Anthony Dummermuth, LPC

(1)

Leawood, KS

Pre-Marital & Couples Counseling

I am a licensed professional counselor & use one of the top pre-marital assessment tools called Prep/Enrich. For pre-marital counseling I offer 5 sessions with a free follow-up session at +/-1 year or can tailor a setup for your specific needs. I am also willing work within your budget.

Denomination

Premarital Counseling

8900 State Line Road Suite 404, Leawood, KS

Excellent, Friendly, and Sincere Counselor

2/05/2011 Elle K

Our premarital counseling helped answer questions that weren't always thought about pre marriage but were definitely necessary to answer. Many say communication is the key to successful relationships and having a counselor mediate and direct open lines of communication not only facilitated the communication but helped us as a couple feel more comfortable talking to each other about our roles and expectations going forward. Anthony made us feel very comfortable and had a genuine sincere attitude toward helping us prepare for our commitment. He made the counseling sessions fun while still taking it serious. We highly recommend him to everyone who is planning a wedding. Premarital counseling is more important than picking out a dress. Don't forget to schedule your sessions with Anthony before walking down the aisle.

Send Email