Voted one of America's top 30 rental companies

Our incredible inventory includes tenting, draping, design services, lounge furniture, linens, chair covers, accessories, tabletop. We invite you to schedule an appointment in our Edina showroom to begin designing your unforgettable day!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Portable Restrooms, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

5801 Clearwater Drive, Minnetonka, MN (952) 942-3399

Fantastic service and beautiful linens and centerpieces

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Erika S

I worked with Katiee from Apres and she was terrific. Not only did she help me decide on a design for my reception, but she also lended a hand on other wedding planning aspects (flowers, videographer, etc). She was honest with me about what items I could save money on and I... Read More appreciated her help every step of the way. In the end, the reception looked just how I envisioned it and Katiee was an integral part in that.

Staff was incredibly helpful

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Angela S

When looking for chairs for our small, short outdoor ceremony, we knew we didn't want to spend a lot of money. When the initial quote from Apres came in a little higher than we expected, the staff very patiently worked with us to find something that would fit our budget. After a... Read More couple months of back and forth, we were able to come up with a plan that worked within our budget. The other vendor we were able to use at that site was very unresponsive and wouldn't work with us at all. HUGE thanks to Karla at Apres for all of her help!

Great Quality

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Lindsay M

I used Apres for my December 1st wedding. I used a altar, chair covers and linens. The quality was great. Everything looked like it had never been used before! They are very nice at the office, where I went to discuss what I needed. They were always very easy to reach for... Read More whenever I had questions. I really wanted to use draping with them because it looked so great, unfortunately our venue wasn't appropriate for draping. I am sure whatever event you have in mind Apres can help!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Shannon M

Beautiful linens, great service. Katiee was fantastic to work with, and put together the perfect look for my reception space. Very easy to work with and flexible. They were able to get the one missing piece (chargers) to the venue on time.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Courtney K

We had a backyard wedding, so we got our tent, tables, and chairs through Apres. They are great! We had a million questions and they were very patient and helpful with us figuring out all the details! They delivered and set everything up a few days before the wedding, and tore... Read More it down a few days after, which was nice so we didn't feel rushed when it came to getting it all decorated in time!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Karen B

My husband and I had a great experience working with Apres Party and Tent Rental to select linens for our cocktail hour and head table. Not only to they have an endless selection of beautiful décor, but their staff was so easy to work with and so accommodating. We had the... Read More pleasure of working with Katiee, who helped us select the perfect lace overlay for our head table, making it the focal point of our ballroom. She also helped us complete our vision of an elegant, romantic cocktail hour using their soft blush linens – it truly was the perfect touch! Thank you Katiee and Apres for adding elements of elegance to our reception!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Gina W

If I could give zero stars I would have. My experience with this rental company was the absolute worst of the entire wedding planning process. They wasted three months of my time as initially they said they could do our order no problem, but when we wanted to save a couple... Read More hundred and do the set up ourselves, it suddenly changed to that they could no longer help us out. Although I called to talk to a manager multiple times and left my number, of course they were always "busy", I never heard back from an actual manager. Not only that, but when the sale representative we were working with suddenly decided it was not an option for us to set up the decorations we wanted ourselves, I asked to speak to a manager. She would not put them on and after placing me on hold multiple times stated, "the managers have no interest in speaking with you, and I am not spending any more time on this", followed by hanging up on me. So if you do chose them, make sure you are spending a lot of money or they will probably drop you as a customer. Also hope that you don't have any problems because if you do, you will not be able to speak to a manager as they have no interest in talking to you.

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Shannon T

Great choices for linens and offered a lot of ideas for decor. They were very flexible and as we made changes to amounts and added chargers the week of the wedding they accomodated us quickly. We originally started with another linen company and were not happy with their... Read More service and professionalism and made the switch to Apres. That was the best decision we could have made. The linens and chargers were breathtaking and I would certainly work with them again. Lthompson

Tablecloth rental with no hassle!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Becca H

Easy to work with and change number of items in your order as guest list changes easily. They let me pick up the order myself to save on a delivery fee as well! Would use their services again!

Best Customer Service

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Michelle S

Our salesperson, Kimi, was AWESOME. She was so helpful and didn't blink an eye at all the revisions I kept making up until the final days before our wedding. The quality of rentals was great too. I would definitely recommend this company for any rental needs!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Austyn N

We already knew what we wanted to rent. Just 4 tables, 6 tableclothes, and silverware. It took several calls to finally get an order done. The first one they lost track of, so it took another few calls to try and get through to someone again and place an order again. We kept... Read More getting bounced around between voicemail boxes. It was way harder than it needed to be to get an order placed. And then the receptionist was very unhelpful. She would say Katie was in her office, but we wouldn't get in contact with Katie for another few days still. And the receptionist got frustrated with us for being frustrated? I don't know why we were having so many issues. We just wanted to place an order; we already knew exactly what we needed! Took at least a week to get everything squared away! The only reason we didn't switch to Ultimate was because Apres is closer. I am thankful for Apres having everything we needed though.

Hoorah for Apres Rental!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Karen C

The service and staff at Apres were wonderful. Katie quickly figured out the look we hoped to create for our barn wedding and had wonderful ideas to compliment ours. Her taste is spot on, and her expertise immediately self-evident. The delivery men were also efficient and... Read More pleasant. We had one small order problem with the order, which the staff corrected immediately. From start to finish, it was easy to work with Apres. My college-age daughter has been employed by a wedding planner for three summers. She had advised, "Mom, this is the company that you are going to rent from." She proved to be right. Our whole family recommends Apres Party and Tent Rental for hassle-free rentals, terrific taste, and ever pleasant service.

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Vanessa P

We rented beautiful lanterns for our winter wedding from Apres for the centerpieces, aisle decorations, and staircase decorations. Absolutely beautiful!!! Great quality, size, and price! Very easy company to work with, and stunning showroom!

Apres and Andrea are great!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Kelly W

We worked with Andrea at Apres for our wedding rentals. Our wedding was at a private residence, so we basically built the ceremony, cocktail and reception areas from the ground up with her. From tents to chairs to tables to tablecloths to bars and everything in between! They... Read More have an amazing selection of anything you could want and help lay everything out so you can see what it will look like on the big day. The delivery and setup processes were painless for us. Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 kristin R

Working with Karla at Apres was a breeze! They decorated our event with cafe lights, and it completely changed the look of the room and added to the ambiance. They also delivered our tables and chairs without me even noticing. It was so nice to not even have to worry about the... Read More logistics on my wedding day. I highly recommend Apres for any event or wedding.

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Alyssa G

Katiee and everyone at Apres party and tent rental was amazing to work with. They helped me bring my vision for my DIY wedding venue to life! I couldn't have done it without all the suggestions, help, and design ideas from them. Their prices were fantastic and the reception... Read More looked incredible when we walked in. It was EXACTLY how I pictured it would be. I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Apres party and tent rental to any bride for her rental necessities.

Review for Apres

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Anne J

We only rented ceremony chairs from Apres (we initially ordered a tent too and were thinking about a space heater, but the weather was awesome so we cancelled those 3 days prior and got a 50% refund - which seems fair), and I wasn't there when the chairs were delivered and set... Read More up, but from what I hear it was a pretty quick and easy process. The chairs were very cute and classy and I think that the overall look was very nice. The only thing that was a little tricky is using their website. But that was a small thing. The sales person that we worked with was wonderful though, and she really understood what we were going for. I have never worked with this sort of a company before (party rentals), but given my lack of experience, I would still recommend them.

Knowledgeable, Creative

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Theresa W

What I really liked about Apres was that they knew my venue well, and were able to think outside the box. We had both ceremony and reception there, so we had to come up with a layout that wouldn't take forever to change over in half an hour, so Katiee sat with us to come up... Read More with the best option. Once they sent a quote they were able to make the changes we requested, since it came out to a lot more than expected. We trimmed it down to just tables and chairs, and found it was just as low to buy linens as it was to rent from Apres. They were a little later in setting up than mentioned, which didn't cause a huge issue, but with everything else going on that day, it was distracting to have to call and find out the status. Otherwise set up and take down went very smoothly with their team, though, and they were super fast! I'm not sure if they were the cheapest option, but certainly worked for our purposes!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Meg C

I had so much fun picking out furniture and linens at this place! They made what could have been an incredibly overwhelming process really easy. Everything was so beautiful at the wedding venue. I could not have been any happier!

Perfect and Incredibly Helpful!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Meghan K

We worked with Katiee and we had a last minute venue change due to flooding. They were so flexible and helpful when we needed to make changes and accommodate different tables, ceiling draping, etc. She even helped my brainstorm new venues when I was completely without one! She... Read More was so incredibly helpful and our venue looked absolutely stunning! So glad we chose to work with them! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Cafe Lighting

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Megs M

We had Apres do our cafe lighting at the McNamara Alumni Center. They were the best value around which was why we chose them. They sent a photo ahead of time so we were both on the same page as to what was expected. They were easy to deal with and I didn't have to do much with... Read More them to get what was needed. The day of the event it went off perfectly. The lighting was hung as expected, it looked beautiful and there were no issues. I would recommend these guys, the price is right and they do a good job with little effort on your part.

Vendor sent incorrect linens

Reviewed on 12/27/2013

I set an appointment to look at linens and the person who my appointment with was not there (she had went out to lunch instead), so they had me meet with someone else who was available. I thought she was fine at first but I had to remind her multiple times to send me an... Read More estimate and remind her multiple times which linen I wanted the estimate for. I should have walked away at that point. On the day of the wedding - they sent the WRONG linens! I was not a part of the set-up so I had no idea until I walked into the reception room for the reception. Luckily - the linens that they sent DID work with my winter wonderland theme and were high quality. I emailed the vendor when I got back from my honeymoon letting them know their error, and a week later I had to call as I was still waiting on a refund (for a previous overpayment). I was really surprised that they didn't even try to call me when I emailed them letting them know of their error. It wasn't until I called looking for my refund that she apologized. I did not get any money back for their error. Overall, they didn't seem to care at all about my wedding or their mistake. The linens that they sent over were on time and were high quality, but still WRONG. Based on the horrible service and wrong linens, I just would not recommend Apres to anyone.

Worst company ever, don't use!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Sarah W

Horrible, horrible, horrible!! Did not get half the stuff we PAID for appear at the venue and they haven't refunded us yet. They acted as though it was no big deal that we had to set their rental product up even though we were paying them to do it! Not normal when you are... Read More spending that much!! They forgot our chair covers, the aisle runner and an entire wall of drapery, when I called the day of my wedding to see where it was, they response I received was there wasn't enough. They had done the venue before and measured and somehow we got stuck paying for this!!! I would never suggest them to anyone. The linens were beautiful that is all!

2013-07-29T15:38:35 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry for the problems that you encountered with Après. We value our customers, and were concerned when we learned about these issues. The missing draping panels were certainly our error. This is usually very simple to correct--however, we had no additional draping... Read Less Read More

Table Cloth Rental

Reviewed on 10/26/2012 Nicole H

We were in need of head table tableclothes. Our caterer told us that he only dealt with Apres. When I called they were very friendly and helpful. They were able to help me out with all of my needs. I decided that I would pick up the tableclothes myself to save a delivery charge.... Read More When I arrived all my rental items were ready for pick up. They also had someone walk everything out to my car for me.

Best service in the cities!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Emily S

Our reception was so gorgeous thanks to Becky from Après! She was amazing with her communication and I can't thank her enough for all the hard work and time she put into making our wedding affordable and memorable. We received so many compliments and I love looking at our... Read More wedding photos because our reception was one of a kind... Thanks Necky and thanks Après!!! xx Em