Great Design. Exceptional Service.

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing!

Type

Alterations, Other Attire & Accessories, Wedding Gowns

1575 Boulder St {LoHi Neighborhood} , Denver, CO

Wish I could give them more stars!

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Allison W

This was truly the best experience I had in the wedding planning process. I went here with my mother, then returned with some girlfriends. They were kind, professional, and knowledgable about everything in the store. I purchased my wedding dress, headpiece, and rehearsal dinner dress from their "Ground Floor" shop on the first level. Their collection is large enough to have something for everyone, but not too large to be overwhelming.

Unique Experience...

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Jessica T

I purchased my dress at a sample sale. The best way to go, if you ask me. The service an anna be was outstanding and the staff treated me as if I had purchased a full priced gown.

So awesome!

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Courtney W

I love this place!!! They had the dress designer I was looking for and the women that helped me were very efficient, always pleasant, punctual, honest, and always helpful! I definitely recommend them for your special occasion. And they have the cutest cocktail dresses on the lower level!

Such a Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

I just bought my dress at Anna Be! I had such a great experience! My consultant was amazing- answered all our questions like a true expert/ made us feel very confident in our purchase! My best friend also purchased her dress here and had a flawless experience! I'm really looking forward to getting my dress in and I'm so happy to have this part of my wedding day taken care of! One big part down- lot's more fun pieces to go! Thank you again Anna Be!

Taylor is great!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

Went in last weekend to choose a gown for a vow renewal ceremony. Was expecting an unpleasant experience, but Anna Be was fantastic. Very down to earth, beautiful gowns and Taylor was very sweet-made the experience very pleasant. Thanks guys!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

I went into Anna Be in Denver with my Mom after looking at a few giant department stores. We had a great experience working with Leanna B. It was a comfortable environment and they had a great selection for all styles and body types. Leanna was great at listening to what I was looking for and finding different styles to wear.

Taylor was a gem and a great help

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

Taylor was my bridal consultant and made me feel special from the moment I entered the store. I felt her knowledge and experience made me feel confidant that she was working in my best interest and made my dress experience exceptional. I had so much fun, loved the store, which feels intimate and classy, not pretentious and made me feel that I was worthy to be in the store. Taylor made a great effort to keep me in budget and knew the inventory so well that once she learned my style the dresses just kept coming. I would highly recommend Taylor and Anna Be for a positive bridal experience.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Desirée G

Truly a wonderful way to pick a wedding dress. I was one of two people being helped in the entire store at my appointment. Taylor listened to what I was looking for and had great recommendations. Relaxing and fun!

Anna Be: classy, fun, modern vintage!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Kestrel H

Every bride is different in what they are looking for and how we picture ourselves presenting on the day of the wedding and Anna Be’s selection and staff were beyond accommodating and gracious in this personal process. I had a glimmer of the mood and feeling I was looking for however for me it was like jumping into the deep end of the pool. I went to Anna Be initially per the recommendation of a close girlfriend who had gotten her dress there the previous spring. I visited many stores in the Denver area and searched high and low for The Dress, but kept returning to Anna Be after Sara Watts and Tricia Egan spent many hours with me trying on at least 20 dresses. From sleek to poofy they finally helped me narrow it down with their keen intuition and input from my intimate crew of friends and of course my mother. Anna Be certainly caters to the larger group of moms and girlfriends, but I certainly enjoyed the more intimate moments when I could walk around the boutique and really get in touch with what I wanted without tons of input. It is always helpful to have a price point and I was delighted to discover that I had plenty of options even in the lower range. After I decided on my dress the staff was great at keeping regular contact and as my wedding day approached they were happy to address final questions and touches promptly. I ordered a custom dress, fairly last minute, and there were only $120 in alterations including the bustle and a minor tuck since the nerves of getting married shaved a few pounds. Some alterations are to be expected unless you can work very closely with the designer. I would recommend Anna Be to my closest girlfriends and hope that you are able to find your dream dress with their staff in a classy, fun and modern vintage setting. ~K. Neathawk

Simply Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

I was fortunate to work with Anna who is absolutely amazing. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed, and made the entire experience fun! Admittedly, I had been dreading the process of finding a dress and didn't have a really clear idea of what I wanted, other than simple and classic. Anna has a great eye for style and she showed me dressed that fit my style and body type perfectly. With each dress, she was honest about her thoughts and always asked how I felt in the dress. I appreciate how much she cared about finding the perfect dress that I felt beautiful in. She was so supportive through the entire process and I can't say how grateful I am to her and the entire staff at Anna Be. I recommend this shop or their sister store, A&Be in a heartbeat to any future bride.

a wonderful experience for newbie dress shoppers or confident buyers

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Katherine H

This was my first experience dress shopping and I'm so glad we went to Anna be first, although they set the bar high!! Taylor was such a doll. There were so many choices. We were there about 2 hours and I tried on about ten dresses I think. I loved their selection, especially Elizabeth Fillmore & the amazing Watters two piece they carried. I'm still reeling with excitement. Definitely a very comfortable atmosphere, and such wonderful women working in the store. I am not a confident shopper so I really appreciated the help picking out dresses to try and then narrowing down my choices. Thanks again ladies!!

Perfect Experience

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

I recently purchased my dress from Anna Be and worked with the most fabulous stylist, Sara. As a jewelry designer, Sara has impeccable style herself. She understood what worked well with my body type, gave honest opinions, never pushed me outside of my budget, and helped me pick the most beautiful Carolina Herrera gown. I felt as if I was shopping with a close friend I've known forever. The shop itself is the perfect blend of up and coming designers and classic designers, all in an amazing urban space filled with natural light and exposed brick. It is THE place to go in Denver.

Beautiful Environment, Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Kelsey T

I had a wonderful experience here at my initial bridal appointment, which was also my first appointment trying on wedding dresses! Leanna was knowledgeable, sweet, and honest. She was happy to tell me her impressions of they dresses I tried on based on how I looked and seemed to feel in them, and I so appreciated her authenticity in helping me find the style I liked. They have a manageable selection and the space is beautiful and welcoming.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Caitlin F

anna bé presents bridal gowns beautifully, in a gorgeous space, with a helpful, knowledgeable and attentive staff that makes each bride feel special. There was no pressure to buy at any point, so I felt free to make my own decision, visiting twice before picking my gown during one of their designer trunk shows. They stored the gown for me until alterations were completed, helped with all of my accessories, and sent us a congratulations a week after our big day. They deserve nothing but continued success.

Great service and uniquely beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Britta S

I recently shopped for my wedding dress and made my first appointment with anna be. My sister recently purchased her dress at their lovely shop and I was excited to try to find one for my wedding scheduled for April. Jessica helped me pick out a number of gorgeous dresses and then narrow down to the ones that I felt more comfortable in. While I ultimately decided to buy a dress at a different shop, my experience at anna be was wonderful and I will continue to suggest it to anyone looking for a special wedding dress.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Elizabeth P

I worked with Taylor at Anna Be'. She was hands down absolutely amazing!! I had such a wonderful expoierence with her! I highly recommend Anna Be' to anyone wedding dress shopping.

Gorgeous gowns, kind service

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Casey H

What a wonderful experience! The ladies were incredibly kind and catering and made it a really lovely experience. One of the stylists fit us in when another group was a no show. We had just stopped in but we were treated like any other group with champagne and attentive care. It is a chic, cool loft-style space with an amazing array of gorgeous gowns. I was a bit concerned about price and the lovely ladies found me a really amazing gown with everything I wanted at sample sale price (a bit over half off)! I couldn't believe how good they were! They never pressured me and were kind and honest.... of course flattering but never pandering. I really felt like a bride and it was really wonderful. Thanks so much!

Overpriced and disappointing

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Kirsten B

Anna be was my first stop while dress shopping. They have a wide range of designer gowns and a beautiful selection. However, I was unimpressed by the floor model gowns (many were flithy and torn), the sales associates approach was cold and unfriend, and there was absolutely no follow up. Additionally, the majority of the dresses found in Anna be are completely overpriced and could easily be found at another bridal shop for a fraction of the price.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 9/20/2014 Ana A

What a wonderful bridal boutique! The ladies at Anna Be really know what they're doing. My appointment with Taylor was amazing! She was so easy to work with and listened really well. Although I didn't end up purchasing my wedding dress here as it was slightly out of my price range, I still would wholeheartedly recommend this bridal boutique! Thank you for making my experience so wonderful. I will forever remember the first wedding dress I tried on in my life and how it was at Anna Be!

Best bridal shop in Denver

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Angi W

Best bridal shop in Denver. Designer selection offers a huge array of options, styles and price points. The customer service and individual attention is much appreciated. They treat you like a true customer and not another sales opportunity. Schedule an appt and ask for Jessica!

Taylor is the best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Christy

I had such an amazing experience at anna be! Taylor was the stylist that helped me and she was spot on. Her energy, enthusiasm and positivity made me feel extremely comfortable and confident with all of my decisions. I would recommend anyone that goes to anna be to see Taylor!

Best place to buy your wedding dress!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Megan T

I found the perfect dress at Anna Be! The girls were so helpful everything I went in there. I also had my alterations done there and would highly recommend the lady they use! Everything was perfect!

Jessica made the day the very best day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

Anna Be' is beautiful and if i could i would hold my wedding there! Jessica W. was so fun and convinced me to try on dresses that I otherwise would have not tried on.... she has an eye for personality. style and something a little different!

The Perfect First Dress Shopping Experience

Reviewed on 8/18/2014

Going to Anna Be for my first dress shopping experience set the bar very high!! Their service is wonderful, I felt taken care of during the entire appointment and comfortable, friendly atmosphere. Taylor did a great job picking dresses she knew I would love, she also let me know when certain dresses were a bit out of my price range before I even tried them on. She had great feedback and lots of dress/wedding knowledge. Their dress selection was second to none! So many different options for every bride. I just had the best time here, my mom and sister also had a blast. Yay dress shopping!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Stephanie S

I found my dream dress at Anna be! Everything I'd been thinking in my head I found at this shop. Jessica our stylist was very helpful in the exact way a bride wants help. The store was quiet and private. I have tried 3 other gown shops before Anna be, and this Anna be was by far the best

TO anna bé