Aphrodite Wedding Photography

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

39 Sunset Drive, Dover, NH Serving Covering NH, ME, and MA (603) 502-3175

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jaclyn M

Jennifer was amazing. Her photos blew us away, they were even better than we could have imagined. I have received so many compliments on how our photos turned out! She was very friendly and easy to work with, I would highly recommend Aphrodite Photography!

Professional & Talented

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jennifer E

Jennifer was the third photographer we interviewed to photograph our wedding, and I'm glad we went with her! She was friendly, accommodating, and was willing to work within our budget. We have only seen a few pictures from our wedding, but I love them! It is hard to wait the two... Read More months to get the CD of all your prints, but I know it will be worth it!

9.7.12

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Carolyn R

Jennifer was awesome to work with! I have only seen a few sneak peeks of my photos, but so far I like what I see! Jennifer and her assistant were on point all night, taking photos like crazy! For the few that I have had the privilege of viewing thus far, she did an excellent job... Read More of capturing the emotion of our big day. I cant wait to see more!

Friendly, Professional, Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/11/2011 Cara M

Jennifer at Aphrodite Wedding Photography was just great. I planned my wedding from abroad and she made it very easy. She was delightful to have around while getting ready and she was EVERYWHERE at the reception. The photos are lovely.

Fantastic photos, a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Terrie M

We hired Jennifer of Aphrodite to photograph our wedding. We were incredibly impressed by her easy manner, attention to detail, and creativity. She was fun to work with, and really listened to what we wanted. I would absolutely recommend her and would use her again in a... Read More heartbeat!

Fantastic Photography!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Elisabeth G

We found Jennifer and Aphrodite Wedding Photography about a year before our wedding date, and after meeting with her we decided we wanted her to take our photos right then! We decided to do an engagement shoot, and based on those pictures we could not wait to see what she did... Read More for the wedding! And WOW! We just got our photos back and I've gotten the chance to experience my wedding all over again!! Her work is fantastic! And working with Jennifer during this whole process was a pleasure. She's so open and energetic to be around, you can tell how much she loves her job (and believe me, it shows!). If you're looking for a fabulous person who can take amazing pictures for you to treasure of your special event, you've found her! And Jennifer, thank you SO much for our pictures! You rock! :)

Professional & Beautiful

Reviewed on 12/20/2010 Margaret K

Jennifer was fantastic to work with and took beautiful photographs. I can only imagine her demand growing.