Aquilone Event Design & Coordination

Oceanside, CA

$ – Inexpensive

Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Oceanside, CA (760) 805-2030

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Katharine M

We used Regina for "month off" wedding planning. She was stretched a little thin as our wedding was in a very busy time of the season and so she was a little slow with responses a few weeks out but within the week of our wedding she was on top of things and the day of the... Read More wedding went flawlessly. Many of our friends and family commented on the wonderful job she did orchestrating everything.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jessica P

Regina did such an amazing job on our wedding! Everything went perfectly! I had a music festival themed wedding, so I had a lot of ideas, a lot of decorations and a lot of props and she ensured everything went off flawlessly! I highly recommend her! It is so important you have... Read More no worries at all on your wedding day, and I literally did not get one phone call- I got to enjoy the best day of my life with all of my friends and family without a worry! Thank you Regina, you were such an important part of our day☺

Regina is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Tami N

I knew I wanted to plan all the details of my wedding, but I didn't want to have to handle the execution on the day of. I hired Regina at Aquilone Events, and I could not have been more pleased. She was organized, helpful, awesome! She completely put my mind at ease, and I knew... Read More she would take care of everything I wanted to happen for the wedding. She went above and beyond! Everything went off without a hitch, and looked amazing. I had heard that some coordinators come in and want to take over with their vision, but she stayed true to what we wanted. I highly recommend Regina for an event planning needs!

Regina was a lifesaver

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Cynthia T

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Regina. If we could give her 10 stars, we would. My husband and I realized very late in the game that we needed help on our wedding day. Our DJ, Matt Phipps, referred us to Regina and, from the beginning, she was unbelievable. She... Read More called us right away, was always responsive to any calls or emails, was willing to negotiate the rate, handled the personalities of our family members like the professional that she is, smoothed over disputes we had with one of our vendors and was calm, friendly, and delightful throughout. We would not have had the successful wedding we had if not for her.