Armani Entertainment

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia (215) 948-2662

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Alissa T

I cannot recommend Art highly enough! He was the DJ on our wedding day, September 23, 2017. We did not have a vision for the music at our wedding. After a couple of meetings and putting together a short list of songs he knew exactly what we wanted. The music was amazing - from... Read More the ceremony to the non-stop party/reception. Art also had a photo booth available for our wedding day and we are so happy we went for this addition. Some of the best photos from the wedding were taken in the photo booth! Thank you Art for providing the music that set the tone throughout our day - it was perfection!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jenna D

My husband and I were married 6/30/17 and we only used Art and his assistant for our photo booth since it was a last minute decision to add on. What a great guy! First off I want to say that he will respond to your emails and return your phone calls in record speed. I was so... Read More impressed with this because while wedding planning you are trying to coordinate so many moving pieces that it is soooo nice when someone gets back to you so quickly. Second, my guests LOVED him and the photo booth! For days after the wedding they could not stop talking about how awesome it was. They made it so speedy but not in a pushy way- handing you endless amounts of funny props and letting you take as many copies of the strips as you wanted. Two days after the wedding when we were sitting at the airport waiting for our flight, I emailed Art to ask him about the online gallery. Again, in lightning speed, he got back to me with the website with all of the photos uploaded. The nice thing about his booth and service is that he has all of the pictures up individually so that you can print them off in large size rather than just in prints. This was such a nice treat for the guests. You will not be disappointed if you use his photo booth service. We decided to use this as a gift to our guests rather than some small trinket with our names on it. Everyone was so happy that they got to take home pictures as a gift. If you hire Art and his staff, they will not disappoint. He is quick to return emails and arrives on time. Will definitely recommend to all my friends!

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Kate B

We recently used Art and Philly DJ Pros for our wedding. We couldnt have asked for a nicer guy to work with. He was very personable and was very helpful in our request lists! My husband is picky about his music and he took all of our suggestions and made it work! he also put... Read More together a video of about 350 photos of my husband and I through the years which the guests loved. We had a great time and so did our guests. Thats all that matters! Art Rocks!

Best Wedding DJ in Philly Area

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Gina Ermilio R

Art from Philly DJ Pros really took the time to make sure our reception was flawless. All my guests danced all night. Great website tools to make it easy to select music playlists.

Excellent DJ!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Halai H

We hired Philly DJ Pros for our wedding and it was without question, one of the best wedding decisions we’ve made! Art provides excellent service and offers a package too good to pass up with a reasonable fee plus an assistant and professional lights which actually saved our... Read More night. We rented a tent for an outdoor reception and twinkle lights to keep the perimeter of the tent lit. To our dismay, the twinkle lights ended up not working and if it wasn’t for Art’s lights, we would have been left in total darkness for our entire reception. Art saved us from a potential disaster and is a true professional. He took the time to understand our music preferences and gave us exactly what we wanted. Not only did he aim to please us as the bride and groom but he was also able to read the crowd and cater to our guests as well ensuring that everyone had an unbelievable night. This is a skill that doesn’t come easy to most. I must say that we were on the dance floor from start to finish and to our surprise; even the guests who typically don’t dance jumped on the dance floor and had a blast! We are still getting compliments from our family and friends about how amazing our DJ was and that they don’t remember the last time they had THIS much fun at a wedding. We had the best time at our reception and it was all because of Art! We are very appreciative of all of his efforts and highly recommend him.

Hands Down BEST Wedding DJ!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Tina S

We are so happy we used Philly DJ Pros for our wedding in May! Art is so fun to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We are a young couple (25) so most of our friends are still single and they ALL want to book Philly DJ Pros when it's their turn (assuming... Read More they start seriously dating someone soon). Our venue even asked for the contact info so that they can tell everyone planning their events there to give Art a call. We and our guests loved the Shoe game (kind of like the newlywed game) during dinner!! So much so that our friends who are getting married in September are doing it too! It was a fun way for us to entertain everyone during dinner. We had Karaoke in our package but only the last half hour of the night when everyone "could sing better". We truly had the best night ever and I'd like to owe that to Art and his attitude towards partying!! Even our pictures from the reception are spectacular due to the high energy, tons-of-fun everyone was having. I never, ever write reviews but we had such a great time I want everyone and their brother to book Art and his crew since they truly are the BEST!!!!!