Custom Stationery + Design Studio

We are a custom design studio that offers contemporary wedding stationery from save the dates to thank you cards. We are inspired by your vision of your perfect wedding day and will work with you to create this vision throughout your stationery. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.

Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

106 South Bellevue Ave, Langhorne, PA (267) 888-6095

SUCH ELEGANCE

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

To be completely honest, this is my FIRST online review. After searching aimlessly on the internet for DIY invitations, I decided my time could actually be better use for something else like planning a wedding. So I found April Lynn Designs (7 minutes from y house) and decided... Read More to give her a try. My fiancé and I met with April and immediately knew she would be creating our wedding invitations. Her office was filled with such character and inspiration and displayed numerous creations which we were excited to use in our own design. April was so helpful and made the invitation process easy. She had a ton of examples which gave us a clear direction of where we wanted to go with our design. She was able to customize specific designs and created an amazing invitation which blew us away. We then decided that we would use April for all our stationary needs which was a smart decision on our end! April was so quick to respond to our every need and request. She was easily accessible and truly gave 110% to make our wedding stationary special. Every need we had (invitations, favor tags, ribbon, programs and even extra paper) April came through on time and delivered an amazing product. Our guests were so impressed with our invitations and programs and could not stop talking about how elegant they looked. We were so happy that we found April Lynn Designs. If you are searching for a DIY invitation online STOP wasting your time. Let April handle all your stationary needs so you can actually spend your time on more important things....like a seating chart. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Amazing April

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jill B

After viewing her beautiful work on her website, I knew I definitely wanted to use April for my wedding invites. In the beginning all I knew was that I wanted something a bit different, and something that accents our rustic/woodsy themed wedding at a sheep farm/b&b. April was... Read More kind enough to put so much time and thought into some amazing ideas for us. When she suggested wood invites, I LOVED the idea. April proceeded to create such a beautiful design that was engraved on our invites, as well as beautiful inserts that were tied together with the invite by a strip of flannel fabric, twine and a cute little button. They were so elegantly cozy - more beautiful than I ever imagined. Even the envelopes were lined with the same flannel print - such a wow factor! The little details were amazing (I also can't forget the adorable sheep on the custom map she made)! April even made custom stamps for us, custom wood tags for our favors, and beautiful menus to match everything. I couldn't have chosen a better vendor. April was so incredibly responsive, patient and kind. Throughout our conversations I can say I've made a new friend! April Lynn Designs truly goes above and beyond. There's no one better! Thank you SO much April!

STOP! You have fund your stationary guru!!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

It's not every time in one's life that get to get married... twice but my husband and I do - and thank goodness for April!!! My husband Joe and I planned a destination wedding and an at home reception and utilized April Lynn Designs for all of our stationary needs!! April's... Read More creativity and ability to take our vision and apply it to all of our stationary was amazing. Joe and I were thrilled with the save the dates, invitations, seating chart and table cards that April designed for us. All of the stationary captured our personalities and were a huge hit with all of our guests! Guests are still talking about our PASSPORT invite for our destination wedding to Jamaica!!! Thank you April for everything! I can not stop telling every new bride and groom I meet all about April Lynn Designs! Do not hesitate setting up your consolidation with April TODAY! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Alaura B

I absolutely LOVED my invitations! I was SO stingy with giving them out because they were SOO pretty I did not want to waste them!! LOL I was referred to April through a friend and I now refer EVERYONE to her! She is absolutely amazing and will help you with your budget! I had a... Read More vision in mind for what I wanted and April helped bring that to paper! She has LOTS of samples for you to browse through to get an idea of what certain colors, card stocks, foils, etc. will look/feel like! She is GREAT with telling you how to cut costs without compromising what you want. I cannot thank April enough for everything!!! She does not disappoint!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Teresa G

I absolutely loved my invitations! I wanted an acrylic invitation and I was not able to find someone who could bring my vision to life. I luckily found April in my searches and we were able to make it a reality. She was very easy to work with and would always respond quickly to... Read More any questions or comments I had. My invitations were beautiful and had the wow factor that I wanted. Many guests (even my husband’s friends) commented on how different and unique they were. I highly recommend April for not only invitations, but table numbers, place cards and social media signs.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Kristin R

Where to start about how perfect my invitations were!! April helped me make my vision a reality. The process of choosing the perfect invitation was overwhelming to me. Honestly my now husband was shocked when I told him how much we'd be spending on invitations, and I told him... Read More trust me! When we received our invitations he apologized and said he should of never doubted me, that they were stunning and worth the money. We went with a black invitation with a rose gold foil and they were just gorgeous! I received so many compliments when people started receiving them. All saying they were most beautiful and elegant invitation they had ever seen. They really set the tone for what I wanted the feel for our wedding to be! April is so amazing!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Tracie D

April is the best! From the second I emailed her she was beyond professional and organized. We felt that she completely understood our vision and was happy to work with us along the way. She made everything so easy for us and everything came out perfectly from the invites to day... Read More of stationary. We also felt the prices were very reasonable for her amazing work! Would highly recommend april!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Erin S

From the very start, April was truly amazing! She listened to all of our crazy and at times, scatterbrained invitation ideas, and somehow, miraculously managed to put them together PERFECTLY! She combined our rustic wood look, with the rose gold sparkle that I love so much to... Read More make the most gorgeous wedding invitations I have ever seen! And...I'm not alone! We had so many compliments about our invitations as people received them! Even now, 5 months later, our invitations are always being mentioned! You can't go wrong if you choose April to do your wedding invitations!! As a side note, I had planned to do my own seating chart, but ran out of time! April checked in with me a week or so before the wedding just to see how things were going and asked if I needed anything...I asked if there was anyway she could put a seating chart together for me in such a short time frame, and she pulled it together to match our invitations! She's just awesome and so is her work!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Stasia F

From my very first meeting with April I knew I needed her to design our custom wedding invitations. She somehow managed to take my ideas and turn them into something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined all while being such a pleasure to work with! We have received... Read More tons of compliments on everything from our invitations to our day of stationary. She even hand drew a sketch of our venue on the invitation envelope flap! She is beyond talented and an all around kind person. I am constantly recommending her to everyone I meet!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Janeen K

April was excellent to work with through the entire process. We came in with some ideas for our invitations and had a theme in mind. She was able to get a feel for exactly what we wanted (even though we weren't exactly sure) at that very first meeting with her. She even helped... Read More us with a solution when it was time to put everything together and she realized that the twine we had chosen was going to cause our postage costs to be enormous. She was a pleasure to work with and we were so very happy with our invitations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Alisha A

We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with April Lynn Designs for our wedding stationary. April was professional, prompt and such a sweetheart to work with throughout the entire process! That made her an absolute dream during the crazy planning process. Our invitations... Read More and ceremony signage were STUNNING! We have so many guest's who saved our invites as they were far too pretty to throw out after the big event. Look no further for an invitation vendor....this is your girl!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Ilene T

We used April to do all of our wedding stationary and invitations. Everything turned out perfect. April was so helpful throughout the entire process and made the most perfect invites to fit our style. She was so prompt with answering all of my questions and emails too! We... Read More loved the way our invites turned out and received so many compliments on them! We had her do all of our stationary for our wedding (signs/place cards) so that it all matched and it was just beautiful. I can't recommend her enough, if you are looking for custom invites April is where you should go!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Jamie M

April is the best in the business. She was fantastic from day one. Our wedding was in Philadelphia and we told her we wanted a Philly skyline theme with certain colors, and she nailed what we wanted in the first proof. It was absolutely perfect. We used her for our save the... Read More dates, our invitations, and we're now going to be working on our thank you cards. I can't recommend her enough. She makes everything so easy from envisioning what you want for your stationary, making payments seamless, and delivering the product to you. She even offered to have one of our friends pickup our seating charts and table numbers at her house because we were coming down to the wire and needed to figure out how to pick them up before the wedding day. She responds quickly to all emails and makes changes within just a few hours. She is so, so great. We received so many compliments on everything that she did from the save the date, invitations, seating charts and table numbers. Everyone kept saying how beautiful they were all night. I highly recommend her for any of your stationary needs for any event!! Thank you so much, April!! You're the best!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Sarah H

April is fantastic. My invitation concept was just outside my budget. I wanted gold foil everything. April worked with me to create a package that didn't sacrifice on the style but still kept me within budget for my 120 invitations. We wound up with gold foil invitations, belly... Read More bands, and liners. She was incredibly accommodating and super prompt. Every email I sent her was responded to by the next day (most of the time it was the same day). The invitations are gorgeous! I can't stop looking at them. I would highly recommend April to anyone needing invitations.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Christine

April was amazing! We used her for our Save the Dates, Invitations, programs, and table signs. She did such a beautiful job reworking everything as I made changes. I loved the Philadelphia theme of them all, it made it tie together so nicely. She was really a pleasure to work... Read More with. I highly recommend her!

Perfect Invitations

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Jessica C

We were lucky enough to have April do our wedding invitations. I am not the most creative person and April was able to take a couple of random ideas I had and make them into beautiful invitations. She was very easy to get in touch with to make changes or add things. As a last... Read More minute thing, she squeezed in making programs for the wedding. I was so thankful she squeezed it in less then 2 weeks before the wedding. I would recommend, April for all things stationary for your wedding!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Melissa P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about April Lynn Designs. I used April for our wedding invitations, programs, hotel door hangers and welcome inserts for the hotel. From the beginning of planning to the end April was phenomenal to work with. She is extremely talented,... Read More helpful, professional and prompt . From our first appointment with her she listened very closely to what I wanted and also helped me to make decisions. Whenever I emailed her she would always respond back right away. Our wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful! Not only did we love them but all of my family and friends did as well. In fact, we loved our invitations and stationary so much that we put them in a shadow box and had them displayed at our wedding. I am so glad that I chose April Lynn Designs for our wedding invitations and stationary. She truly is a one stop shop and I highly recommend her to any bride. April, thank you again for creating the most romantic, fun and elegant wedding invitations and stationary for our wedding they were everything that we wanted!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Liz M

Beautiful work!!! We used April for all of the stationary for our 11/14/15 wedding, including save the dates, invitations, day of wedding stationary, and thank you cards. Everything came out phenomenal, and I was even told by a few people that ours was the most beautiful... Read More invitation they had ever received. What was amazing was that April took a look at some ideas I had pinned on Pinterest, to get insight on what I liked, and then developed the suite from there. It truly matched the whole theme of the wedding. She was very easy and timely to work with. There is just such a difference in her work that sets it apart from ordering from online vendors. I would highly recommend April!

Highly Recommedn

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Nicole C

My husband and I used April Lynn Designs for our invitations and escort cards. She did a fantastic job with both! She works well with people out of state and responds to emails within the same day. She is very flexible with ideas and is willing to take any and all suggestions or... Read More thoughts you might have about your invites. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone else looking for wedding invitations!

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

We chose April for our Save-the-Dates, invitations, and ceremony programs. We could not be happier with the service she provided! April was quick to respond throughout the design process and to accommodate any changes we requested. We are still receiving compliments on... Read More our stationary. April was able to create beautiful, high quality custom stationary for us, while keeping our budget in mind. We plan to work with her again on our Thank-you cards.

Superior Quality & Aesthetics

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Alison L

I worked with April for my Save-the-Dates, Invitations, & Wedding Day Cocktail/Menu Boards. My wedding was a bi-lingual wedding (he's French, I'm American) & I needed to present the invitations in a bi-lingual format, in addition to the fact that I really wanted high-quality,... Read More pretty invitations - it's just such a wonderful touch to set the tone for your big day!!! April was very helpful in guiding me through the planning process, showing me numerous examples & making suggestions that were trending (fonts, formats, etiquette, etc) as well as helping me design the invitations in a cohesive (and bi-lingual) manner that was consistent with my vision for the wedding day. She absolutely nailed it - from material and print quality, to design, I was so proud of my invitations, and received many compliments. Additionally, the Save-the-Dates, Shower/Bach Party & Drink Menu Boards were all consistent (and gorgeous!). With anything, there is a price for high quality and craftsmanship, and I would highly recommend April Lynn Designs if your wedding budget permits getting the most beautiful invitations ever! xx

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Fallon D

April is simply amazing! Our Wedding Invitations were beautiful! Not only did we love them, but so did all of our family and friends. From day one, she catered to our needs and helped us make important decisions. She made everything so easy on us and we appreciate all of her... Read More hard work. We are so glad that we chose April Lynn Designs for our wedding invitations! We highly recommend her services! Thanks again for making our Wedding Invitations look so awesome and everything that we wanted! You're the best!

Great Quality Service and Value!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Erika S

I started working with April in Feb. 2014. She has always been so accomodating throught the entire year and a half i was working with her. The communication between us was almost on a daily basis. She is so sweet and patient! I had all of my wedding stationary done by her. From... Read More our save the dates and engagement invites to our wedding invites, menu cards, escort cards, timelines, rehersal invites, wedding programs as well as our thank you cards once we have our wedding photos. I had so many last minute changes with the wedding party and she was able to make changes so quickly without any issues. She put together all of my programs and invites by hand. Everything was perfect. Lot of glitter and sparkle! She is very friendly and so very happy that i had the oppertunity to work with her and i will continue to do so for any other events in the future.

Amazing Invitations!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Kate C

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience with April. She was very professional, responsive, easy to work with and most importantly patient with all of my many requests and changes. I fell in love with the invitation design that April created for me and got tons of... Read More compliments on them. She gave me great suggestions and helped me with creating stationary to match. They are truly a work of art and worth every penny! I strongly recommend April Lynn Designs for all of your wedding needs!

April is Amazing!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Debbie B

April was so amazing to work with!! She was reliable, flexible and reasonable. We used her for all of our wedding stationery from the invites, seating charts, menus, wine labels and thank you's. Everything came out even better than I imagined! I was referred to April from a... Read More friend who used her for wedding invitations and I now refer her to every local bride I speak with.

April

I am a hopeless romantic at heart. I grew up dreaming about fairy tales and weddings and in December of 2011 my own dream came true when I married the love of my life. Growing up I always loved art class and when I was a sophomore in high school I was introduced to graphic design and fell in LOVE with it. It wasn’t until I was asked to design both of my best friends’ wedding invitations that my love for weddings and graphic design was combined into a new found love designing wedding stationery. There is so much love and emotion that surrounds a wedding and I feel so lucky to be a part of it!