Country Elegance at Historic Shelby Manor

Located just an hour south of Lexington Shelby Manor is nestled on 625 acres of bluegrass countryside. The Manor is surrounded by lush green grounds, large shade trees and beautiful flowers all tucked behind private gates that offer romantic, elegant options for ceremonies. Shelby Manor also provides couples with a warm, friendly, unhurried experience. Dressing rooms are available in the historic mansion, a kitchen is provided for refreshments, and families can enjoy the Salon, the porches, and the surrounding grounds. For receptions our unique circular Wedding Pavilion offers a dance floor, an antique bar, string lighting, chandeliers and curtains. Overnight and weekend lodging is also available. Call today for more information and to book us for your wedding!

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Estate, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

1720 Hwy 2141, Stanford, KY (912) 541-5683

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jessica K

I could not be happier with Arcadia and the staff!!!!! Debra and Marie work so hard with each Bride to make sure their big day is perfect! I was stress free the whole day! We had one hiccup with the table clothes that was NOT caused by Arcadia. Debra came in and took care of the... Read More issue right away and all was well :) I cannot think them enough for all of their hard work and the love they show every couple!!! And not to mention how GORGEOUS the property is!! with the view and so many different ceremony location opptions, you hardly have to do any decorating! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Gregory L

We had the absolutely best possible experience at this venue! The communication throughout the process, day of coordination, and all the extras that were included truly made this a special place! We highly recommend booking the rooms for the party as part of the package. The... Read More staff and owner were the utmost professionals and truly catered to our every need. I was often left wondering if there were ten more people running around that I didn’t notice, because things just got done before I could even bring them up! We had a weather disaster but the smallest of details were attended to without me left to wonder or remember. I can’t say enough positive things about this place and can’t wait to find another reason to host an event her! Thank you! around that I didn’t notice because this

Meet The Events Director

Debra Sabia

I am a retired university professor and the Events Director at Historic Shelby Manor , Lincoln County's newest wedding venue located at Arcadia Farm. While my career has taken me around the world one of the most beautiful places that I have ever visited is right here in the Blue Grass State! My first trip to Arcadia Farm was so enchanting that I knew right away that it would be the perfect place for an intimate, romantic Special Events venue. With the consent and assistance of the property's owners we are now happy to offer its unique charm to others .