Anne Springs Close Greenway

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue, Loft, Park

Destination Weddings

288 Dairy Barn Lane, Fort Mill, SC (803) 547-1169

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Hannah B

Beautiful venue! They give you 8 hrs for the wedding day and 1 hr for rehearsal, and I found that the amount of time was perfect. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Most of all the view was perfect, did not need much decorating, which saved money in the long run. I... Read More would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Hannah B

Reviewed on 9/07/2017

Well Done! So happy working with Linda.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Katie S

Beautiful wedding venue! Guests commented on the gorgeous barn style. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Worth the price and the AC was great since it was a summer wedding.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jennifer B

We loved everything about our daughters wedding at the Dairy Barn! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the grounds are breathtaking! The staff at the Dairy Barn were amazing to work with and very attentive to the wishes of the bride and groom. They were always there to... Read More assist us with anything we needed to help make our daughters wedding perfect ! We could not have been any happier with all they did to help make our wedding everything our newlyweds dreamed of! Highly recommend this venue!!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Amy R

We chose the Dairy Barn for our August wedding, and loved every moment of it. It was the perfect venue for our summer wedding. We had the ceremony in the loft upstairs and the large windows created beautiful natural light. The lush, green grounds were the perfect backdrop for... Read More pictures. The onsite staff was helpful and made sure the entire building was cool before we arrived. The only criticism I have was about the cleanliness of the walls and stairs. There were cobwebs on the stairs and dead bugs in the wood enclaves of the walls all in the eye line while downstairs or climbing the stairs to the loft.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 annie h

The staff at Anne Springs Close Greenway were extremely helpful at every turn especially towards the end when we had to make some minor changes. Day before and day of we had staff assisting us every step. The venue was rustic and clean, perfect for the vision of our... Read More daughter's wedding.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Laura R

Perfect setting for our Wedding. Staff is kind and extremely helpful. The Dairy Barn is beautiful and has such character. We couldn't imaged a better setting for our wedding. Just gorgeous. It's so wonderful we really wish we could have had more time to enjoy it all. Great... Read More acoustics for music in the Barn Loft /Ceremony area! The patio is gorgeous at sunset.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Julie M

A magical place to have a wedding. Absolutely beautiful and the ASC is so accommodating and wonderful to work with. Thank you ASC for helping to make our day so special.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Miranda S

The Field Trial Barn was exactly what my husband and I wanted for our venue, plus it fit our tight budget. Katie and Linda were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They've really upgraded the barn recently and it made for a beautiful wedding. The day of, rehearsal a... Read More few hiccups happened and things were not taken care of, but the staff was very quick to jump on fixing it and making sure everything was perfect for our big day. Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Laura K

We chose the Field Trial Barn at Anne Springs Close Greenway for our wedding... I could not have been any happier with how AWESOME it was! The field trial barn was absolutely magnificent and completely perfect in every way. So many of our friends and family say it was... Read More literally the best wedding they had ever been to -- fun, happy, light, comfortable, fresh air, sunshine, beautiful rustic surroundings, green trees all around, cute white lights hanging from the ceiling of the barn... I just can't be more happy or more satisfied. The venue was better than I ever could have imagined and the day was so incredibly fun and special!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Megan B

The venue is beautiful and well kept. The staff is always prompt with answering any questions. All around a great place.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katy T

There is no more beautiful setting for a wedding. The Dairy Barn offers a blank canvas for your wedding in a rustic chic setting. Surrounded by pastures and woodlands, the spacious barn and patio were excellent for our 200 guest wedding. We did not think that we would have... Read More enough time to transform the space and have our event meet the vison, but that just wasn't the case. Our vendors made it happen and we had just the right amount of time for what I believe was the most beautiful wedding and reception we could have imagined.

2016-10-26T13:32:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that your recent wedding went well and you enjoyed celebrating this special day in our venue.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Carolyn I

Our wedding at the Dairy Barn was perfect! I was worried about the strict time restrictions but we had plenty of time for everything. The one hour rehearsal slot seems too short but it is really all you need. We had no problem running through the ceremony a couple times. It... Read More rained the entire wedding day so the walk from parking to the barn was a little muddy. Once inside, the rain didn't matter and the barn was a perfect setting.

2016-06-30T10:51:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review of The Dairy Barn! We are so glad that you had plenty of time with our 8 hours of access time and 1 hour for the rehearsal time. I apologize that it was muddy because of rain however... Read Less Read More

Very Expensive but pretty

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Nicole G

If I could do my wedding over again, I would have picked a different venue. The rental is $5000 and does not include anything, no tables, no linens and no chairs. You literally are renting an empty building. You only get the facility for 8 hours, which is not enough time.. The... Read More people who you have to communicate make you feel like a number.

2016-06-30T10:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so sorry you felt that you just got an empty building for your rental fee. We have since adjusted rental fees and also upgraded the patio area outside. So you get a two story venue that... Read Less Read More

Perfect for your rustic barn wedding!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Courtney c

I so desperately wanted a barn wedding/reception. Being from Columbia, SC, my options were limited. After a long search, I found this venue through a photography blog. The actual website is owned/run through the catering company, but they own a greenway that has over 5 venues. I... Read More specifically used the Field Trial barn and had an amazing experience. They were so easy to work with, thought of everything, and made my day so special. If I had to do it all over again, I would! The place is gorgeous, located in rolling hills of Fort Mill. It is away from hustle and bustle and was such a relaxed atmosphere. All of the guests at my wedding loved their experience and said it was the best wedding venue they had ever been to! Brides, if you're looking for a Pinterest inspired rustic, country, barn wedding, this is the place!

2016-06-30T10:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your review of our Field Trial Barn! We are so happy that you had the perfect rustic barn wedding at our greenway.

BEST VENUE EVER!

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Shannon S

The dairy barn took my breath away the moment I stepped inside for the very first time. The staff was friendly and very helpful in answering all of our questions and suggesting great vendors to work with. They were very flexible with taking photos leading up to my wedding day... Read More and I had my bridals done behind the barn by one of the historic cabins and in the fields surrounding it. This place is a truly must see! No review will give you the full idea of what to expect you just have to go and see it in all of its natural beauty.

2016-06-30T10:57:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words about our venue, The Dairy Barn! I completely agree that you cannot understand the vastness of the Greenway without coming out for a tour. We have historic cabins, barns, and gorgeous greenway that make it the perfect... Read Less Read More

The Dairy Barn - Fort Mill, SC

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Kate J

The Dairy Barn was a picturesque setting for our wedding this September. It was a barn wedding, but the interior has been updated that you can do the shabby-chic thing to accentuate the barn, or do a more classic wedding decor and not look out of place. We went with a bit of a... Read More vintage feel inside, but avoided anything too "barn" (i.e. no burlap or mason jars) I loved having the ceremony in the loft which has lovely lofted ceilings that feel almost cathedral-like. There was plenty of space for my 125 guests to have the ceremony, cocktail hour, seated dinner, and dancing without everyone being on top of each other. The grounds are beautiful and the horses in the field add to the lovely country setting. I have only a few complaints. First, the loft, the location of the ceremony, was VERY HOT. Even with the fans, it was pretty sweaty up there. I was glad we didn't have a long ceremony. Secondly, they're very strict with the times you're allowed in the space - and the office can get disorganized and forget/ misplace your appointment to tour. Just a heads up. My third and last complaint is that there is no where for the bride to get dressed! I was told I could get changed there, but when we showed up for the rehearsal they said my only option was the bathroom. None of these things made me love my wedding any less, but they're things I wish I had known and been prepared for before being in the midst of wedding planning. Over all, if you're looking for a unique, comfortable, beautiful setting for your wedding that has a lot of decor possibilities, The Dairy Barn is a great choice!

2016-06-30T11:01:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry that the loft area was uncomfortable, we now have AC and heat in all areas of the Dairy Barn so that you and your guests have a great time. We also have added a... Read Less Read More

Beautiful, But...

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 lindsey t

I knew the second we walked into the Dairy Barn that is where I wanted to have our wedding, it is just beautiful. But, if I did it all over again, I probably would have picked a different venue. The rental is $2000 and does not include anything, no tables, no linens and no... Read More chairs (not even ugly chairs). You literally are renting an empty building. You only get the facility for 8 hours, that is just not enough time to set up, party and break down, we ended up cutting our reception short and had to do all of our pictures before the ceremony. You also have to use their caterer or pay $1500 to bring in your own. Although the food was very good, I was unimpressed with their management and had a few pretty ridiculous phone conversions with them the week of our wedding. I would really consider using a different caterer and pay the fee. I feel I'm being very fair in this review as 100% of my wedding stress was caused by their caterer. As far as I know everything the day of went fine and we did get our security deposit back very quickly.

2016-06-30T11:04:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your helpful feedback. I am so sorry to hear about your experience with the catering staff. We no longer require use of a specific caterer and focus on making our venues awesome! You can use whatever caterer you would like... Read Less Read More

Beautiful place.....TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Lindsey W

The dairy barn is gorgeous, and made for a very beautiful wedding for my husband and I. But the the people that are in charge of the facility have no clue what they are doing, and are not very helpful. They could never answer our questions, always had to ask someone else. They... Read More don't have a clear contract. They tried to put a 50% upcharge on an outside caterer, which is not in the contract. They also have an exclusive agreement with a rental company that does not carry many items them selves so they have to get the items from another company so you have to pay more for everything since they have to pay the other company and get paid themselves. As beautiful and as wonderful as the wedding was.....I would not choose them again if I could go back, it added so much more stress.

2016-06-30T11:07:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry you had that experience with our staff but please know we have sense added new management that is very knowledgeable of all things about our venues and ensure your special day is perfect. Our... Read Less Read More

Review for The Dairy Barn at Anne Springs Close Greenway

Reviewed on 6/10/2009 Danielle S

I love the rustic feel of this old barn. It can be transformed into everything you want it to be.;The lighting downstairs in the food area looks green in pictures. It's only a small area though.

2016-06-30T11:08:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feed back! Our Dairy Barn is very versatile and can be transformed into whatever style you desire. The lighting did make you look green and sense no one wants green lighting in their pictures we have sense replaced that... Read Less Read More