Wedding dress shopping should be fun!

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1575 Boulder St, Denver, CO (720) 855-1111

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ashley B

This was my "first stop" when dress shopping and it ended up being my last! Fantastic staff and beautiful space. I loved every minute of my dress shopping experience and felt catered to. Brittany is fantastic at what she does!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kelsey C

Anna be is the best bridal shop I visited. I looked at other shops in Colorado and in San Francisco and none compared. Not only is their selection beautiful but their staff was extremely helpful. Jessica, the woman I worked with, was detail oriented, sweet, and respectful. She... Read More ultimately found the dress I've decided to buy.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Nicole G

The dresses and the shop are beautiful! Jessica was so sweet, helpful and honest with her opinions. Highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Emily J

Brittany was so patient, helpful, and kind. Trying on dresses at anna be was a great experience. The space is beautiful and spacious. The dresses are gorgeous and unique!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristina F

I truly enjoyed visiting Anna be! Such a beautiful store and so many amazing dresses. Danielle was extremely helpful and sweet!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Liz J

Our experience at Anna bé was great! Jessica was amazing at explaining the process, and easily calmed the nerves that come with "dress shopping." The boutique was beautiful, and had a wide selection of gowns for every bride. I have only good things to say about Anna bé!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Chelsea B

Had a great experience at Anna Be. I have been there with other girlfriends who are getting married and enjoyed the experience, the vibe and the consultants very much. I was not disappointed in my own experience! We worked with Brittany and she was fantastic. The dresses were... Read More gorgeous and she was great and bringing me things that were "my" style and helping me narrow my options while respecting my budget. Even though I did not end up purchasing my dress at Anna Be, I would highly recommend them! There's a reason they are one of the very best in Denver. Thank you ladies and your fabulous team for everything!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Meg G

Went to Anna Be wedding dress shopping, there were 8 of us with lots of opinions, Brittany helped us and she was amazing! They had lots of beautiful dresses and we found the perfect one for my daughter! The whole experience at Anna Be was amazing and definitely would... Read More recommend going there for your dress

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Megan S

This was my first time dress shopping and I made my appointment during the Hayley Paige trunk show, and the experience was absolutely incredible. My stylist, Brittany, was wonderful and made everything perfect for my first ever bridal appointment. Not to mention, the shop is... Read More totally gorgeous. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Nichole W

First stop of the day with a large entourage of different personalities! Danielle was amazing. She took great care of us. She gave amazing advice that eventually led me to the dress of my dreams. Thank you so much for all your help! :) Anna Be is very clean and classy yet... Read More modern and sophisticated. They are very accommodating with refreshments and snacks just when we needed them!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Niki H

Beautiful dresses in a wonderful space! Taylor was fabulous and we had a wonderful experience here. Make sure to add this to your list of places to look for your dress!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Salena S

I've literally been telling everyone about my wonderful bridal experience at Anna Be. From the moment we walked in and took family photos in their waiting area to meeting my stylist, Danielle, I knew this was the place I would find my dress. And exactly after I tried on my third... Read More dress and came out of the dressing room, my mother, sister, two aunts and my future mother in law all started tearing up. I told Danielle, I think this is the one. We had a fabulous experience and Danielle has already followed up since I'm an out of state bride with shipping and alteration arrangements. Excellent customer service and an experience you won't forget!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jessica M

Great shopping experience in a beautiful location. I was feeling indecisive and came back several times to try on the dress I ended up choosing, and they were very accommodating and patient. They had a beautiful selection of dresses that I couldn't find anywhere else (and I... Read More looked EVERYWHERE)

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Kaitlyn W

I had such an amazing experience at anne be! It was my first time trying on dresses, so I was a little nervous, but the staff was so nice and so helpful. The champagn also helped. :) Brittany was a pro and ended up pulling a dress for me that I wouldn't have picked out myself,... Read More it was perfect! It was exactly what I wanted. She was so patient with us, and was able to offer her expertise. I am so glad that I went to anna be, and would recommend it to any bride. They had such a wide range of styles that it was a great for a bride who isn't sure of what style she wants. I would also recommend working with Brittany, she's amazing. :)

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Bethany K

Anna Be is awesome and so is Danielle, the combo made my dress experience so wonderful. I was completely nervous about trying on dresses, and Anna Be was my first stop and first ever appointment. The team is lovely and so helpful and Danielle was super patient and supportive in... Read More helping me learn about what I liked and what looked best on me since I went in completely open mined and not having any clue of what I wanted. I am going back in January to attend the trunk show of the designer I ended up loving and they were super accommodating in helping me set that appointment up and keeping up with me in the meantime. I did go to one other place and simply didn't have the same experience so I don't plan on going anywhere else. Thanks Anna Be! You guys are wonderful :)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Mercedes P

I can't say enough about how amazing my experience with Anna Bé was. The girls were excited and kind, I had the pleasure of working with Julia. She listened to my thoughts and needs, and helped me choose some amazing dresses. She had an eye for what worked for me and found me my... Read More dream dress! I couldn't believe how easy and fun the process was. I had a second appointment at A & Bé later that day that I ended up cutting short because I knew I already found THE dress at Anna Bé. I was also lucky enough to have chosen a gown from a designer having a trunk show that weekend, so I received 10% off and a free length customization which saved me $440! Such an amazing experience, I can't wait to go back for my fitting!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Megan W

Danielle was amazing ! Anna Bé was my third stop on my dress buying adventure, and Danielle was by far the best at fitting the dresses to me so I could really envision what the dress would look like on me. She was super nice and helpful, and although I decided on a dress from... Read More another salon I would still highly recommend Anna Bé and Danielle as a stylist!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie F

Anna Be was the first dress shop I visited and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Taylor made the process very pleasant and easy. She gave me honest advice and helped me pick out the best dress for me. She was very accommodating to my party and extremely... Read More knowledgeable. I would recommend Anna be to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Alanna A

What a great experience! The shop is set up beautifully and they have an amazing selection. Taylor helped me try on multiple dresses, making sure to stay within my budget and tastes. She has a great eye for what works and what doesn't based on my feedback. She suggested dresses... Read More that I would not have chosen on my own that turned out gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this shop!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Aja S

Brittany assisted me while I was at anna be and she was so helpful and honest. I would have never found my dress without her and I could not be more thankful for her. The customer service at Anna be is perfect!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kaylee S

I went in to Anna be during an annual sample sale and still had an absolutely wonderful experience. The selection was impressive for samples, and the girls were nothing but nice and helpful. I had to go by myself as my MOH was working and my mom lived out of state at the time,... Read More but Jessica was kind enough to help me face time my mom so that she could see the dress and be a part of the experience! I made a follow up appointment to go accessory shopping and found the perfect veil thanks to their recommendations. I loved working with Anna be and highly recommend them to anyone looking to find their perfect dress.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily F

I loved dress shopping at Anna be! My mom and sister came and we were treated to champagne and waters which was delicious! I worked with Jessica and would highly recommend her. At other stores they would bring me totally unflattering dresses "just to see" and kept telling me... Read More oh you look fabulous when obviously it was the wrong style or material I just wasn't in to. Jessica took the time to listen to what I wanted and I found the perfect dress! Jessica was clearly experienced and never made me feel pressured once to buy my gown there. She even helped me put on jewelry and all the accessories numerous times and was happy to do so. I have a tendency to take a while to make decisions and she made me feel so comfortable with this one! Thanks Jessica for making this once in a lifetime experience truly excellent for me and my family!! ~Emily

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Amanda B

Jessica was a great stylist, she helped me narrow down the options with ease and a no pressure style. Two of my final choices are from anna be and I'm looking forward to making my final decision soon. Thanks Jessica

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Anna Bé was the first store that I tried on dresses and it was such a fantastic experience! I'm so happy to have gone there. Although I haven't settled on a dress just yet (there are far too many options!) I couldn't be more happy about working with Jessica - she was so patient... Read More with all of the women I brought with me and so helpful in picking out dresses that were perfect for me. Jessica was fantastic, I will definitely be going back to make my decision.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Angelica P

I tried on dresses at anna bé and had a great experience. Jessica was there to greet us when we arrived with Champagne and provided great recommendations/options throughout the process. She had us walk through the store to find a few styles I liked, then provided suggestions... Read More from there. I felt like the experience was personalized and wonderful, great job!