Anne Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry

Charlotte, NC + Fort Mill, SC and surrounding areas

Professional Makeup Artist

Anne-Marie Mitchell is a Professional Makeup Artist serving Charlotte, NC + Fort Mill, SC and surrounding areas. She travels on-location and applies beautiful, natural airbrushed makeup. Her kit includes waterproof, high-end products that look stunning both in person and in high-definition photographs. Her goal is to make every woman look and feel her absolute best while providing a relaxing and memorable experience. She encourages her brides to book a trial run prior to wedding day. A trial makeup run gives the opportunity to discuss your vision, get to know each other and experience the beautiful results of airbrush before wedding day. All bridal services include airbrushing, lashes + a complimentary travel touch-up kit for the bride.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Charlotte, NC + Fort Mill, SC and surrounding areas (904) 687-4898
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Olga G

Anne-Marie is an incredible makeup artist! She is truly capable of transforming any woman into the best she can be. She made me feel at ease and the end result was incredible. I have acne scarring on my face and some discoloration from sun exposure. Due to the foundation... Read More application and technique that Anne-Marie uses, my skin looked flawless. I would HIGHLY recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Amanda W

I highly recommend Anne Marie to any bride in the Charlotte area and beyond! She recently did my makeup for our engagement pictures and the makeup looked absolutely flawless! Anne Marie was so easy going and fun to work with and I can't wait to see her work on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Dayle H

Charlotte, NC brides just acquired a HUGE talent from Florida! We were fortunate to have Anne-Marie Mitchell provide her professional make-up artist services for my daughter-in-law's trial run at the bachelorette party, and again for the June, 2016 wedding. Anne-Marie arrived... Read More promptly at each event, dressed stylishly with classically-applied beautiful makeup herself, giving comfort to the bridal party that they are in good hands. Anne-Marie had immediate chemistry with the group, building rapport with each gal. She was upbeat and created an atmosphere of positive energy that was contagious to the bridal party. She was appropriately confident, which kept the bride and bridal party calm at a time when it counted! She solicited input from the gals she made up, listening to what their wishes were. She suggested certain features that she knew would photograph well, such as lash applications and subtle eyebrow definitions. I’ve reviewed her portfolio of brides which shows she can achieve a spectrum of looks that brides desire: classic, dramatic, demure, steam-punk, glamorous, etc. She achieved the perfect look for each gal in our party, giving them the confidence that they looked their finest! Anne-Marie worked at the perfect pace, enabling the timing of all the pre-wedding photos and tasks to go seamlessly. She is a classy and true professional. She enjoys her work tremendously which adds to the festivity of the occasion. Without hesitation, I highly recommend the talented Anne-Marie to all brides; you will not regret your choice! Brides will miss her in Florida!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Dani W

So I want to start by saying that I wear the bare minimum if any make-up on the day-to-day basis. With that being said I want to say that Anne-Marie is absolutely AMAZING!! I told her the theme of my wedding, but that was all that I could give her. I had no earthly idea how I... Read More wanted my make-up to look. But Anne-Marie took that and ran with it. I'll tell you what, I felt like a freaking CoverGirl Model for the rest of the day after my trial! On top of that, my lipstick didn't fade or come off even through the two meals I ate and my eye-makeup didn't run even through rain and humidity that evening. She truly made me feel as if I looked like the best me possible! I am BEYOND EXCITED to have her to do my make-up on my actual wedding day this Fall!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rhiannon d

Anne-Marie is nothing short of fantastic. She is as talented as she is sweet. The morning of my wedding, Anne-Marie and her assistant traveled to the Lake House where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready. Not only did she make me (The Bride) look absolutely flawless, but... Read More she managed to make over the Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Grandmother of the Bride, and 6 Bridesmaids, all in record time. She is a MAKE UP MACHINE, and each woman came out looking just as radiant as the last. No one felt rushed, or like they didn't get the same treatment as anyone else. I am still amazed at her time management ability and incredible skill set. She knew exactly how much time she would need, and we were able to stick to the day's schedule without skipping a beat. She was a pleasure to have around the morning of the wedding as well. She has such a wonderful personality and her chair-side manner is great. There was absolutely no awkwardness or discomfort. I could not be happier with my decision to choose Anne-Marie for my Wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Carly T

Anne-Marie was so awesome!!!! From the trial to wedding day she was flawless!!! We set up a day to do the trial run and we were able to take our time and tweak a few things for the wedding day. The airbrush makeup was perfect for a long day of wear & tear on the face - and it... Read More lasted all night long. Not only did she do MY makeup on wedding day, but was able to do my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law, and she traveled to the venue! She stayed on schedule, did an amazing job of creating a fun atmosphere, and was attentive to each and every person. She truly makes you look and feel like the best version of yourself! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Sarah M

Anne-Marie definitely exceeded my expectations with my bridal makeup and the makeup for my sister, mom, and mother-in-law! I love that there's a trial because I definitely changed my makeup style a couple days before the wedding and it turned out better than I could imagine. I... Read More felt so beautiful on my wedding day and I couldn't thank Anne-Marie enough....I will definitely keep her in mind for any future events that I want to get my makeup professionally done :)

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Julia W

Anne-Marie did a wonderful job! She was so accommodating and really enjoyable to work with! She made everyone look natural and listened to what look I wanted to go for :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jessica H

Anne-Marie was kind, professional, and just generally awesome. My makeup looked fantastic and lasted all night. She even provided me with extra lip color to touch up with through out the night, but I didn't need it at all. Everything stayed perfectly in place. I highly recommend... Read More her!!!

Anne-Marie Mitchell

Hi! I'm Anne-Marie Mitchell, an on-location Professional Makeup Artist and beauty blogger. I've been working in bridal and event makeup for 5+ years and loving every minute. I have trained with some of the most celebrated makeup artists of today and regularly attend beauty expos/conventions for new ideas, products and education. I take enormous pleasure and satisfaction making you happy and feeling poised and self-assured. This is reflected by my many favorable 5-Star reviews and the lovely positive feedback clients send me! 🙂