The feeling is amazing!

Angela’s Bridal specializes in helping brides find the dress of their dreams. We are proud to carry lines that are exclusive to Angela’s Bridal: Hayley Paige, Blush by Hayley Paige, Pronovias, Pronovias Atelier, Paloma Blanca, Mikaella Bridal, and Catherine Kowalski. We want every bride to feel absolutely amazing- from the moment she walks through our doors, to her ever after.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

126 State Street , Albany, NY (518) 869-1848
PINTEREST

Love Angela's Bridal

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Karen V

I was recently married in September and purchased my dress from Angela's. Angela's was the only bridal shop I needed to go to when looking for my dress because they had exactly what I was looking for. My consultant Nora was very helpful and attentive during the first time trying... Read More on dresses. The shop is beautiful and by appointment only, so it was a relaxing experience with only me and another bride in the store during the appointment. Angela's staff is on top of everything and alerted me immediately when my dress arrived. The seamstress team was very highly skilled and made the dress look even more beautiful. I had an issue with my final fitting due to unintended weight loss so the seamstress ensured she would fix the dress and it would still be ready on time (I was not charged for the second revision which was nice). The prices at Angela's aren't that bad, but the environment and customer service is well worth the extra cost than going to a place like David's Bridal. I would recommend this shop to anyone getting married in the Capital Region.

Dress Heaven

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Amanda B

I highly recommend this Bridal shop. I wasn't expecting to spend as much as this on my dress, but it was totally worth it. I went into the store with specific ideas of what I wanted. The lady who helped me -Nora- found me my dream dress immediately! It was all in all a magical... Read More experience. They treated me with respect, discretion and kindness. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous. They have many styles and the designers will custom make the dress you choose. I had an outdoor farm style wedding and my dress was more romantic than I could have hoped. Magic!

Loved this dress shop!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Mandy M

I loved everything about this dress shop! They made me feel so extremely comfortable and I would have bought my dress here in an instant if it would have been closer to my home in WNY and I could have easily made the trip there with family and friends. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Rebecca M

My Bridesmaid's got their dresses here . The experience was mostly great. When we were picking out dresses they were attentive and knowledgeable. The only problem I had was that we had originally been told the dresses would take 3-5 months ( I don't know if that's accurate... Read More information or not) but it had been about 2 weeks past the 5 month mark and I called to check on the dresses and the girl was rather rude and couldn't give me an update- which may be true, but I had been able to check on dresses from other shops in the past, so I didn't appreciate the attitude. So a few days later, one of my bridesmaids called to check on her dress and was told she couldn't get any information, the bride was the only one who could be updated, which I find weird since she was the one who purchased the dress. It would have been fine if we were given the same information from start to finish, but I feel like we were constantly being given different information based on who we talked to. All in all, we got the dresses, and the staff that was there when she picked up our dresses was again very good. The dresses were absolutely stunning, our first experience there was great, and despite the bumps in the road, I would still recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kristina L

Angela's Bridal is the best store for one of a kind dresses and a personal bridal experience. After trying on several dresses that I had selected and giving feedback on each one, Nora said she had one more dress for me to try on. It was a dress that I would have never picked out... Read More myself but it ended up being the one. Schuyler and Rosa are both professional and friendly, and provide the best customer service through out the whole experience. After several dress fittings, I still was unsure of the fit at the top of my dress. A little over a week before the wedding, the owner had the seamstress sew in a corset to add shape to the dress. When I went to pick up the dress and have a final fitting I noticed the top still didn't look quite right. Nora stayed with me for three hours helping to make last minute adjustments to the dress. It ended up looking perfect and I can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kristen C

I couldn’t have been happier with the service and attention I received at Angela’s! It felt like we had the whole shop to ourselves. There are so many amazing and unique gowns to choose from :) I had an extremely personal and professional experience at Angela’s and highly... Read More recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Rachel H

I could not be happier with my experience working with Angela's, from the day I made the appointment to try on dresses to the day I picked up my wedding dress. I made appointments to try on dresses at two salons and I am so glad my appointment at Angela's was first--it was the... Read More only one I needed. They made the appointment feel special, as if you were the only bride in the world. They started by asking what I was looking for and told me and the rest of the girls with me to take a look through all the dresses and pick out the ones we liked best. As it turns out, what I thought I wanted wasn't working at all, and a style I never imagined myself in was ultimately my perfect dress. This is completely to the credit of the consultant, who listened so carefully to what I was looking for and what I loved and hated about each dress I tried on. I am so glad she pulled the dress that she did, because I would have never thought to pick it out myself! I never felt pressured at all through the appointment and she helped keep me calm as I tried on dress after dress. Once it came time for fittings, the salon was very proactive in setting appointments and making sure there was plenty of time for adjustments. Throughout multiple fittings, the staff listened to all of my feedback and were very responsive in making the necessary changes. For my very last fitting (two days before the wedding) the dress didn't fit quite right at the top, but in less than an hour the dress had been altered and fit perfectly. They were happy to make the changes and completely calm throughout the process, which helped me stay calm and not stress out about anything. I am thrilled with my entire experience and am so glad I chose Angela's.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Christine L

I want to start out by saying that we did not get any of our dresses here, but I really wish we had! Two of my girls got their bridesmaid dresses at another (disastrous) bridal salon and up to a week and a half before the wedding had not had their dresses come in. I ended up... Read More seeing reviews and news articles about this other salon and about their dishonest practices, and in a panic I began calling other bridal salons in the area to see if we could get any of the dresses off the rack. Skylar answered the phone and was SO helpful in giving me information about steps to take next, and she was BEYOND helpful in going out of her way to try to help us out. Thankfully our dresses came in at the other place a week before and we didn't need to scramble, but Skylar called and followed up to make sure we were set. This place has the most AMAZING customer service! Thank you Skylar!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Alexandra B

I did not remotely expect to find my wedding dress in Albany, and had already booked trips to NYC and Boston when I wandered into Angela's with my mother on a whim. Our consultant, Nora, was beyond amazing, and I ended up finding my dream dress that day. Throughout the entire... Read More process Nora, Schuyler, Janet, and the entire team were amazing and so fun to work with. It could not have been a more perfect experience from start to finish, and I would highly recommend Angela's to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jenn P

My dress was absolute perfection! Really everything about the Angela's experience was perfect. I am an out of town bride, but heard great things so I had to check it out. Nora took care of me from the moment I walked in the door, saw my vision, and delivered on my dream dress.... Read More Every time I came back to get fitted they treated me like family. If you want a beautiful dress and an awesome experience, I highly suggest you come here!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Marissa V

Angela's Bridal was amazing to work with from beginning to end! My consultant Nora was able to figure out exactly what I needed, and guided me in the right direction to find my dream dress! Every visit back proved even more enjoyable, from testing out shoes with my dress,... Read More finding the perfect veil / hair piece to match, and even ordering my bridesmaid dresses. They were always accommodating no matter the request. Everything was on time, and alterations were perfect. The dress fit me like a glove. They were even able to make a last minute change to my bustle per my request on pick up day. The entire staff was extremely pleasant and fun to be around, and I will sincerely miss working with all of them!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Brittany B

I loved my experience at Angelas! The wedding dress is such a large element of a wedding and I was struggling when it came to finding mine. What I thought I wanted I didn't end up liking and was struggling with my body image. I was about to hang up the towel on my appointment... Read More here but my consultant was not giving up on me. She pulled out this dress that with some alterations basically was a collection of the all elements I loved from other dresses. She made be feel beautiful and confident with my choice. Working with the team and the alterations department was perfect. If something wasn't how I wanted it they would fix it and the dress turned out to be more then I could have ever dreamed of. The dress really made the wedding for me. I would work with Angelas again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Natalie A

I would not recommend Angela's Bridal after the experience I had with my alterations. They were done very poorly. The loop holes for the buttons were too large, so my dress came unbuttoned all night. The bustle partially broke and kept coming undone whenever I moved around a... Read More lot--the worst part is it happened during my first dance with my husband. We had to keep redoing the bustle and buttons all night. There were loose strings all over the top part of my dress, small holes on the train. The underneath was wrinkled. The corset that came with the dress did not work with it. They did resolve this issue, but not until 20 minutes before I took my dress home. I did not notice all of the other issues with my dress when I picked it up. If I did, I wouldn't have taken it until it was right. When you invest in a store you hope you will be valued. During all 4 fittings the owner did not look over the dress on me once. She never called my mother back or myself about our concerns until after all of our issues happened after the wedding. The seamstress made many comments telling me not to eat too much during the holidays- this is after she stretched the delicate fabric out so it wouldn't be too tight. We had a lot of unfortunate dealings during alterations. I am also wondering if my dress was ordered too small to begin with. I am NOT bridal gown expert so I put my trust in this store, not ever imagining this would happen. When you pick out a dress one year before your wedding you expect it to be just perfect. When you pay $500.00 for alterations, you expect it to be done correctly. There are so many things out of your control for your wedding, so your bridal gown should be something you feel good about. From the time I tried my own dress on in November I was stressed out about how it fit me. This could have been avoided if proper care and communication happened between the owner, myself, and the seamstress.

2017-01-31T11:19:04 Response from the vendor

We have reached out to you to resolve these issues raised here. We value all of our customers and strive to achieve 100% satisfaction in our alteration department and customer services. Your feedback helps to better ourselves as a business so we can prevent these... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Jessica N

Words cannot express how wonderful Angela's Bridal is. From their amazing and talented staff to stunning dress selection Angela's is the only place you need to go when searching for the perfect wedding dress and bridal experience. From the moment I walked in for my first... Read More appointment and fell in love with my dream dress from Hayley Paige, until the day of my wedding, Angela's Bridal was there to make sure everything was perfect. Because of them, I not only had the perfect dress & fit but the owner Janet actually came to my wedding venue to save the day after a bridesmaid dress malfunction (which was no fault of Angela's Bridal). I cannot say enough wonderful things about Janet, Nora, Chella, Michelle and all the lovely ladies at Angela's. If you are engaged and looking for the perfect place to find your dream dress look no further! The gorgeous architecture of the building, the amazing dresses and the unparalleled service makes Angela's Bridal THE wedding dress destination!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Susan F

Tatiana was awesome, very kind and helpful. She wasn't pushy. Although I haven't picked out a dress yet. I definitely would recommend this store.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Remi J

I didn't purchased my dress here, but I had Janet Cooper (owner) alter my dress. She did a STUNNING job. She added sleeves which were lovely. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Katie R

Angela's was great from the first time trying on dresses through picking up the dress. They were incredibly helpful and even let my sister video how to tie my sash so it could be perfect the day of the wedding!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Valerie H

I was given many recommendations to check out Angela's Bridal. Boy, was I amazed!! First of all, the ambiance inside makes you feel like you're walking into wedding dress heaven. The staff there was nothing short of amazing. I felt as if all my wants and concerns were heard. My... Read More mom, aunt, and I had so much fun that I even bought my dress during my first wedding dress trip!! Thank you Angela's Bridal for making my wedding dress experience one to remember.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Hannah B

The second you walk into the building, you are taken back by the beautiful marble walls, the stunning (and well displayed) dresses, as well as the smiling staff that feels like family! They truly make you feel on cloud nine, the way every bride should feel! Many of the samples... Read More were of an average size, allowing those of all sizes try it on without feeling self conscious and without losing the integrity of the dress. In addition to purchasing my beautiful Sottero & Midgley dress there, my bridesmaids bought their Bill Levkoff gowns there as well. From start to finish, Angela's worked with me on whatever I needed, whether it was a last minute alteration or to accommodate out of town bridesmaids. Thank you SO much for making my wedding dress dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kara B

I recently got married on July 3rd, 2016. I started searching for my wedding dress in NYC and Vermont but unfortunately did not find anything that was right for me. Upon visiting Angela's Bridal, I was very pleased with their romantic but sexy selection of bridal gowns. The... Read More selection offered something for every bride. My consultant Nora said all the right things at the right times when I was considering the dresses. I walked away with the dress of my dreams at a very reasonable rate. Make sure you try out their sample sales! Great experience, thanks Angela's Bridal :)

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Loneke B

Angela's Bridal is a boutique of superb professionals! I grew up driving by their original shop, and hearing of them for decades. They are an Albany staple. I was so excited that Angela's was the place where I found my wedding gown. Their marble-clad downtown location gives an... Read More air of NYC in Albany. Their wide gown selection was exactly what I was looking for. Working with their consultants made life easy. As an out of town bride, they were accommodating to my schedule. It was easy to find my dress (the showstopper) here, and it fit like a glove. Supporting this family-owned, fabulous business in my hometown was one of my best decisions!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Olivia G

Angela's Bridal is the BEST place to go if you are looking for not only the best wedding gown, but also that once-in-a-lifetime experience. Nora was my bridal consultant, and she was AMAZING! We live in NC but were getting married in NY. I actually found my dress in NC, but... Read More wanted that "experience" with my mom and sisters who live in NY. So my mom called around some shops to see if they had the dress I liked in their stock. Angela's Bridal had it. So, we made an appointment and I flew up there. I am SOOOOO happy I did! From the second you walk in, you feel special. The staff is great and welcomed us. Nora already had my dress in one of the dressing rooms, but told my family they could pick out anything they wanted me to try on. She took all the dresses we picked out and helped me put them on one-by-one. We had even brought in champagne and everything! Then, we put my dress on last. I knew right away that it was "the one". Nora walked us into the front of the store so I could stand in front of their big windows and see what it looked like with the natural light hitting it. She helped us narrow down a veil and everything. After I officially said "yes" to the dress, we had about 30 minutes left in our appointment, so she told us we could hang out in the back by the dressing room and finish our champagne and just enjoy the moment. I really appreciated that! It was honestly the BEST experience!! Since I was a destination bride, Angela's Bridal worked with my schedule to help schedule my fittings. I didn't need it hemmed so they gave me a great discount on the price of my alterations. Plus, even though months would pass between when I would see them, every time I walked in there everyone remembered me! Every time I went there I felt as special as I did the first time I put my dress on. Nora was amazing and the whole staff was awesome. I would HIGHLY recommend getting your gown at Angela's Bridal!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Colleen D

Angela's Bridal is a beautiful store with a lot of options. Nora goes above and beyond to really help you find your dream dress. I loved everything about my experience at Angela's Bridal except i felt that the dress was still a little too big in the breast area. Other then that,... Read More i felt they were great to work with, very responsive and really help you put your look together!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Alisandra C

The staff at Angela's bridal was amazing! Upon first arriving i spoke with the consultant about what I was looking for and my budget. She never brought me a dress that was over my budget unless I was to choose it. All in all they knew me better than I knew myself and her choice... Read More of dress was the one I chose! Best part is, we stayed under my budget including veil. Alterations were done there, and they did them perfectly. I would tell anyone to go to Angela's bridal!

GREAT bridal boutique!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Lindsey O

From the moment you walk in, you are blown away by the beauty of both the building and dresses. There is the perfect number of dresses so it's not overwhelming (Kleinfelds), but there is certainly enough from which to choose. I think of it as quality over quantity. I had a great... Read More experience picking out my dress. The sales girl was very helpful and knowledgeable. It was not Angela's fault, but my dress took 12 months to come in and arrived just under 4 weeks before the wedding (cue the stress!) They got me right in for alterations that day and I went back the next week. I did have an issue when I showed up the Tuesday before my wedding and an important alteration hadn't been done (the seamstress apparently did not understand the ticket and did not ask). They had it done immediately, though, apologized profusely and took $100 off my alterations. The owner is lovely and the sales girls are all very friendly. They have a lot of bridesmaids dresses from w hich to choose and the dresses my girls ordered all came in quickly. Despite the stress the week of the wedding, I would highly recommend them!!