Professional Las Vegas Videography

short cinematic love stories is what I'm all about. I capture your wedding as unobtrusively as possible and tastefully edit a short film for you to easily share with family and friends. I typically to stay away from the traditional full length wedding videos but it's an option. You may request 4K delivery, 60-90 second social media highlights, a special interview before your wedding with bride, groom and special people in your bridal party or family members, and you can always purchase the RAW footage. I always let my couples review their wedding film before final delivery to make any changes upon request. I'm very excited to work with you!

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Wedding

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Nevada and surrounding states (702) 829-0274

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Katie E

Ari was AMAZING to work with! We had a destination wedding and helped make it a smooth process and know it would be a great experience. Even our guests raved about him! The video is wonderful and captured all of the best moments of the day. Couldn't recommend him enough!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Laura K

My husband Chris and I worked with Ari over the summer when he traveled to Rhode Island to video our wedding. To say that he went above and beyond for us is an understatement. With some travel issues WAY out of his control, he and Nancy drove through the night after flying... Read More across the country to be there for us. We were blown away by every effort they made for us! He not only captured the most beautiful and unexpected moments of our day, but has a gift for transforming that footage into a really incredible keepsake. I was crying 49 seconds into the film! Without question, we will recommend him to anyone we know getting married! He's a gifted videographer and we couldn't be happier with what he has given to us!!

Ari Rosenberg

I'm originally from Rhode Island. I went to college there and started my own production business back in 2006. I've been producing wedding videos for over ten years! Other than weddings, I also shoot promos, training videos, short films and documentaries. Check out some of my work at www.arirosenberg.com The money from weddings goes toward my brother's documentary: www.gofundme.com/bennysstory Thank you for your support :)