April Sound Country Club

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

1000 April Sound Blvd, Montgomery, TX

May 5, 2012 Wedding

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Nicole A

They did great setting up everything and making our guests feel welcome. Only problem we ran into was people getting through security at the gate. There were several guests who were very late b/c of the line at the gate trying to get in.All the decorations were beautiful and... Read More high quality!

Country Club

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Hannah F

This venue is amazing!

Beautiful room, but...

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Valerie G

My wedding coordinator had to go home early so... 1. My throw away bouquet was lost... 2. Ring bearer didn't get his pillow to walk with 3. We were not offered take home boxes for the bride and groom, even for the RSVP's that no showed there was over 15 dinners paid for and... Read More we left our reception starving... 4. Outdoor seats were dirty, I ended up cleaning them myself... 5. Rose petals that I brought disappeared and didn't get spread around the outdoor area on the walk way as I thought they would be.. this was an expensive mistake.. and I am sure that I could think of a few other things to complain about but that is enough..