Wedding dress shopping should be fun!

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1575 Boulder St, Denver, CO (720) 855-1111

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Devika B

Cannot say enough good things about this salon or Danielle, who was so sweet, helpful, not pushy, and a dream to work with! The selection of gowns is amazing - modern, a variety of price ranges, and beautiful. Even when my vision for my wedding dress changed, Danielle was... Read More extremely accommodating. I had questions about my dress even after choosing one, and Danielle was prompt and available to answer them! Plus, Danielle was so sweet to my mom, making sure her opinion was heard while still advocating for my vision. Love my dress, loved the experience, and I highly recommend this salon!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Diana S

Anna Be was the best experience I had for wedding dress shopping. The boutique is absolutely adorable and Brittany was extremely helpful. The selection is the best in the Denver area, and the overall experience was perfect

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kelsey R

I had such a fun experience at Anna Bé and I owe it all to Danielle. She was absolutely incredible! Going in I had no idea what kind of dress I wanted and she was so patient and understanding. She took mental notes of all of my likes and dislikes and brought me in the most... Read More amazing dresses to try on. If you're in the market for a wedding gown, you have to come here and ask for Danielle!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018

Anna Be is the ultimate experience in wedding dress shopping! The shop is beautiful and they have an amazing selection. Danielle was my stylist, and she was so professional and helpful, and she made my experience so fun and stress-free. By far my most enjoyable fitting!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Kelsey B

I got my dress last month at Anna be and couldn’t be happier. I had the whole shop to myself and brought my family from out of town. It helped that I went during the week before the holidays. I did not feel rushed at all and was able to try on multiple dresses multiple times to... Read More make my decision. I can’t wait for the dress to get here!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Courtney W

Jessica was an absolute delight. Even when my mom and sister were becoming impatient with me, Jessica had an energetic attitude about everything.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Megan B

I had the best experience finding my dress at Anna Be. Brittany was my stylist and she did an excellent job selecting dresses for me and helping to make myself and my guests feel comfortable. She was amazing at quelling any family drama and helping me to relax and enjoy the... Read More experience. And best of all, she picked out my dream dress for me and it was well within my budget!! On top of all that, I had really liked a dress at their sister shop A&Be, and another stylist actually went over to that store and grabbed the dress for me to try on and compare. Amazing customer service. I couldn't recommend Anna Be more!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ainsley E

I highly recommend Anna Bé as your first (and last) stop when bridal dress shopping. From the breathtaking gowns to the wonderful staff and stylish decor, it exceeded my expectations. Make sure to request Michele Le, she was my bridal stylist and absolutely incredible! When... Read More she walked me through the salon, she did a fabulous job of explaining each designer's style, fit and price point. It was obvious that she had clearly taken the time to learn my style/vision and already had dresses in mind she wanted me to see. She actually picked out a dress that I might not have selected myself and that dress ended up being the winner! I must say though, every single dress I tried on was exquisite so you’re in good hands no matter what look you want. Special thanks to Michele and everyone at Anna Bé for a once in a lifetime experience. I could not be happier!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Emilee H

If you are looking for your wedding dress, go to Anna Be and work with Joy! I went to Anna Be under stressful circumstances when the original dress I had purchased (from another salon) was ruined in alterations a month before my wedding. Joy found every option available to me in... Read More my short time frame and she was compassionate and understanding. I ended up finding a gown that was perfect and beautiful and she made the process from beginning to end seamless. She even set up my alterations appointment with their preferred seamstress so I didn't have to worry about it. Her attitude, knowledge, and compassion helped turn around my wedding dress experience and I am so thankful to her for it! Thank you for making me an Anna Be bride!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Caitlin F

Danielle was absolutely amazing. I had the most wonderful experience and would recommend both the store and Danielle to all my friends. I was shopping alone, as it was my first appointment looking at dresses. Danielle made me fell welcomed and relaxed. She also listened to all... Read More of my feedback and helped guide my experience. From start to finish my experience was top notch and I would highly recommend finding . your dress at anna bé!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kristen J

My experience with Anna Be was absolutely wonderful. The store itself is so cute and well laid out with so many great designers. But it was Danielle Weinman who really made the whole experience. Danielle was great at narrowing down options, as I came in with no idea what I... Read More wanted. She listened to my likes and dislikes and was able to find dresses that I loved that I never even noticed. Having had a few other experiences with varying degrees of experience, I have to say Danielle was the best. I definitely recommend coming to Anna Be to look at dresses.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Steph B

After going to 4 other boutiques in Colorado and Nebraska, I knew this was going to be the place where I found my dress! It is the cutest boutique in Colorado, and the staff is more than accommodating, especially Brittany, she is amazing at her job and great at providing a... Read More variety of dresses that you wouldn't even think of trying, but it looks amazing and end up choosing it!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Lauren C

Traveling from Switzerland, I came back home to visit Anna Be knowing I would find something incredible. With our wedding in Barcelona next year I wanted something unique, so I literally traveled the world for my dress: Milan, Paris, Barcelona, Zurich, London, LA and SF... but... Read More nothing left me feeling the way I did after Anna Be and Joy, she is second to none.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley B

This was my "first stop" when dress shopping and it ended up being my last! Fantastic staff and beautiful space. I loved every minute of my dress shopping experience and felt catered to. Brittany is fantastic at what she does!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kelsey C

Anna be is the best bridal shop I visited. I looked at other shops in Colorado and in San Francisco and none compared. Not only is their selection beautiful but their staff was extremely helpful. Jessica, the woman I worked with, was detail oriented, sweet, and respectful. She... Read More ultimately found the dress I've decided to buy.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nicole G

The dresses and the shop are beautiful! Jessica was so sweet, helpful and honest with her opinions. Highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily J

Brittany was so patient, helpful, and kind. Trying on dresses at anna be was a great experience. The space is beautiful and spacious. The dresses are gorgeous and unique!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristina F

I truly enjoyed visiting Anna be! Such a beautiful store and so many amazing dresses. Danielle was extremely helpful and sweet!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Liz J

Our experience at Anna bé was great! Jessica was amazing at explaining the process, and easily calmed the nerves that come with "dress shopping." The boutique was beautiful, and had a wide selection of gowns for every bride. I have only good things to say about Anna bé!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chelsea H

Had a great experience at Anna Be. I have been there with other girlfriends who are getting married and enjoyed the experience, the vibe and the consultants very much. I was not disappointed in my own experience! We worked with Brittany and she was fantastic. The dresses were... Read More gorgeous and she was great and bringing me things that were "my" style and helping me narrow my options while respecting my budget. Even though I did not end up purchasing my dress at Anna Be, I would highly recommend them! There's a reason they are one of the very best in Denver. Thank you ladies and your fabulous team for everything!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Meg G

Went to Anna Be wedding dress shopping, there were 8 of us with lots of opinions, Brittany helped us and she was amazing! They had lots of beautiful dresses and we found the perfect one for my daughter! The whole experience at Anna Be was amazing and definitely would... Read More recommend going there for your dress

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Megan S

This was my first time dress shopping and I made my appointment during the Hayley Paige trunk show, and the experience was absolutely incredible. My stylist, Brittany, was wonderful and made everything perfect for my first ever bridal appointment. Not to mention, the shop is... Read More totally gorgeous. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nichole W

First stop of the day with a large entourage of different personalities! Danielle was amazing. She took great care of us. She gave amazing advice that eventually led me to the dress of my dreams. Thank you so much for all your help! :) Anna Be is very clean and classy yet... Read More modern and sophisticated. They are very accommodating with refreshments and snacks just when we needed them!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Niki H

Beautiful dresses in a wonderful space! Taylor was fabulous and we had a wonderful experience here. Make sure to add this to your list of places to look for your dress!