Complete Wedding Videos from $995

Our videos reflect our passion for videography. From Drones to Movie set Gimbals we have more than what it takes to create the best video possible. We would love to capture your special day and make a video that you will watch forever. We can't wait to connect with you to discuss your upcoming special event! Submit an inquiry to the right or send us a message above to learn more about our services and set up an initial email or phone call!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

1120 W. Pecos Ave., Mesa, AZ All of Arizona (480) 330-3015
INSTAGRAM

Awesome Video

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Megan M

Antik did a great job videoing our wedding! They caught all the highlights and made a beautiful video. They were very reasonably priced (especially compared to all the outrageous prices out there) and did such a great job! After i received the video I asked if they could change... Read More one song to something that meant a lot to me and my husband and they happily did it. Great video and I watch it at least once a day!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Kayla W

Our video turned out great. They offer drone coverage as well (my husband's favorite part). We were also able to get a highlight video and our full ceremony coverage.

2017-07-17T13:25:03 Response from the vendor

Your venue made it easy! Beautiful couple and guests! Thank you for letting us capture it for you!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Wendy O

Antik Films was great. They were on time and professional and provided us with a beautiful wedding video. They have an artistic eye for detail that makes them stand out above the rest. I highly recommend them. Of all our wedding vendors, we were most happy with them.

2017-07-17T13:24:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was a great night and were so happy that we were able to be there.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 McKenna J

We absolutely loved working with Antik Media. Michael and his crew were so accommodating. When we first saw our video, we loved it but had a few tweaks. Michael was more than understanding, fixed everything, and gave us an amazing wedding video that we will treasure forever! I... Read More hope to work with them for other things in the future. Thank you Antik!

2017-07-17T13:23:44 Response from the vendor

Great addition with the Drone footage! We loved every minute of it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Danielle G

The gentlemen at Antik Media are professional, knowledgeable, reasonable and fun! Honestly, they felt like a part of the family at our wedding and not just two dudes with a camera set up. We enjoyed having them there to document our day and were absolutely IN LOVE with the final... Read More product they prepared for us. Their equipment is top notch, their professionalism shows not only when they are present at your special event but in their work as well, and their reasonable pricing makes the dream of having a wedding video, an affordable, outstanding reality! I cannot say enough good things about Antik Media. I would HIGHLY recommend them for your wedding or special event.

2017-05-15T15:04:37 Response from the vendor

Wow thanks. We loved every minute of it! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Brooke H

Michael and Antik Films overall were amazing. Every time I watch our wedding video I cry. They captured the day better than I could have ever imagined it. The price was affordable, the service was extraordinary, and the experience overall was magical. Thank you so so much for... Read More the way you captured our special day.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Alisha C

I would pick them 1000 times over. I can't put into words how fantastic the guys are and how prefect my video was. Love love love love them

2017-03-02T13:28:29 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you two! You were so fun and it was an amazing night! Thank you.

Michael Schneider

Film and Photography have been a passion of ours for as long as we can remember. Anyone that knows us knows that we are all about the details and love capturing the moment. We come from a large family and know how expensive weddings are. Watch our videos before you book another company.