Editorial Bridal Makeup Artist

From the classic beauty of red carpet glamour to the sweet glow of a blushing bride, Arabella Trasca has built a reputation for meticulous bridal beauty. Brides rave about Arabella's attention to detail, her ability to create flawless skin, stunning eyes, and to-die-for eyebrows.Unlike many makeup artists, she also has a keen, sensitive eye for corrective makeup, working with the each client’s natural quirks to achieve their most beautiful, photogenic look. Along with her extensive experience in beauty, Arabella has an amazing reputation for her ability to create captivating eyebrows. Her love for eyebrows and her passion for perfecting them in the most natural way, lead her to perusing the amazing procedure of Microblading, which she performs at her Yonge and Eglinton location.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

66 Broadway Avenue., Toronto, ON Travels everywhere including destination weddings. (416) 356-2352

We all looked awesome!

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Jennifer T

Arabella is truly an artist! What's more is that she is extremely professional - she arrives early, incorporates your vision and comfort level into her makeup design and takes great care in what she does! She also uses very high quality products! Because she has editorial... Read More experience she knows how to make you look good for the photos; photos that you will be looking back on years from now! The makeup looks flawless in the pictures - I was so happy with the way they turned out. She is premium priced, but it's well worth it! Everyone looked so beautiful and I have received many compliments!!! Good luck with your planning!

A True Artist

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Ranine E

I am so grateful to have had you work your magic for my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day. Your talent and passion for what you do definitely glows through your work and beautiful presence. You did my makeup for my engagement shoot, bridal shower and wedding. Each time I let... Read More you do whatever because I trusted your work. Not only do I have a great make-up artist when needed, but I feel like I gained a friend. I've recommended you to my closest family and friends and will continue to do so!! Thank you Arabella!!

2012-09-13T21:35:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It was truly a pleasure.

Arabella is a great artist

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Randa M

Arabella, is a bit pricey but she is def. worth it! My wedding, I was crying from beginning to end, but nothing happened to my makeup! I attached the before and after page of her website you can judge for yourself her work.

2012-09-13T21:36:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. I so appriciate you taking the time to write this. It's a true compliment to me and I appriciate your review.

AMAZING! I LOVE her and highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 jen a

I LOVE HER!! She did such an amazing job for my make up, and my mom's make up! She's expensive, but she's worth it. And she is sooo sweet! Having her around, is like having another sister there, she genuinely cares for her brides. After the trial, she asked me to text her to let... Read More her know how the make up held up, and if there were any changes I wanted. And the day of (she didn't have another wedding after mine) but she stayed a bit longer and helped me during the photo shoot, and my mom didn't love her hair (after another salon did it), so Arabella fixed it and made it look great! And she really knows her stuff, she did exactly what I wanted, and the make up never felt too heavy, or cakey. I love her and highly recommend her!

Arabella Trasca

I have such a strong passion for working with brides and feel honoured to be part of such a special day! To me the bride should always look elegant and timeless. My extensive experience with bridal and Editorial makeup sets me apart to not only guarantee a beauty look in person but one that photographs perfectly. I am obsessed with creating a glowing blushing bride! Although based in Toronto, I work as an international artist and this helps me to take inspiration from all over the world and bring it to my bride. I take pride in pleasing my bride and making her dream look a reality!