film so many memories that we will enjoy over the years to come. I highly recommend Angela Sostarich Photography for any event you are having. She... Read More covered my daughter's wedding November of 2016, and I could not have dreamed for a better photographer!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Elisabeth B

Absolutely LOVE her! She is so sweet and her work is amazing! She captured every single detail from our wedding and then some. The photographs I received were magical and I could NOT have asked for more in a wedding photographer. She made our day extra special and we... Read More cannot thank her enough.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Kaitlynn T

Love Love Love Angela & her work. Cannot say enough good things about her and our photos turned out BEAUTIFUL. She was so accommodating with our schedule and day of timeline. I absolutely love the natural light and I feel like she captured our personalities in each and every... Read More picture to a T.

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Angela is so wonderful! She is so sweet and makes sure everything you want gets done! She even adds little special touches (for example it sadly rained on our wedding day and she came prepared with rain boots and a cute umbrella. She is professional and treats you like a good... Read More friend! I've recommended her to many people since our big day!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Michelle P

Working with Angela was such a great experience. Not only are her photography skills amazing, but she helped make the photo taking part of our wedding day memorable and fun. We were both so happy to have you there. Thank you for helping making our wedding day even more... Read More special.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Michelle P

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Brittney C

Loved working with Angela! She is very professional. We are extremely goofy and hard to get focused and she worked very well with our different personalities to get fantastic shots. And had a ton of great ideas. Would use her again for sure!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Angela photographed my bridal accessories line and product photography for my company and she did a beautiful job. The images were gorgeous and she was so helpful, professional and organized while we put together all the details. I highly recommend her!!

Amazing Custom Service

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Melissa M

Angela was a wonderful photographer. I lived about 700 miles from where we had our wedding, and Angela was willing to coordinate everything long-distance. She was even able to squeeze in a Bridal portrait session the day of the wedding, which was impressive given that we got... Read More married at 10am. The candid photos she got of my family and I are some of my favorites. We also had a lot of kid at our wedding, 7 nieces and nephews under the age of five, and Angela was wonderful working with them. She got several good pictures of all of them. Our wedding was a great day, and I am so glad Angela was there to help us capture the memories.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 savannah B

Absolutely love Angela! She captured exactly what I was looking for and made us feel comfortable while doing so. Her work is beautiful and every picture is perfect. I highly recommend her for any upcoming photo session you may have coming up!!

Angela Sostarich

I’m Angela, the owner & principal photographer of ASP. I love being able to share in the love of two individuals & feel blessed to get to work with such wonderful people each day! When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me outside with my husband & three sweets, Ava, Ila & Truett. We take total advantage of the abundance of sunshine every chance we get! There’s never a dull moment in our house! After graduating from college with a degree in education, I started documenting friends and family members to build up my portfolio. In 2011, I started my own business and have never looked back.