Custom Stationery + Design Studio

April Lynn Designs is an award-winning wedding stationery and design studio located in the heart of Langhorne. We believe your wedding stationery serves a much larger purpose than simply inviting guests to your celebration. Instead, we believe your stationery represents your very first opportunity to unequivocally share your story – the one so unique to you and your journey as a couple – with your guests. With a strong focus on custom wedding stationery and paper goods, while we’re designing we want to hear every detail of your relationship – the hobbies you enjoy together, the cities you’ve loved to call home, and the colors and textures that make your heart skip a beat. We cannot wait to work together to create your stationery brand. Let’s send snail mail so unique it deserves a frame.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

106 South Bellevue Ave, Langhorne, PA (267) 888-6095

SUCH ELEGANCE

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

To be completely honest, this is my FIRST online review. After searching aimlessly on the internet for DIY invitations, I decided my time could actually be better use for something else like planning a wedding. So I found April Lynn Designs (7 minutes from y house) and decided... Read More to give her a try. My fiancé and I met with April and immediately knew she would be creating our wedding invitations. Her office was filled with such character and inspiration and displayed numerous creations which we were excited to use in our own design. April was so helpful and made the invitation process easy. She had a ton of examples which gave us a clear direction of where we wanted to go with our design. She was able to customize specific designs and created an amazing invitation which blew us away. We then decided that we would use April for all our stationary needs which was a smart decision on our end! April was so quick to respond to our every need and request. She was easily accessible and truly gave 110% to make our wedding stationary special. Every need we had (invitations, favor tags, ribbon, programs and even extra paper) April came through on time and delivered an amazing product. Our guests were so impressed with our invitations and programs and could not stop talking about how elegant they looked. We were so happy that we found April Lynn Designs. If you are searching for a DIY invitation online STOP wasting your time. Let April handle all your stationary needs so you can actually spend your time on more important things....like a seating chart. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Amazing April

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jill B

After viewing her beautiful work on her website, I knew I definitely wanted to use April for my wedding invites. In the beginning all I knew was that I wanted something a bit different, and something that accents our rustic/woodsy themed wedding at a sheep farm/b&b. April was... Read More kind enough to put so much time and thought into some amazing ideas for us. When she suggested wood invites, I LOVED the idea. April proceeded to create such a beautiful design that was engraved on our invites, as well as beautiful inserts that were tied together with the invite by a strip of flannel fabric, twine and a cute little button. They were so elegantly cozy - more beautiful than I ever imagined. Even the envelopes were lined with the same flannel print - such a wow factor! The little details were amazing (I also can't forget the adorable sheep on the custom map she made)! April even made custom stamps for us, custom wood tags for our favors, and beautiful menus to match everything. I couldn't have chosen a better vendor. April was so incredibly responsive, patient and kind. Throughout our conversations I can say I've made a new friend! April Lynn Designs truly goes above and beyond. There's no one better! Thank you SO much April!

STOP! You have fund your stationary guru!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

It's not every time in one's life that get to get married... twice but my husband and I do - and thank goodness for April!!! My husband Joe and I planned a destination wedding and an at home reception and utilized April Lynn Designs for all of our stationary needs!! April's... Read More creativity and ability to take our vision and apply it to all of our stationary was amazing. Joe and I were thrilled with the save the dates, invitations, seating chart and table cards that April designed for us. All of the stationary captured our personalities and were a huge hit with all of our guests! Guests are still talking about our PASSPORT invite for our destination wedding to Jamaica!!! Thank you April for everything! I can not stop telling every new bride and groom I meet all about April Lynn Designs! Do not hesitate setting up your consolidation with April TODAY! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Genene J

I highly recommend April Lynn Designs. Honestly, I love April. It’s not only because of her creativity, but her super sweet personality. Working with her was like working with a friend. We used her services for our invitations and mirrored seating chart decal. The invitations... Read More were so elegant and really helped to set a lovely tone for our wedding. Our guests were thrilled to receive them. For the seating chart, I came to her very last minute but she got it done so quickly. I knew that I count on her. She was so easy to work with and made it stress free. I want to throw another party just so I could hire April again!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Angela D

My husband John and I went to April after receiving a recommendation to use her company for our invitations. When we arrived for our appointment, we immediately felt comfortable around her. April understood exactly what we were thinking, and offered some recommendations to help... Read More pull all of our ideas together. She has a true talent for what she does, and can make your dreams a reality! We loved working with her!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Tara V

I heard about April Lynn Designs from my cousin who had used April's services for wedding invitations. The moment I met April I knew I clicked with her and her work is fabulous! She was always helpful, responsive and patient with all of my requests regarding wedding... Read More invitations, seating charts, and thanks you cards. I was sad when the wedding was over because my work with April had ended but I look forward to working with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 REBECCA R

I did a lot of searching for the perfect wedding invitation suite! I kept looking at page after page on the standard invitation websites, and nothing was meeting the vision I had in my mind. I decided I needed to find a stationer that would help capture my vision. I did some... Read More research and came across April! She is so friendly, professional, and is extremely organized! She was able to design exactly what I had envisioned and also added her creative touch. The finished product of my invitation suite was absolutely beautiful! I got so many calls, texts and Facebook messages from our guests saying that they were the prettiest invitations they had ever received! Some even said they did not want to send back the RSVP because the invitation suite was just so beautiful, they didn’t want to ruin it. :) April was also able to carry the same theme out from our invitations to our day of stationary. She made our programs, welcome bag inserts, escort cards, and menu cards. Throughout the reception, I continued to get compliments about how beautiful our wedding stationary was! April was awesome about working within my budget and her process from start to finish was so efficient. She is also very responsive to emails! My sister is getting married next year and I already told her, I know who to go to for all of your stationary needs! :) Thanks so much April! You seriously rock at what you do! :)

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Allison C

AMAZING WORK! I was given a list of 3 stationary artists from my wedding planner and as soon as I hit April's front page, I knew she was the designer for me! I was a bride that loved Glitz & Gam and glitter/sparkles. April was SO accommodating to me not only with time... Read More constraints but also with helping me add sparkle wherever I could. She hand painted sparkles on my seating chart which really made it pop! I came to her 5 months before my wedding (As a bride, give yourself more time that way you can really let yourself and April have a creative mind). Even with time not on our side, I have to say my stationary was just BEAUTIFUL! Words cannot describe how pleased and overjoyed I was with the work that April did. She was a pleasure to work with and always answered any questions or fixed edits in a timely manner! I would not suggest anyone else!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Dawn L

I can't say enough good things about April from April Lynn Designs! I searched high and low to find the PERFECT stationery that was both elegant and affordable and we are so grateful that we found April! I was nervous that we wouldn't be able to find exactly what we wanted to... Read More get within our budget without sacrificing quality and April put my mind at ease from the very first time we met her! She was able to give us EXACTLY what we wanted within our price range! Our invitations were perfect! Everyone raved about them! We loved our invitations so much and we were so impressed with her work that we also had April design a beautiful seating chart (which hangs on my wall in my closet now), elegant welcome bag inserts as well as door hangers for our hotel guests! They were all a hit and we received so many compliments. We are still receiving compliments on our invitations and it has almost been a year since we were married! April made the process so easy and she was amazing to work with! We will absolutely be using her for any future staionery needs. Thank you so much, April! You're the top of your class in what you do! Love, Dawn & Vicki 9/3/2016 :)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kirstin G

I highly recommend April Lynn Designs! I used April for my wedding invitations and stationary (escort cards, hashtag signs, etc.). Everything came out gorgeous! She can pretty much do anything when it comes to stationary so your invitations can be personalized to your own style.... Read More My invitations were beautiful and of high quality - they really set the tone for my wedding day that I was looking for. April herself is great to work. She is super organized and always got back to my emails very quickly. It was a pleasure working with April and her work truly is beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Anastasia S

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!! My husband and I were and are so in love with ALL of our stationary and invitations. We could not of been more thrilled AND all of our guests loved every piece! ***beware you have to pay half of the price before you see a computer copy and half to pay... Read More completely before seeing it in person*** that was our ONLY big worry, but April went above and beyond. We we're very nervous if it didn't turn out how we expected but it was more than we ever imagined!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Alaura B

I absolutely LOVED my invitations! I was SO stingy with giving them out because they were SOO pretty I did not want to waste them!! LOL I was referred to April through a friend and I now refer EVERYONE to her! She is absolutely amazing and will help you with your budget! I had a... Read More vision in mind for what I wanted and April helped bring that to paper! She has LOTS of samples for you to browse through to get an idea of what certain colors, card stocks, foils, etc. will look/feel like! She is GREAT with telling you how to cut costs without compromising what you want. I cannot thank April enough for everything!!! She does not disappoint!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Teresa G

I absolutely loved my invitations! I wanted an acrylic invitation and I was not able to find someone who could bring my vision to life. I luckily found April in my searches and we were able to make it a reality. She was very easy to work with and would always respond quickly to... Read More any questions or comments I had. My invitations were beautiful and had the wow factor that I wanted. Many guests (even my husband’s friends) commented on how different and unique they were. I highly recommend April for not only invitations, but table numbers, place cards and social media signs.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kristin R

Where to start about how perfect my invitations were!! April helped me make my vision a reality. The process of choosing the perfect invitation was overwhelming to me. Honestly my now husband was shocked when I told him how much we'd be spending on invitations, and I told him... Read More trust me! When we received our invitations he apologized and said he should of never doubted me, that they were stunning and worth the money. We went with a black invitation with a rose gold foil and they were just gorgeous! I received so many compliments when people started receiving them. All saying they were most beautiful and elegant invitation they had ever seen. They really set the tone for what I wanted the feel for our wedding to be! April is so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Tracie D

April is the best! From the second I emailed her she was beyond professional and organized. We felt that she completely understood our vision and was happy to work with us along the way. She made everything so easy for us and everything came out perfectly from the invites to day... Read More of stationary. We also felt the prices were very reasonable for her amazing work! Would highly recommend april!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Erin S

From the very start, April was truly amazing! She listened to all of our crazy and at times, scatterbrained invitation ideas, and somehow, miraculously managed to put them together PERFECTLY! She combined our rustic wood look, with the rose gold sparkle that I love so much to... Read More make the most gorgeous wedding invitations I have ever seen! And...I'm not alone! We had so many compliments about our invitations as people received them! Even now, 5 months later, our invitations are always being mentioned! You can't go wrong if you choose April to do your wedding invitations!! As a side note, I had planned to do my own seating chart, but ran out of time! April checked in with me a week or so before the wedding just to see how things were going and asked if I needed anything...I asked if there was anyway she could put a seating chart together for me in such a short time frame, and she pulled it together to match our invitations! She's just awesome and so is her work!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stasia F

From my very first meeting with April I knew I needed her to design our custom wedding invitations. She somehow managed to take my ideas and turn them into something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined all while being such a pleasure to work with! We have received... Read More tons of compliments on everything from our invitations to our day of stationary. She even hand drew a sketch of our venue on the invitation envelope flap! She is beyond talented and an all around kind person. I am constantly recommending her to everyone I meet!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Janeen K

April was excellent to work with through the entire process. We came in with some ideas for our invitations and had a theme in mind. She was able to get a feel for exactly what we wanted (even though we weren't exactly sure) at that very first meeting with her. She even helped... Read More us with a solution when it was time to put everything together and she realized that the twine we had chosen was going to cause our postage costs to be enormous. She was a pleasure to work with and we were so very happy with our invitations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Alisha A

We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with April Lynn Designs for our wedding stationary. April was professional, prompt and such a sweetheart to work with throughout the entire process! That made her an absolute dream during the crazy planning process. Our invitations... Read More and ceremony signage were STUNNING! We have so many guest's who saved our invites as they were far too pretty to throw out after the big event. Look no further for an invitation vendor....this is your girl!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ilene T

We used April to do all of our wedding stationary and invitations. Everything turned out perfect. April was so helpful throughout the entire process and made the most perfect invites to fit our style. She was so prompt with answering all of my questions and emails too! We... Read More loved the way our invites turned out and received so many compliments on them! We had her do all of our stationary for our wedding (signs/place cards) so that it all matched and it was just beautiful. I can't recommend her enough, if you are looking for custom invites April is where you should go!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jamie M

April is the best in the business. She was fantastic from day one. Our wedding was in Philadelphia and we told her we wanted a Philly skyline theme with certain colors, and she nailed what we wanted in the first proof. It was absolutely perfect. We used her for our save the... Read More dates, our invitations, and we're now going to be working on our thank you cards. I can't recommend her enough. She makes everything so easy from envisioning what you want for your stationary, making payments seamless, and delivering the product to you. She even offered to have one of our friends pickup our seating charts and table numbers at her house because we were coming down to the wire and needed to figure out how to pick them up before the wedding day. She responds quickly to all emails and makes changes within just a few hours. She is so, so great. We received so many compliments on everything that she did from the save the date, invitations, seating charts and table numbers. Everyone kept saying how beautiful they were all night. I highly recommend her for any of your stationary needs for any event!! Thank you so much, April!! You're the best!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Sarah H

April is fantastic. My invitation concept was just outside my budget. I wanted gold foil everything. April worked with me to create a package that didn't sacrifice on the style but still kept me within budget for my 120 invitations. We wound up with gold foil invitations, belly... Read More bands, and liners. She was incredibly accommodating and super prompt. Every email I sent her was responded to by the next day (most of the time it was the same day). The invitations are gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them. I would highly recommend April to anyone needing invitations.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Christine

April was amazing! We used her for our Save the Dates, Invitations, programs, and table signs. She did such a beautiful job reworking everything as I made changes. I loved the Philadelphia theme of them all, it made it tie together so nicely. She was really a pleasure to work... Read More with. I highly recommend her!

Perfect Invitations

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Jessica C

We were lucky enough to have April do our wedding invitations. I am not the most creative person and April was able to take a couple of random ideas I had and make them into beautiful invitations. She was very easy to get in touch with to make changes or add things. As a last... Read More minute thing, she squeezed in making programs for the wedding. I was so thankful she squeezed it in less then 2 weeks before the wedding. I would recommend, April for all things stationary for your wedding!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Melissa P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about April Lynn Designs. I used April for our wedding invitations, programs, hotel door hangers and welcome inserts for the hotel. From the beginning of planning to the end April was phenomenal to work with. She is extremely talented,... Read More helpful, professional and prompt . From our first appointment with her she listened very closely to what I wanted and also helped me to make decisions. Whenever I emailed her she would always respond back right away. Our wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful! Not only did we love them but all of my family and friends did as well. In fact, we loved our invitations and stationary so much that we put them in a shadow box and had them displayed at our wedding. I am so glad that I chose April Lynn Designs for our wedding invitations and stationary. She truly is a one stop shop and I highly recommend her to any bride. April, thank you again for creating the most romantic, fun and elegant wedding invitations and stationary for our wedding they were everything that we wanted!

April

I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I grew up dreaming about fairy tales and weddings and in December of 2011 my own dream came true when I married the love of my life. Growing up I always loved art class and when I was a sophomore in high school I was introduced to graphic design and fell in LOVE with it. It wasn’t until I was asked to design both of my best friends’ wedding invitations that my love for weddings and graphic design was combined into a new found love designing wedding stationery. There is so much love and emotion that surrounds a wedding and I feel so lucky to be a part of it!