An unforgettable day deserves unforgettable cake!

From the most elegant and traditional wedding cake styles to modern or even whimsical cakes, we'll work with you to create a wedding cake that will be a beautiful reflection of you and your wedding theme.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1908 North Henderson Avenue, Dallas, TX

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Stephanie L

BEST CAKE IN ALL OF DALLAS! Do not bother even looking at other bakeries because it won't be nearly as delicious as Annie's! Her cake is fresh! She won't make it a week ahead and freeze it so it is crumbling all over you. It is moist and absolutely delicious! One of groomsmen... Read More was texting us the night of our wedding talking about the amazing cake. He bragged about nabbing 3 pieces of it! My only regret is that I didn't eat more! I plan on heading to her bakery (now that I am home from the honeymoon) and buying some more to try and relive the magic! Best. Cake. Ever!

So special and delish!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Jennifer W

Annie is AMAZING. We visited 3 bakeries before deciding on which we'd go with for our wedding, and we couldn't have made a better decision. Her cake and icing flavors are to die for - and she doesn't just inject a flavor into vanilla cake to change up the flavors, she actually... Read More uses other ingredients to make the flavors which is why it's so good. Huge assortment. I showed her a photo of the cake I wanted and she hit the nail on the head. I had mentioned to her that I have a love for minions, and she surprised me by putting a tiny bride and groom minion on the back of the bottom tier of the cake - I cried when I saw it, I loved it so much - the perfect, subtle personal touch to make the cake ours. She's a phenomenal baker and was just the nicest woman! Additionally, everything was hassle free and our cake showed up on time as planned, looked beautiful and everyone loved it. Any cake we need in the future, we'll be ordering from Annie. I highly recommend her! A word to the wise - Annie was the middle cost of the 3 bakeries we looked at but we loved her cake so much (and her), that we sprung for the cake that was a little outside of our budget - best decision we ever made! Actually, the lower cost bakery was only $200 less and that bakery ended up closing their doors unexpectedly leaving a ton of brides hanging last month, so paying a little bit more to get exactly what you want and know it will be perfect, is worth it.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Heather S

Annie was a pure delight to work with and her cakes are out of this world. We had a three tiered strawberry cake, Mexican chocolate cupcakes, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at our wedding reception. Everyone loved them and was raving about all of the desserts. I sent... Read More Annie a photo of an ombre cake I liked and she did a perfect replication. Also, her sampling is incredibly generous - you receive full size cupcakes of multiple flavors. All in all, wonderful vendor with both product and service. Choose Annie's!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Maria F

Annie was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted and suggested ideas that worked with my budget. Out of all the caterers, she was the easiest to work with! Extremely reliable!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Kaley B

WOW! Annie went above and beyond and delivered the most amazing bride and groom cake for our wedding. We had an art deco themed bridal cake, and the grooms cake was a mock up of law school books. Annie was very knowledgeable and guided us in the right direction when it came to... Read More sizing, flavors, etc. Our guests were wowed by our cakes, and they were absolutely delicious. Annie's is truly a gem!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Bonner V

Annie was fantastic! She was accommodating in meeting us after work hours, and was wonderful to work with in choosing our designs. She graciously offered expert advice and was so flexible in our requests. And the cake looked absolutely beautiful! She teamed up with our florist... Read More and I was so pleased with the results. More importantly, her cakes are deliciously decadent. We loved it and got so many compliments! Couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Chasya L

The cake was great! Annie went above and beyond to make it special! Thank you so much

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Blair A

Annie's cakes were not only affordable, they were easily the best cakes we tasted - fresh and homemade. I was shocked by how badly some "high end" cakes that we tried nearby actually tasted. Annie was absolutely professional, welcoming, available and accommodating. We did a... Read More naked snickerdoodle cake for the bride and a chocolate Sailor Bear Baylor cake for the groom. Can't wait to pick up cupcakes every anniversary!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Summer L

Annie was so helpful! Her cakes and cake balls are amazing! Such a great value for fantastic service and product! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Annie was a pleasure to work with. She had lots of helpful ideas and was willing to work with our budget. The cake was beautiful as well as delicious.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Cheneqaua B

I had a grooms cake and a Brides cake and cupcakes. Everything was beautiful and perfect as discussed. I even had a sheet cake that I had no idea would be there. Yum Yum!! Thank you so much Annie!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Emily M

Annie and her team were amazing from start to finish. My fiance and I came prepared with several magazine tears of features that we like and she drew up several options incorporating all of our ideas. The cake also tasted the same from the tasting to the day of the event, a... Read More major plus in my book. Also they have two locations, and we used both, our schedules varied from week to week so it was helpful to have options.

Delicious & Great!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Christie B

Annie's Cake's did an outstanding job on the cakes! They tasted great, looked great, and we were really pleased with the Bride and Groom's cakes. Annie was a lot of fun to work with, as she helped bring our ideas to life in the form of a cake! =) We did have a little mishap... Read More with our 'extra' cake, as it didn't turn out quite right, but Annie did a fantastic job of making it right, so we really appreciated that! Communication was a little difficult right at the end because this a crazy busy time of the year, so I don't know if there is a way to bring someone in to help respond to calls, e-mails, etc. I would consider that minor though, as we had been in communication for 8 months prior. Annie's Cakes is a great company with delicious cakes, that I would highly recommend for any occasion, especially a wedding! =)

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Jaime G

Annie's was absolutely the best cake ever! I crave it all the time now. Her flavor selection is great, lots of options, and all of the ones i've tried (which is most at this point) taste amazing - fresh and yummy, with no 'fake flavoring' taste to them. I met with several other... Read More cake bakers when i was trying to select the vendor for my wedding and Annie's quality, freshness, flavor, selection, customer-service, price and flexibility were hands down the BEST. Her quality was way better than even the high-end bakery (i won't name names, but they're featured in lots of local magazines). After several days her cakes & cupcakes were still moist because she bakes them fresh and never refrigerates them. All of the other bakers i met with swore that you HAVE to refrigerate the cake, but all of the samples they sent me home with were dried out by that evening or the next morning. Annie is so sweet, genuine and helpful. She let me try as many flavors as i wanted to make my decision, she always answered phone calls and emails in a timely manner, and she is an expert and very knowledgeable decorator. I'm always looking forward to the next time i get to eat one of her creations. :)

Just Wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Veronica L

I got to meet with Annie on short notice. She was sooo helpful in helping me as future bride-to-be decide on a cake design. This was especially great when you have so many other decisions pending. She and her team are extremely talented and humble! Not to mention the cake tastes... Read More AMAZING (my groom loved their cake)! I HIGHLY recommend Annie's Culinary Creations!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015 Elizabeth M

We loved our cakes from Annie's! They looked fantastic and tasted even better. We had tons of compliments on the cakes and Annie was awesome to work with. We loved our cakes so much, we're celebrating every month of our first year with cupcakes from Annie's!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Christina M

Annie and her team did such a wonderful job on our cake. We had so many compliments on the apperance and the taste! So of my guest said they went back for second thirds and forths just to try all the flavors!! :) They were so helpful thru our changes and design! Thank you so... Read More much for adding to our perfect day! -Christina

Annie is the best!

Reviewed on 4/18/2015 Lauren J

I didn't really know quite what I wanted my cake to look like, but I knew I wanted the taste to be out of this world in both red velvet and white. I am a huge cake aficionado, and the only thing I am more picky about is icing. We looked at 5 vendors in addition than Annie, and... Read More hands down, Annie had the best design and the best pricing, and her cake was to die for. My sister, whose wedding cake was chocolate and generally doesn't like vanilla cake, had dreams about it for the two months between her trying it and the wedding; one of my bridesmaids, who has no sense of smell, was kind of obsessed as well because she liked her taste test as well. The cake was beautiful, and incorporated so many different elements that I liked flawlessly. It was so so so amazing, y'all, and I couldn't be happier. I got a bunch of it to take to the hotel on the wedding night, and you better believe that was a good plan. SO GOOD.

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Katie K

Annie was great to work with and was very customer service oriented. She treated you like you were her only customer and did everything possible to create your dream cake. This was also the only cake tasting we attended where we were given full cupcakes with different mixes of... Read More her top flavors. If there was another flavor you would like to taste that was not currently in the showcase, she would let you know when her next batch would be (about 3 days). It was perfect. A hard and fast rule for Annie is that she does not freeze cakes. They are always fresh and for your 1 year anniversary, Annie will make a fresh cake topper so you do not have to keep it in your freezer. It really is a great value for your money. Then there is the flavor! I have never had so many great cake flavors in my life. All of the cakes tasted like my mom was back in the kitchen make fresh treats just like when I was a little girl! The frosting is light and compliments the cake well. I highly recommend Annie's for your cake needs - I will be using her again for my husbands birthday cake :-)

Wonderful wedding cake

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Lauren B

Annie was just great to work with. The cake tasted great and looked beautiful

Best Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Whitney W

At my wedding, I cut a huge piece of my cake all for myself. We ordered a white almond cake with white almond icing. I prefer traditional flavors for weddings and it was perfect! My guests all raved and I was so happy to have leftovers. It was worth the $ paid. We had a 3... Read More tier cake as well as one kitchen cake. (kept the cost down/serves 150) I was worried we wouldn't have enough, but we had plenty! I still go in just to buy her almond flavor cupcakes.

Best tasting gorgeous cake ever!!!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Tina L

I hired Annie to do the cake for my 12/30/14 wedding and wow did she ever come through!! The cake was exactly to my specification visually....stunning!! But the taste...that's what makes Annie different!! I've been too soooooooo many weddings and never had cake that tastes as... Read More good as it looks!! We had NO leftovers!! Now my husband and I are addicted to her cupcakes. Annie is like a magic word in our household!! Try hers and you won't want anyone else!

Highly Recommended!!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Kristin M

The cake was great and beautiful!! The grooms cake was awesome!

Best Baker in Dallas!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Crystal L

My guests absolutely loved our wedding cake!! It was wonderful and we can't wait until our one year anniversary to try our top tier!

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Annie's Culinary Creations was our first and only choice for a wedding cake. They did an outstanding job, the cake tasted and looked wonderful. It was presented beautifully on the cake table at our reception and everyone commented on how good it taste. They catered to all of... Read More our wishes and the experience could not have been better. Jim Mathis Sachse, TX