Beauty Group Bookings, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Eastchester, NY I travel wherever I am required to accommodate my brides. (914) 879-4161
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Mehgan S

If I could I would give 10 stars!!!! If you have booked your wedding date the next thing you should secure for your big day is Angela and Fitore! These girls are absolutely amazing, TOP NOTCH!! They are both super sweet and extremely talented! They made myself and my girls look... Read More flawless! We all felt glamorous and just radiated in pictures from morning until night. They played up everyones features and the girls could not stop smiling and taking pictures of themselves! We are still raving about how amazing we all felt this day! Almost every other time I have had makeup done I felt it was too much. Angela made me look like myself just elevated and totally glamorous for my wedding day! STUNNING! I could not be happier with my choice to book these girls! If you want PERFECTION then don't hesitate and book these lovely ladies!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Aly F

Angela is hands down the best make up artist out there and I wouldn't use anyone else but her ever again. She did my wedding day make up and got the exact look I was going for. The dramatic eyes, contouring and even managed to cover a huge blemish that appeared on my big day. My... Read More make up lasted perfectly all night even til the next morning (lol) She is knowledgable of exactly what she is doing and you can tell she has been in the business for years by her expertise. She is cool, calm and professions so for those brides out there that are sitting in her chair ancy for their big day, she will put your mind at ease that you will look perfect! She is even capable of handeling huge bridal parties and making sure everyone gets their special look as well. I have recommend Angela to many friend and family who have all been extremely pleased with her working her magic as well!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren H

Before my wedding, I went through 3 different makeup trials and none of them felt right. I just wasn't happy with the end result. I thought I was going to walk out feeling gorgeous and I never did. Two months before my wedding, I was fortunate enough to be referred to Angela... Read More by a friend. She was incredibly accommodating and was able to adjust her schedule so she could do the makeup for myself and bridesmaids. The trial was super easy to schedule and she asked questions on my likes/dislikes/products used, etc. She is incredibly knowledgeable about her trade. I knew immediately that I wanted her to do my makeup on my wedding day. Finally, I left a trial feeling beautiful walking out. Partnering with Angela was such a great experience and she has an amazing talent. I felt my makeup on my wedding day was stunning and the pictures reflect her artwork. Thank you Angela for beautifying me on the best day of my life. Working with you was an absolute pleasure!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kristen l

Angela was very professional and organized from the first trial through my wedding day. My makeup and my bridal party's looked stunning and I was so happy with how it all turned out. I had done a few trials with other makeup artists before Angela and after going to Angela, the... Read More quality and expertise was above and beyond what other artists offered. She was very attuned to what I wanted and worked with my style. The makeup looked exactly the same at 10pm as it did at 11am when she first applied! Thank you Angela for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lindsay L

Angela does fantastic work. She has natural talent and believe me, she will make you feel gorgeous on the day of your wedding! I appreciated her attention to detail and her perfectionism. She takes pride in what she does, so you can rest assured she will make you look like a... Read More princess. On the day of the wedding, a lot of people were bugging me while I was getting my makeup done when they should have been asking others that info, and Angela, seeing that I was getting stressed, helped by closing a door to keep them from stressing me out. It was a little but much appreciated gesture. Thanks Angela for making me look my best for my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jenna I

Angela is a fantastic make-up artist! She did my make-up for my engagement party and bridal shower, my skin looked flawless and I received so many compliments! I can't wait for her to do my make-up on the big day! She always makes me look and feel beautiful : )

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Michelle R

Angela is amazing. She listened to what I was envisioning and made it happen. She did a beautiful job for my wedding and my makeup lasted all night long. My bridesmaids' makeup also looked beautiful and they were all so happy! Book her asap!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nicole P

Angela is an amazingly talented artist! She is a perfectionist and makes sure all your concerns about your skin are addressed. Angela listens to exactly what you want and has suggestions if you're not sure. She has an extensive knowledge of different techniques and only uses... Read More the best products. She can create a myriad of looks for any occasion and I have used her not only for my wedding, but several other events as well. Angela customizes every look down to blending different colors based on skin tone for individualized foundations and lip colors matched by none! Her products never feel heavy or cakey on your face and they don't settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Not only is she a talented artist, but a wonderful beautiful person and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Angela 100 times over, she is the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Cindy A

Angela is awesome!! Totally amazing!! Before going to Angela I had trials with a few other make-up professionals recommended on this website and other wedding websites. I showed friends and family my make-up when I came home and they thought it was OK but not great. When I went... Read More to Angela they all said the same thing. They LOVED it!! And most important I felt beautiful and knew Angela was the one. I was an "older" bride so I felt Angela would really need to work her magic. And come my wedding day she did. I look stunning! So many people to this day still rave about how I looked. And you can tell they are sincere. Actually Angela did such a remarkable job I actually made an appointment to have her show me how to apply everyday make-up and recommend colors. Not only is Angela top in her profession, she is just the nicest, caring woman. You can tell she really wants to make brides absolutely beautiful on their wedding day. I recommend future brides give Angela a try before anyone else and you will not bother to go to anyone else. She's the best there is! And I will add my fiance also saw my trial make-up and by his reaction and raves I knew I had found the one. So thank you so much Angela for making me absolutely beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Bianca L

Angela is THE person you want doing your makeup the morning of your wedding day. She arrived early and had all of the makeup ready to go within minutes. She was genuinely excited and happy to be sharing this day with everyone that was there. We were on a very tight schedule and... Read More she was punctual with getting all of her "faces" done. We even had time to spare. Angela is a perfectionist and will do whatever she needs to in order to make you happy. My biggest concern was to make sure my makeup lasted ALL DAY and NIGHT. Not once did I have to touch up my makeup from 10 am until 2 am - and I got married on a very hot July day. It lasted perfectly until the next day - eyelashes and all! I have referred Angela to my sister, cousin and friend who have also decided to use her for their wedding. Angela is an incredibly talented artist and takes her job very seriously. Her work is perfection!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Shannon B

Angela is an amazing make up artist. Her and Fitore did mine and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding day. You could tell they knew exactly what they were doing and they love their job :) They were both very kind, sweet, professional, and diligent. They respectfully listened... Read More to any concerns and requests and truly made each girl and myself feel comfortable and look absolutely stunning all day and night! They are incredibly talented and I couldn't have been any happier. Can't wait to work with them in the future. Would highly recommend to any bride!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Natasja A

Angela made my wedding perfect! After seeing the pictures from my make up trail all eight of my bridesmaids, as well as my mother, all signed up to have their make up done with Angela. Everyone had different specific requested and she accomplished them all! Everyone was beyond... Read More happy and wants to use her in the future. She is the perfect combination of friendly warmth and professional. I felt I could ask her anything, bring up any concern, like a close friend - which is really helpful when you are feeling overwhelmed by wedding stress. And on the other hand she handle all of my issues like a truly talented professional. She made me feel beautiful and I could not imagine my wedding with out her and her amazing talent!! Please if you can book Angela - book her!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Bianca C

Angela is an incredible make up artist!!! She did my make up for my sisters wedding just last week (11/18/16). Angela is professional, attentive, artistic and exceptionally kind. In addition, Angela is organized, punctual and cares so much about her craft. With all of the... Read More wedding day craziness, Angela helped us all remain calm as she was supportive and so very patient. Most importantly, my make up looked FLAWLESS ALL DAY LONG!! I highly recommend Angela and cant wait for her to beautify me again in the future. :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christina T

Angela is amazing!! I knew the minute I looked in the mirror during my makeup trial that Angela was the right makeup artist for my wedding! She took everything I said into consideration and created a beautiful look for me. On my wedding day, Angela arrived early to set up and... Read More was so diligent about working on my bridesmaids and I. Despite getting married on a 90 degree day, my makeup stayed on perfectly all day and night!! I couldn't have been happier with Angela's work. She is knowledgeable, skilled, and one of the sweetest people ever which made it even better to work with her. I would highly recommend Angela to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Becky B

ANGELA IS TRULY THE BEST! From the day I met her for my makeup trial I knew I was in the best hands - I wanted my makeup to look flawless but natural and she did exactly that! I had so many friends coming up to me at the wedding asking who did my makeup and if they could have... Read More her information she was THAT good! My makeup could have stayed on another whole day if I had wanted it to and my pictures late in the night after hours of dancing look just as good as the first ones I took because of how well my makeup was done. Angela is also so kind and fun to have around during the morning while getting ready - I had some family drama the morning of my wedding and she just laughed along with me and reminded me that it was my day and I appreciated that SO much. I felt so pretty the day of my wedding and I owe that all to Angela!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 alexandra m

I would highly recommend Angela! My entire experience with her was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a more informative, organized, understanding, and helpful makeup artist. She responded to me within a the day I inquired, hopped on a call and schedule an appointment. After my... Read More first trial I knew that I didn't want to work with anyone else. We ended up completing two different looks on me. I loved both of them and being indecisive person I am, I left it up to Angela to blend the two looks together the day of the wedding and it came out perfect. My bridesmaids shared the same experience. Angela took her time and care with each bridesmaids, not rushing to get them done and their makeup lasted all day. She also has gift certificates! At my bridal shower my mother-in-law gave me a gift certificate to cover my wedding day makeup. A perfect gift! I wouldn't changed one thing during my experience with Angela. I hope I have an opportunity to work with her again in the future and I would highly recommend Angela!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Christina C

Angela did an AMAZING and OUTSTANDING job on my wedding day! And the trial too! She remembered everything we talked about in my trial and executed the look just perfectly! More importantly she listens to exactly what you want! And does the job just beautifully. I have never... Read More saw my eyes like I did on my wedding day. They had an extra special look to them! And my skin was just absolutely glowing and Fabulous! Go with Angela If you want to be gorgeous on your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Dana G

Angela and her team are incredible! From the first time I met them I knew I was in good hands and could not have been happier with the job the did for my wedding. Angela did my make-up trial about 2.5 months before my wedding. My make-up was flawless and lasted all day, night,... Read More and into the following morning. She insists you keep it on so you can see how it will wear throughout the day of your wedding and I swear it only looked better as the day went on. Angela also had fantastic recommendations on products as well as tips and tricks leading up to the day of my wedding that I will continue to use going forward. Angela and her team make sure you look like you, but the most beautiful, radiant version of yourself you can imagine. Fitore did my make-up the day of the wedding using the color charts, etc. we put together during my trial. I could not have been happier with her work or her professionalism. Everyone in the wedding looked absolutely stunning and my make-up stayed flawless even after hours of dancing.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Dina P

Angela is fantastic! She did my wedding day make up and got the exact look I was going for but had no idea I wanted. The dramatic eyes made my eyes pop and the color look more green than my normal hazel brown. My make up lasted even through the stream of tears during my... Read More ceremony! Angela was also able to keep me calm during the bridal party drama on the morning of the wedding by locking me in my room! LOL I would recommend her to any bride and have already!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Danielle C

FLAWLESS is the first word that comes to mind when describing Angela and her team - this squad is the real deal! I've been blessed to have known Angela for several years now and have been fortunate to have had her as my makeup artist on many occasions, from New York City to... Read More Italy. Having worked in the fashion industry for over a decade, I've been on many photo shoot sets over the years and been exposed to countless makeup artists. I can honestly say that Angela is a rare gem - she is a brilliant artist and a master of her craft. She consistently delivers flawless results - and the awesome talent doesn't stop there. Angela has curated an uber-talented squad of artists that reflect her stellar work ethic and precision. After Fitore worked her magic on my entire bridal party, everyone couldn't stop smiling, taking selfies, and raving about how radiant and natural they felt - I'm pretty sure everyone changed their profile pics that day! Fitore's confidence and comforting demeanor instantly put you at ease from the minute you sit in her chair. If you're looking for the very best version of yourself, for any occasion, look no further than Angela Make Me Up!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Mel T

Angela is a true professional. She traveled to me on my wedding day and I have never received more compliments on my make-up than I did that day. She made me feel absolutely beautiful and radiant. She also helped calm my nerves and keep me relaxed. My whole bridal party loved... Read More her as well. I will be using Angela for every other event I have in the future.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Claudia R

I had multiple trials with many make up artists, but Angela blew me away. I knew halfway through the trial that she was going to be the person to do my make-up on my special day. She is incredibly personable, professional, and reliable. No only does she listen to what you want,... Read More but she helps combine all of your desires into the best formula for your perfect look. I highly recommend Angela for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Raffelina K

I'm a redhead & its been difficult to find people that know what works for me....For my daughter's wedding I let Angela do a make-up trail and WOW it was GREAT. I looked so amazing. I received so many compliments that day on my make-up. She truly is a talented artist.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Absolutely the best makeup artist out there!! i can't speak highly enough about her or her skills. She did the makeup for me and my bridal party back in June of 2012. She was on time and a pleasure to deal with, made me and my girls look completely gorgeous. My makeup stayed... Read More flawless the whole night with no need for touchups. Looking back at my wedding pictures i couldn't be happier with picking Angela for my special day! With her talent and skill there is no look she can not do!!! A true pro!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Christina D

THE BEST! I can't say enough about Angela. Not only is she incredibly talented and will execute the exact look your heart desires on your wedding day, but she is an absolute delight to work with. She is friendly, kind, accommodating and SUPER knowledgable about color, lighting... Read More and style in general. I've worked in the wedding industry for 6 years and have really seen it all, the good along with some really bad, but she is a true artist and I urge you to book a trial with her if you want a FLAWLESS look on your wedding day, or any occasion. My entire bridal party, mothers and myself were OBSESSED with our looks. Some very natural and some dramatic. Her range is massive. To say it's tough to please all different types of women is an understatement, but she did, and they continue to use her to this day. My makeup (including my red lips) was still PERFECT at 2AM at the after party as I devoured pizza that we delivered to the hotel!!! Don't waste your time and money with 20 other trials before coming to her. She will deliver. No question.

Angela Civale Abate

I have been in the bridal industry for 20 years and specialize in beautifying my brides on their most special day. From a very young age, it was obvious that make up was not just something I loved but something I felt a stronger inner connection to and complete passion for. It is the biggest form of flattery to be selected to be part of your brides most precious day in her life. I have a sincere passion for beauty, helping women feel beautiful, guide them with a skincare regimen and most importantly give them the desired look they had always imagined for their wedding day.