Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Gemini Drive, Annapolis, MD (443) 440-5409

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kelly N

Choosing Anna as your photographer will be the best decision you'll making for your wedding. Not only is she one of the best photographers I've encountered ( a complete genius behind the camera lens! ) her sweet and genuine personality will make you feel completely at ease... Read More during the whole process. We are in love with every single image she captured for us from our engagement shoot in Oregon to our wedding in Pennsylvania! They are moments that we are so happy we can relive through the Anna's beautiful photos for the rest of our lives. Anna, keeps you updated throughout the whole process, sending emails along the way keeping you on track, and learning about what's important to you for her to capture on the big day. We called Anna before we set our date to make sure she was available. You should do the same...you won't regret it. She's the best of the best.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Laura M

Anna is hands down what made our wedding - her ability to capture exactly how the day felt is unlike any other photographer I've come across! She is a delight to work with and I honestly wish I could get married all over again just to work with her more. My family and friends... Read More enjoyed her the day of the wedding and are beyond impressed with her work - I honestly can't recommend highly enough!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Emily B

Choosing Anna to be our photographer was one of our best decisions of wedding planning! She made the process easy and fun from the very beginning. Here are just a few of the many things we loved about working with her: HER AMAZING PICTURES – They truly are so beautiful! She is a... Read More wizard with lighting. She is so creative with her shots, and clearly puts a lot of thought beforehand into the best poses, places, etc to shoot. She’s also super flexible and open to ideas – when we wanted to do our engagement pictures in my husband’s work-in-progress whiskey distillery space, she took it and ran with it and the end product was unique pictures that we will treasure forever. After getting back our pictures from our engagement shoot (as well as having a blast), I immediately booked her for an additional bridal photoshoot before the wedding. This was also so much fun, and it made the wedding day less stressful because we didn’t have to take a lot of time for individual portraits. The only problem I’ve had throughout the whole process is choosing which shots to print, because I want to print them all! HER ORGANIZATION – I can’t say enough about how organized Anna is, and how stress-relieving that was for me!! Starting about 6 months before the wedding, we would receive monthly emails from her telling us next steps and helping us to make important decisions about photo timelines, etc leading up to our big day. She also asked us a lot of questions, making sure she knew exactly what our priorities were on the day of. We Skyped the week before the wedding and went through the day detail by detail, and so I felt 100% comfortable the day of and ended up with all the pictures I wanted (and so many more that I didn’t even know I wanted)! HER PERSONALITY – Anna is such a bubbly, enthusiastic person, and she clearly loves what she does. She is fun to work with and very encouraging. Finally, she’s also super thoughtful-- throughout our time working with her, she sent us her own magazine in the mail with lots of helpful tips and schedules (and examples of her beautiful pics), a little package of goodies a month before the wedding, and an adorable book of polaroid shots waiting for us when we returned from honeymoon. Talk about going above and beyond! HER PUNCTUALITY – Both in terms of showing up for shoots and getting us our pictures on time, Anna is super prompt. For every single one of our three shoots, she was there early. And after the wedding, she stuck right to her timeline – a photo on social media within HOURS of the event, 100+ sneak peek pics 2 weeks after the event, and all 1000+ edited pics 6 weeks after (even organized into categorized folders)!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Natalie G

Anna has a perfect mix of professionalism & super friendly attitude! After our initial meeting, I was so impressed with her organization, cheerfulness, and I walked away with a feeling of trust that she understood what I was looking for. She really genuinely cares about her... Read More clients and loves what she does. So it was a clear decision for me when I booked Anna for our wedding. Anna made us feel very comfortable & she was great at directing us how to pose. Throughout the entire year and a half of planning, Anna was super responsive & helpful via email. I had tons of questions and she went above & beyond to take the time to help me. We met to go over the wedding day schedule & she really put me at ease with all of the little planning logistics I was stressed about. Such an easy process working with Anna! On the wedding day, Anna showed up early with her assistant. Anna was so helpful in directing the bridesmaids what to do. I fell a little behind in schedule with the makeup, but Anna managed to fit all the photos in without rushing everyone. She even rearranged the hotel room furniture so we could get better shots by the window and hide the ugly sofa – genius! It rained on our wedding day, but Anna did an amazing job posing us in different positions in the 2 outdoor covered locations. The rest of the night went very smoothly and I was so glad to have Anna and her assistant there! After the wedding, Anna delivered an awesome blog post (with TONS of sneak peek photos!) within the promised timeline and then sent us the link to the online gallery also very quickly. Her entire process was very organized and easy to follow. I felt like I was constantly checking in or asking lots of questions to my other wedding vendors – but Anna was always a few steps ahead of me! I highly recommend Anna and I’m so grateful she was our wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

AMAZING!! BEST. WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER. EVER!! Anna was absolutely amazing every step of the way! She is unbelievably organized, helpful with reminders, and always thought of important things we had forgotten. Her helpful notes and emails leading up to the wedding day helped make... Read More sure we were on top of our planning, which is huge- we were able to enjoy every minute of the day. She is an expert on weddings and documenting the day- she talks through each part, so that when it comes time, the bride and groom can just soak it all in. Anna makes you feel comfortable and like a rockstar in front of the camera. She wrangles family members and group photos with grace, sweetly reminds people to smile, but also remains in the background to let the moments happen. Her photographs are beautiful-, full of life and color. Every photo compliments the people in them. Anna is so amazing, I can't say it enough! She will not only document your day beautifully, but she will make the experience even more amazing and fun. Anna is talented beyond words. Best. Wedding Photographer. Ever.

The Best!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Erin C

Anna was an absolute dream to work with. She was fun, funny, knowledgable, and, most of all, extremely talented and professional. Anna worked seamlessly with other vendors and provided much-needed guidance and coordination for our day-of agenda. It poured rain on on our... Read More wedding day so many of our photo ideas were not possible. Anna arrived early to look for workable photo ops and kept the most positive, cheerful attitude. Her upbeat demeanor really helped me feel happy and calm through everything - she made a huge difference in our day. The photos are bright, gorgeous and just what we wanted! Thank you, Anna!

Best Wedding Photographer EVER

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Meghan B

Anna did an amazing job on our wedding day. Truly incredible. Our wedding was held at my parents house and was supposed to be a primarily outdoor event, needless to say the weather didn't cooperate as we had hoped and we ended up with a drizzly, foggy, some would even say dreary... Read More day. It was still the best day ever but I was worried that the pictures wouldn't be what I had hoped for in the sunshine. But they were EVEN BETTER than anything I could have hoped for. Anna captured our day with such warmth, humor and intimacy. The pictures are perfect. I look through them constantly and have gotten so much wonderful feedback from everyone who has looked at them. Aside from providing beautiful, special images of our day Anna made us feel so comfortable. She rolled with the punches and was so easy to work with. She captured absolutely every element of our wedding perfectly without ever being pushy or intrusive. In fact when I would catch her taking pictures of us I would smile even bigger because I was so happy working with her. We didn't do an engagement shoot because of geography and she included a photo boot for us instead which was one of our guests favorite things about the wedding for sure, and the pictures were priceless from this. I couldn't recommend Anna more highly to help you capture what is truly the best day of your life. She is a dream to work with and her positivity and love of life truly come through in her photos. Best wedding photographer EVER.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Ashley A

Choosing Anna as our wedding photographer was the BEST decision I made while planning my wedding. Leading up to the wedding she was extremely attentive and helpful. Always quick to respond to emails and provide suggestions. I was having trouble deciding on my timeline for the... Read More wedding day and she came to Baltimore, walked through everything, and provided champagne too! On the day of, she was extremely unobtrusive and felt more like a guest than a photographer. Her kind, bubbly nature really set us at ease and made our photographs look more natural. When I received my digital album I was so delighted. All of the pictures looked amazing; the portraits, the candid shots, and all the details. She really took the time to capture every aspect of our day. I would highly recommend Anna to any bride and am thankful to have had her as a part of my wedding day!

Could not be happier.

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Caitlin B

Anna is a dream. I've worked with her a few times before on personal projects, and we were SO excited to have her shoot our intimate elopement. She truly captured every moment so perfectly - flipping through the photos is like reading a story. She makes you feel so comfortable... Read More in front of the camera, always offering enough direction so that you don't feel awkward but letting things take their natural shape so that the photos are all so natural and don't feel posed or staged. She tripled as photographer/maid of honor/wedding planner on our day and we couldn't be more grateful that she was a part of our elopement. I cannot recommend her enough!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Catherine B

I could not have asked for a better photographer experience. Anna was very responsive, helpful, and friendly from day 1. She first met with us on Skype since we currently live on the West Coast. When the day got a little closer, we met in person to go over details. Anna... Read More helped schedule my entire wedding day down to the minute! It was such a huge help to have an expert think about the timing for me and send me a timeline based on what she knew will work best. It took such a load off for me! On the day of, I was so impressed by the way she calmly, and confidently corralled the family and wedding party for photos. I really appreciated having someone who took charge and got everyone situated where they needed to be. I didn't have to worry about a thing and put all of my trust in her. I received the complete set of digital photos in record time. There is not one photo I don't like. I absolutely love all of them! My family and I really appreciated the more traditional approach (which is what I asked for) to the poses. Personally, I didn't want anything too "artsy" or outside the box, but I know Anna is capable of delivering whatever you ask for. My advice would be to tell her your vision, and then leave the rest up to her! I also appreciate all of the photos of family and friends at the reception. She really tried hard to capture all of the great moments and get all of our guests into a photo. Such great memories for us to have. As the bride, I missed so many fun moments of my own reception because I was bring pulled in so many different directions. I'm so thankful to have the photographic evidence that everyone had a fabulous time! I recommend Anna 100%. Such a great value for her terrific service.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Carrie L

Anna was great! She really knew how to put everyone at ease and she was so organized! I highly recommend her! The photos turned out great and couldn't be happier:)

Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 christine b

Anna was exceptionally easy to work with. Our photos turned out spectacularly. My husband, who had been worried about the photography portion of the wedding day, ended up feeling very relaxed and happy with the end product. We both highly recommend Anna for any important event... Read More photography!

Lovely photographer and pictures

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Allison M

Anna was a dream to work with - she is such a lovely and sincere person. We had a small and short ceremony at a wedding chapel in Annapolis and we were delighted that Anna agreed to photograph for our smaller affair. We received all the pictures a week (!) after the wedding and... Read More they were phenomenal.

Such a positive experience!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Amy R

Top 5 favorite things about Anna Reynal Photography: 1. She takes customer satisfaction personally. She will make sure you are happy with your experience and goes an extra mile or more to provide great service. 2. Our pictures were beautiful!! Perfect positioning, perfect... Read More lighting, I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. And we LOVE the album she made for us. 3. She notices the little things- the personal touches that made our wedding unique were captured in her photos to remember forever. 4. Anna arrived at our wedding on time and with all of her equipment in working order. She used the time we had for pictures very efficiently and was able to capture all of the people and moments that were important to us. 5. She has SUCH a positive attitude! Anna clearly loves what she does and it shows in her demeanor. She was such a pleasure to have around!!

Engagement session

Reviewed on 5/26/2014

If you want a photographer who is incredibly good at capturing you, go with Anna. She makes sure you are in a pose that you are going to like. Her pictures were so us, we had magnets made and people still love them. Weddings can be stressful, but the time you spend with Anna is... Read More just pure fun. Cheerful photography is not just her company, it's who she is. It is clear she loves her job and makes it evident you are her #1 priority. You feel comfortable and relaxed and you know you are in the hands of a professional. She's an artist and captures things you didn't even know were there, but make the photos magical. She will get you the best shot even if that means sacrificing her own clothing! Anna knows the wedding industry inside and out and brings every element of that knowledge to you. Seriously an amazing photographer and person.