Be Your Kind of Bride!

At Ania Bridal, we believe the wedding gown you choose should reflect your own style and personality, and pride ourselves on providing you with the level of service a bride truly deserves. Our unparalleled gown collection offers a wide selection of gowns that can accommodate a wide variety of budgets. We also offer a plentiful selection of bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available, Fashion

521 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR (503) 796-9170
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

GORGEOUS BRIDE

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Megan R

So, I have to admit, I'm pretty self conscious and I don't admit often when I look good, but I can tell you that the dress that I found at Ania was perfection. Lindsey was my consultant and she found the perfect dress. We told her I wanted an A-Line gown, I have always been... Read More nervouse about my curves and weight (even though people think I'm crazy). Well, she pulled some A-Lines and we just weren't too excited. So, on her own she brought in a mermaid and I was like...ok, I'll try it. It flattered my figure and it was jaw dropping. I can't say enough how amazing Lindsey was and that she knows her stuff. She knew what type of dress would look good on me and she went for it! Being a bride is stressful enough that we need to let the experts work. Lindsey is an expert and everytime I had to come in for a fitting or called for a question, Lindsey and the rest of the staff was nothing but terrific and sweet! :) Thank you so much for being such a vital part of the bridal experience.

Said "YES" to the Dress

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Kelly D

I had the most wonderful experience with AniA bridal! I went into the wedding dress experience not exactly sure what to expect- nervous I wasn't going to find the “right” dress and excited about the process. Olivia was my consultant and warmly welcomed me and my group to a... Read More spacious dressing room. I brought in a few magazine clippings of the dresses I liked-discussed my price point; and sure enough Olivia took note and was off to collect an assortment of dresses. I ended up trying on many different dresses and kept going back to the very first dress! That was the one! AniA free of charge, kept my dress & veil together at the store until the wedding day, which made it go smoothly for all future alterations! Olivia is full of knowledge and was there for me throughout the entire process. I can’t say enough positive comments about her professionalism, advice, and kind mannerisms! She really helped make the experience effortless and enjoyable! I also used Susan for dress alterations; she did a beautiful job and was always accountable, sweet and efficient at her work! I feel lucky to have had such a great group of kind ladies helping me out! I would highly recommend AniA Bridal to anyone looking for their wedding dress! Every person I met was so welcoming and friendly. Truly feel confident is saying you get a quality experience. They go above and beyond to make sure you look your best on that special day!

Introvert finds THE DRESS

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jenni B

As a self described tomboy, wedding dress shopping was the one thing I was least excited about. I put it off to the very last minute (wishing I could wear white jeans and a t-shirt), reluctantly booked an appointment after many failed attempts at finding a dress on my own... Read More (online), met Kelly and the rest is history. From the moment I walked through the door, as overwhelmed as I was feeling, Kelly made me feel at ease. She broke me out of my shell, picked amazing dresses based on photos I had, let me try on the same dresses multiple times, let me move and dance and sway in them until I felt comfortable enough to say, "THIS IS THE ONE!" I never thought I would have as much fun as I had, but she made the whole process so easy and way less awkward than I was making it out to be in my head. I was also a special case in that my engagement was short, and I had a minimal amount of time to get a dress ordered and altered in time. But everything worked out perfectly, I never felt stressed and my dress is exactly what I was hoping for. I can't recommend Ania Collection enough!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Kelsey B

Love Love Love Ania Bridal! It was our last stop on a day filled with dress shopping. Shelley was so helpful and sweet! I'm all over the place when it comes to what I want in a wedding dress and she was great at being flexible and getting me to think about why I liked certain... Read More dresses and not others. She was super knowledgable and did a great job of handling all the opinions in the group. I haven't picked a dress yet, but narrowed it down to a few we looked at there. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nicole A

I really loved trying on dresses at Ania Bridal. Aisling was super helpful and picked out dresses that I hadn't seen myself on the rack but ended up really liking. I was glad that I actually got to pick out dresses from the rack myself and have a say in which dresses I tried. I... Read More also loved that there were private dressing areas so I could show off the dresses to my mom and maid of honor without showing the entire store. The complimentary champagne was a nice touch too!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Ale P

I bought my dress from Ania Bridal a few weeks ago and had an amazing experience! After walking in the door, I was greeted by 2 staff members who were warm and welcoming and continued to check in with me during my visit. I had the pleasure of working with Kelly and I couldn't... Read More have asked for a better person to work with. She made me feel confident and had a lot of patience with me and my guests. I appreciated her sharing her opinion and being honest about everything. The dress I actually ended up picking was a dress Kelly had picked for me to try and wasn't something I initially expected. Kelly worked within my budget really well. I know this can be a stressful experience, but I felt like it was easy and that helped me and made me feel 100x better!! I would recommend Ania Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding dress! All the girls are so nice, sweet and friendly! You won't be disappointed! P.S their champagne is amazing! :

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 karlie s

After visiting another bridal shop earlier in the day and feeling rushed into purchasing a gown I visited Ania. My experience at Ania was so much better than my first bridal experience and the fact that Ania supports same sex couples and brides of all shapes and sizes makes me... Read More wish I had only gone there. I paid to reserve the VIB room and it was amazing, but the whole shop is absolutely stunning. Lindsay was my consultant and she made my shopping experience amazing. I've always been self conscious about my body and Lindsay listened to everything I said I wanted in a dress and didn't bring in anything I didn't love. She was so calm, relaxed, and nice she made me feel relaxed and confident in what could have been a very overwhelming experience. She by far made my dress shopping experience stress free and I felt like she really cared about me as a bride. I would recommend Ania to any bride and I highly recommend Lindsay.

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Emma K

I bought my wedding dress and veil from Ania for my October 2016 wedding and the whole experience was fantastic! I live in California but most of my family is in Portland, so I knew I wanted to go shopping for my dress when I was there on vacation. I visited 3 stores all in the... Read More same day and my experience with Ania was the best by far! I had my appointment with Aisling and she was ready for us right on time and offered us water or champagne (bonus points!) while I tried on the dresses. After Aisling listened to what I was looking for she brought out so many beautiful dresses! It was tough to pick a favorite, and I still had to go to other stores. It was nice that Aisling didn't pressure me into buying a dress there or anything. She was totally understanding of the process and wished me luck as we left. Well, after all the stores I knew my favorite! Aisling made time for me to come back to Ania the very next day to try on my favorite dress one more time to be sure and it was perfect! Aisling also knew exactly the veil the pair with the dress and it was so beautiful. My dress was so easy to wear I didn't want to take it off! The dress came in right on time, and I made one more trip up to meet with the seamstress they recommended (Julie Kustanto) for alterations. Well, the dress needed hardly any at all! It was great that I could meet with the seamstress at Ania and didn't need to take my dress anywhere else. They were even happy to store my dress safe and sound for a couple months before the wedding. If you're looking for a great experience dress shopping and beautiful dresses, I highly recommend Ania!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Edith R

I had the best experience at Ania Bridal! Ania Bridal was the second bridal shop I visited and it blew me away! Kelly was my stylist and she did such an amazing job. I had a 5 people with me and right when we walked in the door, we were greeted with a smile. They even offered... Read More champagne, which was a nice touch. Kelly had asked me all sorts of questions and tried to get to know my style before pulling any dress. I had some ideas of the silhouette I thought looked best on me and also had requested to see some dresses based on what I saw on their website. Kelly was friendly and kind, and really listened to what I wanted. The second dress I tried on was the ONE. Even though my party wanted me to try on other ones, I knew it was the one and so did Kelly. But she pulled other dresses for me to try on and even though every single dress was beautiful, they couldn't top off that second dress I tried on. And it was so nice that Kelly focused on what I wanted, even though my party was throwing out ideas on what they wanted me to try on. I went ahead and purchased the dress and cannot wait for it to arrive. Kelly thank you so much for the wonderful experience, cannot wait to see the new location and my wedding dress again.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Pamela W

Had exactly the dress that I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Hannah S

Kelly made it so easy to find the dress of my dreams! She took all the stress away and gave us true and honest advice and was genuine, not just trying to make the sale. We were able to find the perfect dress after only trying on 4 dresses! WIN

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Taryn P

I had the best experience buying my dress through Ania Bridal boutique in Portland, Oregon. My bridal stylist was Shelley. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Shelley, she made this experience so enjoyable. I would recommend her to anyone! She really did go above and... Read More beyond each time I was in the shop. Thank you so much Shelley.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Shannon A

I am so glad that I went to Ania Collection in Portland! Lindsay was my stylist and she was everything I wanted in a person helping me with such a big part of my planning. She has such an easy going personality and she made the appointment feel stress-free and most importantly... Read More the appointment was fun! She totally understood the style I was going for and found a variety of options for me to try that all worked well with my body type. I also went with Julie at Ania for my fittings and she made the dress perfect with all the little details. overall, I would definitely recommend Ania.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jessica U

Lindsey was amazing in all my wedding dress needs and Jennifer did an amazing job on the alterations!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Veniamin

I didn't buy my dress here, but had the loveliest experience! Thank you to the lovely ladies for being so flexible, friendly, and attentive to detail! Shelley was great to work with and didn't seem pushy. Keep doing what you're doing! Their alteration options are great!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Chantalle B

I worked with Aisling and she was wonderful. Everyone at Ania collection was amazing. The second you walk in you are greeted and assisted. I never felt pressured about anything and they really listened to what i wanted. Aisling sat me down and asked what i liked and what my... Read More price range was and started bringing dresses out and got a feel of what i liked and didn't within a few dresses. They made shopping for a dress so stress free and fun! I would highly recommend this place !

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 A A

After shopping for my wedding dress at 2 other stores in the area, I visited AniA to try on wedding dresses with my girlfriends. I didnt know exactly what I wanted, but I had an idea of what I didnt want. I was lucky enough to be working with Sophie. She was so down to earth and... Read More great to work with on picking out my dress! At the other places I went the atmosphere was a little bit stuck up or I felt pressured to buy something, but with Sophie it was the total opposite. She was so accommodating, great with her suggestions, and she helped me find the perfect dress I was looking for without pressuring me to buy that day. The dress I wound up getting was around $1000 and I had budgeted up to $2000, so that was a huge plus to find the perfect dress for half the cost! I was able to buy the dress, the veil and the alterations all under the price I had budgeted for the dress alone! I ordered the dress with Sophie. At a lot of places, once you have made your purchase the service goes downhill, but I experienced the total opposite here. Sophie was there for me every time I had a question or needed something, or had a question about my dress, my bridesmaids dresses, the fabric samples, the alterations... ANYTHING I needed, Sophie was there. If she was not in that day, Haley at the front desk was also very helpful. I highly recommend AniA to any brides looking for a dress, and if you have the chance, work with Sophie!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Cameron D

I had the BEST experience at Anias. I made an appointment to have the quintessential wedding dress experience with the important ladies in my family and it was PERFECT! I didn't expect to find my dress the first time I tried on dresses but I did. Elizabeth helped my find my... Read More dream dress. She was honest, sweet and listened carefully to what I was envisioning. Ania's has a great selection with very kind employees who make you feel very special.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Whitney K

I went in to Ania with the intention of dipping my toes into the wedding dress pool to get a better idea of what I wanted in a wedding dress, as all I do is obsess over finding one and my wedding is still 10 months away. But Aisling, my stylist, pulled exactly what I described,... Read More and anticipated what I didn't know I wanted. As a result, I ended up finding THE DRESS! She was so helpful and full of creative ideas and solutions. Ania's dress selection, even for the lowest of budgets, was vast. They carry the very best designers for regular, non millionaire brides and Ania's hospitality as a whole was wonderfully welcoming and charming. It was low stress, clean and we were provided with champagne! Exactly what I wanted my dress finding day to be.

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Amber T

I had an amazing experience here! Sophie was my consultant and she did an amazing job. After telling her about myself she found the perfect dress for me. I LOVE it and I am excited to wear it on my wedding day. I would recommend this shop for anyone looking for a wedding... Read More dress.

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Sylvia H

I have nothing but good things to say about Ania Collection. I bought my dream dress during their sample sale and the experience exceeded my expectations. I was helped by Sophie, who was absolutely delightful. She was patient and not at all pushy. The rest of the staff were also... Read More really nice and professional (you're greeted with a smile!). You can tell that they're genuinely happy for you when you decide on a dress and they want to make your shopping experience the best as possible.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Janine C

Ania collection was amazing. I found my dream dress with less than a month to our elopement. I had great service and the dress was very reasonable price. I would def recommend to any future brides! :-)

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Kyle T

Sophie was phenomenal. She made me feel at ease and chose the perfect gowns for me to try. I was really nervous going in but the whole experience was great and I found the most beautiful dress. The shop had a wonderful selection of stunning gowns. I'm so glad I chose Ania for my... Read More bridal shop.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie D

The shop provided us with champagne, and a consultant who was strictly there to find me the perfect dress! She wasn't pushy, or impatient, or giving me a sales pitch as some consultants elsewhere were to me. She patiently worked with me and made the overall experience enjoyable... Read More and successful as I left with an amazing dress under my $900 budget.

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Nicole K

AniA was amazing! As soon as I walked in the door, I felt comfortable. From trying on dresses before I came to AniA, I felt they were very thorough in asking what I liked and disliked from previous dresses. Aisling was very supportive and kept asking what I liked about each... Read More dress. Her assistant, Elizabeth (who was in training btw) was a complete pro as well. They asked me if I wanted something I totally didn't think I wanted and fell in love with it. It was THE dress. I had an appointment at another bridal salon that day and cancelled it after going to AniA. I look forward to seeing my dress when it comes in. Thank you so much!!