Aqua Turf Club

Plantsville, CT

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Dreams Do Come Come

Sprawled across 35 acres, the Aqua Turf Club offers the perfect year-round setting for all your wedding needs. Beautiful paths lead you to some of the most picturesque locations with gazebos, fountains and even a windmill. Located on the grounds is the "Chapel in the Pines". The chapel is a beautiful, non denominational, New England style chapel that you can decorate to create the perfect atmosphere for your wedding. Our professionally trained sales and banquet staff is renowned for their attention to detail and personalized service. The Aqua Turf Club will help make your special day one to be remembered for years.

Ballroom

8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

556 Mulberry Street, Plantsville, CT (860) 621-9335

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Samantha L

I love the aqua turf club. The customer service is a big part of why we chose them. Karen was our coordinator and she exceeded expectations. The food, the grounds, the space, everything I could ever have wanted was right here. My wedding was wonderful and Aqua Turf was a big... Read More piece of that. We were able to have the ceremony on site in the Chapel, and reception on site with 4 chooses of rooms. food is incredible.

Perfect

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Tamra B

From the moment you pull in, this place is flawless. The chapel was perfect. They have 4 totally different reception rooms to fit your taste, but the Wagon Room was for us. The fireplace was beautifully decorated, the wagon shaped bar was unique, and a big dance floor. Everyone... Read More raved about the food, and they even asked if people wanted seconds! Staff was amazing. I wish I could do it again!

Stellar customer service

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Nidhi D

They took care of everything the day of. We wanted for nothing. They made sure the bridal party comfortable through the cocktail hour. They handled packing up all my small touches without ever asking. We could not have been happier.

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Chris S

Horrible dinner, service was so so

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 felicia

We cannot day enough great things about this location!! Karen and Eddie were truly amazing. They treated us like royalty and accommodated everything we asked for and more. First, the staff is top notch - they go above and beyond and beyond! If you have your wedding there ask... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw for Eddie he was the BEST. The venue itself is stunning. Very clean very open the opportunities are endless. The grounds are breathtaking. AND the food... I have NEVER been to a wedding and or place where they ask you if you want seconds of filet?!!! That is the type of service you receive. Food was excellent. My family and friends loved everything and cannot stop talking about it! Thank you to the Aqua Turf Club and your amazing staff you made our wedding day even more magical 🤗

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Michelle W

The Aqua Turf Club was FABULOUS for our wedding reception in the glass room! Anything we needed they were right there. Even when our cake fell over during the reception they handled it very smoothly and no one even knew it happened. They were very attentive and everything was... Read More just perfect!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Mary-Beth G

Very happy!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Marisa A

My husband Jeremy and I CANNOT say enough great things about the Aqua Turf Club!! We loved everything and the experience this past year leading up to our wedding day has been so wonderful. The grounds: breathtaking; The food: delicious: The staff: extremely professional and... Read More accommodating. From the first meeting with our on-site coordinator Kelly to cleaning up the reception hall at the end of the wedding night, everything was above and beyond our expectations. We wanted for nothing and are sooooo pleased that we had our wedding at the Aqua Turf Club!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Allison H

The wagon room is the best room! Beautiful bar, cozy fireplace, and a beautiful rustic look! The grounds are just as beautiful if not moreso! The staff bent over backwards for my wedding and I could not have asked for a more perfect day! The food is outstanding! And our maitre... Read More D, Megan, was wonderful! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jenna C

From the minute I stepped foot in Kay Piers South-I knew I had to have my wedding reception there. The room is gorgeous and everything I ever dreamed of. The day of the wedding, the food was amazing. Our Maitre'D Chris and Lori were absolutely amazing. They were by our side for... Read More anything we needed. They kept the day running so smoothly. They also packed up whatever food we didn't have time to eat. They sent us home with tons of leftover cookies, pastries, chocolate dipped fruit. It was all amazing and my husband and I were so happy we got to enjoy it after the wedding. It's true what they say-you are so busy that day that you barely have time to eat anything. Make sure to ask them to wrap up food for you so you can enjoy the next day! Also the grounds at Aqua Turf are absolutely beautiful. This was another reason why we chose this venue. Thank you for making our wedding day so magical.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maura B

We cannot say enough good things or thank the staff of the Aqua Turf Club enough for all they did for us. The morning of the wedding, it poured and rained all day. We were supposed to get married in the gardens, and when we arrived there was 3 inches of water on the ground. They... Read More pumped, pushbroomed, and leaf-blew the water out until it was all set, then ran everything into the chapel and set it up in 10 minutes when it poured AGAIN as we were about to get started. Everyone there was very knowledgable, and made excellent suggestions to make the day go even better than we envisioned. They were absolutely fantastic the whole night- our guests had a wonderful time and we could not have asked for a better experience!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lauren B

I could rant and rave about the Aqua Turf all day, but I will try to keep it brief. We went to the Aqua Turf Bridal Show in January of 2016 where we were able to meet the staff, taste the food, and walk the grounds - we instantly knew we needed to have our wedding there. We... Read More booked our ceremony in the chapel and our reception in the Glass Room, and are so thankful that we did! The venue and their staff answered any and all questions fully and in a timely manner. They were able to work with every nuance we wanted on our special day, including cigar bars, memory tables, specialty beers for the bar, etc. There wasn't anything that we asked about that we heard the word no to. The day of the wedding was flawless from the food, to the reception room, the chapel, the desserts, the service, and so much more. Our maitre d was on top of every detail and so attentive to my fiancé and I, making sure we sat down to eat, getting us drinks throughout the night, coordinating our guests and every aspect of our day. At the end of the night, the lights came on and I immediately started stressing about all the things I would need to pack up and get home to turn around and find everything boxed up and waiting for us; the cake was in a box for us, our entire bridal suite was cleaned up, candles and frames were put together, everything was ready to go. Our wedding was everything we could have asked for and more, and most of that is due to the Aqua Turf and their staff putting everything together flawlessly. I would recommend the Aqua Turf to my closest friends and family again and again!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Hannah C

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about the Aqua Turf. From our first tour, we knew it was the place for us! The staff was wonderful and answered every single one of our questions. We corresponded mostly through email and they responded within an hour of me... Read More sending an email. Alyssa worked with us to create our perfect wedding and she was a pleasure to work with, we can't thank her enough. During the wedding, we had 3 helpers and they were absolutely a blessing. They walked us through the day and made sure that my husband and I were comfortable, hydrated, and not hungry throughout the whole day. One helper even brought me my flip flops when my heels were hurting my feet. They did not rush us through anything, they even held up the ceremony so that I could use the bathroom before. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did, our wedding day was an absolute dream. Highly recommend this venue! (we were married in the chapel in the pines and our reception was in the wagon room).

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jenn R

We chose the Aqua Turf because of their reputation. But most importantly we chose the Aqua Turf as our venue because we know they do an amazing job and all the employees give their best in order to make our wedding that much special. First, the communication from day one was... Read More unbelievable. They knew exactly what we wanted from the first meeting. They know that the venue makes or breaks a wedding and they excel in professionalism. Next, the employees are top notch. Our Maitre d', Larry, was simply outstanding. He had everything in check and knew exactly how to run every facet in the room. Our bar tenders did an amazing job serving the cold drinks and the rest of staff were extremely professional. There is not much else to say about a place like this but their reputation definitely follows them throughout the decades!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Heather L

Everything was absolutely perfect, from the delicious food (and plenty of it, they offered guests SECONDS on their seated meals, including filet mignon!) and the HUGE dessert table, the beautiful room decor, candles, centerpieces, table overlays, etc. They did almost all the... Read More work for us and organized everything great. The staff was extremely attentive and detailed, catering to our every need. The dance floor was large and filled with guests. The grounds were gorgeous, our outdoor wedding ceremony was beautiful and fit our guests nicely, and it was nice to know we had the chapel as a backup in case it rained. Aqua Turf really knows what they're doing, they will take care of your every need and make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed it would be and more!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Madison B

Absolutely love the Aqua Turf Club! My husband and I were recommended to them by his sister who was married there ten years ago. Their service is still impeccable all these years later. They really take care of you there and make your wedding day run very smoothly. I didn't have... Read More to think about anything. They come get you when it's time for your father/daughter and mother/son dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, and any other special event. My guests were blown away with how beautiful our reception and the grounds were. They loved how effortlessly everything went.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Julia C

I have been to the Aqua Turf for other occasions but never a wedding. Everything could not have gone smoother. The servers were quick (and were sure to bring you a new drink before yours ran out without you even having to ask.) You were also allowed second helpings of your meal... Read More if you wished, which I thought was awesome. Our matradee was super helpful and always asked our opinions before beginning anything (ex: cutting the cake, the throwing of the bouquet etc.) The decor I provided to the Aqua Turf was set up beautifully. Even the days leading up to the wedding, Alyssa-a woman who works in the offices-helped in every single way to make sure she accommodated our requests to a T. Amazing night, our guests are still giving us compliments on the evening. The grounds are beautiful- we took our wedding pictures right on the grounds and did not find it necessary to find a "destination spot" for pictures because of this. Definitely recommend for a wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lashanda J

Aqua Turf Club was the absolute most amazing reception venue we could have chose. I wanted a fairy-tale wedding and the setting here allowed me to do just that. The property is astonishing and gorgeous! We entered in on our horse and carriage and the atmosphere at this location... Read More was the perfect place to do this. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the grounds and the facility were. Not only was Aqua Turf beautiful, but the food tastes amazing as well. We are truly thankful my parents found this location and we enjoyed every second of being there.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Kristin V

My Wedding was a dream come true at the Aqua Turf! My parents and I had looked at many wedding venues before seeing the Aqua Turf. Something about thew Aqua Turf was different, they seemed more down-to-earth there. Alyssa was our coordinator, she was the one that gave us our... Read More initial tour, then became our contact from start to finish. I felt like I was working with a friend to plan my wedding. Every time I would call, Alyssa would answer the phone, and I would start explaining who I was, figuring she had a million brides. She would always say, " Kristin, I remember you!" Any questions I had, however random or silly, I would just shoot over a quick email or call, and I would always feel a million times better after speaking with Alyssa. The Aqua Turf is very accommodating for special requests. My parents are on the particular side, and they were very pleased every step of the way. I never felt like it was a "wedding factory" as many people might say. The fact that they do so many weddings was a positive in my eyes. You feel like you're working one-on-one with your coordinator, but you are very confident that they will deliver a flawless wedding night because you know they have this successful facility! My Maitre D, Dawn, was wonderful, very detail-oriented. All of my guests keep telling me still how beautiful the room was (Kays Pier South) and how perfect the bar was, the food, literally everything was perfect. Overall, a wonderful venue. I would definitely suggest stopping by and taking a look if you haven't picked your wedding venue yet!

Highly Recommend the AquaTurf Club

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Dawn W

Amazing from start to finish! The staff was attentive and helpful. Guests stated they were amazed by the level of attentiveness to the guests.

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Livia F

We had our reception in the Aqua Turf's Glass Room and it was absolutely beautiful. We were so impressed with their professionalism and attention to detail. When we arrived for photos during the cocktail hour they had two servers ready to take care of us and the wedding party... Read More completely - I've had so many friends who have told me their biggest regret from their wedding day was not getting to take advantage of the hors d'oeuvres or cocktails so this made us extremely happy. The food was delicious and presentation was amazing. You can tell the Aqua Turf has every detail planned out so that the day is as stress-free as possible for the bride and groom. They were so great to work with and had no problem accommodating our planning a wedding from a few states away. I would absolutely recommend the Aqua Turf to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Gina C

I can not say enough good things about the Aqua Turf Club. They are a wedding machine! They clearly have amazing experience and do this all the time but they made us feel like our day was special Aqua Turf Club. They were super helpful during the planning stage. The day of... Read More the wedding they ensured everything went smoothly, ensured every detail was taken care of and ensured my groom and I had the time of our lives! I would highly recommend the beautiful Aqua Turf Club! they ensured everything went smoothly, ensured every detail was taken care of and ensured my groom and I had the time of our lives! I would highly recommend the beautiful Aqua Turf Club!

Awful awful experience with bride in tears multiple times

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 sarah s

A total wedding factory. Save your money and go somewhere else. The food is good, but everything is rushed and the staff seemed inexperienced and disorganized. They insisted on doing the cake cutting right as the meal came out for the guests, and the Maitre D' (who was absent... Read More up until this point) stood in the middle of the bride and groom while they were cutting, and then took the cake away...while they were still standing there and had not fed each other yet. The staff started taking away the coffee and centerpieces at 10:30, when the reception didn't end until midnight and there were still over 75 guests there. Talk about feeling rushed out the door! I'm sure it's great for a convention, birthday party, or prom, but avoid this horrible place for your wedding.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Angela T

Our wedding at the Aqua Turf was perfect - their staff was helpful from the first steps of planning all the way through to the end of the wedding night!

Fun times

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Megan C

The wedding was wonderful, but it wasn't until the wedding day I found out that the cocktail hour and meal have to be in a two hour span. This made the food seem rushed for my husband and I. It also rushed photos so we never got any with my family. The coordinator knew pictures... Read More hadn't been done so I felt like it was his responsibility to make sure they were done too because we had a million things going on. He also didn't tell us to go eat until 15 minutes before they were removing food.