Wedding Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists and more!

Appease Inc. is an on-location bridal hair, makeup and spa team. We give our brides the celebrity treatment! Hair styling, Airbrush makeup, tattoo coverage, eyelashes, massage, mani/pedi's and hair extensions are only a few of the bridal glamour services we offer. Call us today!

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

Glendale Heights, IL
Chicago and Suburbs

Very satisfied

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Claudia V

Everything was great! The staff was very professional and did a great job! I'm so glad I selected Appease for such an important part of our big day!

Blushing Bride Package

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Colleen C

The Blushing Bride Package was worth it on so many levels! Massage, mani-pedi, hair, and makeup! Everyone I worked with was amazing and friendly. My makeup and hair trial was at their Lombard location which is beautiful. I would recommend them to everyone, even those who... Read More aren't getting married.

Furthered my vision

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Kristin K

I knew the look I was going for on my wedding day and Appease hair/makeup helped make that happen. I had some particular major problems with my skin on my wedding day that they were able to hide- I was so grateful for their expertise. They were also really fun and willing to... Read More change things that I and my bridesmaid weren't totally happy about.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Staci H

I used Carrie and Carla for my wedding in May and was admittedly a little skeptical about booking them for my wedding having never used them previously. That being said, I was extremely pleased with how everything came out and am so happy that I took the leap of faith on them... Read More From the trial run, where they invited me to their salon or offered to come to me they did a great job of asking questions and understanding what I wanted in my wedding day look. They asked for several pictures and really nailed the hair and make up that I wanted. They arrived on-time for our wedding day and even got ahead of schedule as they completed all of the bridesmaids looks! My makeup was just like I imagined and even though the initial updo on my wedding day wasn't "perfect" she was more than happy to make the adjustments that I requested so that I was happy. After Carrie was done she was even offered to run to the front desk at the hotel to meet my florist so that I didn't need to run down there myself.... she really went above and beyond. If you're looking for a service to come to you and that can do your entire bridal party you can't go wrong with Appease!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Nathan B

We used Appease for both our hair and makeup for all the bridesmaids, the bride and the mothers. To say people were impressed would be an understatement. Throughout the entire night and after the wedding we all got tons of compliments on how beautiful we looked and we owe most... Read More of that to the ladies of Appease. Thank you for making me look my best on the most special day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Yuliya P

I would not recommend working with this company. They put me through a lot of unnecessary stress chasing them down and trying to figure out details with them. The day of my wedding, the makeup/hair people were also mean and rude for reasons I still don't understand. All of my... Read More other vendors seemed like they just love working with people to make their day special, but this was the opposite at Appease, I just don't think they care much about it at all, they just want to make money. If you want to avoid stress on your wedding day I would avoid working with Appease.

Hair makeup

Reviewed on 4/24/2015 Nandita S

Loved working with carrie, jen and jonathan. Best to work with!!! Good communication. Great personalities and great work!

Great Partner for you Wedding Day!!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Brie M

I could not be more happy and pleased with my hair and makeup wedding services from Appease! Cathy did an amazing job with my hair and was so willing to work with me to make sure I was happy. Laura did a great job with my makeup as well! I felt like I still looked like myself... Read More just a little more glamorous which is exactly what I wanted! Cathy, Laura and Carla also did a great job with all the bridesmaids, moms, flower girls and grandmas...all in all they did 12 people and everything went smoothly. I received so many compliments at my wedding and requests for who provided the service. Again, a HUGE thank you to the Appease team for making my day magical and exactly like I hoped!

Budget Friendly & Professional

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Monica P

I absolutely love working with appease and Iris who did our hair and make up for the bridal party. Everyone looked beautiful. I couldn't ask for a better person to work with than Iris. She just has an eye and understanding for what your looking for and makes it come alive. I... Read More couldn't be more happier with my choice of hair and make up on our wedding day. Thank you appease! Monica

Great Quality and Value

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alexandra T

I would highly recommend Appease to any NYC bride. The ease of having at home service on the day of was invaluable. When I wasn't happy with my first hair trial, Carrie (who was great with email correspondence) quickly sent me another stylist free of charge and I loved her.... Read More Jasmine my new stylist, did a fantastic job on the day of with both my hair and my bridesmaids'. My hair looked exactly like the picture I sent her, and didn't move an inch, an amazing fete considering the extremely windy weather. Jonathon did my make-up, and gave me the natural (albeit enhanced) look I was going for. Like, Jasmine, he was extremely personable, and set the whole party at ease. My only issue, was that not enough time was built into the schedule to accommodate all of my 3 girls' up-do requests. Fortunately, for a nominal fee, Jasmine was able to travel with us to the venue and finish up. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise, as she was able to help out with last minute touch-ups before the ceremony began. Overall, I was thrilled with my experience and can't thank them enough.

just hire them

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 elizabeth M

They were amazing, really accommodating and so nice. I danced all night and my hair stayed perfect, as well as my makeup. They listen to the bride, and the wedding party, and they are extremely helpful

Pricey, but fabulous outcome

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jill P

I loved my make up artist Janessa. She listened and did exactly what I wanted. She was knowledgeable and professional and a sweet person. I did not care for the fact that the owner did not allow me to tip my stylist with cash. Instead she charged my credit card for the tip... Read More portion. I would have preferred to ensure giving my stylist cash to ease my peace of mind that she was compensated adequately for her good work. $70 for a trial, and $130 for wedding day make up (air brush) was a bit pricey, but it came out beautiful and I received so many compliments.

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Paola C

They were amazing! Their service went beyond my expectations and will definitively recommend to other brides! Awesome!

Happy Bride! Thanks Appease!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Pamela O

I contacted Appease four days before my wedding after my previously hired hair and make-up person showed an amount of unprofessionalism I could no longer take (i.e. charging us more than they said originally, changing our end time, etc.) Carla and Carrie came to the rescue and... Read More couldn't have been more phenomenal! They are an organized business and listened to what I wanted and made sure they could offer it before scheduling me and my bridal party. On the day of the wedding, they were on time, listened to the bridal party and what they wanted, and were personable and easy to work with. All the girls looked awesome! Also, even though one of the girls initially had said she only wanted hair done because she never liked any make-up services she had received before, after seeing the others with their make-up, she changed her mind; Carla agreed to do her make up too and did a great job (the bridesmaid said it was the first time she ever got her make-up professionally done and actually liked it). Before taking off they touched up a few things the girls asked for (ie re-do curl, bobby pin piece of hair, etc.), gave us a little powder and lipstick to touch up our make-up in case we felt we needed it, and put my veil on for me (I was nervous to mess up my hair). So nice! Our photographers noticed how well they did and what great customer service they had and even asked us what the company name was so they could refer future brides to them. You can't go wrong with these two!

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Melissa J

Carla did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. She asked questions to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. Emails and phone calls were answered promptly and she was very professional. She was very accommodating by doing my trial on a day that they normally don't.... Read More I would definitely recommend Appease!

Amazing Airbrush Services

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Jen

Carla did a great job with my airbrush make-up. She was very professional and very friendly.

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Anna S

I loved the stylist, she was amazing. My makeup was great, I loved it the most because I still looked like myself just with great makeup, and my hair was also great. I loved my makeup because even after all the dancing, my makeup still looked great.

Great service

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Aimee S

We were very happy with how our hair and makeup was done for the wedding day. Carrie and Carla were great to work with, they did a great job.

Good for the price

Reviewed on 7/03/2013 Jillian O

Appease was one of the very few vendors I could find for hair and makeup for a bride + 2 for under $750. I think I paid about $500 overall. My artist was very friendly, the trial went great. She came to my apartment and we had fun chatting while she created a beautiful hair and... Read More make up style for me. The day of, she came to the hotel where we were getting ready and started with a bridesmaid who wears almost no make up. The makeup on this bridesmaid was done pretty heavily, despite her request for extremely light makeup, so she ended up removing a lot of it. She did a great job on the second person. My hair and makeup turned out lovely, but the hair wasn't the style we had done in the trial. I couldn't see this until it was finished and too late, which was frustrating. The style was pretty, just not what we had planned. Both the updo and makeup held up very well throughout the night, which was great.

great service

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Katrina R

Carla Was There For Me Every Step Of The Way. She Was Very Helpful And Flexible. EveryoneS Hair And Makeup Was Beautiful.

Looked great in the end, but with changes

Reviewed on 6/06/2013 Jennifer E

I loved how I looked the day of my wedding, and how my maids and moms looked. The trials were great, and helped determine what we wanted for myself. The day of, my hair was not done the same and needed to be adjusted. It was still not done the exact same, although close. One of... Read More my maids took quite some time to get her hair after many changes because it just did not look good. Very curly hair. In the end everyone looked amazing, just took some time. Overall the prices were some of the best for this service. I also liked knowing if one of the artists was sick, they have subs on hand.

Hair and Make-up

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Merideth H

SO AMAZING! Carrie and Laura were incredible! Carrie showed up and did hair for hours! Every single bridesmaid (I had 6), plus my mom and my flower girl as well as myself. We all looked amazing! Everyone loved their hair (how often does that happen where everyone loves... Read More their hair...never!) She was so sweet and friendly, too. My hair was incredible and stayed all night long-in fact everyone's hair held up through hours of dancing! Laura was the make-up artist and she was fantastic. People who didn't pay for make-up ended up getting it done because it looked so good. I've never felt so beautiful in my whole life! Pay the extra for the air-brush...so worth it! Plus they give you a foundation, lip liner, and lip gloss for touch-ups!! I wish I could have them do my hair and make-up everyday!

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Lindsey T

I hired Carla and her team for my New Years Eve wedding. Carla did an awesome job on both my hair and makeup. I normally don't wear makeup or do my hair and we were able to work together to create the exact look I wanted. The best part of the experience was having a trial a... Read More few months before the wedding. I was able to update my look for the wedding without the anxiety of not knowing what I would look like. Plus they came to my hotel room for the wedding which was super convenient. Carla is very sweet and easy to work with. I would recommend her a million times over. FANTASTIC!

Very happy with Appease

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Audrey P

I was a little worried about using a "company" for our hair and makeup. But I was proven wrong. Carla did the hair for my entire bridal party and mine and my mom's makeup. I was INCREDIBLY pleased with how it turned out. Before planning my wedding, I had no idea this was a whole... Read More industry. Carrie was great in working with me to answer all my questions pre-wedding. Carla came to do a trial with me and really listened to my ideas and feedback. She is truly an artist. We were so happy we chose Appease. They were affordable and very talented.

Professional, Experienced, WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Katerina S

Laura did my hair and make-up and she was awesome! She is very professional, completely knows what she is doing and made me look like a million bucks! I love that Appease takes on lump sum from you (tip included) and they are very good about getting back to you and setting up... Read More your appointments. Great to work with. Definitely, 100% recommed!

TO Appease Inc.