Around Town Entertainment

A live group made up of seasoned vocalists and musicians that have performed for some of the most prestigious weddings and corporate events in New York City and around the country. Their high energy performance creates a dynamic, yet sophisticated party atmosphere that would ensure the success of any event. The best father daughter wedding dance song  http://youtu.be/2BC6Uri8BiM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC6Uri8BiM The best mother son wedding dance song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFgdJ-0kqds https://youtu.be/KFgdJ-0kqds The best bride and groom first dance wedding dance song ideas https://youtu.be/s4E67ww4mLs https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=s4E67ww4mLs

Classical, Country, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

New York, NY New York and Metro Area (917) 679-8636

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica P

We heard them at another event and had to have them. From start to finish Adam was attentive, responsive and so helpful in making our party wonderful. I've never seen some of my family dance until that night! They took control of the night and needed absolutely nothing from me... Read More which was AMAZING. They learned multiple new songs for us and absolutely nailed it; even though some of the songs weren't easier for their drummer I'm sure. Thank you all so much for being fantastic musicians and for everything you did to make our night perfect.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Megan P

The Around Town Band is amazing. First of all they are very responsive, kind and professional before the wedding. You feel completely comfortable going into the big day. They played at our wedding on April 8th and made the party. They completely read the room to get everyone up... Read More and having fun. I couldn't have asked for a better band. I got dozens of compliments from guests about how good the band was!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 m l

We can't say enough about Around Town Entertainment- they helped make our wedding perfect! We've always felt that music is the most important part of the wedding and really makes it a party and ATE compeltely delivered. Prior to the wedding they were patient with the many... Read More discussions that we wanted to have regarding song selection and kept ensuring us that they will read the crowd to keep the party going but stick to our music taste- seemed too good to be true but we went with it. From the minute we walked into the reception area during our intros, ATE was on top of it. They had so much energy, sounded great, played all of our favorite songs and still managed to keep the dance floor full. After the wedding, we had many guests asking us about the band because they had so much fun. My husband and I barely left the dancefloor once we got going! We would definitely recommend ATE - you're guaranteed to throw an amazing party with them!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Diane U

Around Time Entertainment it 10 stars, but they only had five here. We had heard the band and another event and we were all hooked. Gorgeous, big sound. High energy. Talent up the wazoo. MC Adam was phenom as singer and leader and helped make the party rock. Consummate... Read More professionals. Can't say enough good words. FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Samantha S

The around town band was the band for my wedding this past weekend and they were absolutely incredible. They are able to do such a wide variety of songs. They had the entire wedding on the dance floor all evening and I have people texting me from my wedding talking about how... Read More fabulous they are. They made my wedding and I highly suggest them to anyone getting married . Every single person is the band is incredibly talented. I worked with Adam who is the band leader he is extremely responsive. Whenever I had a question he answered my emails immediately. He was super patient and reliable. They truly helped make my wedding everything I envisioned and they are worth every dollar spent. Thank you so much for making my day so incredible :)

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Caitlin H

Around Town exceeded our expectations at our wedding reception! They are amazingly talented and can perform just about any song you request. They kept the dance floor packed the entire night. They even provided classical music during the cocktail hour, which was a lovely touch!... Read More Around Town will NOT disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jess B

We had the a-list band and they were absolutely phenomenal! The crowd was dancing the entire evening past 1:30am when the wedding was supposed to end. Our guests raved about the band. We were so thrilled!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa S

There are no words to describe how amazing Adam and the Around Town Band is. We had them for our wedding on 9/4/16 and everyone is still raving about how fantastic they were. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Every song they chose was perfect for all ages. We could... Read More not be happier and we hope to be able to book them for another event soon :) Thanks Adam!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Caitlin L

Around Town was the best wedding band we have ever seen, and we were lucky enough to have them play our wedding. We have never seen a dance floor so consistently filled and rocking at the wedding. Each member is so clearly talented and passionate about their work, and that... Read More passion helped make our wedding the most fun night we have ever had. Beyond keeping everyone dancing, they did a great job providing music for the ceremony and cocktail hours and kept the evening paced with their selection of slower songs during the meals. Leading up to the wedding, Adam was great to work with, incredibly responsive, and accommodated a few song requests that they were able to learn at the relatively last minute. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Jennifer G

I had my wedding Saturday October 1st, 2016. I decided to use Around Town Entertainment and it was an amazing decision. I was unsure at first if choosing a band over a DJ was going to be fun at my wedding or not. I am SO happy that we did. The band was classic, great and so... Read More much fun. My guests, family and myself were so pleased with the music. The dance floor was filled the whole night, and the best part is that they can literally play anything that you request. It was the best night ever and they were a huge part of it!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Fran D

I am not sure there is a better band for a wedding. Adam Michaels and the band are professional musicians who will keep your guests on the dance floors the whole night. I would have given more stars if The Knot would have allowed. They can play any music you would want. Book... Read More them for your wedding....you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

If there was a 6 star rating We would be giving Around Town's A- List band 6 stars. A really talented and also lovely group of musicians and singers. They brought incredible energy to our daughter's wedding and kept everyone dancing the entire evening. We will look no further... Read More for our second daughter's wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Reina M

Around Town is the best band ever! They were at my friends wedding, and were amazing which is why I chose them for my wedding. Working with them was easy and stress-free. They learned a bunch of new songs just for our special day, and even learned a song on the spot that was... Read More requested by my sister. They made our day so fun, and all our guests were on the dance floor the entire time. It's a no brainer to book them!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

My job was the band, and I nailed it with Around Town Entertainment!! I chose the band, Altitude and I could not be more pleased with my choice. They absolutely rocked the house - the guests danced the night away and many asked me for the name of the band. We had 12 musicians.... Read More We also used a cello and keyboardist for the ceremony, and piano and guitar for the cocktail hour. I cannot give this company enough stars! Use them!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016

We used Around Town for our wedding on May 28th and to say that my expectations were exceeded is an understatement! I danced the entire night!.... And so did my guests! I cannot recommend this band enough! If you want a really fun wedding, this is the band for you!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Natalie R

We love the A-List Band!! Choosing our wedding band was a really big decision for us. We wanted to make sure all the guests would be up and dancing most of the night. We chose the A-List Band from the Around Town Entertainment group. After our choice was made, I was still... Read More unsure. I spent a lot of time watching the online videos and getting options of others. The A-List Band at Around Town Entertainment was just perfect. They provided our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. They played all the perfect music and all our guests had a blast. So many people told us it was the most fun wedding they had every attended. From our first contact, Adam was professional, responsive and so accommodating. He made a very stressful process easy and fun! Anyone planning a wedding or a big party, you must choose Around Town Entertainment, A-List Band. Check out the videos on their website and then imagine it so much better live! We had a great time and are so happy that we chose A-List Band for our big day.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alex B

After reading fantastic reviews online we decided to go with Around Town Band and were not disappointed! Clearly everyone who has left reviews has had just as great an experience as we did. From the beginning Adam was a true professional and always made us feel like we were in... Read More good hands. They were able to learn and play our first dance song perfectly and then continued to have everyone on the dance floor the rest of the night. Every one of our guests had amazing things to say and were so impressed! I've already given their name out to multiple guests with upcoming weddings!! Really can't say enough good things about this band!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Kimberly B

Around Town Entertainment was amazing from day one. Adam Michaels is one of the most professional businessmen and responded to every email or call within 30 minutes, sometimes less! We had multiple set ups at our venue and they happily played and set up at cocktail hour, again... Read More in another room for dinner and then again for dancing. They played the entire night never taking a break, they just rotated members out. Everyone cannot stop talking about how great our band was and how much fun they had dancing to every single song. We booked them without hearing them never hearing them live and they were by far the best band we have ever heard! Can't thank them enough for such an amazing job.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Arielle B

We cannot say enough amazing things about Adam and the Around Town Band. We had them at our wedding this evening and they made the night unforgettable. The music was fun and upbeat and everyone danced the night away. Additionally, Adam has been there for us for the past year as... Read More we made decisions related to the music. He emails back remarkably fast and always has sound advice. Would highly reccomend the Around Town Band without reservation!!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Ashley S

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Around Town Band! They were simply perfect from beginning to end! Adam is fantastic--he is extremely professional, helpful, and easy to work with. Not to mention that he responded to every one of my e-mails (and there were a lot of... Read More them!) within about 10 minutes. Wow! From the very start I felt comfortable that they were going to be great and they sure delivered! They truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests were on the dance floor every second of the night and are still raving about the music! Working with Around Town Band was one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding process! If you go with them you can't go wrong! They're worth every cent and more!

They truly rocked!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Ashley W

I know everyone thinks everything about their own wedding was truly the best, but in this case its absolutely true. During the cocktail hour all I heard was comments about my officiant (who wowed 3/4 of the audience and disgusted the other 1/4). However, once the music started... Read More the Around Town band was all anyone spoke about. My phone was on blast the entire next morning asking about where I found them. Each singer is gifted and have their own style which enables them to perform all types of music--which was a big request for me. The dance floor was packed all night, with young and old. And without a doubt, what impressed me the most was their noise control. They had a guy walking the room the entire night editing the decibel levels on an I-Pad gadget, ensuring the music was never too loud that it prevented people from conversing.

A BAND EQUAL TO THE ENERGY OF NYE

Reviewed on 1/04/2016

My wife and I were married on New Years Eve and needed a band that was up to the task of a New Years Eve wedding. We booked Around Town's Altitude Band and we could not have been happier! Not only did they play NON-STOP, they nailed their English catalog (including our... Read More requests!), played Hebrew and Spanish music unbelievably well and even came into the crowd and danced with our guests. If you're looking for a high energy, talented and cohesive band and a reasonable price, the Altitude Band is a no brainer! Thank you!

Key Component to our Big Day

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Jessie W

We love to dance, and so do our friends and family. Sure enough, Around Town had everyone up on the dance floor from the minute we finished our first dance. There was not one minute where they let us down - even the solo musicians during meals were (seriously) very cool and at... Read More moments were making quietly breathtaking music. Adam was easy going and supportive during planning. I recommend trusting his opinion, going with the flow, even though he's sincere about wanting to know your tastes.

Awesome Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Katie B

Around Town Band was amazing! All of my guests were talking about how great they were. They were very easy to work with and affordable. They did not take any breaks and played everything we asked for. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or use them for a function in... Read More the future.

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Kirah A

Around Town was amazing! They played fantastic music and kept the party going throughout the entire wedding. All our requests were met. Our guests were raving about them long after the wedding was over. They were extremely professional and organized.