Wedding dress shopping should be fun!

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1575 Boulder St, Denver, CO

Simply Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

I was fortunate to work with Anna who is absolutely amazing. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed, and made the entire experience fun! Admittedly, I had been dreading the process of finding a dress and didn't have a really clear idea of what I wanted, other than simple and classic. Anna has a great eye for style and she showed me dressed that fit my style and body type perfectly. With each dress, she was honest about her thoughts and always asked how I felt in the dress. I appreciate how much she cared about finding the perfect dress that I felt beautiful in. She was so supportive through the entire process and I can't say how grateful I am to her and the entire staff at Anna Be. I recommend this shop or their sister store, A&Be in a heartbeat to any future bride.

Unique Experience...

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Jessica T

I purchased my dress at a sample sale. The best way to go, if you ask me. The service an anna be was outstanding and the staff treated me as if I had purchased a full priced gown.

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Lexi E

Leanna was wonderful! Not only does the salon have a very chic and vintage feel to it, but everyone there was such a great help! Very attentive to the styles I already liked, my price range, and accessorizing. Thank you for your excellent service Anna Be!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Rachel B

I am the kind of girl who needs to know all of my options before committing...which can be incredibly difficult and exhausting at times! Jessica pulled a skirt and corset for me to try on, something I would never have thought of pulling myself, and the combination plus sash ended up being the absolute best thing I had ever seen and I felt totally comfortable saying yes to the dress only one day later! I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone, and thanks Jessica for the awesome service! I love my dress so much I wish I could have gone home in it!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Sara F

I worked with Leanna- My dad and aunt were in from IA and we hadn't planned on dress shopping however last minute we called Anna Be and they had a same day slot we could take. We were truly blown away by Leanna! She did a remarkable job in driving the process. I was completely clueless on dresses and what I wanted. I had trouble picking out a few to start with and relaying my tastes but she knew exactly where to start and then would chose additional dresses based off my reviews of the selections. Her timing for bringing in certain dresses and accessories was on point! She was very knowledgable and informative on all the dress designers and the process of ordering/altering certain dresses. I can't say enough good things about Leanna! We had a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Erin E

I visited Anna Bé's June 13th 2015 and I absolutely loved my experience! Sara was my bridal consultant and she was very sweet and made me feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire appointment. Plus SHE found me my wedding dress eeeek!! Not only is the shop well stocked with plenty of dresses to choose from but the inside is gorgeous with exposed brick and beautiful wood floors and the dressing room areas are each uniquely cozy and fun! Even though the dress prices typically begin at the $2,000.00 range don't be scared off my budget was a few hundred below that but Sara reassured me there were some dresses with in my budget. "My dress" Sara picked for me that I ended up falling in love with just so happened to be under $2000.00 right in my budget it was ment to be!!! When I came back to purchase my dress Sara had Champaign for us and let me try on my gown again with accessories for pictures! I also recently received a hand written Thank You card from Sara and Anna Bé's which I thought was so sweet and a nice personable touch! I love my dress SO much its beautiful and I couldn't have imagined buying it from anywhere else they all truly treat you like your family! Go Anna Bé's, not only to buy your dress but for an amazing and fun experience you won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Everyone was very helpful and great and listening to my ideas and which dress felt most right to me. An amazing experience.

Such a Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

I just bought my dress at Anna Be! I had such a great experience! My consultant was amazing- answered all our questions like a true expert/ made us feel very confident in our purchase! My best friend also purchased her dress here and had a flawless experience! I'm really looking forward to getting my dress in and I'm so happy to have this part of my wedding day taken care of! One big part down- lot's more fun pieces to go! Thank you again Anna Be!

Taylor is great!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

Went in last weekend to choose a gown for a vow renewal ceremony. Was expecting an unpleasant experience, but Anna Be was fantastic. Very down to earth, beautiful gowns and Taylor was very sweet-made the experience very pleasant. Thanks guys!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

I went into Anna Be in Denver with my Mom after looking at a few giant department stores. We had a great experience working with Leanna B. It was a comfortable environment and they had a great selection for all styles and body types. Leanna was great at listening to what I was looking for and finding different styles to wear.

Taylor was a gem and a great help

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

Taylor was my bridal consultant and made me feel special from the moment I entered the store. I felt her knowledge and experience made me feel confidant that she was working in my best interest and made my dress experience exceptional. I had so much fun, loved the store, which feels intimate and classy, not pretentious and made me feel that I was worthy to be in the store. Taylor made a great effort to keep me in budget and knew the inventory so well that once she learned my style the dresses just kept coming. I would highly recommend Taylor and Anna Be for a positive bridal experience.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Desirée G

Truly a wonderful way to pick a wedding dress. I was one of two people being helped in the entire store at my appointment. Taylor listened to what I was looking for and had great recommendations. Relaxing and fun!

Anna Be: classy, fun, modern vintage!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Kestrel H

Every bride is different in what they are looking for and how we picture ourselves presenting on the day of the wedding and Anna Be’s selection and staff were beyond accommodating and gracious in this personal process. I had a glimmer of the mood and feeling I was looking for however for me it was like jumping into the deep end of the pool. I went to Anna Be initially per the recommendation of a close girlfriend who had gotten her dress there the previous spring. I visited many stores in the Denver area and searched high and low for The Dress, but kept returning to Anna Be after Sara Watts and Tricia Egan spent many hours with me trying on at least 20 dresses. From sleek to poofy they finally helped me narrow it down with their keen intuition and input from my intimate crew of friends and of course my mother. Anna Be certainly caters to the larger group of moms and girlfriends, but I certainly enjoyed the more intimate moments when I could walk around the boutique and really get in touch with what I wanted without tons of input. It is always helpful to have a price point and I was delighted to discover that I had plenty of options even in the lower range. After I decided on my dress the staff was great at keeping regular contact and as my wedding day approached they were happy to address final questions and touches promptly. I ordered a custom dress, fairly last minute, and there were only $120 in alterations including the bustle and a minor tuck since the nerves of getting married shaved a few pounds. Some alterations are to be expected unless you can work very closely with the designer. I would recommend Anna Be to my closest girlfriends and hope that you are able to find your dream dress with their staff in a classy, fun and modern vintage setting. ~K. Neathawk

a wonderful experience for newbie dress shoppers or confident buyers

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Katherine H

This was my first experience dress shopping and I'm so glad we went to Anna be first, although they set the bar high!! Taylor was such a doll. There were so many choices. We were there about 2 hours and I tried on about ten dresses I think. I loved their selection, especially Elizabeth Fillmore & the amazing Watters two piece they carried. I'm still reeling with excitement. Definitely a very comfortable atmosphere, and such wonderful women working in the store. I am not a confident shopper so I really appreciated the help picking out dresses to try and then narrowing down my choices. Thanks again ladies!!

Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

I recently purchased my dress from Anna Be and worked with the most fabulous stylist, Sara. As a jewelry designer, Sara has impeccable style herself. She understood what worked well with my body type, gave honest opinions, never pushed me outside of my budget, and helped me pick the most beautiful Carolina Herrera gown. I felt as if I was shopping with a close friend I've known forever. The shop itself is the perfect blend of up and coming designers and classic designers, all in an amazing urban space filled with natural light and exposed brick. It is THE place to go in Denver.

Beautiful Environment, Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Kelsey T

I had a wonderful experience here at my initial bridal appointment, which was also my first appointment trying on wedding dresses! Leanna was knowledgeable, sweet, and honest. She was happy to tell me her impressions of they dresses I tried on based on how I looked and seemed to feel in them, and I so appreciated her authenticity in helping me find the style I liked. They have a manageable selection and the space is beautiful and welcoming.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Caitlin F

anna bé presents bridal gowns beautifully, in a gorgeous space, with a helpful, knowledgeable and attentive staff that makes each bride feel special. There was no pressure to buy at any point, so I felt free to make my own decision, visiting twice before picking my gown during one of their designer trunk shows. They stored the gown for me until alterations were completed, helped with all of my accessories, and sent us a congratulations a week after our big day. They deserve nothing but continued success.

Great service and uniquely beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Britta S

I recently shopped for my wedding dress and made my first appointment with anna be. My sister recently purchased her dress at their lovely shop and I was excited to try to find one for my wedding scheduled for April. Jessica helped me pick out a number of gorgeous dresses and then narrow down to the ones that I felt more comfortable in. While I ultimately decided to buy a dress at a different shop, my experience at anna be was wonderful and I will continue to suggest it to anyone looking for a special wedding dress.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Elizabeth P

I worked with Taylor at Anna Be'. She was hands down absolutely amazing!! I had such a wonderful expoierence with her! I highly recommend Anna Be' to anyone wedding dress shopping.

Gorgeous gowns, kind service

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Casey H

What a wonderful experience! The ladies were incredibly kind and catering and made it a really lovely experience. One of the stylists fit us in when another group was a no show. We had just stopped in but we were treated like any other group with champagne and attentive care. It is a chic, cool loft-style space with an amazing array of gorgeous gowns. I was a bit concerned about price and the lovely ladies found me a really amazing gown with everything I wanted at sample sale price (a bit over half off)! I couldn't believe how good they were! They never pressured me and were kind and honest.... of course flattering but never pandering. I really felt like a bride and it was really wonderful. Thanks so much!

Overpriced and disappointing

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kirsten B

Anna be was my first stop while dress shopping. They have a wide range of designer gowns and a beautiful selection. However, I was unimpressed by the floor model gowns (many were flithy and torn), the sales associates approach was cold and unfriend, and there was absolutely no follow up. Additionally, the majority of the dresses found in Anna be are completely overpriced and could easily be found at another bridal shop for a fraction of the price.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Ana A

What a wonderful bridal boutique! The ladies at Anna Be really know what they're doing. My appointment with Taylor was amazing! She was so easy to work with and listened really well. Although I didn't end up purchasing my wedding dress here as it was slightly out of my price range, I still would wholeheartedly recommend this bridal boutique! Thank you for making my experience so wonderful. I will forever remember the first wedding dress I tried on in my life and how it was at Anna Be!

Best bridal shop in Denver

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Angi W

Best bridal shop in Denver. Designer selection offers a huge array of options, styles and price points. The customer service and individual attention is much appreciated. They treat you like a true customer and not another sales opportunity. Schedule an appt and ask for Jessica!

Taylor is the best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Christy

I had such an amazing experience at anna be! Taylor was the stylist that helped me and she was spot on. Her energy, enthusiasm and positivity made me feel extremely comfortable and confident with all of my decisions. I would recommend anyone that goes to anna be to see Taylor!

Best place to buy your wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Megan T

I found the perfect dress at Anna Be! The girls were so helpful everything I went in there. I also had my alterations done there and would highly recommend the lady they use! Everything was perfect!

TO anna bé