Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Stephanie F

Anna Be was the first dress shop I visited and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Taylor made the process very pleasant and easy. She gave me honest advice and helped me pick out the best dress for me. She was very accommodating to my party and extremely... Read More knowledgeable. I would recommend Anna be to any bride.

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Alanna A

What a great experience! The shop is set up beautifully and they have an amazing selection. Taylor helped me try on multiple dresses, making sure to stay within my budget and tastes. She has a great eye for what works and what doesn't based on my feedback. She suggested dresses... Read More that I would not have chosen on my own that turned out gorgeous. I would definitely recommend this shop!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Aja S

Brittany assisted me while I was at anna be and she was so helpful and honest. I would have never found my dress without her and I could not be more thankful for her. The customer service at Anna be is perfect!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kaylee S

I went in to Anna be during an annual sample sale and still had an absolutely wonderful experience. The selection was impressive for samples, and the girls were nothing but nice and helpful. I had to go by myself as my MOH was working and my mom lived out of state at the time,... Read More but Jessica was kind enough to help me face time my mom so that she could see the dress and be a part of the experience! I made a follow up appointment to go accessory shopping and found the perfect veil thanks to their recommendations. I loved working with Anna be and highly recommend them to anyone looking to find their perfect dress.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Emily F

I loved dress shopping at Anna be! My mom and sister came and we were treated to champagne and waters which was delicious! I worked with Jessica and would highly recommend her. At other stores they would bring me totally unflattering dresses "just to see" and kept telling me... Read More oh you look fabulous when obviously it was the wrong style or material I just wasn't in to. Jessica took the time to listen to what I wanted and I found the perfect dress! Jessica was clearly experienced and never made me feel pressured once to buy my gown there. She even helped me put on jewelry and all the accessories numerous times and was happy to do so. I have a tendency to take a while to make decisions and she made me feel so comfortable with this one! Thanks Jessica for making this once in a lifetime experience truly excellent for me and my family!! ~Emily

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Amanda B

Jessica was a great stylist, she helped me narrow down the options with ease and a no pressure style. Two of my final choices are from anna be and I'm looking forward to making my final decision soon. Thanks Jessica

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

Anna Bé was the first store that I tried on dresses and it was such a fantastic experience! I'm so happy to have gone there. Although I haven't settled on a dress just yet (there are far too many options!) I couldn't be more happy about working with Jessica - she was so patient... Read More with all of the women I brought with me and so helpful in picking out dresses that were perfect for me. Jessica was fantastic, I will definitely be going back to make my decision.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Angelica P

I tried on dresses at anna bé and had a great experience. Jessica was there to greet us when we arrived with Champagne and provided great recommendations/options throughout the process. She had us walk through the store to find a few styles I liked, then provided suggestions... Read More from there. I felt like the experience was personalized and wonderful, great job!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kelly P

Bailey was absolutely the best ever! She absolutely made the experience of buying a wedding dress an unforgettable one! I will recommend all of my friends to go to Bailey. Anna Be (and a&bé) is definitely the best bridal salon in Denver. A must when shopping for a show stopping... Read More dress!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016

Anna Be was nothing as promised. I found the staff unprofessional and unknowledgeable. I had made my appointment over a month prior, arrived exactly on time, at opening, but had to wait 10-15 min until greeted by someone. We were not offered water or champagne. After finally... Read More meeting our stylist, she judged what I wanted in a dress, as it was more simple than many in the store. Worst of all, as a size 12-14 bride she said, "I just don't know if we can find things for you to try on." After being at other salons, I know there are ways to assist getting into the gowns, or use panels and clips, which she did not have. Furthermore, when I found a beautiful gown I loved, she could not answer simple questions about possible alterations and she needed to go ask someone else for every question. For example, she did not know what standard tops were available and incorrectly told us the skirt could be changed. Lastly, despite waiting 10-15 min for her at the beginning, and with 10 min left during our scheduled appointment time (which should have given us at least 20 min more) she said, "I don't think I have time to measure you." At Anna Be I felt severely judged for being an average size rather than a toothpick. I also felt the staff did not go out of their way, or even pretend, to make you feel special or beautiful, which all of us want to feel while trying on wedding gowns. Lastly, I found the staff unprofessional, not knowing standard answers and wearing inappropriate clothing, like leather hot pants, at a bridal salon.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Steph M

Anna Be was the 2nd dress shop we went to (the first being a & be, their sister shop!). Jessica was assisting at a & be, and said she'd call over to Anna Be with some dress ideas for them to pull for my appointment. Imagine our surprise when we walked up the stairs and saw... Read More Jessica waiting for us! She rearranged her schedule so she could continue working with me and my family. So amazing! The dresses she pulled were wonderful, and she talked me through each one--I didn't really do much research, because everyone I spoke to said they went in thinking they'd get one dress and left with something completely different. Each dress we tried on was a decision based upon what we liked and didn't like from the last one, and when I tried on "my dress" my breath was taken away. I wound up not being able to make a decision and went back two more times to try on "my dress" and each time Jessica was there to assist and help me talk through my concerns. She's basically part of the family now, whether she likes it or not! :-) I could not recommend Anna Be more, and am so grateful to Jessica for all her assistance and guidance during my appointments! The whole team is absolutely incredible, their dress selection is gorgeous, and the atmosphere is relaxing and chic. Thank you, Jessica!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Logan S

HIGHLY recommend this salon!! We called after a poor experience at another salon, and they accommodated us right away. Every dress was absolutely gorgeous, the stylists were incredible, and I found the perfect dress! Everything about our experience was top notch, and I could not... Read More be more excited about my amazing dress!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Emily P

After moving from Chicago to Denver only three short months ago, I was clueless about the local bridal scene! I found out about Anna-be from online reviews and a colleague! Words cannot express how amazing and classy this bridal salon is! The gals who work here are truly bridal... Read More experts! I found my dream dress in very short time all in thanks to the helpful, sweet, and knowledgable Taylor! Every bride is sure to find her perfect dress for her perfect wedding here!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Emily B

anna bé was very accommodating when I was looking for the perfect wedding dress. I had to buy off the rack and they were able to help me narrow down my style options within my price range in no time! I would definitely recommend anna bé to anyone looking for their perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Jennifer S

I've been to Anna Be on two separate occasions and both times were fantastic! You do need to make an appointment and you will be assigned a personal bridal stylist. I worked with Leanna and Julia and they were both super friendly, helpful, and not pushy. They walk you around the... Read More store and let you show them dresses you like to really get a sense of your style. The store itself is beautiful and they have a great selection of styles and a good range of price points. I ultimately ended up getting my dress at their sample sale and absolutely love it! Their sample sale was very organized and was nothing like you would expect, girls running around the store arguing over & snatching dresses (maybe that's just how it is on reality tv?). It was organized and didn't feel much different than my first appointment. The only difference is sample sale appointments are 60 minutes, and regular appointments are 90 minutes, I believe. Would recommend and would definitely recommend both Julia and Leanna as well!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Anna Be' was such a fabulous experience! Brittany was amazing and completely understood what I was looking for. The selection is unbelievable and I'm so glad my MOH booked the appointment!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Chelsea J

Anna Bé was the first bridal shop I visited, and it has set the bar HIGH. Brittany was an incredible consultant to work with. She had a relaxed, but knowledgable approach, which helped SO much-- I didn't know where to start! I walked out of the appointment without making a... Read More purchase, but I found two top contender dresses. Even after saying I wasn't quite ready to make a decision, my party and I were still treated as valued customers. Needless to say, if you are looking for a bridal shop with beautiful gowns and top notch customer service, Anna Bé is your place. I was visiting Denver from out of town and since then have been to one other appointment back home. I couldn't stop comparing the experience to the one here!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Nicole M

With only 3 days in Denver to choose a dress, I was a bit stressed to find something amazing. I visited anna be on day 2 after having visited their sister store the day before. I worked with Leanna, and she was fantastic. We tried on a number of dresses and she even brought... Read More out a number of samples which were in my price range and suited my style. On that visit, I found a dress I liked, but I was very torn between it and another I had seen at their sister store the day before. Leanna was so amazing that the next day she brought the dress I liked from anna be to the sister store so I could try them both on. I highly recommend this shop. The chic intimate atmosphere and wonderful staff make it a must!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Brittany S

Anna Be is the best bridal salon in Colorado! I was seeking a salon with a selection of high-fashion dresses with excellent service, and Anna Be delivered. LeAnna was my consultant and she made the experience stress-free and so much fun. They rolled out the red carpet complete... Read More with champagne and allowed me to try on as many dresses as I desired. She also pulled dresses I never thought to try on. When I decided on the dress, the process of ordering was a breeze. LeAnna did all the legwork. It was a wonderful experience that I would recommend to any bride! I now will have my dream dress for my wedding that Anna Be allowed me to customize and totally make my own. They even went the extra mile and contacted the designer for specific alterations I desired. Fabulous!

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Christine K

Leanna was amazing! She was so patient with me and listened to what I was looking for. She even pulled dresses that I normally wouldn't have looked twice at, and I loved all of her suggestions! I know which dress I want, and I'll be back soon to order!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Brenna F

I had such a wonderful time trying on dresses with Jessica! They have such a beautiful selection of gowns! She really helped by pulling dresses that fit my taste and venue and paired them with beautiful belts! I would definitely go to Anna Be to find your wedding dress if you... Read More have a big budget for your gown... Though they do have some options for those with lower budgets!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Lindsey R

I worked with Joy and she was absolutely wonderful. Joy is highly competent and was able to provide loads of great information and ideas. The experience was wonderful. So many beautiful gowns to choose from and a comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kimberley B

Anna Be is an amazing boutique and I highly recommend checking it out. I went to 6-7 different places in Denver searching for a dress and most other places don't have much variety in their selection. Anna Be is the opposite, they have tons of selection and a variety of styles... Read More and looks to try on. I worked with Jessica and she was so much more helpful than any of the other stylist I had experienced at other places. I went alone and was nervous about being able to make a decision but she knew what looked best on me and I was able to trust her judgement, which is hard to find.

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Renee T

anna bé is an absolutely stunning bridal boutique in downtown Denver. The studio itself is beautiful. My stylist Jessica, was extremely helpful and positive during my appointment. I went in unsure of what I wanted and she was so great at choosing dresses that matched my taste... Read More and kept me near my budget. They will contact the designer and make custom alterations to ensure you get the dress of your dreams. I would definitely recommend anna bé to any bride!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Morgan M

Anna Bé had an amazing selection of dresses. Leanna was amazing. She was very helpful. I'd recommend adding Anna Bé to your list of places to shop for your dress.

Start a Conversation!