An unforgettable day deserves unforgettable cake!

From the most elegant and traditional wedding cake styles to modern or even whimsical cakes, we'll work with you to create a wedding cake that will be a beautiful reflection of you and your wedding theme.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1908 North Henderson Avenue, Dallas, TX (214) 328-2253

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Stephanie L

BEST CAKE IN ALL OF DALLAS! Do not bother even looking at other bakeries because it won't be nearly as delicious as Annie's! Her cake is fresh! She won't make it a week ahead and freeze it so it is crumbling all over you. It is moist and absolutely delicious! One of groomsmen... Read More was texting us the night of our wedding talking about the amazing cake. He bragged about nabbing 3 pieces of it! My only regret is that I didn't eat more! I plan on heading to her bakery (now that I am home from the honeymoon) and buying some more to try and relive the magic! Best. Cake. Ever!

So special and delish!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Jennifer W

Annie is AMAZING. We visited 3 bakeries before deciding on which we'd go with for our wedding, and we couldn't have made a better decision. Her cake and icing flavors are to die for - and she doesn't just inject a flavor into vanilla cake to change up the flavors, she actually... Read More uses other ingredients to make the flavors which is why it's so good. Huge assortment. I showed her a photo of the cake I wanted and she hit the nail on the head. I had mentioned to her that I have a love for minions, and she surprised me by putting a tiny bride and groom minion on the back of the bottom tier of the cake - I cried when I saw it, I loved it so much - the perfect, subtle personal touch to make the cake ours. She's a phenomenal baker and was just the nicest woman! Additionally, everything was hassle free and our cake showed up on time as planned, looked beautiful and everyone loved it. Any cake we need in the future, we'll be ordering from Annie. I highly recommend her! A word to the wise - Annie was the middle cost of the 3 bakeries we looked at but we loved her cake so much (and her), that we sprung for the cake that was a little outside of our budget - best decision we ever made! Actually, the lower cost bakery was only $200 less and that bakery ended up closing their doors unexpectedly leaving a ton of brides hanging last month, so paying a little bit more to get exactly what you want and know it will be perfect, is worth it.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Heather S

Annie was a pure delight to work with and her cakes are out of this world. We had a three tiered strawberry cake, Mexican chocolate cupcakes, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at our wedding reception. Everyone loved them and was raving about all of the desserts. I sent... Read More Annie a photo of an ombre cake I liked and she did a perfect replication. Also, her sampling is incredibly generous - you receive full size cupcakes of multiple flavors. All in all, wonderful vendor with both product and service. Choose Annie's!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Jennifer B

I absolutely LOVED Annie and the wedding cake her bakery made! We had a winter-y mountain design and it was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. Truly, I was shocked at how stunning it was. Annie was so kind and helpful throughout the whole planning process. I would highly... Read More recommend her to anyone looking for a place to bake their wedding cake. (Go for snicker doodle with cinnamon cream cheese - totally delicious). Thanks Annie!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Barbara B

Thank you so much for working with us at the last minute to provide cookies in the shape of Texas for our welcome boxes for our daughter’s wedding. Everyone enjoyed your delicious cookies and I especially enjoyed your customer service.

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Sara M

BEST CAKE IN DALLAS! Annie was so easy to work with, and always easy to contact. Not only were her cakes amazing, but her creative help made all the difference! She was incredibly helpful, and had tons of compliments! One of my favorite/easiest decisions for the wedding!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Meridith K

Loved my cake and cheesecake from Annie's! We got a ton of compliments about our cake... it tasted amazing and looked beautiful. Instead of a grooms cake, we did a cheesecake bar which was awesome. Definitely recommend her cakes and cheesecakes!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Amy M

Annie- We loved our cakes. She made them exactly how we wanted and they were amazing. She was easy to talk to and work with and we enjoyed sampling the cakes as well.

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Latrise D

Annie and her team is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Summer P

Annie is a culinary artist! We wanted unique cakes that were beautiful but that still tasted amazing, and she did not disappoint! Cake tasting was one of my favorite parts of the wedding planning! All of her cakes were so delicious, the hardest part was choosing which flavors to... Read More go with! I can't wait until our anniversary so I can dig in to that top tier! YUM!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Allison T

YUM! We used Annie’s for our wedding and the cake was beautiful and delicious! Annie is the sweetest and did everything she could to create two perfect cakes within our budget. The best part is we can stop by her shop on Henderson for a cupcake and taste our “wedding cake” any... Read More time we want!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Patricia A

We chose Annie's Culinary Creations to create our wedding cake and it was absolutely amazing! The cake was everything we'd hope for from design, looks, & taste. We were definitely impressed and the best part was the cake was very resonably priced. We couldn't have been more... Read More pleased with the results.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Julie H

I am a huge cake fan, so finding the right cake for my wedding was very important for me. I was beyond pleased with my choice to use Annie's. First, the customer service was amazing. The team helped me to personalize and create my perfect cake and executed all aspects... Read More flawlessly. Second, the flavor of Annie's cakes are phenomenal. It is definitely not your "typical white wedding cake", but dense, rich, moist, and with unique flavors (the Italian Cream was my favorite). I am so happy I found Annie's Culinary Creations to help me create the perfect cake for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Hannah S

Let me start by saying that my wedding cake was PERFECT and I'm very picky! Annie exceeded my expectations in every way which is really hard to do. What stood out to me from the beginning was that she truly cared about us loving our cake. You can set up as many consultations... Read More with Annie as necessary until you're in love with your cake's design (and the consultations are all free). When we were trying to explain the color we wanted for our cake, she encouraged us to send her a paint sample of the exact shade we liked so that she could make sure our cake looked like what we imagined. I'm so thankful that she genuinely cared about the details so that we would be happy with the finished product. Also, Annie's cakes taste AMAZING! I don't really like cake but I loved my wedding cake. You can even choose different flavors for different layers of your cake at no additional charge (we definitely did this because why pick one flavor when you can pick three)!! We had a great experience with Annie's bakery and we're so glad that we chose them for our wedding cake!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Dricka B

Omg, all I can say is mmmmm mmmmm good! Annie was nice from the moment we met her. She was professional and her bakery was very nice and clean. She was very generous with her samples and even gave us whole cupcakes to go. I definitely recommend Annie's for any occasion. I will... Read More be using her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kristin A

Annie's Culinary Creations was one of our favorite vendors! She was incredibly insightful and patient with us while we tasted her yummy cake flavors and also worked with my (now) husband on his grooms cake. Her creativity allowed us to both get the cake we had always envisioned... Read More for our wedding, in a very reasonable price point! Make an appointment to meet her and sample her cake flavors...our favorite is still the snickerdoodle. It was a huge crowd pleaser for being unique and insanely tasty! She is fantastic to work with.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Allie W

I'm a bride that wanted a beautiful baked cake and that is exactly what we got! The cake had 3 layers with 3 different flavors (my favorite being the yellow cake with peanut butter filling) and it was exactly what I told Annie we wanted! She was easy to work with and was... Read More budget friendly, would use her all over again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Justin B

Annie was great to work with. Her cakes were amazing and she was full of great ideas. Service was amazing too, they were on time and delivered a top notch product. It doesn't hurt that she brings you a box of cupcakes every meeting!!! Thank you to Annie and her staff for... Read More everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kelly H

Ok... Seriously the best cakes on the planet. There was no other option out there for cakes when I knew Annie was the best. My wedding cakes were absolutely amazing and delicious. Her cakes are baked fresh everyday and never frozen. My guests raved about how awesome both of our... Read More cakes were! Thank you Annie!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Justine A

I dont remember a lot from my wedding day because honestly it went by so quickly but i do remember how amazing the cake was - especially the white cake. It was so moist, not dry at all. She makes the cakes that day so its very fresh. Not only was it beautiful, it tasted great.... Read More Annie's was such a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. I would highly recommend her! I can't wait to enjoy our anniversary cake next year :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor H

We loved working with Annie to design our perfect wedding cake. We picked her for this important job because out of all the bakeries we visited, she listened to what we wanted, but also gave us multiple ideas to make our end product better. I liked having her expertise when it... Read More came to our big day. Her work was absolutely beautiful - she was able to recreate the design from my dress on a few layers. We would highly recommend Annie!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Hannah W

Annie's Culinary Creations made my wedding cake absolutely stunning and it tasting amazing!!! So in love! Everyone loved the cake!

2016-10-18T02:03:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for trusting us with your wedding cake...and for taking the time to write a review! I hope you'll keep in touch!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Lauren S

Annie did such an amazing job designing our wedding cakes and was so thorough throughout the design process! We changed our design a couple of times and she was always very flexible and happy to make changes. During our meetings, she was very good about guiding us in the right... Read More direction and providing good recommendations. I loved how she takes late appointments a couple of nights during the week, which worked well for my work schedule. The cakes looked and tasted so good and fresh and all my guests were complimenting us on how amazing our cakes were. She was very easy to get in touch with by email and even went above and beyond by having me email pictures of my dress to her so she could match the lace from my dress. She also added a couple of small personal icons on the groom’s cake that she knew meant a lot to us. I highly recommend Annie!!

2016-07-12T18:55:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We were so honored to make your cakes and hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Ted M

I wanted a special Groom's cake as a surprise for my daughter's fiancé. My vision was the planet Mars with 2 astronauts tethered above. One astronaut would have a net veil and carry a bouquet and one would have a bow tie and carry a flag with Just married on the front and the... Read More Texas Aggie logo on the back . The wedding was at the Frontiers of Flight museum with vows said on the platform in front of Apollo 7- perfect setting for two aerospace engineers. The Groom's cake was an important detail for the theme of the wedding. The execution was perfect and on top of being so creative, tasted delicious.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Maria P

Annie was amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted and suggested ideas that worked with my budget. Out of all the caterers, she was the easiest to work with! Extremely reliable!

Start a Conversation!