Wedding dress shopping should be fun!

Colorado's top wedding dress shop, anna bé is the only stop a bride needs to make. Locally owned, but curated from all over the world. The gowns that represent the best in design in Denver begin at $1,800. The entire team truly loves what they do and are masters at making you look amazing

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1575 Boulder St, Denver, CO

Simply Wonderful

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

I was fortunate to work with Anna who is absolutely amazing. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed, and made the entire experience fun! Admittedly, I had been dreading the process of finding a dress and didn't have a really clear idea of what I wanted, other than simple and... Read More classic. Anna has a great eye for style and she showed me dressed that fit my style and body type perfectly. With each dress, she was honest about her thoughts and always asked how I felt in the dress. I appreciate how much she cared about finding the perfect dress that I felt beautiful in. She was so supportive through the entire process and I can't say how grateful I am to her and the entire staff at Anna Be. I recommend this shop or their sister store, A&Be in a heartbeat to any future bride.

Unique Experience...

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Jessica T

I purchased my dress at a sample sale. The best way to go, if you ask me. The service an anna be was outstanding and the staff treated me as if I had purchased a full priced gown.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Tina M

It was the best ever and such a wonderful experience to work with Julia and Joy! They were amazing in their ideas and expertise to help me find the dress of my dreams with just a few changes. They were honest, warm and caring people who were not there to make a "sale". They... Read More both listened and we created exactly what I was looking for but could not find! I am so excited to continue working with them through the alterations as well, even though I live in another state! Once again, they are not leaving me to fend for myself after the sale was made...Thank you Joy and Julia for such a positive experience in helping me find my "perfect" wedding dress! Big hugs to these ladies...true professionals!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Emily V

There is a reason that Anna Bé comes highly recommended by most! The location is perfection. Small, intimate space with a beautiful collection of gowns! Jessica was so sweet and VERY helpful. I went by myself to look at gowns (since my family is out of state) and Jessica... Read More took the role of my friend and stylist! She knew exactly what to pull for me, and listened to all my concerns and needs for a dress. After just an hour we had the dress picked out and approved by my mom. I cannot thank Jessica enough for being so hopefully and helping me pick my dream dress! I cannot wait to see the look on my fiances face when I walk down the aisle! Thank you Jessica and Anna Bé!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Jacie K

I had 4 other appointments across two different states that were sub par compared to my experience at Anna Be'. Taylor was my stylist and totally made the appointment, I highly recommend requesting her! I couldn't be happier that I found my dress at such an awesome boutique.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Tessa M

I went to Anna Be's Fall Sample sale and bought my dress. There were SOO many options, the dresses were in great shape (especially mine!) and the process was smooth and easy! Bri was my consultant and she was adorable, helpful and sweet. She did a wonderful job helping me to... Read More find my gown. Anna Be' also offered a discounted price to have the gown cleaned for me. I went back to Anna Be' to look for a Veil and was able to work with Sarah Gabriel herself (a Veil Designer/maker). The Consultant and Sarah Gabriel helped to find me a veil that matched my dress wonderfully - and at the length I wanted! This process was also very easy and fun. I walked away with a BEAUTIFUL gown (at a discount - sample sale) and an equally beautiful veil! I highly recommend Anna Be!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kate G

I went to several bridal boutiques before coming to anna be, and I will tell you, this was by far the best. The girls working there know their stuff, knew what I could afford, understood my vision for my dress, and were infinitely patient with me and my mom. I found a stunning... Read More dress for my wedding, and ordered a belt through anna be as well. They took care of the cleaning, ordering, pressing, alterations, and everything else involved. All I had to do was show up and they took care of the rest. The alterations lady working for anna be is also amazing. She made alterations multiple times and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. The experience there was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much anna be for helping me make my wedding so special!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jenna T

The staff at Anna Be was incredibly helpful, knowledgable, and welcoming as we were looking for my perfect dress! Julia knew my price point and attributes of the dress I was looking for, and she only showed me dresses she thought would meet those qualities. With each dress that... Read More we picked out, she knew the designer, unique details about the dress, and the body type that it flatters best. Overall, the process of shopping and eventually purchasing my dress from Anna Be was very professional, and it was exactly the "fun and exciting bridal experience" that every bride is looking for.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kelcy P

Sara helped me at both of my appointments and she was fantastic! She helped me pick out the perfect gown and I can not wait to wear it on our wedding day in June! Thank you Sara for helping me find my dream gown!

Most Magical Wedding Dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jill L

Anna Be was a fabulous place to purchase my dress! I went to a few salons in the Denver area, but I thought they had the best selection of high-end, but not super expensive, wedding dresses. My stylist, Sara, was so sweet and very helpful. She made the entire process enjoyable... Read More and so easy! The fittings went smoothly and I loved our seamstress. Definitely check them out...they are awesome!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jenna K

I cannot say enough great things about Anna Be. First of all.. I tried on a lot of dresses. The experience for me, especially the day I was at Anna Be was not off to a great start. With a little bit of family drama.. I arrived without people I'd hoped to be there with me on a... Read More day I considered special. Sara made my entire experience perfect. From the moment I walked into this store, it was more personal and relaxed than any other. Sara not only found me the most incredible dress in less than 20 minutes but it was so much fun.. and I was able to customize a lot on my dress. This store is beautiful, in an amazing location.. they have the best dresses and the best staff. THANK YOU SARA and Anna Be for everything.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Nicole E

I went to Anna Bé because I heard so many great things about their dresses AND their stylists. I went into my appointment not knowing what I was looking for exactly. Jessica, one of their fantastic stylists, helped me find out what style best suited my body type, what I liked,... Read More what got me excited, and what really made me feel like a bride. After a little trial and error Jessica hand picked my dream dress for me! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in the dress next year :) I highly recommend this bridal salon to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Beth C

I couldn't have asked for a better experience at Anna Be. Anna Be was the first salon I visited, my budget was on the low end of their selection and they did a wonderful job of honoring that request. Along with all the dresses I chose to try on from the collection, my stylist... Read More Katie, picked a Hayley Paige ball gown I never would have chose for myself. It ended up being the one! I had another appointment scheduled for later in the day, but couldn't get the dress out of my head. I called back later in the afternoon, and they were able to fit me in so I was able to say "Yes" to the dress and celebrate with champagne. I would HIGHLY recommended this salon to any bride to be!

anna bé wedding dress

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Cameron S

I tried on a lot of dresses. Anna bé was where I found "the one". They had a large range of dress styles from traditional to bohemian and so on. I went with a traditional lace dress and loved it. It fit my wedding theme perfectly. The atmosphere at anna bé is amazing. They ask... Read More you and your guests if you want champagne before you even try anything on. It is so cute and fun to be on site. Definitely glad I went with anna bé and this dress.

My Dream Dress

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Richelle B

Shopping for a dress at Anna Be is absolutely the way dress shopping should be. I did some shopping around online to narrow down what designers I wanted to try on, and number one on my list was Hayley Paige. It was a blessing that Anna Be was the only shop in the area that... Read More carried Hayley Paige because the boutique was perfect, and absolutely the perfect place to start trying on dresses. Some bridal shops are so large and have so many dresses that it can truly be overwhelming. Anna Be has much more a boutique feel, but still have a wide variety of styles/designers. The stylists at Anna Be really know their inventory, understand looks and fit, and are absolutely some of the nicest people I encountered. They don't rush you or try to push you into buying something, they honestly just want you to find your dream dress whether it's with them or not, and they want you to enjoy your experience. Because the boutique is a bit smaller, they don't try to cram in brides. It is important to them that you have a 1:1 appointment and feel like you have the attention you deserve. They have a fantastic mix of natural and artificial lighting so you can see what your dress will look like any light, they have beautiful and comfortable sitting areas for your entourage, and they have champagne ready for you all when you get there! I ended up leaving the boutique empty handed, went to a few other salons to try on dresses, and ultimately went back to Anna Be again because the dress I couldn't get out of my head was finally available to try on, and I am so happy to say I bought my dress from them! Every bride should go there to try on dresses, whether they buy one from them or not, because that's the experience every bride should have!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Lexi E

Leanna was wonderful! Not only does the salon have a very chic and vintage feel to it, but everyone there was such a great help! Very attentive to the styles I already liked, my price range, and accessorizing. Thank you for your excellent service Anna Be!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Rachel B

I am the kind of girl who needs to know all of my options before committing...which can be incredibly difficult and exhausting at times! Jessica pulled a skirt and corset for me to try on, something I would never have thought of pulling myself, and the combination plus sash... Read More ended up being the absolute best thing I had ever seen and I felt totally comfortable saying yes to the dress only one day later! I would definitely recommend this bridal salon to anyone, and thanks Jessica for the awesome service! I love my dress so much I wish I could have gone home in it!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Sara F

I worked with Leanna- My dad and aunt were in from IA and we hadn't planned on dress shopping however last minute we called Anna Be and they had a same day slot we could take. We were truly blown away by Leanna! She did a remarkable job in driving the process. I was... Read More completely clueless on dresses and what I wanted. I had trouble picking out a few to start with and relaying my tastes but she knew exactly where to start and then would chose additional dresses based off my reviews of the selections. Her timing for bringing in certain dresses and accessories was on point! She was very knowledgable and informative on all the dress designers and the process of ordering/altering certain dresses. I can't say enough good things about Leanna! We had a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Erin E

I visited Anna Bé's June 13th 2015 and I absolutely loved my experience! Sara was my bridal consultant and she was very sweet and made me feel comfortable and excited throughout the entire appointment. Plus SHE found me my wedding dress eeeek!! Not only is the shop well stocked... Read More with plenty of dresses to choose from but the inside is gorgeous with exposed brick and beautiful wood floors and the dressing room areas are each uniquely cozy and fun! Even though the dress prices typically begin at the $2,000.00 range don't be scared off my budget was a few hundred below that but Sara reassured me there were some dresses with in my budget. "My dress" Sara picked for me that I ended up falling in love with just so happened to be under $2000.00 right in my budget it was ment to be!!! When I came back to purchase my dress Sara had Champaign for us and let me try on my gown again with accessories for pictures! I also recently received a hand written Thank You card from Sara and Anna Bé's which I thought was so sweet and a nice personable touch! I love my dress SO much its beautiful and I couldn't have imagined buying it from anywhere else they all truly treat you like your family! Go Anna Bé's, not only to buy your dress but for an amazing and fun experience you won't regret it!!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

Everyone was very helpful and great and listening to my ideas and which dress felt most right to me. An amazing experience.

Such a Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

I just bought my dress at Anna Be! I had such a great experience! My consultant was amazing- answered all our questions like a true expert/ made us feel very confident in our purchase! My best friend also purchased her dress here and had a flawless experience! I'm really... Read More looking forward to getting my dress in and I'm so happy to have this part of my wedding day taken care of! One big part down- lot's more fun pieces to go! Thank you again Anna Be!

Taylor is great!

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

Went in last weekend to choose a gown for a vow renewal ceremony. Was expecting an unpleasant experience, but Anna Be was fantastic. Very down to earth, beautiful gowns and Taylor was very sweet-made the experience very pleasant. Thanks guys!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

I went into Anna Be in Denver with my Mom after looking at a few giant department stores. We had a great experience working with Leanna B. It was a comfortable environment and they had a great selection for all styles and body types. Leanna was great at listening to what I... Read More was looking for and finding different styles to wear.

Taylor was a gem and a great help

Reviewed on 1/08/2015

Taylor was my bridal consultant and made me feel special from the moment I entered the store. I felt her knowledge and experience made me feel confidant that she was working in my best interest and made my dress experience exceptional. I had so much fun, loved the store,... Read More which feels intimate and classy, not pretentious and made me feel that I was worthy to be in the store. Taylor made a great effort to keep me in budget and knew the inventory so well that once she learned my style the dresses just kept coming. I would highly recommend Taylor and Anna Be for a positive bridal experience.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Desirée G

Truly a wonderful way to pick a wedding dress. I was one of two people being helped in the entire store at my appointment. Taylor listened to what I was looking for and had great recommendations. Relaxing and fun!