Be Your Kind of Bride!

At Ania Bridal, we believe the wedding gown you choose should reflect your own style and personality, and pride ourselves on providing you with the level of service a bride truly deserves. Our unparalleled gown collection offers a wide selection of gowns that can accommodate a wide variety of budgets. We also offer a plentiful selection of bridesmaid dresses and bridal accessories.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Plus Size Available, Fashion

521 SW 11th Ave, Portland, OR (503) 796-9170
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

GORGEOUS BRIDE

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Megan R

So, I have to admit, I'm pretty self conscious and I don't admit often when I look good, but I can tell you that the dress that I found at Ania was perfection. Lindsey was my consultant and she found the perfect dress. We told her I wanted an A-Line gown, I have always been... Read More nervouse about my curves and weight (even though people think I'm crazy). Well, she pulled some A-Lines and we just weren't too excited. So, on her own she brought in a mermaid and I was like...ok, I'll try it. It flattered my figure and it was jaw dropping. I can't say enough how amazing Lindsey was and that she knows her stuff. She knew what type of dress would look good on me and she went for it! Being a bride is stressful enough that we need to let the experts work. Lindsey is an expert and everytime I had to come in for a fitting or called for a question, Lindsey and the rest of the staff was nothing but terrific and sweet! :) Thank you so much for being such a vital part of the bridal experience.

Said "YES" to the Dress

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Kelly D

I had the most wonderful experience with AniA bridal! I went into the wedding dress experience not exactly sure what to expect- nervous I wasn't going to find the “right” dress and excited about the process. Olivia was my consultant and warmly welcomed me and my group to a... Read More spacious dressing room. I brought in a few magazine clippings of the dresses I liked-discussed my price point; and sure enough Olivia took note and was off to collect an assortment of dresses. I ended up trying on many different dresses and kept going back to the very first dress! That was the one! AniA free of charge, kept my dress & veil together at the store until the wedding day, which made it go smoothly for all future alterations! Olivia is full of knowledge and was there for me throughout the entire process. I can’t say enough positive comments about her professionalism, advice, and kind mannerisms! She really helped make the experience effortless and enjoyable! I also used Susan for dress alterations; she did a beautiful job and was always accountable, sweet and efficient at her work! I feel lucky to have had such a great group of kind ladies helping me out! I would highly recommend AniA Bridal to anyone looking for their wedding dress! Every person I met was so welcoming and friendly. Truly feel confident is saying you get a quality experience. They go above and beyond to make sure you look your best on that special day!

Introvert finds THE DRESS

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Jenni B

As a self described tomboy, wedding dress shopping was the one thing I was least excited about. I put it off to the very last minute (wishing I could wear white jeans and a t-shirt), reluctantly booked an appointment after many failed attempts at finding a dress on my own... Read More (online), met Kelly and the rest is history. From the moment I walked through the door, as overwhelmed as I was feeling, Kelly made me feel at ease. She broke me out of my shell, picked amazing dresses based on photos I had, let me try on the same dresses multiple times, let me move and dance and sway in them until I felt comfortable enough to say, "THIS IS THE ONE!" I never thought I would have as much fun as I had, but she made the whole process so easy and way less awkward than I was making it out to be in my head. I was also a special case in that my engagement was short, and I had a minimal amount of time to get a dress ordered and altered in time. But everything worked out perfectly, I never felt stressed and my dress is exactly what I was hoping for. I can't recommend Ania Collection enough!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

Do yourself a favor and go to Ania Bridal!!! I literally JUST bought my dress and as soon as I got home I ran to write this review! Kaitlyn was my consultant and she was truly wonderful. She was so sweet to my Mom and my two bridesmaids. She looked at pictures with me and asked... Read More me lots of helpful questions. She brought out some dresses that were exactly what I asked for and a then brought out a few surprises that ended up being really fantastic! One of the "wild card dresses" she brought out was everything I said I didn't want, but it looked so amazing on me I almost bought it! It didn't end up being the one, but it just showed that she really knew what would be flattering on me, even better than I did! At the end of my session, after we had narrowed it down, she said "I'm going to write down all of your favorites and put it in an envelope for you. You go, do your other appointments and if you want to come back just call me!" No hard sell, no pushiness, no pressure! I left and went to another appointment. The atmosphere was much stuffier and the consultant was a total pushy sales woman. The experience was not as fun and I felt a lot of pressure to buy, even though I was really clear that I didn't want any of the dresses I tried on there. When we left, I looked at the pictures of me in the very first dress I tried on at Ania, and I was sure it was the one. I called them and asked if I could come back in and they were so excited! They told me to come right over. They made time to put me back in the dress so I could be sure, and we bought it right then and there. Kaitlyn was sweet, funny and seemed so genuinely happy for me. Honestly, everyone at the salon was great. I will send EVERY future bride I meet to Ania Bridal. Love my dress and can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Emily F

I had an amazing experience with Ania Bridal. When I came in for my first appointment, my bridal stylist Sophie had already pulled the dresses I had indicated on my online interest form, so we got started right away. Trying those dresses on was really useful, since I wasn't one... Read More of those brides who already knew what her dress would look like. Sophie used my reactions to the different dresses - what I liked and didn't like - to pull a few more dresses, including the one that ended up being the ONE (it was new, so I hadn't seen it on the website before and therefore couldn't list it on my form). She was also mindful of keeping the dresses within the budget I had indicated; I never felt like she was trying to sell me something, rather that she was guiding me on this wonderful journey of finding the right dress for me. About a week after the first appointment, Sophie called to check in, which was so thoughtful. By that time I had pretty much decided on my dress, so I made a second appointment just to be sure, and the rest is history! I don't know if I would have chosen my dress if left to my own devices, so I'm grateful to Sophie for encouraging me to try on something a little different than I had imagined. The rest of the process went smoothly as well. Sophie called to let me know when my dress had arrived, I used their in-house seamstress for my alterations, and they stored the dress until I picked it up for the wedding. Thanks to Sophie and the rest of the Ania team for such an enjoyable experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle S

This expierience went from good to horror story. I had been to other salons around town and hadn’t been impressed by selection or service. Ania was different. Their service was great, I felt excited, and their dresses were beautiful and hey had a much broader selection than... Read More anyone else! I found the dress, we ordered it, and we put a rush on it. It was supposed to come in June for my September 2nd wedding. I called in June and no one would call me back or tell me about the status of my dress. I finally I got a hold of my original saleswoman and she admitted not looking at the confirmation when she put the order through and the designer had actually confirmed it would be August before the dress was in. August rolls around and we can’t get anyone to tell me when the dress would come in. Mid August the dress finally arrives...it came NOT as ordered and required a bunch of alterations. Ania picked up the tab for those, which eased the burden but not the stress. The last who originally helped me and ordered the dress is no longer there. Of course the dress ended up beautifully and was delivered a day before the wedding. But the stress of it all was not worth it. I would never recommend this salon even though they ‘made it right’ by picking up the tab for the alterations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Adrienne P

Finding my perfect wedding dress at Ania was a wonderful, fun, and stress-free experience! My consultant listened to exactly what I wanted, only brought dresses for me to try on that were within my price range, and was easy to communicate with every step of the way. I've... Read More recommended them to all of my friends!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Austin R

OMFG! I went to Portland dress shopping for fun even though my wedding will be on the east coast- the timing worked out for where my mom, sister and I were. I had such a wonderful time. I am so glad I had other appts elsewhere over the weekend and Ania was the last one- so I... Read More knew what I liked and Lindsay delivered. The first one I put on I went back to and said 'yes to the dress!" I had such a great time in the store with the lack of pressure and the forefront of customer service. Thank you ladies so freaking much!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Megan T

This place is absolutely amazing. When you walk in everything is so clean. All dresses are kept in their bags to protect them. All of the ladies greeted us with love as soon as we walked through the door. Kaitlyn helped us out for 3 hours until I found the dress. She was so kind... Read More and really listened to us and helped us stay within our budget. She was fun but professional and really made me feel beautiful in everything I tried on. We went to several places before stopping at Ania Bridal, and it was high priced dresses with low quality service. We felt very comfortable here and I was glad to give them our business. I would recommend coming here first.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Caren Z

Beautiful selection and really nice customer service! Very friendly staff!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Liliya R

Although the salon is beautiful and the selection seemed extensive, the customer service was not reflective of this. Would not recommend.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Madison S

I had the best bridal experience at Ania from beginning to end. When I came in for my consultation, I had just recently come from the White Dress, where I felt incredibly pressured to find a dress, and once the consultant sensed I wouldn’t be purchasing a dress that day,... Read More immediately shut down and rushed me out. Needless to say, I got incredibly upset and was almost in tears calling my fiancé that I was so worried I wasn’t going to find a dress. Then I came to Ania. From the moment I stepped in, all the staff were incredibly welcoming and made me feel like an ultimate priority. Kelly was my consultant, and I cannot say enough how wonderful she was. She sat down and asked me how I envisioned my day, and from there she picked out dresses she thought would match my vision. She was so patient through my indecisiveness and not only did she pick out beautiful dresses, but when I didn’t like one, she asked me what I liked about and it and what I didn’t, so the next dress she brought would be an improvement upon the next. She spent so much time with me; she even went over our scheduled time to make sure I loved my dress. I had so much fun and felt so beautiful when I picked out my final dress. I walked out of appointment with my wedding dress and it was gorgeous (I received so many compliments on how stunning it was). Ania also set me up with a seamstress Julie (also unbelievably wonderful and funny) and helped me pick out a veil to match my dress when I came in a few months before my wedding. Overall such a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Ania and Kelly to any bride looking for a stress free wedding dress shopping experience as well as a beautiful selection of dresses.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Molly P

I worked with Lindsey and it was the best experience I had at any bridal salon. She had great ideas and was so easy to work with. I will be recommending her and Ania Bridal to friends!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Christina B

Wow!! I'm so beyond happy - this was a day that I'll never forgot and I'm SO glad that I found Ania's! I must admit, that I started my shopping in lower range dress stores, and as soon as I walked into Ania's it was a world of difference. You felt luxury and elegance throughout... Read More the entire store, a way a bridal store should feel! Even the change rooms had these giant mirrors, whereas the other bridal shops, I was changing in a cramped up room with no mirrors - just an overall feeling of meh. Ania Bridal truly makes you feel like a princess, they offer you champagne, and they let you walk around the store in the dress to get the feel of it and let you pick out more styles to choose from. I've been in love with the wedding dress designer, Lazaro for an extremely long time and thought I would have to fly to LA or New York to get one... But Ania Bridal had them!! Shelley was my stylist/consultant, and she was INCREDIBLE. So patient and caring of what I really wanted. She let me try on the same dress over and over again (because I couldn't make up mind), she gave me plenty of space to talk things over with my friend and there was no pressure what so ever. I had 4 dresses that I loved and I had a really difficult time choosing. Shelley gave me her honest opinion on each dress and it seriously helped me make my final choice. I ended up with the Lazaro dress that was even under my budget!! Thank you Ania Bridal!!! And thank you Shelley!!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Marie P

Just purchased my dress! Aisling was my consultant who was so patient and helpful. I never once felt pressured to find a dress at this store. In fact, I went to another local store and came back to Aisling who continued to not pressure me to buy from the store but truly wanted... Read More to help me find THE dress for me! I couldn't be happier with my dream dress and the whole experience! Thank you Ania's bridal and Aisling!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Schyler S

I had my appointment at Ania bridal this week- I booked the "experience" since I had 6 guests. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! lol. Shelley helped me- picked out dresses I wanted to try on, and surprised me with her choices that I ended up loving even more than... Read More the ones I picked! She didn't push me to go over my budget, in fact, she kept all the dresses very comfortably within my price range. She was very very helpful and not push AT ALL! She recommended sleeping on it (I was between two dresses) and making another appointment at a later date. I can't say enough about Ania!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lyndsey H

I worked with Shelley at Ania's Bridal and I loved every bit of the process! She was so friendly and so easy to work with. She made me feel like a friend and worked so hard to make sure I got my dress with enough time to complete my alterations. Their alterations team is also so... Read More amazing! I got my dress 3 weeks before my wedding and they fit me in for three fittings before the wedding. I had my completed dress a week before my wedding! I thought that getting my dress a week before the wedding would stress me out but I had so much faith in the team at Anias Bridal that I wasn't even worried. I loved my experience here and my dress was everything I could have ever dreamed of!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Charlotte S

While I liked the few dresses I tried on at Ania, I had a few issues that ended up making me decide to go in another direction. First, I scheduled an appointment and when I got there they said I was an hour early. I don't think that's true, and it wasn't a huge deal to go down... Read More the road to get a coffee, a simple confirmation email a day or two before would have cleared that up. Secondly, I felt like I wasn't treated as special as I did at other shops. I was offered champagne but I was put in a back corner and it felt like my stylist had other things to do. I felt like I was rushed through the process. Most importantly, when I finally found a dress that I loved, I asked if I could come back a few months later to try it on as my sister would be flying into Portland to spend the weekend with me (it was important to me that she was there when I said yes). They called about 3 weeks before the 2nd consultation and told me that they wouldn't have that dress because they needed to ship it to a trunk show somewhere else. Unfortunately, they are one of the very few shops (next closest is in San Francisco) that carries that line of bridal dresses. Ultimately, I decided to cancel my 2nd consultation and head to a different bridal salon where I purchased another, just as beautiful dress. I understand the mishap, and I don't think there was any ill intention, but it was clear that my dress shopping experience wasn't what was important to them for that weekend.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Moriah S

I had so much anxiety stepping in through the doors of Ania. I had been to at least 5 or 6 salons before, 2 where I live in Medford Oregon and then a full day of gown shopping the day before I went to Ania in Portland. I have 3 sisters who all agreed to meet in Portland for that... Read More weekend, so it was us 4 and my mother. I was discouraged and overwhelmed by all the choices and that nothing seemed to fit or look right. Elizabeth, my attendant, was nothing but smiles and a soft spirited voice. Not only was she the calmest attendant I had had thus far, but she was the most attentive and honest, nothing like I had experienced (and it suited me!). The night before, I had found a dress that I had loved but was afraid to admit to myself because of the price tag. I had three other appointments that Saturday and Ania was the first one. After trying on a few other dresses that suited my taste, I told Elizabeth about the one from the night before, and lo-and-behold, they had the exact same dress in ivory! I sat and debated two dresses, one of my dreams and another that suited me but wasn't as immaculate. Elizabeth assuaged me that most often, finding a gown isn't as it's seen on TV - most never cry when they find their dress. This relieved an expectation, and I chose the one I felt in my gut. I have never been more satisfied with a decision. I canceled the other appointments that day, popped some champagne, and celebrated with the crew that had helped deliver me to the dress I knew I wanted. The rest of the day was spent enjoying the city with my family. My experience at Ania was unforgettable, and I am truly satisfied with the care I received from the people and the store.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sstephanie G

Amazing experience! I showed up with a long list of things I didn't want in a dress, but couldn't articulate an idea of what I WAS looking for. Kelly listened to me, pulled a few gowns, and the second one she showed me ended up being the one. I was so impressed that she was able... Read More to show me everything I wanted but couldn't even describe for myself. She gave me all the information I needed without pressuring my decision, and helped me pick some custom options to really make it mine. She never made me feel bad for going back and forth trying on the same few over and over again. Now I can't wait for it to arrive in December so we can start the alterations. Turns out she had also helped my friend over a year ago whose dress I loved, and even remembered which dress she sold her. She was able to show me something similar without giving me the exact same one. I will recommend her to every friend who gets married from now on. Also, before I even arrived the store was fantastic. I live in CA but PDX is home so I was doing my research from afar. I called ahead looking for a specific gown, knowing I had a one-day window to shop with my mom and sister. Ania has the designer I wanted but didn't have the particular dress, so they special ordered a sample size for me to try, and did a great job communicating with me throughout the process.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Allison J

I have loved my experience with Ania Bridal. My consultant Sophie was fabulous, and as I bought my dress a year before my wedding, I got to interact with her lots. Sophie found me my dress and it was amazing! Very unique, elegant and beautiful, and fit me perfectly. I did my... Read More alterations through Ania and they were amazing, and reasonably priced. So happy I found my dress here!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Carrie S

Loved my experience here! Such a nice place to get the whole "experience". Shelley was excellent, friendly, and fun as she helped me find the perfect dresses that were exactly what I described to her. She was so patient and helpful until I chose the ONE! Ania was my last of 4... Read More bridal shops of the day, and by far the best experience!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Megan R

Finding my dress was the most wonderful experience! My consultant Aisling was so great and helped me find the perfect dress that I felt absolutely beautiful in on my wedding day!!! The alterations with their consultant went seamlessly and my dress fit me perfectly!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Emily M

I am not the typical bride; I never expected I'd have a wedding at all (I've never even been on Pinterest!). I picked Ania because they have a lot of dresses with a lot of variety and I knew I didn't want a typical dress. I wasn't even planning to buy a dress at my... Read More appointment, I was just looking! But I worked with Elizabeth, and she really listened to my likes and dislikes, and I ended up buying the second dress I put on! ALL of the dresses were amazing, but when I show friends pictures of me in My Dress, they marvel at how perfect it is FOR ME. I would recommend Ania to every bride.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Miranda Mae R

Absolutely LOVE this place! I felt bad coming in without an appointment, but the ladies were so sweet and took such great care of me anyway. They put us in a comfortable, private room with a separate dressing area and spoiled us with champagne. Lindsay helped me and she was... Read More just amazing! She picked incredible gowns for me that fit both my style and budget, and she made me feel very comfortable and cared for. She definitely went out of her way to fit the dresses to me to look the most accurate. (Not just at the waist, as I had experienced at other places). I ended up finding the PERFECT dress and left feeling so happy and beautiful. I highly recommend this place!!! Beautiful gowns and equally beautiful staff!