Wedding dress shopping should be fun!

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1575 Boulder St, Denver, CO (720) 855-1111

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney W

Jessica was an absolute delight. Even when my mom and sister were becoming impatient with me, Jessica had an energetic attitude about everything.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan B

I had the best experience finding my dress at Anna Be. Brittany was my stylist and she did an excellent job selecting dresses for me and helping to make myself and my guests feel comfortable. She was amazing at quelling any family drama and helping me to relax and enjoy the... Read More experience. And best of all, she picked out my dream dress for me and it was well within my budget!! On top of all that, I had really liked a dress at their sister shop A&Be, and another stylist actually went over to that store and grabbed the dress for me to try on and compare. Amazing customer service. I couldn't recommend Anna Be more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ainsley E

I highly recommend Anna Bé as your first (and last) stop when bridal dress shopping. From the breathtaking gowns to the wonderful staff and stylish decor, it exceeded my expectations. Make sure to request Michele Le, she was my bridal stylist and absolutely incredible! When... Read More she walked me through the salon, she did a fabulous job of explaining each designer's style, fit and price point. It was obvious that she had clearly taken the time to learn my style/vision and already had dresses in mind she wanted me to see. She actually picked out a dress that I might not have selected myself and that dress ended up being the winner! I must say though, every single dress I tried on was exquisite so you’re in good hands no matter what look you want. Special thanks to Michele and everyone at Anna Bé for a once in a lifetime experience. I could not be happier!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Emilee H

If you are looking for your wedding dress, go to Anna Be and work with Joy! I went to Anna Be under stressful circumstances when the original dress I had purchased (from another salon) was ruined in alterations a month before my wedding. Joy found every option available to me in... Read More my short time frame and she was compassionate and understanding. I ended up finding a gown that was perfect and beautiful and she made the process from beginning to end seamless. She even set up my alterations appointment with their preferred seamstress so I didn't have to worry about it. Her attitude, knowledge, and compassion helped turn around my wedding dress experience and I am so thankful to her for it! Thank you for making me an Anna Be bride!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Caitlin F

Danielle was absolutely amazing. I had the most wonderful experience and would recommend both the store and Danielle to all my friends. I was shopping alone, as it was my first appointment looking at dresses. Danielle made me fell welcomed and relaxed. She also listened to all... Read More of my feedback and helped guide my experience. From start to finish my experience was top notch and I would highly recommend finding . your dress at anna bé!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kristen J

My experience with Anna Be was absolutely wonderful. The store itself is so cute and well laid out with so many great designers. But it was Danielle Weinman who really made the whole experience. Danielle was great at narrowing down options, as I came in with no idea what I... Read More wanted. She listened to my likes and dislikes and was able to find dresses that I loved that I never even noticed. Having had a few other experiences with varying degrees of experience, I have to say Danielle was the best. I definitely recommend coming to Anna Be to look at dresses.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Steph B

After going to 4 other boutiques in Colorado and Nebraska, I knew this was going to be the place where I found my dress! It is the cutest boutique in Colorado, and the staff is more than accommodating, especially Brittany, she is amazing at her job and great at providing a... Read More variety of dresses that you wouldn't even think of trying, but it looks amazing and end up choosing it!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren C

Traveling from Switzerland, I came back home to visit Anna Be knowing I would find something incredible. With our wedding in Barcelona next year I wanted something unique, so I literally traveled the world for my dress: Milan, Paris, Barcelona, Zurich, London, LA and SF... but... Read More nothing left me feeling the way I did after Anna Be and Joy, she is second to none.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley B

This was my "first stop" when dress shopping and it ended up being my last! Fantastic staff and beautiful space. I loved every minute of my dress shopping experience and felt catered to. Brittany is fantastic at what she does!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kelsey C

Anna be is the best bridal shop I visited. I looked at other shops in Colorado and in San Francisco and none compared. Not only is their selection beautiful but their staff was extremely helpful. Jessica, the woman I worked with, was detail oriented, sweet, and respectful. She... Read More ultimately found the dress I've decided to buy.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nicole G

The dresses and the shop are beautiful! Jessica was so sweet, helpful and honest with her opinions. Highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily J

Brittany was so patient, helpful, and kind. Trying on dresses at anna be was a great experience. The space is beautiful and spacious. The dresses are gorgeous and unique!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristina F

I truly enjoyed visiting Anna be! Such a beautiful store and so many amazing dresses. Danielle was extremely helpful and sweet!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Liz J

Our experience at Anna bé was great! Jessica was amazing at explaining the process, and easily calmed the nerves that come with "dress shopping." The boutique was beautiful, and had a wide selection of gowns for every bride. I have only good things to say about Anna bé!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chelsea H

Had a great experience at Anna Be. I have been there with other girlfriends who are getting married and enjoyed the experience, the vibe and the consultants very much. I was not disappointed in my own experience! We worked with Brittany and she was fantastic. The dresses were... Read More gorgeous and she was great and bringing me things that were "my" style and helping me narrow my options while respecting my budget. Even though I did not end up purchasing my dress at Anna Be, I would highly recommend them! There's a reason they are one of the very best in Denver. Thank you ladies and your fabulous team for everything!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Meg G

Went to Anna Be wedding dress shopping, there were 8 of us with lots of opinions, Brittany helped us and she was amazing! They had lots of beautiful dresses and we found the perfect one for my daughter! The whole experience at Anna Be was amazing and definitely would... Read More recommend going there for your dress

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Megan S

This was my first time dress shopping and I made my appointment during the Hayley Paige trunk show, and the experience was absolutely incredible. My stylist, Brittany, was wonderful and made everything perfect for my first ever bridal appointment. Not to mention, the shop is... Read More totally gorgeous. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nichole W

First stop of the day with a large entourage of different personalities! Danielle was amazing. She took great care of us. She gave amazing advice that eventually led me to the dress of my dreams. Thank you so much for all your help! :) Anna Be is very clean and classy yet... Read More modern and sophisticated. They are very accommodating with refreshments and snacks just when we needed them!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Niki H

Beautiful dresses in a wonderful space! Taylor was fabulous and we had a wonderful experience here. Make sure to add this to your list of places to look for your dress!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Salena S

I've literally been telling everyone about my wonderful bridal experience at Anna Be. From the moment we walked in and took family photos in their waiting area to meeting my stylist, Danielle, I knew this was the place I would find my dress. And exactly after I tried on my third... Read More dress and came out of the dressing room, my mother, sister, two aunts and my future mother in law all started tearing up. I told Danielle, I think this is the one. We had a fabulous experience and Danielle has already followed up since I'm an out of state bride with shipping and alteration arrangements. Excellent customer service and an experience you won't forget!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jessica M

Great shopping experience in a beautiful location. I was feeling indecisive and came back several times to try on the dress I ended up choosing, and they were very accommodating and patient. They had a beautiful selection of dresses that I couldn't find anywhere else (and I... Read More looked EVERYWHERE)

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Kaitlyn W

I had such an amazing experience at anne be! It was my first time trying on dresses, so I was a little nervous, but the staff was so nice and so helpful. The champagn also helped. :) Brittany was a pro and ended up pulling a dress for me that I wouldn't have picked out myself,... Read More it was perfect! It was exactly what I wanted. She was so patient with us, and was able to offer her expertise. I am so glad that I went to anna be, and would recommend it to any bride. They had such a wide range of styles that it was a great for a bride who isn't sure of what style she wants. I would also recommend working with Brittany, she's amazing. :)

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Bethany K

Anna Be is awesome and so is Danielle, the combo made my dress experience so wonderful. I was completely nervous about trying on dresses, and Anna Be was my first stop and first ever appointment. The team is lovely and so helpful and Danielle was super patient and supportive in... Read More helping me learn about what I liked and what looked best on me since I went in completely open mined and not having any clue of what I wanted. I am going back in January to attend the trunk show of the designer I ended up loving and they were super accommodating in helping me set that appointment up and keeping up with me in the meantime. I did go to one other place and simply didn't have the same experience so I don't plan on going anywhere else. Thanks Anna Be! You guys are wonderful :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Mercedes P

I can't say enough about how amazing my experience with Anna Bé was. The girls were excited and kind, I had the pleasure of working with Julia. She listened to my thoughts and needs, and helped me choose some amazing dresses. She had an eye for what worked for me and found me my... Read More dream dress! I couldn't believe how easy and fun the process was. I had a second appointment at A & Bé later that day that I ended up cutting short because I knew I already found THE dress at Anna Bé. I was also lucky enough to have chosen a gown from a designer having a trunk show that weekend, so I received 10% off and a free length customization which saved me $440! Such an amazing experience, I can't wait to go back for my fitting!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Megan W

Danielle was amazing ! Anna Bé was my third stop on my dress buying adventure, and Danielle was by far the best at fitting the dresses to me so I could really envision what the dress would look like on me. She was super nice and helpful, and although I decided on a dress from... Read More another salon I would still highly recommend Anna Bé and Danielle as a stylist!