Quality & Passion

Cakes + Desserts

953 East Sahara, Las Vegas, NV

Loved my cake!

Reviewed on 3/19/2012 Hayley R

Cake was so delicious! i was very impressed having never been there or tried their cakes! it was a risky move, but it worked out so well !they delivered the cake to our venue and everything, i never had to deal with them the day of! So easy and perfect

AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2011 Mrs H

Their stlye and patience is awesome. You are in control

Las Vegas Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Sheena S

Aracelli did an amazing job on our cake!! We had hoped to have gotten to meet her for a tasting beforehand, but had way too many things going on with the wedding and guests to be able to. I told her we trusted her! The cake looked amazing! Just as I had wanted it too!! And... Read More while my husband and I were smashing cake in each other's faces, I paused to say to everyone, omg! This cake is so good, you guys need to try some!! We had the red velvet cake, and it was delicious!!! I wish I could have brought it back home with me to PA! Our wedding/reception was on October 22, 2011.

Vegas Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Hilary G

Aracelli was awesome to work with through the whole process of getting our wedding cake together. I was a little scared how everything was going to turn out since we are in Texas and she was in Vegas. After our initial phone conversation about what kind of design we were looking... Read More for she got right to work and emailed us a sketch of the cake. this was something we had problems getting with some of the other bakeries we contacted. We were not able to make it to Vegas to taste test so we left everything in the hand of hope. I contacted Aracelli a week before the big day to make sure we were go to go and on the day of the ceremony she delivered the cake to the restaurant and it was a BIG HIT. Everyone that came to dinner after the ceremony loved the cake and flavored we chose ( vanilla w/Bavarian cream and fresh strawberries, chocolate w/chocolate ganach and tiramisu ). If we ever did this again we wouldn't think twice about using Aracelli again.

WOW absolulty WOW

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 kathy s

I had a small wedding in Las Vegas May 12, 2011. We did the Wedding Chapel thing and then came back to the hotel suite to have cake and champaigne. My Wedding cake was STUNNING.....way over exceeded my expectations. Aracelli worked with me from the beginning, I had no idea... Read More what I wanted and finally said to her my colors will be pink and silver and I left it up to her. I am telling you aside from my awesome Husband my cake was the best part of the whole wedding! It was breath takingly beautiful and it was delicious! Several of us ate on it for 3 days after. It was so moist. It is by far the best cake I have ever had in my life.

Sooooo good!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Brenda L

She called me a couple of days before to make sure I approved of the flower placements, I ordered one but she had 2 on the cake. I was so looking forward to cake but I as so full from dinner. There was plenty of cake for all, the portions were huge and we still had left over in... Read More fact we had the top tier cut at brunch for everyone. Loved the flavor and must say that the fondant was not bad tasting, it was fresh and sweet. I would seriously order another cake from her next year for our anniversary since we couldn’t save ours. Highly recommend!!!

Best Cakes in Las Vegas

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Dana F

Found Aracelli by accident. What a find! I was going back and forth from a wedding cake to a cupcake tower. She asked about colors, theme, flavors and then said "I will make it beautiful for you!" She is an incredible pastry chef and EVERYONE who ate one of her fabulous... Read More cupcakes raved about them. I will definately be using her again for any dessert I am in need of. You wont go wrong in asking Aracelli to make a cake for any occasion you may have!

TO Aracelli Zea Cake Studio