Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

290 First Street S, Winter Haven, FL (863) 299-2002

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Erica R

This place is absolutely AMAZING! My sister, mother and I went out Saturday to look for dresses. We had an appointment at another place that we set up the weekend before . Turns out they completely closed down , out of business. No call or anything. We didnt know what to do... Read More because this was our 1st trip out to find me a dress. My sister call Angelique's and they were able to squeeze us in. The girl that was working was awsome and made me feel comfortable and knew what I liked based off what I told her and was able to pull some dresses that matched it. In the end not only was I able to find my dress which I am in total love with but we were able to find my sisters Maid of Honor dress as well. I highly recommend this place for any brides looking for dresses

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Lori M

I had a chance to visit the boutique as a client and speak to the owner and the staff, they are very knowledgeable. The place is very organized, clean and it is by appointment only but is worth it. They treat you good and make feel comfortable. The store carries dresses up to a... Read More size 28, I think that is important to have all sizes especially in Bridal. You have to stop here if you are in the winter Haven area to shop for dresses and it may even be worth driving from Tampa to see it and make it a day. Don't forget to call and make an appointment before you drive down there. Sending all my friends there. I felt like a princess there. Staff helped me with everything. Even ideals for the wedding.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kayla H

I absolutely loved my experience at Angelique's! During my appointment I felt like I was their top priority. They were able to pick out dresses that fit what I was looking for, as well as a few dresses they thought would look good on me. I narrowed it down to two dresses, and... Read More they were very patient when I was deciding. I absolutely love the dress I ended up purchasing - I felt like a princess! During my appointments and fittings, they always called my by name and were always so kind. I can't say enough good things about them! We also used them for the tux rentals for the groomsman after we had a bad experience with another rental company. They were great getting all my groomsman their suits (ALL of them were out of state!). Not once did they try to pressure me into a sale, or try to sell me things I didn't need. They are a fantastic group of girls!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Hannah S

I went to ABB back in November to look for my dress. It was a one-stop-shop for me; I was originally overwhelmed by the thought of choosing a dress. I showed Robyn what I had been liking on Pinterest and she found the perfect gown for me to try on. It matched my vision... Read More perfectly. Later I realized I had pinned the EXACT dress about 5 times without realizing it. Clearly it was the one I was meant to wear. She also helped me accessorize it to make it my own. The wedding isn't until June but I can't wait to finally get to wear the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Christopher L

Robin is the best ever, my group was quite large and even had some children and no one made us feel badly about them being there. Robin paid close attention to me and how I was feeling in the dress emotionally, and physically amid all of the opinions she wanted to know what I... Read More liked. WONDERFUL experience. I would recommend this be your very first stop. Worth the drive out of Orlando or Tampa to experience this boutique. (PLUS, it is very reasonably priced). Thanks Angelique Bridal!

2017-03-17T13:41:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so glad that you and your group had a great experience!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Courtney W

Angelique Bridal staff of ladies were wonderful to work with! So very caring on what you wanted in a dress and stayed within your budget. Not only did they help me find my dream dress, they also helped out with my bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress and tuxes for the groom and... Read More groomsmen. No matter who you talked to each staff was very understanding and helpful. It made planning my wedding easier with there help. I had such a wonderful experience I could relive the day finding my perfect gown over and over again. So very blessed someone pointed me to Angelique Bridal. I could not imagine going anywhere else!!

2016-11-09T11:07:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help you on your bridal journey!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Kathryn A

My dress turned out absolutely gorgeous because of Miss Maria (seamstress). I had about 5 fittings and they were very accommodating to my needs. Thanks Angelique!!!!

2016-11-09T11:08:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day! Maria is the best!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 cayonna m

I love the ladies at Angelic bridal they were so sweet and attentive to me. I wish I had another event just so I could work with them all over again.

2016-11-09T11:08:43 Response from the vendor

We try our hardest to give each of our brides the attention they deserve!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Mendy S

Wonderful staff, they are so helpful and truly care! Lauren and Gabbi were amazing for me and made my experience a great one!

2016-11-09T11:09:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your big day!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Elissa B

I was eloping and didn't have time to wait for dress. They helped me find an amazing dress, had it altered to fit me. They were always accommodating to my schedule. We also decided to rent the tux from them the wrong vest came in but they sent the right one overnight to our... Read More venue. Everything was great. I really appreciated all the help

2016-11-09T11:10:10 Response from the vendor

We strive to please! No matter what the issue we will do our best to fix any problem our brides have, a wrong vest is an easy fix!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Karin K

The staff at Angelique Bridal gave me such personalized attention, that I felt like I was their only Bride in the room. Even more, the gorgeous dress they helped me pick made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!

2016-11-09T11:11:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Angelique Bridal Boutique to help you find your dream gown! We know this is a special day for each of our brides and we want you to feel like the princess you are and deserve to be!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Eliana M

I had the most amazing experience finding my dress at Angelique Bridal. Yalda was my consultant and she did an amazing job helping me find the dress. She took my vision that I had for my dress and made it happen. She was very helpful and professional. There were some dresses... Read More that wouldn't be in on time for my wedding but she offered many different options. I highly recommend Angelique's bridal to anyone looking for their dream gown. I loved the fact that even when I didn't have an appointment the first time I went in they took care of me as if I did, which is why I went back. I also love how relaxing it felt and I didn't feel rushed.

2016-11-09T11:12:14 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to have helped you! We like to give everyone the best options available always! Congrats!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Angelique's is the best wedding boutique and they have the best staff around! The owner, Gina helped me find the most amazing dress for my special day. Yalda and Loren have been tremendous help to my all of my bridesmaids. I highly recommend all brides go to Angelique's to find... Read More their dress!!

2016-11-09T11:13:20 Response from the vendor

We love working as a group to help our brides have their visions met! You're very welcome!

PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

They helped me find the perfect dress. I was under a time crunch by they were very flexible and got my alterations done VERY quickly! My consultant (Loren) was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

2016-11-09T11:14:47 Response from the vendor

We are glad that she helped you find your dream gown in a timely manner! Best wishes!

Personalized experience

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Regina was a great support. Thank you for helping to make our day so very special. I know I am not the first nor the last bride, but the staff took the time to give me personalized service.

2016-11-09T11:17:29 Response from the vendor

We think every bride that walks through our doors deserves one on one attention! This is your day and we are here to help you!

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Courtney M

Great experience! Everything went smoothly and all of the dresses and tuxes looked amazing!!!

2016-11-09T11:17:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Angelique Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Carrie E

All of the staff at Angelique are professional, attentive, extremely courteous, helpful, friendly, and overall I had a wonderful experience with shopping for and purchasing my dress and my flower girl's dress. I highly recommend this business!

2014-11-04T10:34:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were so happy to be apart of your big day! May your future as a newly wed be a happy one!

Above and Beyond my Expectations!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014

So much better than I could have dreamed . The staff went above and beyond my expectations their guidance was right on the mark. I would definitely recommend them to my friends . Feeling lucky to have found Gina, Gabrielle,Yalda and Maria to help me with my dress selection and... Read More alterations. They took all the Anxiety away with all their expertise.I highly recommend Angelique Bridal by Gina . You will not be disappointed !

2014-10-24T09:38:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing back from our brides! We are so please that your experience with us was a wonderful one. Our goal is to help make every bride have their dream wedding!

Just missing one key thing

Reviewed on 6/27/2014

The people were great. The merchandise was great, they have so many selections for you. I absolutely loved my dress from them. The alterations they did we're fabulous. I was trying on my dress right before the wedding to check some alterations and I popped a button they put on.... Read More I felt so bad and they still smiled and kept telling me it was okay they would fix it no charge. My only issue is that when I went in shopping for my dress the experience was not what I expected. I didn't feel like a bride, I just felt like another customer getting a dress.

2014-07-01T10:17:54 Response from the vendor

Knottie84225590, Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your dress and alterations were great! Thank you for also enjoying our staff and gown selection. We are sorry to hear that you did not get that intimate feeling we try so hard... Read Less Read More