Beauty Group Bookings, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Eastchester, NY I travel wherever I am required to accommodate my brides. (914) 879-4161
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Marissa C

Being a bride requires you to make a whole lot of decisions and I have to say that the best decision I made so far was booking Angela for my bridal shower & wedding day. I first heard of Angela through a friend. She was a bridesmaid and she couldn't stop raving about how... Read More amazing Angela and her team were on the day of her friend's wedding. The line that sold me was, "My makeup lasted all day and night!" After hearing such a great review and looking through her portfolio, I immediately reached out to her to schedule a trial. My first trial was back in December. She did a very soft, matte look on my eyes and my skin looked and felt flawless. My makeup wasn't caked on and I looked like myself which was exactly what I wanted. Back in June my sister had booked Angela to come to my house the morning of my bridal shower. Again, she did an amazing job. The amount of selfie's I took was insane. Angela is very knowledgeable, organized, and prompt when responding to emails. She is very sweet and soft spoken, and coming from a big Italian family where it's always loud and crazy, you definitely want Angela there to calm you down on your big day. She makes you feel calm, confident, and sexy! ;) Every bride wants to make sure they look their best on their big day and I cannot wait for Angela and her team to glam me and my bridesmaids up in less than 6 weeks!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nicole P

Angela is an amazingly talented artist! She is a perfectionist and makes sure all your concerns about your skin are addressed. Angela listens to exactly what you want and has suggestions if you're not sure. She has an extensive knowledge of different techniques and only uses... Read More the best products. She can create a myriad of looks for any occasion and I have used her not only for my wedding, but several other events as well. Angela customizes every look down to blending different colors based on skin tone for individualized foundations and lip colors matched by none! Her products never feel heavy or cakey on your face and they don't settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Not only is she a talented artist, but a wonderful beautiful person and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Angela 100 times over, she is the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Aly F

Angela is hands down the best make up artist out there and I wouldn't use anyone else but her ever again. She did my wedding day make up and got the exact look I was going for. The dramatic eyes, contouring and even managed to cover a huge blemish that appeared on my big day. My... Read More make up lasted perfectly all night even til the next morning (lol) She is knowledgable of exactly what she is doing and you can tell she has been in the business for years by her expertise. She is cool, calm and professions so for those brides out there that are sitting in her chair ancy for their big day, she will put your mind at ease that you will look perfect! She is even capable of handeling huge bridal parties and making sure everyone gets their special look as well. I have recommend Angela to many friend and family who have all been extremely pleased with her working her magic as well!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Laura G

The word that comes to mind when I think about Angela's work is flawless. Angela will be doing my makeup for my wedding in May and choosing her has been the easiest decision I have made thus far in the planning process. My trial was done on the day I was a guest at a wedding... Read More and I was asked by numerous people who did my makeup. I have rosacea and when she was done working her magic there was no sign that I even have it. She is such a pleasure, I have text her with skin and product questions and she is quick to respond and has lead me in the right direction with products. Anyone who is able to book Angela will be looking beautiful. She is the best makeup artist I have ever used!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Laura G

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Amanda D

When it came to deciding on a makeup artist for my wedding the decision was clear as soon as I met Angela. My cousin was getting married a few weeks before me and said she went for her trial and that I had to do a trial with Angela. Well she was so right! Angela was very... Read More professional and accommodating. She answered all emails and phone calls promptly. Angela is very organized and helped me set up a schedule for the big day which was such a help. I had a very large bridal party (14 girls!) and every single one of the bridesmaids was so happy with their look on the day of the wedding--not an easy feat! Angela brought her team member Erica with her and the two managed to get everyone done on time! Everyone was complimenting us all night. I felt the most gorgeous version of myself that day and that's in large part to Angela. You need to book her ASAP! You won't find a better makeup artist around!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Ashley P

I can go on and on about how much I absolutely LOVED Fitore. Fitore was my makeup artist on my wedding day. She was punctual, personable, kind, understanding and so delightful to work with. She did 5 girls makeup total and each one was so happy with how they looked. I was really... Read More nervous that I wasn't going to look like myself on our wedding day, but Fitore made me feel like a princess. It was natural yet glam at the same time. Fitore stayed around even after all the makeup was completed to touch up and help the photographers. I would recommend Fitore to anyone. She is a pleasure to deal with, such a sweetheart and is amazing at what she does. Fitore, thank you for everything!!! x

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jen R

Angela and Fitore are absolutely amazing! I worked with Angela to schedule makeup for my bridal shower and wedding, and she was incredibly helpful and accommodating, replied promptly to all my inquiries, and connected me with her team member Fitore who was available to do my... Read More makeup on both dates. Fitore is hands down the best makeup artist I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. She is incredibly talented and professional, and made me look and feel gorgeous. She was very accommodating with my travel needs as well. I had very particular makeup styles I wanted for both the shower and the wedding, and Fitore was able to perfectly capture all the looks I was going for (which is not an easy feat with someone like me who is incredibly picky about my makeup!). My makeup looked absolutely flawless and lasted perfectly throughout the entire wedding. She also did the makeup for my Mom and bridal party and they were so happy and looked fabulous. Fitore and Angela are both awesome and made the entire bridal makeup experience so much fun. Their team is truly top-notch, I can’t say enough great things about them! If you want to look perfect for your special day, you need to book them ASAP!!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jen R

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kerrie N

Finding a makeup artist for my wedding was so stressful until I found Angela! I had previously contacted a different makeup artist for my wedding in July and had a trial and I hated it. I was so concerned that this was the best I was going to look for my wedding and it made me... Read More so upset. I was stressed out begging people to recommend someone else. I was on the knot and I found Angela and she had so many glowing reviews and had beautiful photos so I took a chance and emailed her. Then as I looked at her site more, I saw that people booked her a year out! I was embarrassed because I was only a few months out from my wedding thinking there was no way I would be able to get her. However, she called me the next day, gave me her rates, told me that she luckily had my date available because she was coming back from a destination wedding a day early. I was ecstatic. She was so attentive to details even for my trial. She told me what to wear, to do my hair, come with no makeup on. She wanted the most realistic trial to mimic the wedding day. My trial was beautiful, I loved it so much I booked her right away. I usually hate the way people do my makeup, but she was amazing. She color matched my skin, covered all blemishes (and I had quite a few stress break outs!), made sure my makeup blended into my neck and chest, and highlighted the best parts of my face! It looked awesome. My wedding day was the same. My makeup looked amazing and lasted all day. She's not joking about that! All of my bridesmaids LOVED their makeup and most of them don't really wear makeup often. They all looked flawless and I was so happy. She is so accommodating and professional and SO good at what she does. Don't even hesitate about booking her, email/call her before you even finish reading this review and get her to save your date!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Arianna F

Angela and her team are absolutely incredible! I can't say how happy I was with my makeup on my wedding day. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup I was thrilled that I still looked like myself. I was also surprised that I looked flawless from when she was done with me at... Read More 11:30am until the party ended at 12:30pm. (And I danced for most of the night so that's something!) Not only did I love my own makeup but most of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, aunt, sister and sisters in law all had theirs done and everyone was obsessed with how they looked. She did my trial for my engagement party over a year prior to my wedding and I booked her on the spot. She is well worth the cost and was so professional and organized which I greatly appreciated. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jamie R

Angela and her team helped to make my wedding day absolutely amazing! From my initial trial to the day of the wedding, Angela was constantly in communication with me and always willing to answer any questions I had. She is super organized which is something I greatly... Read More appreciated as a bride because in the wedding industry, it is often hard to find vendors who actually have it together. With Angela, I didn't have to worry about anything! She showed up early the day of the wedding and was able to do makeup on several girls, myself included, in a short time span when we had to get to the venue for pictures. That being said, I never felt rushed and she did everything possible to make sure I looked absolutely perfect on the wedding day. I LOVED my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids who had theirs done. I am just receiving some of the professional pictures back and the makeup is absolutely flawless and really makes the pictures look amazing. I cannot thank Angela and her team enough for such amazing work - truly a team of artists who will make your day a dream come true. Cannot wait to use Angela in the future for any events, photo shoots, etc. Thank you for everything!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Erica M

Angela was absolutely amazing! I had gotten my makeup done many times in the past for other weddings and parties and always hated the way the makeup artists made me look. I did a lot of research and found pictures of some people I knew on Angela's site. I thought they looked... Read More gorgeous so I figured I would give Angela a try. I did my makeup trial on the day of our engagement photos. I absolutely LOVED the way Angela did my makeup. I felt like a more beautiful, glamorous version of myself. Angela was so sweet and easy to talk - I knew I wanted her there on the big day! My wedding makeup was perfect and all my bridesmaids looked amazing. So many guests commented on how beautiful all our makeup was! I have literally recommended Angela to everyone I know that is getting married! My cousin and my friend booked her for her weddings this summer too! Angela brought Fitore to my house the morning of to do some of my bridesmaids and she was super fabulous as well! They were a great team. I will never use another makeup artist again! Angela is the BEST!!!! Book her ASAP!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Antonella M

Angela Saved the Day!!! I had an different makeup artist booked to travel to my wedding in Italy but realized that my multiple trials were getting worse rather than better. Having consulted with Angela she assured me that I could and should look so much better on my wedding... Read More day. Angela was already booked but recommended her team member Fitore and she was amazing as well. Everything went smooth, my makeup looked great, and she was by my side the entire wedding day!! I couldn't have asked for a better team of talented women!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Krystina J

I got married last Friday and used Angela for my make up as well as my bridesmaid's make up. By far, one of the best choices I made during wedding planning. Angela is amazing. From the start, she was so professional, knew exactly the look I was going for, and knew exactly how to... Read More make me look and feel stunning on my wedding day. And truly, I have never felt so beautiful!!! I went through 3 other trials before finding Angela. I was discouraged because I hated the way I looked after my other trials. When I left my trial with Angela I was ecstatic!!! I felt flawless and was finally confident that I would look the way I wanted on my wedding day. My husband has always disliked the way I look with make up on, anytime I have had my make up done he has never been a fan and he begged me not to wear too much make up for the wedding. He actually told me during the wedding "your make up looks so perfect". Along with him, all of my guests raved about how amazing my make up looked and a few of my engaged friends will now be using Angela for their own weddings. My bridesmaids looked and felt beautiful and it was such a great feeling to know that I chose THE BEST for myself and for them on my wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about her, from the way she helped calm me while getting ready, to being so professional, so flexible, and so on point with her technique. In sum, Angela is amazing and I am truly grateful to have found her-plus she is awesome which is just a bonus. If you use Angela, I know you will be just as amazed and satisfied as I was and still am, and you will look and feel just as beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Jenna T

I first heard about Angela when my best friend booked her for her wedding day. Within minutes of seeing Angela's work in person I knew immediately she would be doing my wedding day makeup! Angela is professional, punctual, and will leave you feeling absolutely gorgeous. She... Read More recently did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and I never received so many compliments. My makeup lasted ALL day and night! I can't wait for her to glam me up on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kristen l

Angela was very professional and organized from the first trial through my wedding day. My makeup and my bridal party's looked stunning and I was so happy with how it all turned out. I had done a few trials with other makeup artists before Angela and after going to Angela, the... Read More quality and expertise was above and beyond what other artists offered. She was very attuned to what I wanted and worked with my style. The makeup looked exactly the same at 10pm as it did at 11am when she first applied! Thank you Angela for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Lindsay L

Angela does fantastic work. She has natural talent and believe me, she will make you feel gorgeous on the day of your wedding! I appreciated her attention to detail and her perfectionism. She takes pride in what she does, so you can rest assured she will make you look like a... Read More princess. On the day of the wedding, a lot of people were bugging me while I was getting my makeup done when they should have been asking others that info, and Angela, seeing that I was getting stressed, helped by closing a door to keep them from stressing me out. It was a little but much appreciated gesture. Thanks Angela for making me look my best for my wedding day :)

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jenna I

Angela is a fantastic make-up artist! She did my make-up for my engagement party and bridal shower, my skin looked flawless and I received so many compliments! I can't wait for her to do my make-up on the big day! She always makes me look and feel beautiful : )

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Michelle R

Angela is amazing. She listened to what I was envisioning and made it happen. She did a beautiful job for my wedding and my makeup lasted all night long. My bridesmaids' makeup also looked beautiful and they were all so happy! Book her asap!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Cindy A

Angela is awesome!! Totally amazing!! Before going to Angela I had trials with a few other make-up professionals recommended on this website and other wedding websites. I showed friends and family my make-up when I came home and they thought it was OK but not great. When I went... Read More to Angela they all said the same thing. They LOVED it!! And most important I felt beautiful and knew Angela was the one. I was an "older" bride so I felt Angela would really need to work her magic. And come my wedding day she did. I look stunning! So many people to this day still rave about how I looked. And you can tell they are sincere. Actually Angela did such a remarkable job I actually made an appointment to have her show me how to apply everyday make-up and recommend colors. Not only is Angela top in her profession, she is just the nicest, caring woman. You can tell she really wants to make brides absolutely beautiful on their wedding day. I recommend future brides give Angela a try before anyone else and you will not bother to go to anyone else. She's the best there is! And I will add my fiance also saw my trial make-up and by his reaction and raves I knew I had found the one. So thank you so much Angela for making me absolutely beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Bianca L

Angela is THE person you want doing your makeup the morning of your wedding day. She arrived early and had all of the makeup ready to go within minutes. She was genuinely excited and happy to be sharing this day with everyone that was there. We were on a very tight schedule and... Read More she was punctual with getting all of her "faces" done. We even had time to spare. Angela is a perfectionist and will do whatever she needs to in order to make you happy. My biggest concern was to make sure my makeup lasted ALL DAY and NIGHT. Not once did I have to touch up my makeup from 10 am until 2 am - and I got married on a very hot July day. It lasted perfectly until the next day - eyelashes and all! I have referred Angela to my sister, cousin and friend who have also decided to use her for their wedding. Angela is an incredibly talented artist and takes her job very seriously. Her work is perfection!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Shannon B

Angela is an amazing make up artist. Her and Fitore did mine and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding day. You could tell they knew exactly what they were doing and they love their job :) They were both very kind, sweet, professional, and diligent. They respectfully listened... Read More to any concerns and requests and truly made each girl and myself feel comfortable and look absolutely stunning all day and night! They are incredibly talented and I couldn't have been any happier. Can't wait to work with them in the future. Would highly recommend to any bride!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Natasja A

Angela made my wedding perfect! After seeing the pictures from my make up trail all eight of my bridesmaids, as well as my mother, all signed up to have their make up done with Angela. Everyone had different specific requested and she accomplished them all! Everyone was beyond... Read More happy and wants to use her in the future. She is the perfect combination of friendly warmth and professional. I felt I could ask her anything, bring up any concern, like a close friend - which is really helpful when you are feeling overwhelmed by wedding stress. And on the other hand she handle all of my issues like a truly talented professional. She made me feel beautiful and I could not imagine my wedding with out her and her amazing talent!! Please if you can book Angela - book her!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Bianca C

Angela is an incredible make up artist!!! She did my make up for my sisters wedding just last week (11/18/16). Angela is professional, attentive, artistic and exceptionally kind. In addition, Angela is organized, punctual and cares so much about her craft. With all of the... Read More wedding day craziness, Angela helped us all remain calm as she was supportive and so very patient. Most importantly, my make up looked FLAWLESS ALL DAY LONG!! I highly recommend Angela and cant wait for her to beautify me again in the future. :)

Angela Civale Abate

I have been in the bridal industry for 20 years and specialize in beautifying my brides on their most special day. From a very young age, it was obvious that make up was not just something I loved but something I felt a stronger inner connection to and complete passion for. It is the biggest form of flattery to be selected to be part of your brides most precious day in her life. I have a sincere passion for beauty, helping women feel beautiful, guide them with a skincare regimen and most importantly give them the desired look they had always imagined for their wedding day.