Capturing Natural and Romantic Moments

Trash The Dress

Pittsburgh, PA

Exquisite Bridal Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Jaylynn S

Anne Wilmus did an excellent job capturing every moment and emotion of our wedding day. She truly knows how to make every shot exquisite. Many family and friends cannot stop talking about our photographs from the wedding. My husband and I are beyond happy with the work and cannot wait to display the photos on our walls. When I first started looking at photographers, I remember thinking that she was priced a little high. However, you truly get what you pay for. Her work is worth every penny!!! I highly recommend Anne to any bride.

Wedding photographer

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 J 1

Anne is hands down one of the best wedding photographers in the area! She is great to work with and so fast at getting your pictures to you and they are all amazing!

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/06/2012 Kristen R

Anne did both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She does a phenomenal job. She is also such a pleasant person to be around. I am so happy with all of our photographs and she had them ready in a very timely manner. Anne was great about capturing every detail about the wedding. She requests a list of photos that you want (ie silhouette shot) and she made sure to capture everything I wanted. I would certainly work with Anne again the future.

TO Anne Wilmus Photography