Beauty Group Bookings, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Eastchester, NY I travel wherever I am required to accommodate my brides. (914) 879-4161
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Marissa C

Being a bride requires you to make a whole lot of decisions and I have to say that the best decision I made so far was booking Angela for my bridal shower & wedding day. I first heard of Angela through a friend. She was a bridesmaid and she couldn't stop raving about how... Read More amazing Angela and her team were on the day of her friend's wedding. The line that sold me was, "My makeup lasted all day and night!" After hearing such a great review and looking through her portfolio, I immediately reached out to her to schedule a trial. My first trial was back in December. She did a very soft, matte look on my eyes and my skin looked and felt flawless. My makeup wasn't caked on and I looked like myself which was exactly what I wanted. Back in June my sister had booked Angela to come to my house the morning of my bridal shower. Again, she did an amazing job. The amount of selfie's I took was insane. Angela is very knowledgeable, organized, and prompt when responding to emails. She is very sweet and soft spoken, and coming from a big Italian family where it's always loud and crazy, you definitely want Angela there to calm you down on your big day. She makes you feel calm, confident, and sexy! ;) Every bride wants to make sure they look their best on their big day and I cannot wait for Angela and her team to glam me and my bridesmaids up in less than 6 weeks!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nicole P

Angela is an amazingly talented artist! She is a perfectionist and makes sure all your concerns about your skin are addressed. Angela listens to exactly what you want and has suggestions if you're not sure. She has an extensive knowledge of different techniques and only uses... Read More the best products. She can create a myriad of looks for any occasion and I have used her not only for my wedding, but several other events as well. Angela customizes every look down to blending different colors based on skin tone for individualized foundations and lip colors matched by none! Her products never feel heavy or cakey on your face and they don't settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Not only is she a talented artist, but a wonderful beautiful person and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Angela 100 times over, she is the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Aly F

Angela is hands down the best make up artist out there and I wouldn't use anyone else but her ever again. She did my wedding day make up and got the exact look I was going for. The dramatic eyes, contouring and even managed to cover a huge blemish that appeared on my big day. My... Read More make up lasted perfectly all night even til the next morning (lol) She is knowledgable of exactly what she is doing and you can tell she has been in the business for years by her expertise. She is cool, calm and professions so for those brides out there that are sitting in her chair ancy for their big day, she will put your mind at ease that you will look perfect! She is even capable of handeling huge bridal parties and making sure everyone gets their special look as well. I have recommend Angela to many friend and family who have all been extremely pleased with her working her magic as well!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Raissa D

I would recommend Angela with 100% confidence to any future bride. Angela is professional, respectful, and extremely talented. Her work is flawless, which is no surprise considering the quality and care that she puts into her work. She and Fitore did wedding day makeup for me,... Read More my mother, and 6 bridesmaids-- all with different skin tones, skin types, and comfort levels with wearing makeup. Everyone was happy with how their makeup turned out and with how it lasted day and night. Any bride who wants to feel and look their best would be grateful to have Angela as part of their special day.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Michelle M

Angela is the best of the best. She is so incredibly talented and I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family. I can't thank her enough for making me feel like a princess on my engagement, shower and then wedding day (4.29.17). Seriously, I have never looked better... Read More thanks to her natural make-up and expertise. She surpassed all my hopes and expectations! The pictures came out gorgeous thanks to Angela's incredible skills! Angela, thank you for everything, I appreciate it more than you know!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Liz D

Angela is a true professional & a master of makeup artistry. I have booked her for my June wedding and have thus far used her for my engagement party & for my engagement photoshoot. I received a ton of compliments from friends and family at my party, and I was so obsessed with... Read More my makeup from my e-shoot that I hardly wanted to take it off. Angela takes her time, and explains what she is going to do before she works her magic. She is prompt and quick in responding to emails/texts. On both occasions, I felt beautiful and comfortable once Angela was through, and I am so excited for her to beautify me on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Ashley C

I absolutely love Angela. She did my make-up for my brother's wedding. As of bridesmaid I was absolutely thrilled that she chose Angela to do our makeup. She was prompt on time and a complete perfectionist. She made sure that not just the bride but everyone a part of the... Read More wedding felt special and beautiful. No matter what look or idea that we wanted she was able to give that to us. I felt so beautiful and I can't thank her enough. She is such a doll to work with and I would use her for any wedding event in the future. Love her!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Wow, the best ever is too say the least! Angela and her team not only made me feel special I looked my absolute best. Not to mention I looked gorgeous. A talented team I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Anna L

Angela was a dream to work with on my wedding day. She came in early, fully prepared and ready to glam me up and my family. She was patient, professional and attentive to our requests. I am so glad I chose Angela to do my makeup on the most important day of my life! She had a... Read More huge variety of makeup and various shades that were perfect for me and my team to choose from. She was truly amazing and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017

Angela is by far the most talented make up artist around! In the past I have never been very impressed with the work that other artists have done on me but I can honestly say that I am beyond happy with what she has done! I can’t wait to have her do my wedding makeup! Don’t... Read More waste your time with other trials, book her ASAP!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Victoria R

Angela is AMAZING! From my trial, to my bridal shower and of course my wedding day, I was always blown away by Angela's professionalism, energy and skills! Each time I got my makeup done, I felt flawless and beautiful. She was able to accent my features and glam me up without... Read More making me not look like myself. Changing the look each time by blending different shades and techniques to match my outfits and skin shades. My makeup always lasted all day and night. On my wedding day, my bridal party and extended family were so happy with their makeup. Fitore was also excellent! Throughout the wedding planning process, Angela was always prompt with responses and appointments and offered suggestions/referrals for anything I needed. I will most definitely be using Angela again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Marcella S

Angela is the absolute best! From the initial trial to providing skincare and makeup tips before the big day, Angela was always in contact and available for anything that I needed. My makeup lasted throughout the whole day and night! My bridesmaids and mother were also extremely... Read More happy with their makeup and will definitely be using her in the future. I will be recommending Angela and her team to all of my friends. Thank you Angela for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kaitlin P

Simply couldn’t say enough about Angela! She was so great to work with. Very professional and easy while making appointments for my trial. Once I had the trial I knew I didn’t need to have anymore. She did such a unbelievable job. I have a baby face but she made me look and feel... Read More grown and beautiful! I still looked like myself but just my best self! My make up lasted the whole night. And my pictures came out amazing !! My bridesmaids got their makeup done by her and they looked and felt amazing. When they get married they will be using Angela too! Thanks again Angela your the best!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Karina P

Angela did my makeup on my Wedding Day,8/20/2017. She did an amazing job to say the least! She arrived early to make sure she had enough time. She's very well organized and knows what she's doing. I would recommend Angela to any Bride getting married; You won't be disappointed.... Read More For future events I will be using Angela to do my makeup. She is the best!! If I could give her more than 5 Stars I would. -Karina

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Alexandra L

I'm not even sure where to start because I am so thrilled with Angela for so many different reasons. I had two separate trials with Angela before my wedding to try different looks, and each time she listened to what I wanted as well as used her professional instincts to give me... Read More various looks to choose from. She did an amazing job at each trial, but when I finally did decide which look I wanted for my wedding, she went above and beyond anything I could have hoped for; she delivered and then some! I have never felt more beautiful or received more compliments than I did on the most important day of my life. Throughout the entire process of choosing my look and communicating with Angela back and forth leading up to my wedding day, she could not have been more accessible or professional. She made me feel comfortable from the very first time we met, and she really listened to me and didn't try to sway me away from how I envisioned myself looking or what I felt comfortable with. My wedding makeup was more beautiful than I ever could have hoped for, and Angela has for sure earned a lifelong client in me. She also did my mom's makeup for my wedding, and she too was beyond thrilled with the way she looked. Angela is the real deal, and if you want to look and feel your most beautiful for any occasion you may have, Angela is without question the way to go!! If you want one less thing to worry and stress over for your wedding or special occasion, book Angela and put your mind at ease that she will make you feel your most beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lauren L

Angela was amazing to work with and she is an extremely talented artist! Angela and Erica were amazing on my wedding day and made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Joy G

Finding a makeup artist for an intimate Brooklyn wedding was daunting as hell for me... but i'm so glad i chose Angela!! I've worked with makeup artists on editorial shoots and after a few trials with different people i chose Angela because she completely understood my... Read More face/features, and gave me the exactl the "vintage timeless" look i wanted (it looked perfect in photos - so important ladies!!!). I did not have a bridal party but Angela also did my mum and sister's makeup and they both loved it - my mum was feeling herself more than I was. Angela was super organized and was so easy to work with for both my trial and on the day. She just "gets it" and I highly recommend her

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Alexandra M

I recently used Angela for my bridal shower and my May 28, 2017 wedding and she is absolutely amazing. She not only worked on my makeup but she did 6 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and the mother of the groom! Given that we had such a large group of people getting ready... Read More on my big day, I was super worried and stressed about timing. Angela was so patient and even arranged to come early on the morning of to make sure that everything went according to schedule. Every single one of my girls looked fabulous and was so thrilled with how their makeup came out. One of my bridesmaids even ended up booking Angela for her own wedding! I can't give Angela enough compliments, she was such a pleasure to work with. Even leading up to the wedding, she gave me some skin and makeup recommendations so that I would be ready for my big day. My favorite part of my makeup was the lashes, but I also loved the way that she used purple in my eyeshadow to bring out some of the green in my eyes. And the highlighter she used looked awesome in my photos! My makeup stayed on all night, and I even kept it on for my wedding brunch the morning after. I have to say, my husband was nervous that I would have too much makeup on, he didn't want me to look like I had eight layers of cake on my face. But he was really happy with the end result, and so was I. Angela truly knows how to make a bride feel like a more beautiful version of themselves. I feel so lucky to have snagged her for my big day. Thank you so much Angela for making me feel my best on the happiest day of my life.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Laura G

The word that comes to mind when I think about Angela's work is flawless. Angela will be doing my makeup for my wedding in May and choosing her has been the easiest decision I have made thus far in the planning process. My trial was done on the day I was a guest at a wedding... Read More and I was asked by numerous people who did my makeup. I have rosacea and when she was done working her magic there was no sign that I even have it. She is such a pleasure, I have text her with skin and product questions and she is quick to respond and has lead me in the right direction with products. Anyone who is able to book Angela will be looking beautiful. She is the best makeup artist I have ever used!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Amanda D

When it came to deciding on a makeup artist for my wedding the decision was clear as soon as I met Angela. My cousin was getting married a few weeks before me and said she went for her trial and that I had to do a trial with Angela. Well she was so right! Angela was very... Read More professional and accommodating. She answered all emails and phone calls promptly. Angela is very organized and helped me set up a schedule for the big day which was such a help. I had a very large bridal party (14 girls!) and every single one of the bridesmaids was so happy with their look on the day of the wedding--not an easy feat! Angela brought her team member Erica with her and the two managed to get everyone done on time! Everyone was complimenting us all night. I felt the most gorgeous version of myself that day and that's in large part to Angela. You need to book her ASAP! You won't find a better makeup artist around!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Ashley P

I can go on and on about how much I absolutely LOVED Fitore. Fitore was my makeup artist on my wedding day. She was punctual, personable, kind, understanding and so delightful to work with. She did 5 girls makeup total and each one was so happy with how they looked. I was really... Read More nervous that I wasn't going to look like myself on our wedding day, but Fitore made me feel like a princess. It was natural yet glam at the same time. Fitore stayed around even after all the makeup was completed to touch up and help the photographers. I would recommend Fitore to anyone. She is a pleasure to deal with, such a sweetheart and is amazing at what she does. Fitore, thank you for everything!!! x

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jen R

Angela and Fitore are absolutely amazing! I worked with Angela to schedule makeup for my bridal shower and wedding, and she was incredibly helpful and accommodating, replied promptly to all my inquiries, and connected me with her team member Fitore who was available to do my... Read More makeup on both dates. Fitore is hands down the best makeup artist I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. She is incredibly talented and professional, and made me look and feel gorgeous. She was very accommodating with my travel needs as well. I had very particular makeup styles I wanted for both the shower and the wedding, and Fitore was able to perfectly capture all the looks I was going for (which is not an easy feat with someone like me who is incredibly picky about my makeup!). My makeup looked absolutely flawless and lasted perfectly throughout the entire wedding. She also did the makeup for my Mom and bridal party and they were so happy and looked fabulous. Fitore and Angela are both awesome and made the entire bridal makeup experience so much fun. Their team is truly top-notch, I can’t say enough great things about them! If you want to look perfect for your special day, you need to book them ASAP!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kerrie N

Finding a makeup artist for my wedding was so stressful until I found Angela! I had previously contacted a different makeup artist for my wedding in July and had a trial and I hated it. I was so concerned that this was the best I was going to look for my wedding and it made me... Read More so upset. I was stressed out begging people to recommend someone else. I was on the knot and I found Angela and she had so many glowing reviews and had beautiful photos so I took a chance and emailed her. Then as I looked at her site more, I saw that people booked her a year out! I was embarrassed because I was only a few months out from my wedding thinking there was no way I would be able to get her. However, she called me the next day, gave me her rates, told me that she luckily had my date available because she was coming back from a destination wedding a day early. I was ecstatic. She was so attentive to details even for my trial. She told me what to wear, to do my hair, come with no makeup on. She wanted the most realistic trial to mimic the wedding day. My trial was beautiful, I loved it so much I booked her right away. I usually hate the way people do my makeup, but she was amazing. She color matched my skin, covered all blemishes (and I had quite a few stress break outs!), made sure my makeup blended into my neck and chest, and highlighted the best parts of my face! It looked awesome. My wedding day was the same. My makeup looked amazing and lasted all day. She's not joking about that! All of my bridesmaids LOVED their makeup and most of them don't really wear makeup often. They all looked flawless and I was so happy. She is so accommodating and professional and SO good at what she does. Don't even hesitate about booking her, email/call her before you even finish reading this review and get her to save your date!!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Arianna F

Angela and her team are absolutely incredible! I can't say how happy I was with my makeup on my wedding day. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup I was thrilled that I still looked like myself. I was also surprised that I looked flawless from when she was done with me at... Read More 11:30am until the party ended at 12:30pm. (And I danced for most of the night so that's something!) Not only did I love my own makeup but most of my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, aunt, sister and sisters in law all had theirs done and everyone was obsessed with how they looked. She did my trial for my engagement party over a year prior to my wedding and I booked her on the spot. She is well worth the cost and was so professional and organized which I greatly appreciated. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jamie R

Angela and her team helped to make my wedding day absolutely amazing! From my initial trial to the day of the wedding, Angela was constantly in communication with me and always willing to answer any questions I had. She is super organized which is something I greatly... Read More appreciated as a bride because in the wedding industry, it is often hard to find vendors who actually have it together. With Angela, I didn't have to worry about anything! She showed up early the day of the wedding and was able to do makeup on several girls, myself included, in a short time span when we had to get to the venue for pictures. That being said, I never felt rushed and she did everything possible to make sure I looked absolutely perfect on the wedding day. I LOVED my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids who had theirs done. I am just receiving some of the professional pictures back and the makeup is absolutely flawless and really makes the pictures look amazing. I cannot thank Angela and her team enough for such amazing work - truly a team of artists who will make your day a dream come true. Cannot wait to use Angela in the future for any events, photo shoots, etc. Thank you for everything!!!

Angela Civale Abate

I have been in the bridal industry for 20 years and specialize in beautifying my brides on their most special day. From a very young age, it was obvious that make up was not just something I loved but something I felt a stronger inner connection to and complete passion for. It is the biggest form of flattery to be selected to be part of your brides most precious day in her life. I have a sincere passion for beauty, helping women feel beautiful, guide them with a skincare regimen and most importantly give them the desired look they had always imagined for their wedding day.