Wedding dress shopping should be fun!

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kelly P

Bailey was absolutely the best ever! She absolutely made the experience of buying a wedding dress an unforgettable one! I will recommend all of my friends to go to Bailey. Anna Be (and a&bé) is definitely the best bridal salon in Denver. A must when shopping for a show stopping... Read More dress!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Anna Be was nothing as promised. I found the staff unprofessional and unknowledgeable. I had made my appointment over a month prior, arrived exactly on time, at opening, but had to wait 10-15 min until greeted by someone. We were not offered water or champagne. After finally... Read More meeting our stylist, she judged what I wanted in a dress, as it was more simple than many in the store. Worst of all, as a size 12-14 bride she said, "I just don't know if we can find things for you to try on." After being at other salons, I know there are ways to assist getting into the gowns, or use panels and clips, which she did not have. Furthermore, when I found a beautiful gown I loved, she could not answer simple questions about possible alterations and she needed to go ask someone else for every question. For example, she did not know what standard tops were available and incorrectly told us the skirt could be changed. Lastly, despite waiting 10-15 min for her at the beginning, and with 10 min left during our scheduled appointment time (which should have given us at least 20 min more) she said, "I don't think I have time to measure you." At Anna Be I felt severely judged for being an average size rather than a toothpick. I also felt the staff did not go out of their way, or even pretend, to make you feel special or beautiful, which all of us want to feel while trying on wedding gowns. Lastly, I found the staff unprofessional, not knowing standard answers and wearing inappropriate clothing, like leather hot pants, at a bridal salon.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Steph M

Anna Be was the 2nd dress shop we went to (the first being a & be, their sister shop!). Jessica was assisting at a & be, and said she'd call over to Anna Be with some dress ideas for them to pull for my appointment. Imagine our surprise when we walked up the stairs and saw... Read More Jessica waiting for us! She rearranged her schedule so she could continue working with me and my family. So amazing! The dresses she pulled were wonderful, and she talked me through each one--I didn't really do much research, because everyone I spoke to said they went in thinking they'd get one dress and left with something completely different. Each dress we tried on was a decision based upon what we liked and didn't like from the last one, and when I tried on "my dress" my breath was taken away. I wound up not being able to make a decision and went back two more times to try on "my dress" and each time Jessica was there to assist and help me talk through my concerns. She's basically part of the family now, whether she likes it or not! :-) I could not recommend Anna Be more, and am so grateful to Jessica for all her assistance and guidance during my appointments! The whole team is absolutely incredible, their dress selection is gorgeous, and the atmosphere is relaxing and chic. Thank you, Jessica!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Logan S

HIGHLY recommend this salon!! We called after a poor experience at another salon, and they accommodated us right away. Every dress was absolutely gorgeous, the stylists were incredible, and I found the perfect dress! Everything about our experience was top notch, and I could not... Read More be more excited about my amazing dress!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Emily P

After moving from Chicago to Denver only three short months ago, I was clueless about the local bridal scene! I found out about Anna-be from online reviews and a colleague! Words cannot express how amazing and classy this bridal salon is! The gals who work here are truly bridal... Read More experts! I found my dream dress in very short time all in thanks to the helpful, sweet, and knowledgable Taylor! Every bride is sure to find her perfect dress for her perfect wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Emily B

anna bé was very accommodating when I was looking for the perfect wedding dress. I had to buy off the rack and they were able to help me narrow down my style options within my price range in no time! I would definitely recommend anna bé to anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Sam S

I've been to Anna Be on two separate occasions and both times were fantastic! You do need to make an appointment and you will be assigned a personal bridal stylist. I worked with Leanna and Julia and they were both super friendly, helpful, and not pushy. They walk you around the... Read More store and let you show them dresses you like to really get a sense of your style. The store itself is beautiful and they have a great selection of styles and a good range of price points. I ultimately ended up getting my dress at their sample sale and absolutely love it! Their sample sale was very organized and was nothing like you would expect, girls running around the store arguing over & snatching dresses (maybe that's just how it is on reality tv?). It was organized and didn't feel much different than my first appointment. The only difference is sample sale appointments are 60 minutes, and regular appointments are 90 minutes, I believe. Would recommend and would definitely recommend both Julia and Leanna as well!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Anna Be' was such a fabulous experience! Brittany was amazing and completely understood what I was looking for. The selection is unbelievable and I'm so glad my MOH booked the appointment!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Chelsea J

Anna Bé was the first bridal shop I visited, and it has set the bar HIGH. Brittany was an incredible consultant to work with. She had a relaxed, but knowledgable approach, which helped SO much-- I didn't know where to start! I walked out of the appointment without making a... Read More purchase, but I found two top contender dresses. Even after saying I wasn't quite ready to make a decision, my party and I were still treated as valued customers. Needless to say, if you are looking for a bridal shop with beautiful gowns and top notch customer service, Anna Bé is your place. I was visiting Denver from out of town and since then have been to one other appointment back home. I couldn't stop comparing the experience to the one here!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Nicole M

With only 3 days in Denver to choose a dress, I was a bit stressed to find something amazing. I visited anna be on day 2 after having visited their sister store the day before. I worked with Leanna, and she was fantastic. We tried on a number of dresses and she even brought... Read More out a number of samples which were in my price range and suited my style. On that visit, I found a dress I liked, but I was very torn between it and another I had seen at their sister store the day before. Leanna was so amazing that the next day she brought the dress I liked from anna be to the sister store so I could try them both on. I highly recommend this shop. The chic intimate atmosphere and wonderful staff make it a must!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Brittany S

Anna Be is the best bridal salon in Colorado! I was seeking a salon with a selection of high-fashion dresses with excellent service, and Anna Be delivered. LeAnna was my consultant and she made the experience stress-free and so much fun. They rolled out the red carpet complete... Read More with champagne and allowed me to try on as many dresses as I desired. She also pulled dresses I never thought to try on. When I decided on the dress, the process of ordering was a breeze. LeAnna did all the legwork. It was a wonderful experience that I would recommend to any bride! I now will have my dream dress for my wedding that Anna Be allowed me to customize and totally make my own. They even went the extra mile and contacted the designer for specific alterations I desired. Fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Christine K

Leanna was amazing! She was so patient with me and listened to what I was looking for. She even pulled dresses that I normally wouldn't have looked twice at, and I loved all of her suggestions! I know which dress I want, and I'll be back soon to order!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Brenna F

I had such a wonderful time trying on dresses with Jessica! They have such a beautiful selection of gowns! She really helped by pulling dresses that fit my taste and venue and paired them with beautiful belts! I would definitely go to Anna Be to find your wedding dress if you... Read More have a big budget for your gown... Though they do have some options for those with lower budgets!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Lindsey R

I worked with Joy and she was absolutely wonderful. Joy is highly competent and was able to provide loads of great information and ideas. The experience was wonderful. So many beautiful gowns to choose from and a comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kimberley B

Anna Be is an amazing boutique and I highly recommend checking it out. I went to 6-7 different places in Denver searching for a dress and most other places don't have much variety in their selection. Anna Be is the opposite, they have tons of selection and a variety of styles... Read More and looks to try on. I worked with Jessica and she was so much more helpful than any of the other stylist I had experienced at other places. I went alone and was nervous about being able to make a decision but she knew what looked best on me and I was able to trust her judgement, which is hard to find.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Renee T

anna bé is an absolutely stunning bridal boutique in downtown Denver. The studio itself is beautiful. My stylist Jessica, was extremely helpful and positive during my appointment. I went in unsure of what I wanted and she was so great at choosing dresses that matched my taste... Read More and kept me near my budget. They will contact the designer and make custom alterations to ensure you get the dress of your dreams. I would definitely recommend anna bé to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Morgan M

Anna Bé had an amazing selection of dresses. Leanna was amazing. She was very helpful. I'd recommend adding Anna Bé to your list of places to shop for your dress.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Tina M

It was the best ever and such a wonderful experience to work with Julia and Joy! They were amazing in their ideas and expertise to help me find the dress of my dreams with just a few changes. They were honest, warm and caring people who were not there to make a "sale". They... Read More both listened and we created exactly what I was looking for but could not find! I am so excited to continue working with them through the alterations as well, even though I live in another state! Once again, they are not leaving me to fend for myself after the sale was made...Thank you Joy and Julia for such a positive experience in helping me find my "perfect" wedding dress! Big hugs to these ladies...true professionals!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Emily V

There is a reason that Anna Bé comes highly recommended by most! The location is perfection. Small, intimate space with a beautiful collection of gowns! Jessica was so sweet and VERY helpful. I went by myself to look at gowns (since my family is out of state) and Jessica... Read More took the role of my friend and stylist! She knew exactly what to pull for me, and listened to all my concerns and needs for a dress. After just an hour we had the dress picked out and approved by my mom. I cannot thank Jessica enough for being so hopefully and helping me pick my dream dress! I cannot wait to see the look on my fiances face when I walk down the aisle! Thank you Jessica and Anna Bé!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Jacie K

I had 4 other appointments across two different states that were sub par compared to my experience at Anna Be'. Taylor was my stylist and totally made the appointment, I highly recommend requesting her! I couldn't be happier that I found my dress at such an awesome boutique.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Tessa M

I went to Anna Be's Fall Sample sale and bought my dress. There were SOO many options, the dresses were in great shape (especially mine!) and the process was smooth and easy! Bri was my consultant and she was adorable, helpful and sweet. She did a wonderful job helping me to... Read More find my gown. Anna Be' also offered a discounted price to have the gown cleaned for me. I went back to Anna Be' to look for a Veil and was able to work with Sarah Gabriel herself (a Veil Designer/maker). The Consultant and Sarah Gabriel helped to find me a veil that matched my dress wonderfully - and at the length I wanted! This process was also very easy and fun. I walked away with a BEAUTIFUL gown (at a discount - sample sale) and an equally beautiful veil! I highly recommend Anna Be!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kate G

I went to several bridal boutiques before coming to anna be, and I will tell you, this was by far the best. The girls working there know their stuff, knew what I could afford, understood my vision for my dress, and were infinitely patient with me and my mom. I found a stunning... Read More dress for my wedding, and ordered a belt through anna be as well. They took care of the cleaning, ordering, pressing, alterations, and everything else involved. All I had to do was show up and they took care of the rest. The alterations lady working for anna be is also amazing. She made alterations multiple times and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. The experience there was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much anna be for helping me make my wedding so special!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jenna T

The staff at Anna Be was incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and welcoming as we were looking for my perfect dress! Julia knew my price point and attributes of the dress I was looking for, and she only showed me dresses she thought would meet those qualities. With each dress that... Read More we picked out, she knew the designer, unique details about the dress, and the body type that it flatters best. Overall, the process of shopping and eventually purchasing my dress from Anna Be was very professional, and it was exactly the "fun and exciting bridal experience" that every bride is looking for.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kelcy P

Sara helped me at both of my appointments and she was fantastic! She helped me pick out the perfect gown and I can not wait to wear it on our wedding day in June! Thank you Sara for helping me find my dream gown!

Most Magical Wedding Dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jill L

Anna Be was a fabulous place to purchase my dress! I went to a few salons in the Denver area, but I thought they had the best selection of high-end, but not super expensive, wedding dresses. My stylist, Sara, was so sweet and very helpful. She made the entire process enjoyable... Read More and so easy! The fittings went smoothly and I loved our seamstress. Definitely check them out...they are awesome!