AraLimo Inc. (By Aracely Meilan)

Serving the South Florida Area

AraLimo Inc. (Owned & Operated by Aracely Meilan)

AraLimo's owners & staff have over 30 years of experience in the transportation field. We strive for prompt & reliable service whether you require transportation to weddings, parties or an airport pickup. Our fleet features beautifully restored antique cars, luxury limousines, sedans, SUVs & vans.

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Serving the South Florida Area, Miami, FL Serving the South Florida Area (305) 665-7284

The BEST in the Business!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Blislainey S

Aralimo is a family owned business run by some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. My brother went to high school with one of the Meilan brothers and he has always spoken so highly of this family. This really made it a "NO BRAINER" when it came... Read More down to who I could trust on one of the most important days of my life. Although my wedding is this coming January, I had the pleasure of watching them in action at my best friends wedding this past September. The driver was punctual, easy to communicate with, clean cut and well dressed. He even helped my friend carry the train of her dress to the door of the church. They also provided champagne for a toast immediately following the ceremony (which is totally adorable in my opinion.) This was further confirmation that I made the right choice and I am looking forward to working with the best in the business on my wedding day!

2015-10-20T10:09:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We take pride in our industry experience and the personal connections we have developed throughout the years. We look forward to your big day!

Only one place to go for limousine service in South Florida

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

We used AraLimo for our wedding, one word to describe them "awesome"! On time, reliable, polite, the drivers went out of their way to make sure that we we're completely satisfied with their top notch level of service. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for... Read More limousine services at their next event.

2015-10-01T19:43:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

I have known this family my whole life. There was no one else in World that I would have trusted with one of the most important days of my life. Not only did they arrive early to the hotel for pickup, but on the way to the church I was asked if I was thirsty and they pulled over... Read More to give me some water. Walking into the church my dress was picked up off the floor and carried in until I was right in the middle of the aisle. After the wedding, when it was time for the champagne toast, the champagne was chilled just right and tasted delicious. I truly have and will continue to recommend Aralimo to everyone that I know and asks!!! Best ever!! And Nicest family!! Thank you, Angeline G. Rueda

2015-09-11T13:51:34 Response from the vendor

Angie, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. We love you & your family!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Christina V

Very happy we chose to go with AraLimo for our wedding. Gilbert was great to work with, and the rest of the team was very professional. They have an amazing selection of cars to choose from. We rented a Rolls Royce, a stretch limo and a Mercedes Sprinter, and everything was... Read More top-notch. We would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Elcira V

AraLimo exceeded our expectations! We booked them for our wedding in April and everyone was amazing. They showed us the car selections they had without hesitations and our drivers were spectacular. All had a great attitude, and one even helped fix my father's bowtie before... Read More walking me down the aisle. They opened the champagne for us and helped me get into the car without ruining my wedding dress or veil. Very attentive staff overall.

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Lida R

We had the pleasure of working with Aralimo for our wedding on 12/3/2016. We did our research when selecting all our vendors, including obtaining multiple quotes, reading reviews across various websites, etc. Aralimo had a competitive rate and good reviews. We hired a total of 3... Read More vehicles: 2 sprinter limos and 1 1960’s Rolls-Royce. The sprinter limos were great party buses for our bridal party. Both limos comfortably fit about 30 people in total. The Rolls-Royce was beautiful and added a classic touch to our wedding. On the day of the wedding, all vehicles arrived promptly. The drivers were friendly and drove us safely to 4 locations. Thanks Aralimo for making the day of transportation seamless!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Kelly M

Aralimo services are reliable and very punctual. Thank you for making our wedding day extra special.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Nic B

I used Aralimo for 2 rentals: a vintage car and a 14 passenger Mercedes bus. They were great to work with. As my wedding day approached they were in close communication to assure the times and locations were correct. (They probably confirmed about 2 times in the 2 weeks prior to... Read More my wedding.) They arrived at the arranged locations in a timely manor. The gentlemen driving the cars were very nice and accommodating. The gentleman driving the vintage car impressed me: he knew exactly where we were going the time it would take to arrive, drove slowly and cautiously, assured my dress was comfortably in the car. After the wedding ceremony ended my husband and I were given a champagne toast while he helped position us for some nice pictures with the car. The gentleman driving the bus impressed my husband and bridal party: he allowed alcoholic/nonalcoholic beverages to be taken on board, he allowed full control of music, and was very friendly. Truly helped make my wedding day a magical experience and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ana R

It was a pleasure to work with Aralimo, all of the crew were really nice and gentle. The cars they offer are flawless! They are super punctual so you don't have to stress about anything. The driver is such a lovely person. I had so much fun! Thanks!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Laura P

Great limo company! We rented a vintage Rolls Royce and Sprinter for our wedding party on our wedding day. They were punctual and the drivers were great. They are easy to work with and you can meet with Aracely ahead of time to see the vehicles in person that will be picking you... Read More up.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Yarenis V

Excellent service!!!! My husband and I are extremely happy with the top quality service we received from Aralimo!!! They offer a wide variety of beautiful antique cars!!! The day of my wedding the driver arrived on time and the champagne toast that Aralimo provided made our big... Read More day feel extra special!!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katerina R

Loved AraLimo!! They were amazing! Very punctioal, professional company. Excellent service! Definitely recommend them for your wedding day or for any special event you need to ride in a fabulous car :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stephanie S

Gilbert was great! Very professional, very prompt, and beautiful well maintained cars! Would recommend to anyone looking for great/trustworthy service for wedding or any event.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kati C

The car was absolutely beautiful! Lovely addition to the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Hannah G

AraLimo is among the best! They went above and beyond on my wedding day! After my wedding ceremony, the driver had a beautiful bottle of champagne and beautiful glassware to enjoy a moment alone with my husband. Their staff is extremely professional, courteous, and... Read More accommodating. Their cars are exceptional and their service is amazing! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with AraLimo and highly recommend their transportation services!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ana-Sofia N

From beginning to end, AraLimo was a fantastic company to work with. They answered my calls and emails quickly, my father was able to go and pick out which car we would use for my wedding, the cost was perfect and totally reasonable, and the driver was pleasant, on time, and... Read More super caring. My parents were thrilled with the service, as were my husband and I. I would recommend AraLimo to any bride to be!!! Not a stress in the world with them! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Britney C

Everything was great! I rented the splinter and Bentley. The cars were nice and we'll kept. The AC didn't work at first but Gilbert was on it and fixed it asap. The best thing was the service!! Gilbert was great!! Thank you for helping in making our special day perfect

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Griselle P

Easy to book and punctual

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Jessica O

We booked a 3 hr limo service with Aralimo for our beach wedding and we had the best experience! The driver was very courteous and came in early to pick up the bridal party. The vehicle also looked incredible clean and organized. It was very easy to book services from them and... Read More they were affordable. We would not hesitate to work with them again for other special occasions!

2016-04-20T11:14:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were honored to be a part of your special day! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Jessica S

We used Aralimo for our Classic Car and they were phenomenal. Our driver arrived early, dressed sharply, and well mannered. We even went over on timing and they did not charge us for the extra time. So thank you; this really goes a long way. That shows you the confidence of a... Read More company and we really appreciate that. They had champagne waiting for us..and it was good!! They have a huge selection of classical cars and limos. We really recommend Aralimo to anyone considering a classical car for their wedding. Thank you Aralimo for a wonderful service.

2016-04-20T11:15:01 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Alex Q

Aralimo was great!! I did not deal with them directly since my coordinator was doing most of the work with the vendors. They gave us an amazing deal for a 10 person limo and a classic car (unfortunately, I was still not able to get the car because I had spent way too much on... Read More everything else). They were able to arrange a couple of trips (first the groom, then me and my dad, and then the wedding party) to the venue. The limo was a beautiful 10 person limo, very spacious and clean! I was actually late because my makeup took longer than expected but Miguel, the driver, was excellent! He was super punctual and kept my dad company while they were waiting, he was very polite and helped me get on and off the limo. Overall it was a great experience! Thank you!

2016-04-20T11:15:48 Response from the vendor

Party Bus!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Erika M

The bridal party, parents and groom had the time of their lives. We were about 18 on the bus and it was a little crowded. Some sat on laps. As long as you have a small group this is perfect!! Family owned business and they are super nice!! Recommend 100%

2016-04-20T11:16:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear your friends & family had a great time! Hope to see you again in the near future.

Beautiful Antique car

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Monica R

I always wanted to have an antique car for my wedding, Aralimo was a great choice, Gilbert our driver was so attentive, he made sure to help me out with my dress and veil getting in and out of the car, he was very nice to me and my family. He was also very helpful for the... Read More pictures! The only reason I'm not giving them the full five stars is because I had a limo reserved for my wedding party, and there was some sort of mishap and the limo was not at the hotel in time. They were quick to solve the issue and sent another vehicle to pick them up and eventually the right one did come to the church to pick the wedding party to take them back to the reception venue. They really worked quickly and were able to work out a solution in no time.

Great customer service

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Christina B

My driver was great! very patient and extremely professional. I love Aralimo, after my wedding we now use them for all our business and pleasure trips to the airport. Thank you Aracely you are the best! Pedro and Christina

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Maria K

Extremely professional service! They were early, not just on time. They also got us to the Church on time even though my dad was running late because Gilbert (the owner and driver) knew all the back roads thanks to all his and his family's years in the business. Pricing was also... Read More very reasonable! I highly recommend them. Thank you so much guys!

2015-10-23T09:45:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy to hear that we were able to make your day a little less stressful! We look forward to working with you in the future.