Boutique Style Traveling!

Your day is supposed to be magical and it is all about you! Working with me you will get glove treatment taking care of all of the details that you don’t need to worry about! From the initial consultation to the final “I Do” I’ve got it taken care of! Your day is for creating memories that last a lifetime and moments with your family and loved ones… let me take care of the rest! *Give Back: A donation is also made every time a Bride + Groom books with me towards the Wish upon a wedding foundation which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization granting weddings and vow renewals for couples facing serious illness or a life-altering circumstance!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Indianapolis, IN (317) 759-1327

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Ariel Boyd

My Home Based Travel Business is located in Indianapolis, IN, home of Hoosier + Colts Pride and has been in operations for a few years now. I've worked with couples and their families all over the US to help make their day unforgettable! My specialty has become creating one of a kind itineraries for my bride + grooms along with their families! Now a days couples want an experience not the traditional wedding ceremony and that's what I'm able to provide! As a Travel Coordinator I'm with you every step of the way down to the very last detail, helping you to bring it all together!