Ariston Flowers

Ariston Florist is a family-owned business that has been in operation since 1975. We stock an array of fresh flowers directly imported from France, Holland, Hawaii and from other parts of the world. Ariston Florist has consistently won most awards and honors of the industry. For a series of years no

$$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

110 West 17th Street, New York, NY

Reliable and accommodating florist

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Crystal K

I ended up picking Ariston Florist because they provide the flowers in our building. Every week I admire the new arrangements, and the same was true for my wedding flowers. I even ended up changing my mind on the centerpieces a few weeks before the big day, but Thomas was great and accommodated my requests. He promised that I would be extremely pleased with the flowers and was exactly right!

Masterpieces

Reviewed on 4/06/2012 Angela D

I ws told about Ariston through word of mouth and I was very impressed after my fist visit. Theodore Zois did an awesome jov hooking up the flowers for not only my reception but my ceremony too. He puts your vision together to the T. If you are looking for amazing flowers at a price that you will say is beyond worth is, then Ariston is your place. I Promise you will be happy.

Amazing florist!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Jamie F

I used Ariston Florist for my wedding and have nothing but great things to say about them. I worked with Tom, who was always available and easily accomodated my changes throughout the process. He also made an effort to find nice arrangements of flowers that would fit within my budget. Overall, the flowers they provided were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. A number of my guests commented on how elegant and beautiful my flower arrangements were.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Ashley B

Ariston was amazing. They are so creative and had such an amazing selection of vases and different decor to make my flower arangements beautiful and cater to different styles. They are afforable, helpful and kind. The flowers for my wedding looked amazing thanks to them!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kathleen C

I used Ariston for my wedding in September. All along the way, they were delightful to work with! John was very helpful! On the wedding day the flowers were more amazing than I could have ever imagined! They were stunning!!! I cannot wait to see the photographers photos. A pleasure to work with and great product. I got a million compliments! Highly recommend!

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Jennifer G

I found Ariston Florists while at a Bridal Expo. I saw in their brochure that they had previously worked at our venue. When I got home I checked out their website and loved their work. We made an appointment and felt that Theo really understood what we wanted to do with our flowers. We came in and saw a prototype of the centerpieces and I knew we had made the right choice. I had decided that my bridesmaids would not have their own bouquets, but would have wrist corsages. I did not want them to look like prom corsages, and Ariston Florists came up with the most gorgeous flowers for the girls to wear on their wrists; they looked like pieces of art. I had wanted to include two rings from both my grandmother and my fiancé’s grandmother into my bouquet. They knew exactly what to do to make it look gorgeous and keep the rings safe. Also, a nice touch was every time we came in, even just to make a payment, they gave me a small bouquet of fresh flowers. Great customer service!

Not bad.

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Andrea D

I was sad to say I could have been more satisfied with working with Ariston. While pre-wedding preparations were spot-on and they did get my flowers correct, my bouquets and church centerpieces had some additions I did not ask for that were bothersome, and the design of some of my centerpieces looked rushed which was also bothersome. The church was not decorated to the standards I had hoped or imagined, and again, I felt as though certain aspects of what I asked for were rushed through which was not something I had hoped for on my wedding day, of all days. I was expecting more from this vendor but oh well.

TO Ariston Flowers