Antonio Rocha Photography

Georgia and All Over the East Coast

Documentary

Georgia and All Over the East Coast (404) 620-0409

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Alexandria V

Antonio was AMAZING!! I first had him do a Boudoir shoot for me for my husband's wedding present. He took so many photos so it was so easy to pick out the ones I wanted. The pictures came out amazing and he had lots of albums and colors to choose from. My husband LOVED the book!... Read More On our wedding day, he captured so many lovely shots and me and the girls getting ready, pictures with family, and of course pictures of me and my husband! He came to the hotel where we were getting ready and stayed throughout dancing! His pictures were so creative too! He shot through candles and leaves and all sorts of props to get some really unique effects. By far my favorite though was a little video he puts together with pictures set to a song. It goes in order of the day. Every time I watch that video it brings tears to my eyes because it's like reliving that day. I could not have been happier with Antonio.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Cassidy C

I can’t even begin to tell you how amazing Antonio was. We were lucky enough to work with Antonio from the very start of our wedding journey- my husband hired him to secretly capture our proposal followed by an impromptu engagement session and he did such an incredible job that... Read More we knew we had to hire him as our wedding photographer, too. We ended up hiring him for the entire weekend- a couple’s session the day before our wedding, our rehearsal dinner and our wedding. By the end of the weekend, he felt like a part of the family! Antonio exceeded our expectations in every way- the first time I saw our wedding photos I was immediately brought to tears- as were many others. He truly knows how to capture the essence of your wedding day and has such a unique and creative eye for photography resulting in the most amazing photos. Antonio was so easy going, professional, and efficient. We met with him ahead of time to go over the images and moments that were important to us and he went above and beyond- he brought a second shooter and was able to capture everything flawlessly. We had an extremely large wedding party (11 bridesmaids, 11 groomsmen) and Antonio had no problem whatsoever getting the images we wanted in the time frame we wanted. He made everyone – my husband and I, our families, bridal party and guests- feel comfortable and blended right in at our wedding. The candid photos he shot are absolutely priceless and beautiful. There was a quick turnaround on our photos and he even took the time to put together a sneak peek slide show set to music that he sent us just a few weeks after our wedding. So many people have told us that both our engagement and wedding photos are “stunning,” “the best I’ve ever seen,” and so on. We could not have asked for a better experience or a better person to work with on the most important day of our lives thus far. Hire Antonio for your wedding and you will be blown away by the results! Thank you Antonio for capturing our journey in the most beautiful way possible!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mike S

Antonio is extremely professional, passionate about his work, and made us feel comfortable from the very start. We decided to get engagement pictures with him as well so we could all get an understanding of each other, and were so glad we did. It was so much fun working with... Read More him! We were married last year, and around our anniversary, we were reminded of how important our wedding photos are to us, and how thankful we were to have picked Antonio to document our day. We so enjoyed looking back on them and will for years to come, because Antonio did such a wonderful job telling the story of our day. Our wedding day was perfect; Antonio and his assistant captured our day flawlessly. He was able to get the best moments of the wedding without being visible and in the way of our guests during the ceremony. Antonio truly paid attention to the little details, and photographed all of the things that we had communicated were important to us. During our reception he was able to capture each of the moments that made our night such an amazing memory. We would highly recommend Antonio for any of your photography needs. He is an absolute professional and has the skills and vision to prove it. Thank you for everything Antonio!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Allison P

We recently got married this summer on July 22. We are so happy that we chose Antonio to shoot our wedding. He did beyond an amazing job and we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of his work!! First, he is a very kind and calming person. He also has a great sense of humor... Read More and got a lot of laughs in with our wedding party!! Antonio takes the time to meet with you beforehand to go over everything he has to offer. We were very impressed with the quality of his work and his attention to artistic detail...he certainly has an eye for art, which is what we wanted, especially on our wedding day. Anyway, Antonio also provides a detailed schedule so he is sure to capture all of your essential photos. As predicted, the requested photos are wonderful but Antonio was right in that the candid shots he takes in real time are my absolute favorite!! Antonio is easy to work with - he adjusts anything you request that day, if needed. He is very prompt and professional. Antonio works with a second shooter (which is great for several reasons) but especially if you are not doing a first look (like us) but want getting ready photos for both guys and girls. Our photos had a quick turn around...he even put together a beautiful slide show set to music that flowed perfectly to capture the essence of our day. I will be ordering photo books from Antonio as well. Our friends and family commented on how much they enjoyed meeting/working with Antonio...when they saw his work, they were very happy and impressed as well. Thank you for an amazing job, Antonio! Future brides- he is a phenomenal professional whom you will always remember!! We are forever grateful.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Hannah L

Antonio out performed every single expectation we had of him. My wife and I were a bit demanding as we wanted to capture all of our wedding party all over our venue, but didn’t want to miss our own wedding. He was able to shoot scene to scene quickly and accurately. The... Read More pictures came out great and my mother was incredibly impressed at how reasonably priced the special prints were. Overall he was exceptionally well-mannered catering to our requests and was dressed like a pro. I have already recommended Antonio to my friends who are getting married in the future and hope that I can see him at their weddings.

Antonio is your photographer!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Royce R

The photographer was the very last piece of the wedding that we booked, and we couldn't be any happier that we found Antonio. Throughout the entire process, he was very friendly, professional, and efficient. Our initial conference call was great, and it was a good way to... Read More know about Antonio. You can really get a sense that he wants to conform to what your wedding day and your vision. We spoke for over an hour, and quickly agreed that Antonio was the photographer for our special day. We had our wedding in the Hudson Valley in September, and because of the short timeline, Antonio was flexible enough to shoot our engagement photos the weekend before the wedding day at our venue. It was a great way to interact with him and talk about our vision of the types of photos we wanted. We set up a schedule at the same time, so it was great to have this meeting/photo shoot in person. It was important that we were all on the same page about what was happening during the wedding and the types of shots we wanted. The engagement photos turned our really well, and we had our photos a few days later. On the actual wedding day, we started off the day with photos with the wedding party, and then we broke off to take a few more personal pictures. Then we told him we didn't want to see him for the rest of the day. In fact, he did such an amazing job keeping to himself, I forgot he was there until I saw all the photos a few weeks later. He captured so many moments I wasn't even aware of, and we were very grateful for those photos. Not only did he take candid shots of our guests, but he took pictures of the venue and natural surroundings that just added to the quality of his photo shoot. A few weeks later, we saw our pictures online, which was a great way to share the photos with family and friends. A few days after we saw the photos online, we were shipped a memory stick with photos in different resolutions (print versus online), and a very nice personalized note.

Professional and talented

Reviewed on 12/18/2014 Angelee R

We are so happy that we chose Antonio as our wedding photographer and would highly recommend him to others. We have been impressed with the quality of his work and his great eye for composition. The engagement photo shoot was an excellent opportunity to get to know Antonio and... Read More learn how to act in front of the camera in preparation for the big day. With his low-key approach we soon began to forget the awkwardness of it all. The day of our wedding, Antonio showed up early, worked smoothly with the vendors, and roamed almost imperceptibly to get pictures of family and friends. While shooting, Antonio made us feel comfortable, was easy to talk to, and was always very flexible and accommodating of our requests. For example, we chose to have our first look at the bar where we had our first date – full of dark wood and difficult lighting, not to mention crawling with random people. Antonio somehow made it work and we love the fact that we were able to incorporate this into our day. He also subtly made some suggestions based on his experience and we were glad we listened to him because, in the end, they turned out to be wonderful additions. From start to finish, Antonio is incredibly professional. From his website and initial interview, to the questionnaires, payment, and the event itself, Antonio proves that he is not only detailed and organized, but a pleasure to work with.

Phenomenal Photography

Reviewed on 12/04/2014

Antonio Rocha captured our wedding on film. His pictures captured the laughter, the joy, the love, and the spirit of our wedding. In addition to the beautiful pictures, Antonio is a pleasure to work with. He is a consummate professional who knows the ends and outs of his... Read More profession. Antonio made us feel comfortable from the very first phone consultation. He took the time to get to know us as a couple which helped him capture our personalities on film. In addition to his professionalism, his quality work, and ability to make us feel comfortable; Antonio also provided a complimentary engagement photo session. Not only was he able to produce lovely engagement photos, but this really gave us the chance to develop a working relationship before our big day. My husband Rob and I highly recommend Antonio Rocha Photography. When we need a photographer in the future we will be calling Antonio.