Michigan's go-to salon for everything wedding

Our full-service salon has been catering to brides for over 75 years! For generations we continue to provide brides and their parties with the most sought after gowns for their special day. Complimentary Alterations are our gift to our brides and mothers of the occasion.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

52095 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township, MI (586) 323-4482

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/01/2013 Natalia

I love this salon! I received the best customer service here out of the 7 salons I visited. Audrey was amazing...she took her time and was with me forever with patience and lots of excellent recommendations. They have very competitive pricing and are family-owned, which I... Read More love. Would highly recommend!!!

Perfect wedding dress

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 AMANDA K

Great store! The staff is amazingly nice and helpful. A wide selection with great designers. Always has some type of sale going. Alterations included with the cost of the dress. Loved my experience.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Heather M

I loved my dress!!! It fit me just the way I wanted it too!! They were all very helpful with ideas or pointers to help with my dress. When there was a problem, they were willing to fix it and it did indeed get fixed. The cost, the dress, and the service was everything I was... Read More looking for. I received sooooo many compliments on my dress. It was gorgeous and perfect! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jennifer H

Shopping for my dress was pretty great. The woman helping me was so nice and patient. Once my dress arrived, my experience quickly went downhill. First of all, they didn't even call me to let me know that my dress had arrived. I received a postcard telling me to come pay the... Read More balance for my dress and that it had arrived. Then, my dress was too small. I did not gain weight, I had even wanted to order a size larger when I purchased the dress and was told no. What a wonderful feeling- trying on a dress that you spent a ton of money on and it's too small. Thankfully, the woman doing my alterations was absolutely amazing and the best thing about this salon. She was able to fix the dress with no problem, and tailored it to fit me perfectly without breaking the bank. Also, I was NEVER notified that my bridesmaids dresses had arrived. I just so happened to be there for something unrelated and asked about them. What a shock when I heard they had been in for over a month. The woman helping me at my initial appt was great, and one other woman there was nice too, but everyone else, including the owner made me feel like it was a privilege to shop there and were very rude. Customer service was terrible. My terrible interactions were terrible, and my good interactions were a surprise. I love my dress and I'm happy that I found it here, but I had many moments of wishing I had never stepped foot in this place. Overall, they need to up their game with customer service and not order dresses too small for brides.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Francesca G

They are amazing! They truly give you an honest opinion. They thrive to make sure your happy! I loved every moment of looking for a dress their!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kristina B

I got my dress about a year ago not for my wedding on 9-24-16! I went during the November sample sale and, even though it was pretty packed, they found a date/time to fit me in. Throughout the process everyone was so friendly, we were greeted as soon as we got there and... Read More everyone was so nice. I got an awesome dress for a great deal!! Two months before the wedding, my mom realized she had no clue how to bustle it, so many many months after we bought it, my mom brought it to Arena and they showed her how to bustle it and gave us information on recommended cleaners! The process was so nice and easy for us!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Ashley C

The friendly and helpful ladies at Arena helped me find the PERFECT dress and I received so many compliments on it on my wedding day! I am still so in love with that dress. I also purchased a beautiful veil through Arena, but forgot it on my wedding day...oops! (oh well,... Read More something had to go wrong, right?) The alterations process went pretty smoothly and it ended up fitting like a glove. The only issue I had was that cups were supposed to be sewn in on several occasions, but were not put in until after my last fitting; luckily, they ended up in the dress and fitting just right, which is all that really matters. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses through Arena and they looked absolutely stunning. A big thank you to the wonderful ladies at Arena Bridal!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Nicole S

Everyone at Arena was amazing! We purchased the bridal party dresses, my mom's dress, and my wedding dress here. They bent over backwards to make sure we were nothing but happy! Everything was absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Catherine B

Called to see if they had any availability. I was told they were booked but I could come in a view the dresses and they would try to fit me in. I walked in and stood around for a solid 15 minutes. (Even if I had an appointment, not ONE person greeted me). Eventually a young girl... Read More asked if I had an appointment and I advised her of my phone call. She showed me where the dresses were and told me she would get back to me soon to let me know if someone was available or not. After 15 more minutes of looking through dresses (and never being spoken to once) I decided the customer service at this place was terrible and this Bridal shop clearly did not want my business. Sad for them because I was looking for a couture gown and 10 bridesmaids dresses.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 stephanie m

I will never recommend this place to anyone! We went for bridesmaid dresses and our experience was awful! Me the bride was the one helping the girls in and out of dresses and couldn't actually see them in the dresses. The associates were rude! I also asked for a swatch of one of... Read More the dresses and it along with the other dresses is going to take 6months to come in! So I am supposed to wait unit 3 months before the wedding to figure out what the guys are going to wear and if they will match? I would stay away!

Beautiful Dress, not beautiful service

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Natalie P

My initial appointment and dress selection was great. I love my dress and it is a great value for how amazingly beautiful it was. However, once we paid for our dress, the service wasn't as nice, the fittings didn't go very smoothly, and the dress was given to us wrinkled and... Read More with a slight light-colored stain (lighter than the dress color). When we complained about it, we were told the owner would call us back, but she never did. I love my dress so it saved this from being a 2 star review, but I wish I found my dress elsewhere. For the bridesmaids, the dresses were great, but the reps weren't very nice to my bridal party and charged outrageous extra fees for different sizes. I was not exactly pleased, but the ladies in my party ultimately looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

I had a horrible experience as a maid of honor getting my dress from arena. I was measured and I trusted their judgement of what size to order. When the dress came in I tried it on and it was 5 sizes too big and it was falling off...I ordered a dress for my own wedding 2 weeks... Read More after and it was a size 16 fit perfect and arena orders me a size 24 (it costed 40 extra dollars for all the extra material for the big size) I took the dress back to arena in hopes of exchanging it for a smaller size and they were very rude and told me I shouldn't have lost weight then (I didn't) they told me they are better than David's bridal because they have been around longer....then why does my dress from David's bridal fit? I got the dress altered and it looks ridiculous. I would NEVER recommend this place.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

Awful! The store was 75-80 degrees in the middle of June....I was so uncomfortable trying on dresses and thought I was going to pass out. My consultant was no help either. She was constantly picking out dress styles I specifically said I didn't want. The dresses she picked were... Read More also above my price point (which was $1,800). It was frustrating to say the least. I went here for my first time trying on dresses and it was a horrible experience.

Mrs. Scott

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Rachel R

I got my dress it was beautiful, my alterations were done and my dress fit beautifully. The only downside was they do not do alterations to bridesmaid dresses and they give a suggested places, one of my girls used the suggestion and had a lot of problems.

Worst store I went to

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Casey G

Trying on wedding dresses should be fun and enjoyable for each and every bride. It was a disaster from the beginning...I have never been one to complain and always honest. I always like to give people the benefit of a doubt because everyone has bad days now and then. I came in... Read More after making an appointment days prior and they didn't know I was due to come in and were rude about it, but it was a later appointment and thought well maybe they had a busy day so I just went with it. I'm almost positive they gave me a newer consultant, she didn't really know what she was doing but I wasn't as mad about that as I was with what happened later, but I'll get to that. I would never give a new employee a hard time because we have all been new at some point. So I was very patient because she was kind and I could tell she was trying hard to make me happy. So I so appreciated that. I did have a late appointment like I stated before and knew my time was limited and the consultant didn't make me feel rushed at all, what made me feel rushed was when I had my last dress on which I loved, and they turned all the lights in the building off on me as I was standing in front of the mirror in the viewing area!!!!! I am a wedding consultant in the wedding industry and I have never rushed a bride out of my store! If they need to stay late then I happily stay for them. I would expect that they would do the same for me. When I walked out the door and started my car I looked at the clock and it read 8:02pm, they close at 8:00pm and I was in the dark in the viewing area with my family (still in the last dress I loved) for about 20 minutes before I was dresses and left!!!!! It blew my mind that any store will do that to a customer, let alone a bridal store. The same dress I loved at Arena I purchased at another store and the experience was awesome! I purchased my dress at Macy's Bridal Salon at Sommerset Mall. I highly recommend it!!!!!! I used to recommend brides to Arena all the time and so did my fellow associates and we will no longer. I was very happy at Macy's and cannot wait to go back for follow up. BRIDES BEWARE ARENA!!!

Bridal Gown

Reviewed on 12/20/2014 Margaret B

I LOVE the sales staff at Arena. I've shopped at Arena several times in the past for bridesmaids dresses and with other friends who were getting married. You get the bridal experience. I would have given a higher rating in service (because like I said, the sales staff is great)... Read More but the seamstresses seemed impatient and not willing to listen to me. I had to have 5 fittings and each time I felt like the seamstress was trying to brush my concerns aside and just get me out the door. The dress was beautiful in the end, and I would still recommend this as a great place to find your dress. Great choices!

beautiful dress

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kaylen C

My dress was beautiful and fairly inexpensive compared to what I thought this dress would cost. My only issue was the fitting- my alterations were included in the dress but there was A LOT of back and forth on getting it to fit properly. I had to go to 4 different fittings... Read More before it was acceptable. It was a bit of a hassle. Otherwise, I could always get in touch and could schedule appointments.

My dress was perfect

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Shelley

Everything about Arena was wonderful; the time they let us spend trying on dresses to their service. My dress was altered the right way, the first time. There were no surprises. Love this shop!

Best service ever.

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 Julie J

Arena Bridal was amazing! We got our bridesmaid dresses for my sister's wedding from there in April of 2010, and the service we received there was so great, that was the only store I was interested in looking at for my wedding Feb 2014. I found my dress, my bridesmaid dresses,... Read More and my mom's dress all on the same night. They have dresses to fit any budget, would highly reccomend checking them out!

Dresses

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Tiffany B

I got my wedding dress and all my bridesmaids dresses here. Liz was a great help throughout the year. Loved the dresses but the quality of both was not that good. My wedding dress started falling apart the night of and so did the bridesmaids dresses. Obviously, that is not... Read More on the dress shop but on the designers.

Great place to purchase your wedding gown!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Lavinia L

Every consultant I worked with was extremely helpful and they helped me find the dress that I love. They are also super laid back which I liked and it made my dress shopping experience easier.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Julia L

After having several bad experiences with "pushy" bridal shops, I went to Arena. They have beautiful dresses at reasonable prices. I was fortunate enough to get my dress from one of their sample sales. The sales rep (Ida) was a dream to work with. She was very attentive and... Read More patient and you could tell she just wanted me to be happy, no hidden agenda or pushiness. We ended up getting our bridesmaid dresses from there too and had the same wonderful experience.

Loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Allessandra f

This was the third place I went for dress shopping. They were so helpful and allowed me to try on as many as I wanted to get a feel for what I liked. I ended up in a beautiful strapless lace dress with jeweling at the top and down the back where it tied up. Would recommend to... Read More any bride. I also got our bridesmaids dresses here which were exactly what I was looking for all over the internet. Thanks Arena!

Love Love Arena Bridal

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 natalie e

Amazing service! Amazing designers!

Easy to work with and something for everyone

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 andrea b

They were easy to work with, I got the best price for my dress at Arena. Other shops wanted to charge me 500-800 dollars more than what I paid at Arena. They also do the alterations and dress storage for free! Great place!

Start a Conversation!