After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Linda W

We are so happy we chose Brodrick aka DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions to DJ and MC our wedding this past Saturday! (They also did our uplights and Gobo light, both of which was fantastic.) Brodrick was super responsive to our emails, met with us at the venue ahead of time... Read More to discuss details, and checked in during the actual wedding to make sure we were happy with the set. Most importantly, the music was spot on and everyone looked like they were having a great time--the dance floor was busy the whole night! I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jacob R

Awesome service and service from the moment I called. Took care of all the details which was awesome cause it was one less thing for us to worry about. My wife and I and all of our guest at our wedding had a blast with the photo booth and all the costumes and props. Would... Read More definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Candace J

We booked them literally at the last-minute. We had a multi-cultural wedding on both sides and we warned Brodrick that it would not be the easiest of weddings, but he not only made it happen, he exceeded our expectations. Really happy we chose Any Event Djs and More!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Stacey O

We were BLOWN AWAY by our DJ through Any Event Djs! I booked with them at my third bridal show after talking to several DJ services at the two previous shows. I wasn't really sure what to expect since they assign DJs from their staff in the few weeks before the wedding. I... Read More figured I'd get a DJ who set up, stood at his table, put a list out for people to write in requests, and that would be that. But Brodrick went so far beyond that. When I first got to the venue, he was out in the ceremony space chatting with my guests. He went around to each table at my reception to ask for requests. Each time he talked to me throughout night, he was asked if there was anything he could do or get for me. Just exceptional!!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Vanessa U

DJ SmoothB you guys made our special day even more special. I have been to too many weddings and the DJ's don't know how to pump the crowd up and play the right songs but you guys were on point with the up lighting and DJ. I would use you guys for any event and not just a... Read More wedding. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Trina W

These guys are AMAZING! It has a professional website, I chose all the songs I want for each session and the DJ is amazing too with making sure my selections were perfected! He add some entertainment to my party, always key in at the right spot, get the whole rhythm smooth. My... Read More whole dancing part was so smooth, and my guests participate a lot into dancing, and it's great. He did the announcement with the agreed lines we discussed earlier, he managed the tone very nice. I am super satisfied with their service. They are professional, and they made my big day!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Derrick T

DJ SmoothB was super polite and made sure everything went very smoothly! (haha) Everyone had a blast dancing. I would definitely recommend! Im still honeymooning and just wanted to send my grace ill post more detail later. Most awesome night of my life!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 shelby W

SHARE THIS VENDOR Details Price Range $$ – Affordable Music Genres Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music Wedding Activities After... Read More Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding Wedding Categories MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment We highly recommend Any Event DJs and More and DJ Smooth B. The owner of Any Event DJs and more, Brodrick, was extremely responsive and easy to work with. His fees are fair and you get good value for your money. He read the crowd too, and kept everyone from our parents and older family members, to us and our friends, very happy. Don't think twice, HIRE DJ Smooth B with Any Event DJs and More! 1/6/2017!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Francia F

A night to remember! Our wedding will be the talk of every family gathering for years to come thanks to Any Event DJs and More. We hired them for lighting, DJ services, and limo. The limo driver was professional and on time. The lighting was more than we imagined and helped to... Read More enhance the beauty of our venue. The music was amazing helping to make our wedding so much fun! To top it off, they surprised us with beautiful photos of our reception that they took on their own. This company is professional, trustworthy, and friendly. You will not regret hiring them! 1/13/2017!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Jessema N

We had the absolute BEST time with DJ Smooth B as our DJ at our wedding. He played every song that we requested of him, plus a bunch of other classics we didn't even think of. One of the first songs he chose to play was "Shout", which got the entire crowd out on the dance floor... Read More immediately. I have never been to a wedding where people stay on the dance floor for the ENTIRETY of the wedding.. but this happened at ours. People were having so much fun that one of our friends ripped the derrière of his pants within 15 minutes of dancing (yet still never left the floor.. the hole just got bigger and bigger). Several of my friends came by me during the night with comments such as "WHO is this DJ? He's AWESOME!" My friends love to dance but I have never experienced them going this hard. DJ Smooth B was so professional as well-- on time, asked about us and actually listened to what we told him we were into, and looked super handsome in his tuxedo!! Always Kirl and Jessema Naddi 1/7/2017!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Christina W

We hired Any Event DJs and More and used DJ Smooth B for our daytime wedding on this pass Sunday and he had the crowd dancing the entire time. Everyone had a great time and we were thrilled to see our friends and family enjoying themselves so much. (Lights) The uplights was... Read More amazing and our gobo was beautiful. DJ Smooth B is very professional and knows what he is doing, but what we really appreciated was the level of responsiveness throughout the months of planning. He is very quick to respond to any questions and reassured us along the way. Thank you for making our day so fun

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Shaundra R

WE HAD THE BEST RECEPTION EVER. Our wedding was 12/16/16 Sam and Vanessa Urley! All of our family and friends were asking and talking about the DJ during and after the wedding. We heard things like “Wedding of the century” and “Most epic wedding ever” from our wedding guests.... Read More Once the music started the dance floor was PACKED and stayed that way ALL NIGHT LONG. People that do not normally dance were out there dancing! There was never a dull or awkward moment. The transitions were perfect and the announcements were flawless. Even the names were pronounced perfectly. We have such wonderful memories that will last a lifetime with our family and friends. I have been to a lot of weddings and I have to say Any Events DJs executed everything flawlessly- from the processional music to the reception. Nina is the best MC out there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Just book them NOW.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 KRYSTAL E

Wow our wedding was this Saturday and we had the best time in our lives. DJ Smooth B was amazing from the beginning of our wedding ceremony all the way through the end of our reception. He created and sustained the mood for every moment of our wedding with appropriate cocktail... Read More music, dinner music, cake-cutting music and then, of course, dance music. He kept the party going and once it started, no one left the dance floor. Everyone complimented us for picking DJ Smooth B, but the kudos really goes to DJ Smooth B. You couldn't pick a better DJ -- and we will definitely be calling DJ Smooth B again the next time we have an event.

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Chassity W

Scam artist! DO NOT BOOK! I booked DJ smooth to DJ at my wedding, provide up lights, and MC 6 months prior to my Wedding on November 5th, 2016. Guess what, I got 1 out of these 3 services breaching our agreement. On August 31 he and I met to select my up light color at our... Read More wedding venue and on September 20th I submitted to this man our song list. 2 nights before our wedding I emailed him that the bridal party wanted to add 1 more song, he responded that it was perfectly fine but that he had food poisoning 4 days ago and would not be DJ'ing for our wedding. Now it doesn't take a medical degree to know that food poisoning is a 24 hour illness NOT week long. So I did some research, it didn't take long to find out that DJ Smooth took on another event the same day as ours and even posted it on his Facebook page! GENIUS. He did however, send a lame replacement DJ who delayed our wedding 30 minutes getting his equipment ready. Now the worst part, I had NO MC and NO UP LIGHTS! I kindly confronted Mr. DJ regarding this days later requesting a partial refund and he replied with a forged email claiming that my venue coordinator said that the up lights were not pre-approved. Not only does the venue NOT get involved with vendor agreements (which he posses the vendor policy), they weren't aware I was using up lights for them to intervene anyways. It was painfully obvious how the entire original email written by the event coordinator was well written in one font, yet the very last sentence regarding up lights in the version sent by DJ Smooth was in a different font with VERY POOR GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION. This was his way of covering himself for the up lights so that he could use them for his other event on the same day.

2016-12-05T21:08:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Mrs.Dunn, I am so sorry that you feel this way about our services. First and foremost, We did not want to miss your wedding for any reason, but unfortunately, I didn't feel well, so I sent you another DJ that was very professional. It... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel V

Loved them! DJ Smooth B was just fabulous! Great to work with. He really knows how to work the flow of the party. No lie y'all, everything was just perfect when it came to the DJ and MC. I had over 200 people at my wedding. My friends and family can't stop singing their praises... Read More and are even wanting to use Any Event for their own functions. Thanks to them, guests were telling me our wedding was one of the best they'd ever been to. Book Any Event as quick as you can, cause they're blowin' up!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Carly J

DJ Smooth B was great to work with! He made our party so much fun and played every song we requested. We also used their limo service and when we wanted to end our reception early they were st the venue in 10 minutes. The set up is very clean looking and there isn't a million... Read More wires everywhere. My only issue was the email system. Everytime I got an email I would get an automatic response but then another response shortly from DJ Smooth, it was just confusing to me. Overall super great though!! Will recommend him to friends!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Ciara o

Recently purchased photo booth services for our wedding and it was a hit! Broderick and his staff were absolutely awesome!Pictures came out great, guest loved the wide variety of props. They and arrived on time and very nice. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Brittany W

Any event DJs and more was excellent! The staff was professional, the lighting was perfect, and the music was great! My night was perfect! I would recommend this vendor any day!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 S P

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

AMAZING! DJ Smooth B was the DJ for my 8/27/16 wedding and he is absolutely fantastic. The music he played was exactly what we were looking for and it kept everybody moving on the dance floor all night long. We had a tragedy with the other photo booth company that we hired,... Read More but DJ Smooth B saved the day! At the last minute he provide a state of the art Photo Booth and the photo booth was awesome and so much fun. DJ Smooth B also provided uplighting for our venue and it was perfect. My only regret is that I did not book my photo booth through him to begin with! DJ Smooth B is professional, prompt and exceptional at what he does. Thank you DJ Smooth B for everything you did to make our wedding as seamless and wonderful as possible.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

I am the mother of the bride. My daughter got married on August 6,2016 and we used Any Event DJ's and more. WONDERFUL!!! Very professional. The MC was very energetic and kept everything flowing. I highly recommended Any Event DJ's and More for any event that your are... Read More having.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Sonia D

We love Any Event DJ's and More they were an awesome company to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone..

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Pamela M

We booked Any Events DJs and our DJ was Brodrich and MC for the evening was Nina. WOW. I mean words can’t express how amazing this team was. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this DJ. Seriously- look no further, stop searching and just book this DJ now. Just to give you some background on... Read More us- I'm 33 and my husband is 38. we had a reception mixed with young professionals, Executives, lots of family young and old and close friends - total around 180 guests. WE HAD THE BEST RECEPTION EVER. All of our family and friends were asking and talking about the DJ during and after the wedding. We heard things like “Wedding of the century” and “Most epic wedding ever” from our wedding guests. Once the music started the dance floor was PACKED and stayed that way ALL NIGHT LONG. People that do not normally dance were out there dancing! People that I assumed could possibly leave early were standing at the end with sparklers. There was never a dull or awkward moment. The transitions were perfect and the announcements were flawless. Even the names were pronounced perfectly, (and we had some crazy Louisiana names!) We have such wonderful memories that will last a lifetime with our family and friends. I have been to a lot of weddings and I have to say Any Events DJs executed everything flawlessly- from the processional music to the reception. Nina is the best MC out there. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Just book them NOW.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Brodrick aka DJ Smooth B was our DJ for our wedding on June 12th and he was awesome. He did a great job with the introductions and keeping everything moving. He played the songs that we had requested and kept the dance floor full. I really just remember dancing my butt off and... Read More being sad when the last song played. We also had a photo booth, uplighting, and a monogram. Everyone from his company was friendly and nice. All of my guests loved the photo booth and I got a copy of all the photos that were taken and they are hilarious. DJ Smooth B was always available to answer any of my questions and returned my emails quickly. We thought we got great services for a great price. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

We absolutely LOVED our DJ from Any Event DJs and More. I have never actually been to a wedding where people has commented on the music and dancing so much - and people, weeks after our wedding, are still raving about how amazing the music was, how much fun they had dancing, and... Read More how every single song was perfect. Thanks Smooth B