April Bennett Photography

Serving Charlottesville, Washington DC, Richmond, all places

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving Charlottesville, Washington DC, Richmond, all places (540) 451-1426

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Jordan H

I cannot say enough good things about April. Photography was one of the most important things to me when planning our wedding, and I did extensive research when it came to choosing a photographer. I am so happy to be able to say that it was totally worth it since it lead me to... Read More April. Prior to the wedding, she was always available for questions, and had several tools to assist me in making sure she was aware of the types of photos I was interested in and specific people I wanted in photos. She called to check in multiple times prior to the wedding. She was amazing to work with, acting as a calming presence during the inevitable chaos of the day. We had a very large bridal party, as well as many members of the extended family that needed to be included in photos, and April did an amazing job keeping everyone on track and getting the formal pictures done so everyone could enjoy the day without getting frustrated or being demanding at all. She and her second shooter (Bethany) even managed to get some amazing pictures of our baby girl as well in the midst of capturing all the wedding moments. As for the pictures themselves, they are truly exceptional. April captured the emotions of the day so perfectly, from the anticipation of getting ready, the joy of the ceremony and the fun (and craziness!) of the reception. I am so thankful we will have these images to remember our amazing day.

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Abby M

April Bennett is an amazing photographer. We would wholeheartedly recommend her, and have, to friends and family. She did an engagement session and covered our rehearsal dinner at the Paramount Theater and wedding at Mount Ida Farm. We had a package with hi-definition photos... Read More and a professional leather bound album. We absolutely love all of our photographs and will always be grateful to have such beautiful memories. April has the ability to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera and capture authentic moments of laughter, excitement, joy and warmth. Guests continue to compliment us on her and our photographs. I cannot say enough good things about April as a person, how easy it was to work with her and the quality of her work.