Book Your Wedding with Antebellum Oaks Venue

A BALLROOM IN AUSTIN, TX

Antebellum Oaks Venue is a charming country venue near Austin, Texas. It provides brides and grooms with a peaceful, private location for a wedding reception and/or ceremony for up to 200 guests. The landscaped grounds are covered with bridges, creeks and a variety of natural features.

Several outdoor ceremony spots are available for a wedding ceremony, including under a spacious, wooden pergola, out on the open chapel lawn or under the towering giant oak trees. Each outdoor location features subtle lighting that works to enhance each space's natural beauty as the sun starts to set. Receptions and ceremonies can be held outside on the property's welcoming deck, which is situated beneath huge, old oak trees.

The spacious, climate-controlled indoor venue features stained concrete floors, ceiling fans, beautiful 26-foot wood ceilings, sliding glass panel walls, privacy curtains and plenty of lighting, including uplighting, custom monograms, chandeliers and pinspots. The space can be closed in during inclement weather or opened up to an outside entertaining area when the weather allows. There's even space for a dance floor and DJ.

The groom's suite is a large open room located in its own building, housing a sound system, huge flat screen television, a bar and refrigerator. There's also a covered patio area with a full grill, pool and hot tub for the groom and his groomsmen to enjoy. The bridal suite covers the entire second floor of another building, providing plenty of space for the bride and her bridal party. Two elegant rooms feature full bathrooms and two decks overlooking the venue property.

Weekend rentals at the Antebellum Oaks Venue include:

• 200 White Resin Ceremony Chairs
  • C200 Chivari Reception Chairs
  • 60” Round Tables
  • 36" Tall Cocktail Tables
  • White/Ivory Table Linens

Clean up and site management is included with every rental. Offering outside catering off of a preferred vendors list. The venue supplies couples with a list of preferred outside vendors. Plenty of parking space is provided at the venue.

Antebellum Oaks Venue know exactly who you would like to work with or need help starting from scratch, they can help you get the best deals from the best vendors in Austin. Because of their status as a premiere Austin events venue, they have negotiated great rates and discounts that can save you time and money in your planning. Preferred Vendor list available upon request.

Antebellum Oaks Venue, Celebrating Life Events!

A stone's throw from Austin but squarely in the 21st century, Antebellum Oaks combines the elegance of nature with the convenience of the city! This remote area in the Lakeway area of Lake Travis is refined by mature Oak Trees, rock-lined ponds & waterfalls, and a sprawling lawn. Our 4800 sq ft event center is surrounded by glass walls, allowing a 360 view of our magnificent landscaping. Our brilliantly lit ceremony and cocktail areas are simply stunning! We offer a luxury Bride & Groom suite, spacious prep kitchen and parking lot. We have a preferred list of vendors and allow others with approval. Tables, chairs, linens, setup/breakdown are all provided, and clients may bring in their own alcohol! We would love to visit with you! Contact us for availability and to schedule a tour!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Park

Planning, Rentals + Equipment

14913 Murfin Rd, Austin, TX (512) 423-0372
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Sarah S

This beautiful venue MADE our wedding. Not only is it a goregous and romantic venue, but it has everything to make sure your entire wedding day is an amazing experience. The girls sipped champange while getting their makeup and hair done in the private bridal building. The guys... Read More swam and had a fun-filled day at the pool house (probably too much fun!). The sweet and amazing Diana made the entire process exciting and stress-free. It was as if I had a second wedding planner. She helped in setting up, breaking down, and I even noticed her picking up after others. I absolutely loved working with Diana and Antebellum Oaks. I am so thankful to them for making our special day such a success!!

2017-08-20T09:13:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Sarah! Your wedding was unforgettable, and your family is the best! You are the reason we love what we do!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Melissa O

This venue is really stunning. Diana was extremely helpful and flexible throughout the entire process and was proactive about communication. We have nothing but good things to say about the venue and our guests were blown away. We used the ceremony site under the oak trees and... Read More even though we were married on a June afternoon (hot!) there was a nice breeze and a reasonable amount of shade. The pavilion was lovely for our reception - We had a fairly small wedding but they set up the room so it felt like the perfect size. The landscaping was lovely and because the pavilion is encased in glass sliding doors, we really didn't need to do much to decorate - the flowers and trees around the venue did most of the work for us! We would highly recommend this venue.

Antebellum Oaks Venue Wedding and Reception

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Linden M

Antebellum Oaks Venue was perfect for my wedding and reception. The venue is private as it is surrounded by a nature preserve. The staff was always helpful and accommodating, responding quickly to emails with answers to my questions. I liked that the venue had two ceremony... Read More sites. We chose the site under the Oak trees. It was lovely. Another great aspect of this venue is that the reception area is completely covered, but because of the sliding glass doors, you can get the feeling that you are outside. You also have the option to keep the doors open if the weather is great.

Beautiful Venue, Poor Service

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Meredith L

The venue is beautiful, and we had a wonderful wedding day. We were told there was a wedding the day prior to our wedding so we made special arrangements to have our rehearsal at noon. We were unpleasantly surprised that there was no wedding that day and would have liked to... Read More have been told ahead of time so we could do our rehearsal at the time of our wedding. Additionally, the lawn was extremely overgrown when we arrived the day before and called the staff who had no idea. Had we not called, the lawn likely would not have been cut for our day. Diana took no notes during our walk through and I had to remind her of my setup needs the week of the wedding which was stressful. We did not have a pleasant conversation with her only days before the wedding about something she insisted we needed to do. Turns out she was wrong and caused us some stress during our week prior. The wedding venue is beautiful and we wouldn't change it, but be prepared to make sure the staff does their job. You'll have to remind them of a lot of things. The price is cheap compared to other venues, at least for the time of year and day we booked. You get what you pay for.

Rude owners

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Amanda S

I saw the owners of the venue making their way through my buffet line. In the contract, there was no statement that I had to pay for their meals too. I should have had an overage of at least 10-15 meals left due to guest who couldn't end up making it and also just an extra... Read More overage of 5 meals. I had 3 meals left. Also their maintenance man was harassing my bridal party and called one of my family members a bitch. He was a real prick and had an arrogance about him that he owned the place. Beautiful venue but they felt they were entitled to take advantage of their clients. Overall was disappointed in their service.

Stunning grounds, Perfect Hill Country Location

Reviewed on 4/26/2014

What an amazing, gorgeous, great location venue to host an event. My daughter was married here on March 29, 2014. The staff at AOV knocked it out of the park. So easy to work with and extremely knowledgable and helpful staff. I HIGHLY recommend checking them out for any... Read More event you are hosting. Close to hotels, in the middle of Lakeway, but feels like they are out away from it all. Loved the fact that the grounds are so perfectly manicured and you have access to the whole property. Under the tree pavillion, Open air or closed a/c or heat main hall, and upper level grounds. STUNNING during the day or evening. Can you tell I loved this place?

Beautiful Venue; Great Management!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Kaley M

We got married at Antebellum Oaks and couldn't have asked for a better venue! We worked with Frank & Diana, who were both fantastic! They were always very helpful and answered any questions we had efficiently and effectively. The landscaping is beautiful and there's a great plan... Read More B in case of rain. They also provide all the tables and chairs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and set them up. We got lots of compliments from all our guests- I would definitely recommend Antebellum Oaks!

Beautiful hill country venue!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Mary Beth N

This venue is absolutely gorgeous with a large pavilion and plenty of space for guests to walk around. We got married under the large oak tree and there was such an easy transition from the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. And we were allowed to have yard games... Read More set up so there was plenty to keep guests entertained while the bridal party took pictures. The pavilion just had glass doors installed around the sides (it was completely open before), which actually made the reception area larger. We had just under 200 people and it was still very comfortable even with a large dance floor and buffet area set up inside. Diana is amazing and is a true pro at weddings! I thought we had everything planned but she thought of things I hadn't imagined and helped make everything absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend this venue to any couple that want something different than a stuffy hotel or country club and want an outdoor style wedding- without the worry of rain or bad weather! Everyone keeps telling us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and we are so glad we chose this venue!!

Perfect for Indoor-Outdoor weddings!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Megan F

I can't say better things about this venue. Everything was perfect, and the service and venue were spectacular. I planned my wedding from across the country, without a planner, and Frank and Diana were such a huge help. Not only did they provide vendor recommendations and... Read More other helpful tips, but they also happily accommodated countless emails and visits to the property each time I was in town to ensure that we were comfortable with our DIY plans. We joked about "my good friend, Frank" multiple times throughout the process. The day of site manager was so sweet and did a great job watching out for the venue's interests without making guests feel uncomfortable. She worked closely with our day-of planner to ensure everything went off without a hitch! As for quality and value, this place is awesome. The package includes all basic rentals for 200 guests, sparklers, onsite management, and amazing facilities. They are also willing to step in where other tasks need to be done and worked well with the caterer and other vendors. The Hill Country views pretty much eliminate the need for additional decorations (we just had centerpieces), and the new sliding doors on the pavilion make for a perfect indoor-outdoor wedding with an excellent rain plan!! We were blessed with spectacular weather, but we also were happy for the piece of mind, knowing the venue could handle any change of plans. Our wedding really was perfect. We used the open lawns for cornhole, washers, and bocce, the open deck for soft refreshments and mingling, and the air-conditioned pavilion for dinner, which we were able to open almost completely once the temperature cooled a bit. I highly recommend this venue! Everything is just beautiful, and fantastic service!

Love this place!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jessica R

We had an amazing wedding at La Paloma! It hasn't rained in Texas in like two years, but of course it rained the day of our wedding. Diana (the owner) was really cool about everything - she knew I wanted the ceremony outdoors if at all possible, so they set up all the ceremony... Read More chairs outside with a tarp over them in case the rain broke...which it did - they were out blow drying the trees we were getting married under with a leaf blower, and they just worked their butts off to make the wedding a success. Super-cool people, and beautiful outdoor ceremony site. We loved the covered pavilion for the reception too - it's like being outdoors and indoors at the same time. I would highly recommend this place!

Great venue, rough service

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Elizabeth S

This venue is amazing!! I had the whole venue for the weekend, including the house on the property which was so nice and convenient. I loved the layout and it was perfect for our wedding day. The one thing I will say is that the service provided by the owners are hard to work... Read More with. It felt like they weren't communicating with my day-of coordinator. The day of the wedding and in fact when we were supposed to be packing up they completely changed plans and made us take everything off the property when the original plan was to move it up to the house for the night. It was SO stressful for my guests, family and everyone having to pack up everything and move it in several truck fulls to my family's house. Also, I had lights set up and the lights weren't even arranged how we had talked about and I still had to pay the full price for set up even though they weren't set up correctly. There were many other things that were confusing or unclear throughout the year of planning the wedding. Also, they were unresponsive at times if I had questions and rude at times if they were needing something from me. As the bride, I was not expecting to be treated this way. The day went fine overall but there were some hiccups here and there with the level of service. My day of coordinator was awesome and did the best she could.

2012-05-16T13:31:12 Response from the vendor

Dear Elizabeth, I appologize for any misscommunication! As you know the wedding coordinator is no longer employed by La Paloma event center. I appologize that you were given the impression your rental for the venue was for the entire weekend. As for the lighting our... Read Less Read More

A hidden gem

Reviewed on 4/20/2012 Katherine C

We had our rehearsal dinner at La Paloma the Friday night before our wedding. We initially had spotty communication when we first signed our contract because La Paloma was transitioning through new management, but Diana began communicating with us at the beginning of March and... Read More she was incredibly friendly and flexible. The rental included tables, linens, chiavari chairs (how rare is that!), set up, and break down at the end of the night, which makes it so easy and hassle free. Another one of the main reasons we chose La Paloma was the ability to choose outside catering - we were able to bring in food from two different restaurants. We kept it simple that night and didn't do any decorations, which worked out just fine because La Paloma is so beautiful already - the pavilion is beautifully lit, there's great landscaping with a small creek and huge trees. We got tons of comments throughout the night about how beautiful the venue was. La Paloma is a beautiful venue at a great value. There's a house, pool, and poolhouse on the property that you can rent if you have your wedding there. The venue is definitely a hidden gem!

Magical Place

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Melissa M

La Paloma Event Center is gorgeous! Our wedding was beautiful, fun, and memorable. If you are looking for a picture perfect venue, this is the place. Diana and Mike have done an amazing job at including everything that a couple wants for their wedding. The staff is so helpful... Read More and it's easy to relax and enjoy the big day. They really take care of everything and make it beautiful. Thank you Diana, Mike, and Casey for helping us make our dream wedding a realization and for sharing in the celebration of our union!

Beautiful Venue and amazing people!

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Sarah H

I cannot say enough about how wonderful La Paloma was for our March wedding. Throughout the year long planning process, Eileen was amazingly helpful and on top of things. She went above and beyond her duties to help us with whatever we needed and answer the millions of... Read More questions we had. And on the day of the wedding, Eileen, Diana and Mike were all at their best. Everyone there works so hard to make sure everything is perfect for your day. And the venue alone is beautiful. The landscaping is amazing and everything looks clean and new. I did very little with extra decorations because the venue on its own is amazing. We rented the house from the Thursday before the wedding to the Sunday after, which cost extra but was well worth it. My family and I stayed there, which was perfect for bringing stuff over and setting up early. I would recommend booking the house for extra days if possible - it makes everything very convenient. We definitely feel that we got our moneys worth (and then some) with La Paloma. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Gorgeous, Fabulous, PERFECT!

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Beth S

We looked at about 40 different venues to find the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. Ridiculous? Yes, but I have been a wedding coordinator for 3 years, and as soon as I met Eileen and Casey and saw La Paloma in person, I knew we couldn't ask for a better venue.... Read More Diana and her husband Mike, the owners of La Paloma, are fantastic! They obviously take great pride in their gorgeous venue because the landscaping is always perfectly manicured and the entire space is always spotless. Eileen and Casey were my day of coordinators but were there for me every step of the way. During the planning process, they helped with set up and decoration ideas, floorplans, timeline and so much more. The night of the wedding, Josh and I didn't have to do a thing. They took care of setting everything up and making sure we were staying on track, without being pushy. We could not have asked for a better venue. They made us feel amazing on our special day and our guests are still ranting and raving about how beautiful the ceremony and reception were. We can not thank them enough and we highly recommend La Paloma for a wedding or any other special event.

The Best Venue Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Cathy S

First, this venue offers everything you need, ALL inclusive! We had a great relationship with lots of help months in advance of our event! The facilities are impeccable. We had both a wedding ceremony and reception that went so smoothly thanks to the attention of Mike and Diana... Read More who are in my opinion experts at something they clearly enjoy. There were so many beautiflul places to take pictures it was hard to choose. So many options for setting up for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception you name it. In short, it was perfect!

Love this Place!

Reviewed on 6/27/2011 Cassie N

I would definitely recommend having your wedding here, it is beautiful! We didn't even use that many decorations because it didn't need it. The price is reasonable for what you get (which I thought was a lot). Also the event coordinators where very nice but a little hard to get... Read More a hold of.

BEST VENUE IN AND AROUND AUSTIN TX.

Reviewed on 4/25/2011 candice t

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A VENUE, LOOK NO FURTHER, LA PALOMA HAS IT ALL. THIS BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY HAS A GORGEOUS HUGE PAVILION, LARGE DECKING WITH LIGHTED TREES, CATERING KITCHEN, BRIDAL AND GROOMAN SUITES, LARGE LIGHTED PARKING LOT, BEAUTIFUL 5 BEDROOM PLANTAION STYLE HOME, POOL... Read More W/HOT TUB, POOL HOUSE, AND MUCH MORE... MIKE AND DIANA BARRON, THE OWNERS, ARE THE SWEETEST MOST HELPFUL PEOPLE, I HAVE EVER MET. THEY WILL DO EVERTHING WITHIN THEIR POWER TO ENSURE YOUR EVENT IS PERFECT. THIS IS AN AMAZING VENUE!!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Rebecca Bratton

Seventeen years in the wedding business, and STILL passionate for it! I have worked in many different aspects of the industry, and I must say that working for Antebellum Oaks Venue has been the 'icing on the cake'! We allow our brides to have choices, and it's so nice to be able to say "Yes, you can!" . And, what you see is what you get! You won't find us tacking on additional fees for this and that. It's refreshing to me, and to our couples as well! Love my job! ;-D