Around Town Entertainment

A live group made up of seasoned vocalists and musicians that have performed for some of the most prestigious weddings and corporate events in New York City and around the country. Their high energy performance creates a dynamic, yet sophisticated party atmosphere that would ensure the success of any event. The best father daughter wedding dance song  http://youtu.be/2BC6Uri8BiM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC6Uri8BiM The best mother son wedding dance song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFgdJ-0kqds https://youtu.be/KFgdJ-0kqds The best bride and groom first dance wedding dance song ideas https://youtu.be/s4E67ww4mLs https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=s4E67ww4mLs

Classical, Country, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

New York, NY New York and Metro Area (917) 679-8636

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Susie C

Around Town Entertainment provided an 11 piece band for our wedding reception in Chelsea New York this April. They were incredible and the rave reviews from our friends and family are still flowing in! The jazz quartet played during our cocktail hour outside the reception space... Read More on the lawn. They were lovely and really set the tone for the event. The band leader was incredible and really kept the program going and the toasts moving along. The music selection was wonderful and it flowed perfectly from the "bride and groom announcement and song" until they finished 4 hours later. The band had no problem getting people up on the dance floor and guests even started dancing between courses during dinner, which was great! The band was so phenomenal we couldn’t keep our guests in their seats! They would have danced into the wee hours of the morning if the band had kept going. Thank you so much to Around Town Entertainment for your professional organization, song suggestions, and amazing band! The day was incredibly special. SC

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Eileen M

Around Town was amazing! From our first meeting with Adam, he was great to work with and always prompt to respond to our questions. The band was great and granted all of our song requests (even the ones that were unconventional!) They played our ceremony, cocktail hour, and... Read More reception and never stopped playing the whole time. The dance floor was packed and they played a great mix that everyone could enjoy!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Tricia M

Amazing! They did such a great job and all our guest were out on the dance floor having a blast. Adam is not only part of a great team of musicians, but he will never leave you hanging. He is the most responsive vendor I've ever come across. He is incredibly helpful and will... Read More make everything happen perfectly on your day just the way you'd like it! I highly recommend this amazing wedding band!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amy L

We used the After Party Band for our wedding after a recommendation from a friend who had seen them at another wedding they attended. They were incredible and kept the party going all night! Adam was great to work with and made the process very easy for us. They'll gladly play... Read More any song for you even if it's not on their list. We've had a couple of guests ask for their information for their upcoming weddings. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Mary R

Altitude played at our daughters wedding at the Knoll Country Club on May 20, 2017. Everyone raved about them. They had the dance floor filled all night. They also listened to all of our requests. In addition to being an awesome band all of the members were so nice.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kaitlyn A

We used the After Party Band for our wedding, but were very torn between them or the Around Town Band. Honestly speaking, I don't think you could go wrong either way, or with any band from this company. I can't tell you how many people have raved about the After Party Band since... Read More the wedding, and it's only been a week! They were prompt, AMAZING, and knew what to play and when to play it. I'm not a dancer, and I danced all night! They learned two songs for us and the owner of the company responded to every email instantly. One of the easiest and best decisions made for the wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Natasha T

Adam and his band were absolutely INCREDIBLE! We still have guests raving about the music at our wedding and I am so so happy we decided to go with Around Town Entertainment. One thing that stood out to us the most while wedding planning was just how accommodating and quick to... Read More respond Adam was, he was truly amazing. We had a big contingent of Irish family over from Ireland for our wedding and Adam expertly included some Irish songs and traditional wedding dances into the party, which was so well received and a ton of fun! Thank you so so much Around Town for making our wedding an absolutely blast!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica P

We heard them at another event and had to have them. From start to finish Adam was attentive, responsive and so helpful in making our party wonderful. I've never seen some of my family dance until that night! They took control of the night and needed absolutely nothing from me... Read More which was AMAZING. They learned multiple new songs for us and absolutely nailed it; even though some of the songs weren't easier for their drummer I'm sure. Thank you all so much for being fantastic musicians and for everything you did to make our night perfect.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Megan P

The Around Town Band is amazing. First of all they are very responsive, kind and professional before the wedding. You feel completely comfortable going into the big day. They played at our wedding on April 8th and made the party. They completely read the room to get everyone up... Read More and having fun. I couldn't have asked for a better band. I got dozens of compliments from guests about how good the band was!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 m l

We can't say enough about Around Town Entertainment- they helped make our wedding perfect! We've always felt that music is the most important part of the wedding and really makes it a party and ATE compeltely delivered. Prior to the wedding they were patient with the many... Read More discussions that we wanted to have regarding song selection and kept ensuring us that they will read the crowd to keep the party going but stick to our music taste- seemed too good to be true but we went with it. From the minute we walked into the reception area during our intros, ATE was on top of it. They had so much energy, sounded great, played all of our favorite songs and still managed to keep the dance floor full. After the wedding, we had many guests asking us about the band because they had so much fun. My husband and I barely left the dancefloor once we got going! We would definitely recommend ATE - you're guaranteed to throw an amazing party with them!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Diane U

Around Time Entertainment it 10 stars, but they only had five here. We had heard the band and another event and we were all hooked. Gorgeous, big sound. High energy. Talent up the wazoo. MC Adam was phenom as singer and leader and helped make the party rock. Consummate... Read More professionals. Can't say enough good words. FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Samantha S

The around town band was the band for my wedding this past weekend and they were absolutely incredible. They are able to do such a wide variety of songs. They had the entire wedding on the dance floor all evening and I have people texting me from my wedding talking about how... Read More fabulous they are. They made my wedding and I highly suggest them to anyone getting married . Every single person is the band is incredibly talented. I worked with Adam who is the band leader he is extremely responsive. Whenever I had a question he answered my emails immediately. He was super patient and reliable. They truly helped make my wedding everything I envisioned and they are worth every dollar spent. Thank you so much for making my day so incredible :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Caitlin H

Around Town exceeded our expectations at our wedding reception! They are amazingly talented and can perform just about any song you request. They kept the dance floor packed the entire night. They even provided classical music during the cocktail hour, which was a lovely touch!... Read More Around Town will NOT disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jess B

We had the a-list band and they were absolutely phenomenal! The crowd was dancing the entire evening past 1:30am when the wedding was supposed to end. Our guests raved about the band. We were so thrilled!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa S

There are no words to describe how amazing Adam and the Around Town Band is. We had them for our wedding on 9/4/16 and everyone is still raving about how fantastic they were. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Every song they chose was perfect for all ages. We could... Read More not be happier and we hope to be able to book them for another event soon :) Thanks Adam!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Caitlin L

Around Town was the best wedding band we have ever seen, and we were lucky enough to have them play our wedding. We have never seen a dance floor so consistently filled and rocking at the wedding. Each member is so clearly talented and passionate about their work, and that... Read More passion helped make our wedding the most fun night we have ever had. Beyond keeping everyone dancing, they did a great job providing music for the ceremony and cocktail hours and kept the evening paced with their selection of slower songs during the meals. Leading up to the wedding, Adam was great to work with, incredibly responsive, and accommodated a few song requests that they were able to learn at the relatively last minute. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jennifer G

I had my wedding Saturday October 1st, 2016. I decided to use Around Town Entertainment and it was an amazing decision. I was unsure at first if choosing a band over a DJ was going to be fun at my wedding or not. I am SO happy that we did. The band was classic, great and so... Read More much fun. My guests, family and myself were so pleased with the music. The dance floor was filled the whole night, and the best part is that they can literally play anything that you request. It was the best night ever and they were a huge part of it!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Fran D

I am not sure there is a better band for a wedding. Adam Michaels and the band are professional musicians who will keep your guests on the dance floors the whole night. I would have given more stars if The Knot would have allowed. They can play any music you would want. Book... Read More them for your wedding....you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

If there was a 6 star rating We would be giving Around Town's A- List band 6 stars. A really talented and also lovely group of musicians and singers. They brought incredible energy to our daughter's wedding and kept everyone dancing the entire evening. We will look no further... Read More for our second daughter's wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Reina M

Around Town is the best band ever! They were at my friends wedding, and were amazing which is why I chose them for my wedding. Working with them was easy and stress-free. They learned a bunch of new songs just for our special day, and even learned a song on the spot that was... Read More requested by my sister. They made our day so fun, and all our guests were on the dance floor the entire time. It's a no brainer to book them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

My job was the band, and I nailed it with Around Town Entertainment!! I chose the band, Altitude and I could not be more pleased with my choice. They absolutely rocked the house - the guests danced the night away and many asked me for the name of the band. We had 12 musicians.... Read More We also used a cello and keyboardist for the ceremony, and piano and guitar for the cocktail hour. I cannot give this company enough stars! Use them!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We used Around Town for our wedding on May 28th and to say that my expectations were exceeded is an understatement! I danced the entire night!.... And so did my guests! I cannot recommend this band enough! If you want a really fun wedding, this is the band for you!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Natalie R

We love the A-List Band!! Choosing our wedding band was a really big decision for us. We wanted to make sure all the guests would be up and dancing most of the night. We chose the A-List Band from the Around Town Entertainment group. After our choice was made, I was still... Read More unsure. I spent a lot of time watching the online videos and getting options of others. The A-List Band at Around Town Entertainment was just perfect. They provided our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. They played all the perfect music and all our guests had a blast. So many people told us it was the most fun wedding they had every attended. From our first contact, Adam was professional, responsive and so accommodating. He made a very stressful process easy and fun! Anyone planning a wedding or a big party, you must choose Around Town Entertainment, A-List Band. Check out the videos on their website and then imagine it so much better live! We had a great time and are so happy that we chose A-List Band for our big day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alex B

After reading fantastic reviews online we decided to go with Around Town Band and were not disappointed! Clearly everyone who has left reviews has had just as great an experience as we did. From the beginning Adam was a true professional and always made us feel like we were in... Read More good hands. They were able to learn and play our first dance song perfectly and then continued to have everyone on the dance floor the rest of the night. Every one of our guests had amazing things to say and were so impressed! I've already given their name out to multiple guests with upcoming weddings!! Really can't say enough good things about this band!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Kimberly B

Around Town Entertainment was amazing from day one. Adam Michaels is one of the most professional businessmen and responded to every email or call within 30 minutes, sometimes less! We had multiple set ups at our venue and they happily played and set up at cocktail hour, again... Read More in another room for dinner and then again for dancing. They played the entire night never taking a break, they just rotated members out. Everyone cannot stop talking about how great our band was and how much fun they had dancing to every single song. We booked them without hearing them never hearing them live and they were by far the best band we have ever heard! Can't thank them enough for such an amazing job.