Around Town Entertainment

New York and Metro Area

Around Town Entertainment

A live group made up of seasoned vocalists and musicians that have performed for some of the most prestigious weddings and corporate events in New York City and around the country. Their high energy performance creates a dynamic, yet sophisticated party atmosphere that would ensure the success of any event. The best father daughter wedding dance song  http://youtu.be/2BC6Uri8BiM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC6Uri8BiM The best mother son wedding dance song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFgdJ-0kqds https://youtu.be/KFgdJ-0kqds The best bride and groom first dance wedding dance song ideas https://youtu.be/s4E67ww4mLs https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=s4E67ww4mLs

Classical, Country, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

New York, NY New York and Metro Area (917) 679-8636

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Sarah Y

When we heard our band, After Party, play the intro to our first dance song, we looked at one another and instantly knew we had the perfect band. We knew it was going to be an unbelievably fun and meaningful night. Without ever taking a break, they played music that appealed to... Read More all of the generations of our guests, and had everyone on their feet dancing the night away. They were so helpful and patient with our numerous questions and requests in the months/weeks leading up to our wedding. Their performance was unparalleled. It was the most energetic, talented, and accommodating group we could have asked for. We had many people ask us about our band following the wedding, hoping that they might be as lucky to snag them for their own wedding! They truly exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Nicole A

We couldn't have asked for a better band for our wedding! We received so many complements from friends and family .. After Party was amazing from the song selection to the vocal quality to the overall energy they brought to the party. Adam was also super responsive and helpful... Read More throughout the whole planning process -they are true professionals.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Francesca B

I would highly recommend Around Town Entertainment! They truly made our wedding. From the moment the reception began, After Party got everyone on the dance floor. Adam contacted me regularly to keep me up to date and the band listened to all our requests.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Brooke S

We had Around Town Band at our wedding last weekend and our families and guests cannot stop raving about them! We met with Adam last year before booking and were very impressed with him. He is super easy to work with and responds to emails almost immediately! When we booked the... Read More band they were running a promotion that included ceremony and cocktail hour music, which were both beautiful additions to the day. They played the exact music we wanted - no problem. During the reception everyone was up and dancing! The song selection was amazing and the quality was truly excellent. We have recommended Around Town Entertainment to all of our friends and already know a few people who have booked them!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Josh R

We received so many compliments from friends and family that A-List was the best wedding band they had ever seen in terms of song selection, quality of sound, and energy. Additionally, Adam were so incredibly easy to work with- he replied faster to our questions than any other... Read More vendor we used. We would unequivocally recommend Around Town Entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding band. Thank you so much for helping to make November 11 the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Regina M

They were amazing! All of my guest can not stop raving about them. I have always dreamed of having a band at my wedding and Around Town Entertainment did not disappoint. We were dancing the entire time- which is exactly what we wanted. From the music at the ceremony to the... Read More music at the reception they were amazing. They played the exact music that the crowd loved and also played a couple of special request. They were very helpful when working out the songs for the ceremony and the entrance songs for the bridal party. They provided their feedback based on their experience. They recommended what they thought would be the best set up based on what we wanted and could afford. They were also very accommodating when I wanted to add musicians to the band. They were easy to get in contact with and answered all questions in a timely manner. I would and have strongly suggested them to all of our friends. I wish I could have them at all parties. They were absolutely AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jackie T

Around Town Band from Around Town Entertainment played at my wedding this past October and they were absolutely fantastic. We found the group through my sister who used them for her wedding the previous September and we can't say enough good things about this band. They are... Read More professional, polished, incredibly talented, and high energy. We worked with Adam Michaels directly who was super responsive and sent us a ton of information including a very long song list of everything they can play. The only challenge we faced was with making sure that the agenda from our wedding coordinator/venue's end synced up with the band's, but Adam guided us through that to make sure we were all on the same page. We loved not having to pick every song we wanted played throughout the evening; we gave him some as an idea of what we liked and trusted the band to customize the playlist based on the crowd, which they did perfectly. Between them and our wedding coordinator, we had a seamless and very special night from the ceremony through to the last song. If you're considering a band, make it easy on yourself and work with Around Town Entertainment who will get everyone on the dance floor and make your wedding all you hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Grant N

Stop what you are doing and just hire Around Town Entertainment! We had the After Party band at our wedding in the Catskills and they were amazing!! Each musician was incredible, the voices were sensational. The entire crew brought so much energy and joy to our occasion, making... Read More it memorable beyond our wildest imagination. Our guests were dancing for hours and continue to tell us how much fun the reception was thanks to the fabulous band. Adam was incredibly responsive and helpful in planning every detail. On multiple occasions he (and the entire team) went above and beyond to make our day special, including learning a song my husband wrote for me!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Caraline S

Was referred to Adam and Around Town Ent. from a friend who heard them play at a wedding and told me I had to talk to them. From our first convo, Adam understood the vibe that I wanted. He listened to the vibe we were going for, sent us links on the band and said he'd be around... Read More to answer any questions. Our band was A-List, and there is not enough good things I can say about them!! I am still hearing (3 weeks later) how incredible the band was. I've already sent their info to 2 other couples for their wedding. They felt the room. People were on the dance floor the entire time and they were able to include 5-6 of the must play on my list. They even learned an obscure Disney song for me to dance with my brother (and I mean in the vault!) They took our notes and made an unbelievable evening. I wish I had another wedding just to have this band play.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kristen R

I can't say enough good things about the Around Town Band! Adam was great from the first time I spoke with him and alleviated any concerns we had about not being able to hear the band in person first. Let me tell you, they did not disappoint!! Their song list is so extensive and... Read More they are willing to learn new songs! When Adam tells you they are a high energy band, he means it; they kept the dance floor packed all night! I had so many people come up to me raving about how good they were and asking how we found them. We could not have asked for a better band!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jessica Y

We had Around Town Band play at our wedding and they were everyone's favorite from my 90 year old Great Aunt and Uncle to my teenage cousins. Adam kept everything moving smoothly, and I even received multiple compliments for the guitar solo during dinner. They were clearly a... Read More huge hit during our wedding and played songs that everyone enjoyed. Other vendors even commented that they forgot there was a band playing because it sounded so good! As the bride, I was very happy to work with Adam as he made the process very easy. Additionally, I gave them an eclectic mix of songs that I wanted to hear and the band played ALL of them which made my day. Thank you so much again for the outstanding job. I highly recommend this band and would do so over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Colleen K

My fiancé and I chose the Altitude Band from Around Town Entertainment and we could not be happier!!! THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY, HANDS DOWN AMAZING!! The band members all had high energy and kept the party going all night long. They listened to our requests but also used the vibe of... Read More the crowd on what song to play next! They played a lot of Bruce Springsteen and nailed it! Couldn't be happier with their performance and professionalism! Peter and Colleen Freeman

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Leah S

5 star all around! Adam was so great to work with - very responsible and flexible to our crazy requests (like a second line New Orleans parade in Manhattan and a last minute song request a week before the wedding!). We had the Altitude band for our wedding at The Pierre and they... Read More were incredible! They were very high energy, their voices were excellent and they were so nice and professional to work with. They are also highly versatile - they did an incredible job from playing brass band music to traditional Jewish wedding songs. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sonya Z

Wow - what a band! They were AMAZING. Not only amazing talent, but the band leaders were very professional, introducing themselves beforehand to us. The band made the evening with all of our guests commenting to us - "where did you find this band" and saying they were the best... Read More band they've ever heard at a wedding. People danced the whole night! In addition, their manager, Adam, was great to work with to help organize and very responsive. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rachel M

Adam and his band were AMAZING! We spoke to Adam a few times to discuss how we wanted our wedding to play out, all we kept saying was energy. That is exactly what they did, the energy in the room was high at all times, we did not have 1 slow song and had the whole room dancing... Read More from start to finish. We had so many people after the wedding ask us who the band was and complain their feet hurt since they were nonstop dancing.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sandra K

This Band was the most spectacular we had ever heard. We requested the After Party group because they seemed to play the kind of music we wanted. And boy did they ever! The dance floor was never empty. They read the guests correctly and kept them happy which made us very,... Read More very happy. They also respected our request for conversation during dinner, so they had someone at the keyboard playing softly, but we never had a problem talking or hearing one another. They learned a special song for us and we opened the party with it. You can't go wrong with these guys and girls! Do it.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 L .

Adam and his band were absolute dolls, professional and incredibly talented. I was a little hesitant to have a band without hearing them in person first, but I'm so glad that I bit the bullet and did it! Our friends and family - which boasts quite an age range - couldn't stop... Read More dancing throughout the night, and the compliments just kept pouring in. Truly one of the stars of the night; can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 ELAINE V

For our daughter’s wedding, we chose the Around Town Band from Around Town Entertainment to provide music for the reception. We had a three person jazz ensemble for the cocktail hour and ten piece orchestra for dinner & dancing. Both groups were outstanding, resulting in... Read More several of our guests commenting that this is the best wedding band they have ever heard! Once the dancing started, the floor was always filled to capacity. The band’s musicality and ability to engage an audience all combined to make the night an unforgettable experience for everyone. And behind the scenes, their sound technician did a terrific job balancing the sound. Our reception venue was mostly marble and glass, which created an acoustical challenge that the band handled very well. From the outset, we found Adam Michaels to be an excellent partner. His responsiveness is unsurpassed! No matter what time of the day we emailed him, we typically received a response within the hour and most often within minutes of sending. We strongly recommend Adam Michaels, Around Town Entertainment and the Around Town Band if you want a wedding reception that no one will forget!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Carreña N

I can't say enough great things about Around Town! They were a huge highlight at the wedding - everyone was up and dancing throughout and they never stopped or lost momentum. Their vocalists were incredible - my friends were saying they felt like we had hired the real Alicia... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw Keys during one of her covers. Adam was a joy to work with - as other reviewers have mentioned - he is detailed and thorough and responds back to all inquiries immediately. We could not have asked for a better experience - thank you Around Town Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chesley A

We hired At Midnight for our wedding – we loved them and got so many compliments! The dance floor was rocking ALL NIGHT, everyone was commenting on how they've never seen such a packed dance floor and what a great energy there was! Around Town Entertainment was super easy to... Read More work with, very responsive and just a joy!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Andrew T

The band was great and made our day extra special!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Allie O

All of our guests said it was "the best wedding ever" thanks to Adam and AroundTown. People who never dance we're on the floor and I didn't stop dancing the whole time. They completely blew everyone away! Adam was extremely responsive to my many emails and remembered things I... Read More mentioned over a year and a half before the day. Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Lily T

Around Town was fantastic. First off, during the planning process, Adam was extremely responsive and easy to work with. He would respond to our emails or return our calls within minutes. On the day-of, the band was perfect. They are excellent musicians -- and more importantly,... Read More made the party a lot of fun. Also, they met all of our music requests and worked with our wedding-day timeline perfectly. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Megan Z

We cannot thank the After Party Band enough for such an amazing time at our wedding. Each and every one of the musicians was professional, and their talent was truly impressive. We were thrilled they learned all of our special songs and felt truly honored to get to dance to... Read More their performance. Guests complimented us on our band all night! They kept the crowd going, judging the mood and varying their song choices with expert taste. One of our guests told us they had never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding for the majority of the time! Several guests asked us for their information during the night, and we were thrilled to highlight and recommend Around Town Entertainment for their upcoming weddings! Adam and I are still beaming from our evening. We are extremely appreciative that Around Town Entertainment was a part of it!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Deanna M

We booked the nine piece Around Town band for our wedding out in Montauk in June of this year, and we cannot say enough good things about them. Our guests were RAVING about the music, and we could not stop dancing! Every time we went to sit to eat, they would play another great... Read More song. Every musician is incredibly talented, and they played to our guest's tastes perfectly. We loved their versions of some classics better than the originals! Adam, the band leader, was a dream to work with - responsive and accommodating. He worked with us to include a jazz duo for our extended cocktail hour, which really set a beautiful tone for the rest of the wedding. There is a reason every review you read is five stars - you cannot book a better band for your wedding. Thank you again Around Town!