Be Your Kind of Bride!

At Ania Bridal, we believe the wedding gown you choose should reflect your own style and personality, and pride ourselves on providing you with the level of service a bride truly deserves. Our unparalleled gown collection offers a wide selection of gowns that can accommodate a wide variety of budgets. We also offer a plentiful selection of bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

521 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR (503) 796-9170
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

GORGEOUS BRIDE

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Megan R

So, I have to admit, I'm pretty self conscious and I don't admit often when I look good, but I can tell you that the dress that I found at Ania was perfection. Lindsey was my consultant and she found the perfect dress. We told her I wanted an A-Line gown, I have always been... Read More nervouse about my curves and weight (even though people think I'm crazy). Well, she pulled some A-Lines and we just weren't too excited. So, on her own she brought in a mermaid and I was like...ok, I'll try it. It flattered my figure and it was jaw dropping. I can't say enough how amazing Lindsey was and that she knows her stuff. She knew what type of dress would look good on me and she went for it! Being a bride is stressful enough that we need to let the experts work. Lindsey is an expert and everytime I had to come in for a fitting or called for a question, Lindsey and the rest of the staff was nothing but terrific and sweet! :) Thank you so much for being such a vital part of the bridal experience.

Said "YES" to the Dress

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Kelly D

I had the most wonderful experience with AniA bridal! I went into the wedding dress experience not exactly sure what to expect- nervous I wasn't going to find the “right” dress and excited about the process. Olivia was my consultant and warmly welcomed me and my group to a... Read More spacious dressing room. I brought in a few magazine clippings of the dresses I liked-discussed my price point; and sure enough Olivia took note and was off to collect an assortment of dresses. I ended up trying on many different dresses and kept going back to the very first dress! That was the one! AniA free of charge, kept my dress & veil together at the store until the wedding day, which made it go smoothly for all future alterations! Olivia is full of knowledge and was there for me throughout the entire process. I can’t say enough positive comments about her professionalism, advice, and kind mannerisms! She really helped make the experience effortless and enjoyable! I also used Susan for dress alterations; she did a beautiful job and was always accountable, sweet and efficient at her work! I feel lucky to have had such a great group of kind ladies helping me out! I would highly recommend AniA Bridal to anyone looking for their wedding dress! Every person I met was so welcoming and friendly. Truly feel confident is saying you get a quality experience. They go above and beyond to make sure you look your best on that special day!

Introvert finds THE DRESS

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jenni B

As a self described tomboy, wedding dress shopping was the one thing I was least excited about. I put it off to the very last minute (wishing I could wear white jeans and a t-shirt), reluctantly booked an appointment after many failed attempts at finding a dress on my own... Read More (online), met Kelly and the rest is history. From the moment I walked through the door, as overwhelmed as I was feeling, Kelly made me feel at ease. She broke me out of my shell, picked amazing dresses based on photos I had, let me try on the same dresses multiple times, let me move and dance and sway in them until I felt comfortable enough to say, "THIS IS THE ONE!" I never thought I would have as much fun as I had, but she made the whole process so easy and way less awkward than I was making it out to be in my head. I was also a special case in that my engagement was short, and I had a minimal amount of time to get a dress ordered and altered in time. But everything worked out perfectly, I never felt stressed and my dress is exactly what I was hoping for. I can't recommend Ania Collection enough!

Reviewed on 4/13/2018

The stylist, Kaitlyn, was so lovey and made me look amazing in every dress she put me in. She even went above and beyond on my second visit to help me with a dress they didn't even carry when it became apparent my heart was set on that particular dress. She was real, warm,... Read More friendly and supported me in the decision process completely. I wish I had found my dress at Ania Bridal, but plan to go back for accessories and encourage every bride to go here.

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Krista W

This was my third place visiting to find “the” dress. I went into Ania feeling unsure if I would be able to do that. Kelly was my consultant and I cannot say enough good things about her!!! I felt completely un-pressured, the environment was fun and easy, and they have a huge... Read More selection of dresses! We had 2 other appts at local dress shops after Ania and nothing compared to the Ania experience!! Kelly assured me all that mattered was the perfect dress for me and told us to come back if all I did was compare other dresses to this one. We ended up coming back 5 hours later and I purchased the perfect dress!!! Highly recommend Ania to every bride!!!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Emma W

My experience at Ania was absolutely perfect! Aisling, my consultant pulled my dream dress as the first one I tried on! I immediately knew it was the one! Every fitting appointment was extremely quick and easy. Most of my bridesmaids and my mom are out of state so multiple... Read More occasions over the year prior to our wedding, I called Ania to see if I could come ty on my dress for visiting bridesmaids. Every time they were so generous and accommodated my requests. I could not have asked for a better experience or a more gorgeous dress! Thank you for making my perfect day that much better!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Kristen M

This store is gorgeous! They have great customer service, a wide range of selections in various styles and price ranges! I would highly recommend Ania Bridal! Hands down the best store in Downtown Portland!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Riley B

The store and my consultant, Kaitlyn, were both great! She was so sweet and patient and made me very comfortable. Although I ended up finding "the dress" down the road, I tried on many beautiful gowns and never felt pressured to buy! great experience!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kari E

Ania’s is the best bridal salon in portland! The space is beautiful, they have an amazing selection of dresses, but most of all, their staff is incredible! I had the pleasure of having Lindsay help me find my dream gown. Not only is she fun & personable, she picked up on what I... Read More liked & disliked immediately. She had me trying on gowns I never would have looked twice at on the hanger, but I loved them all once I put them on! The only bad part of my experience at Ania’s was having to select only one wedding gown from my top 3...bc they were all so amazing! Highly recommend making this your first dress shopping stop:)

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Allyssa B

I had such a great experience with a wonderful clerk! She was extremely helpful and didn't pressure me to feel something with each dress or to buy anything. I ended up buying my dress here and I am so happy with my purchase!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Anna A

My appointment with Shelley was amazing! She was so incredibly helpful, and pulled amazing dresses that fit exactly the look I was going for. This was my first dress appointment, and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. Everyone at Ania was so nice, and both my mom and... Read More I felt like the appointment couldn't have gone any better than it did!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Elise N

I had a wonderful experience at Ania! My appointment was originally on a Friday, but I was downtown the day before & it was a pre-Christmas zoo that I did not want to get into again the next day. I called Ania to see if I could come in that afternoon instead & they were so nice!... Read More It was a weekday, so less busy, & I was told someone could be ready for me in 20 minutes! From the moment I got there, the appointment was fun. My consultant was Shelley, & she was so easygoing & sweet. She really let my opinion dress to dress dictate what she pulled next & never made me feel bad for not liking something she brought, even if it had seemed like what I'd asked for. She also never pulled anything above my budget, which I appreciated, & the dress I ended up with was actually significantly less than I thought I'd spend! I'm hopeful that the shipping and alterations process over the next 6-8 months will go just as well as things have so far. I am even more excited for my wedding now that I have the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017

Kaitlyn was phenomenal! I have never done this before and she made it easy, stress free and found two perfect dresses (will sleep on it and pick one). She was honest at the right time, brought a great selection based on likes or dislikes of the gown before and stuck within the... Read More budget. I'll be back for the final decision and would refer anyone and everyone to visit her.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Joy B

Right when I walked into Ania I felt calm. Lindsay was a tremendous help and seemed to pull gowns that I loved. It was the BEST bridal boutique experience that I have had and I am glad I flew up from Alaska to visit Ania. Spumante champagne is now my go-to for celebrations with... Read More my friends! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Carlee W

WOW! Lindsey was AMAZING. This was our first stop of the day and we were all so impressed with the experience. It is a really nice shop with lots and lots of gorgeous gowns but I didn't feel any of the 'snootiness' I've experienced at other bridal salons. My guests (mom, sister... Read More and three girlfriends) were place in a neat lounge room with champagne while I had a large and private dressing area and I felt so comfortable. Lindsey was funny, helpful and didn't push me to make a decision AT ALL. Just gave me her thoughts on how to make each dress work for my specific venue and with my concerns about it. she told me which dresses could be bustled and which dresses came in other colors. It was so helpful. I HIGHLY recommend seeing her for your appointment as well as paying the extra $50 for the private room and champagne. It MADE the experience. Ps- Compared to our other appointment for the day- Ania was so much more professional. I didn't feel rushed, pressured or uncomfortable about anything!!! Thank you Ania!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kalli B

Kaitlyn KILLED IT and made both my group and me feel so comfortable. I gave her some guidelines on what I was looking for, but also wanted to keep it open and try on some wild card dresses, and she pulled a great mix of dresses that were 90% what I described, 10% something I... Read More would not have picked but ended up loving. She kept everything within budget and brought out the seamstress when I had a question about the way the dress fit. Everything fit well and Kaitlyn did a great job pinning the dresses and pulling them tight so we could see how each one would look altered to my body. No other shop we went to did that for us, and we all really appreciated that she helped us visualize the dress like that. We were a big group (7 of us), so they put us in a large private room at no cost. The shop is also just so cute, which helps set the stage for something fun like this. While I did not end up purchasing my dress here, I am SO glad we went. It ended up being not only helpful, but quite enjoyable, too.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Stacey G

I went dress shopping with my mom and had a WONDERFUL experience. Aisling was a joy to work with - she pulled beautiful dresses and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. I am so happy that I found my dress!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

Do yourself a favor and go to Ania Bridal!!! I literally JUST bought my dress and as soon as I got home I ran to write this review! Kaitlyn was my consultant and she was truly wonderful. She was so sweet to my Mom and my two bridesmaids. She looked at pictures with me and asked... Read More me lots of helpful questions. She brought out some dresses that were exactly what I asked for and a then brought out a few surprises that ended up being really fantastic! One of the "wild card dresses" she brought out was everything I said I didn't want, but it looked so amazing on me I almost bought it! It didn't end up being the one, but it just showed that she really knew what would be flattering on me, even better than I did! At the end of my session, after we had narrowed it down, she said "I'm going to write down all of your favorites and put it in an envelope for you. You go, do your other appointments and if you want to come back just call me!" No hard sell, no pushiness, no pressure! I left and went to another appointment. The atmosphere was much stuffier and the consultant was a total pushy sales woman. The experience was not as fun and I felt a lot of pressure to buy, even though I was really clear that I didn't want any of the dresses I tried on there. When we left, I looked at the pictures of me in the very first dress I tried on at Ania, and I was sure it was the one. I called them and asked if I could come back in and they were so excited! They told me to come right over. They made time to put me back in the dress so I could be sure, and we bought it right then and there. Kaitlyn was sweet, funny and seemed so genuinely happy for me. Honestly, everyone at the salon was great. I will send EVERY future bride I meet to Ania Bridal. Love my dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Emily F

I had an amazing experience with Ania Bridal. When I came in for my first appointment, my bridal stylist Sophie had already pulled the dresses I had indicated on my online interest form, so we got started right away. Trying those dresses on was really useful, since I wasn't one... Read More of those brides who already knew what her dress would look like. Sophie used my reactions to the different dresses - what I liked and didn't like - to pull a few more dresses, including the one that ended up being the ONE (it was new, so I hadn't seen it on the website before and therefore couldn't list it on my form). She was also mindful of keeping the dresses within the budget I had indicated; I never felt like she was trying to sell me something, rather that she was guiding me on this wonderful journey of finding the right dress for me. About a week after the first appointment, Sophie called to check in, which was so thoughtful. By that time I had pretty much decided on my dress, so I made a second appointment just to be sure, and the rest is history! I don't know if I would have chosen my dress if left to my own devices, so I'm grateful to Sophie for encouraging me to try on something a little different than I had imagined. The rest of the process went smoothly as well. Sophie called to let me know when my dress had arrived, I used their in-house seamstress for my alterations, and they stored the dress until I picked it up for the wedding. Thanks to Sophie and the rest of the Ania team for such an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle S

This expierience went from good to horror story. I had been to other salons around town and hadn’t been impressed by selection or service. Ania was different. Their service was great, I felt excited, and their dresses were beautiful and hey had a much broader selection than... Read More anyone else! I found the dress, we ordered it, and we put a rush on it. It was supposed to come in June for my September 2nd wedding. I called in June and no one would call me back or tell me about the status of my dress. I finally I got a hold of my original saleswoman and she admitted not looking at the confirmation when she put the order through and the designer had actually confirmed it would be August before the dress was in. August rolls around and we can’t get anyone to tell me when the dress would come in. Mid August the dress finally arrives...it came NOT as ordered and required a bunch of alterations. Ania picked up the tab for those, which eased the burden but not the stress. The last who originally helped me and ordered the dress is no longer there. Of course the dress ended up beautifully and was delivered a day before the wedding. But the stress of it all was not worth it. I would never recommend this salon even though they ‘made it right’ by picking up the tab for the alterations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Adrienne P

Finding my perfect wedding dress at Ania was a wonderful, fun, and stress-free experience! My consultant listened to exactly what I wanted, only brought dresses for me to try on that were within my price range, and was easy to communicate with every step of the way. I've... Read More recommended them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Austin R

OMFG! I went to Portland dress shopping for fun even though my wedding will be on the east coast- the timing worked out for where my mom, sister and I were. I had such a wonderful time. I am so glad I had other appts elsewhere over the weekend and Ania was the last one- so I... Read More knew what I liked and Lindsay delivered. The first one I put on I went back to and said 'yes to the dress!" I had such a great time in the store with the lack of pressure and the forefront of customer service. Thank you ladies so freaking much!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Megan T

This place is absolutely amazing. When you walk in everything is so clean. All dresses are kept in their bags to protect them. All of the ladies greeted us with love as soon as we walked through the door. Kaitlyn helped us out for 3 hours until I found the dress. She was so kind... Read More and really listened to us and helped us stay within our budget. She was fun but professional and really made me feel beautiful in everything I tried on. We went to several places before stopping at Ania Bridal, and it was high priced dresses with low quality service. We felt very comfortable here and I was glad to give them our business. I would recommend coming here first.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Caren Z

Beautiful selection and really nice customer service! Very friendly staff!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Liliya R

Although the salon is beautiful and the selection seemed extensive, the customer service was not reflective of this. Would not recommend.