Around Town Entertainment

New York and Metro Area

Around Town Entertainment

A live group made up of seasoned vocalists and musicians that have performed for some of the most prestigious weddings and corporate events in New York City and around the country. Their high energy performance creates a dynamic, yet sophisticated party atmosphere that would ensure the success of any event. The best father daughter wedding dance song  http://youtu.be/2BC6Uri8BiM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC6Uri8BiM The best mother son wedding dance song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFgdJ-0kqds https://youtu.be/KFgdJ-0kqds The best bride and groom first dance wedding dance song ideas https://youtu.be/s4E67ww4mLs https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=s4E67ww4mLs

Classical, Country, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

New York, NY New York and Metro Area (917) 679-8636

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Leah S

5 star all around! Adam was so great to work with - very responsible and flexible to our crazy requests (like a second line New Orleans parade in Manhattan and a last minute song request a week before the wedding!). We had the Altitude band for our wedding at The Pierre and they... Read More were incredible! They were very high energy, their voices were excellent and they were so nice and professional to work with. They are also highly versatile - they did an incredible job from playing brass band music to traditional Jewish wedding songs. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Sonya Z

Wow - what a band! They were AMAZING. Not only amazing talent, but the band leaders were very professional, introducing themselves beforehand to us. The band made the evening with all of our guests commenting to us - "where did you find this band" and saying they were the best... Read More band they've ever heard at a wedding. People danced the whole night! In addition, their manager, Adam, was great to work with to help organize and very responsive. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Rachel M

Adam and his band were AMAZING! We spoke to Adam a few times to discuss how we wanted our wedding to play out, all we kept saying was energy. That is exactly what they did, the energy in the room was high at all times, we did not have 1 slow song and had the whole room dancing... Read More from start to finish. We had so many people after the wedding ask us who the band was and complain their feet hurt since they were nonstop dancing.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Sandra K

This Band was the most spectacular we had ever heard. We requested the After Party group because they seemed to play the kind of music we wanted. And boy did they ever! The dance floor was never empty. They read the guests correctly and kept them happy which made us very,... Read More very happy. They also respected our request for conversation during dinner, so they had someone at the keyboard playing softly, but we never had a problem talking or hearing one another. They learned a special song for us and we opened the party with it. You can't go wrong with these guys and girls! Do it.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 L .

Adam and his band were absolute dolls, professional and incredibly talented. I was a little hesitant to have a band without hearing them in person first, but I'm so glad that I bit the bullet and did it! Our friends and family - which boasts quite an age range - couldn't stop... Read More dancing throughout the night, and the compliments just kept pouring in. Truly one of the stars of the night; can't say enough good things!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 ELAINE V

For our daughter’s wedding, we chose the Around Town Band from Around Town Entertainment to provide music for the reception. We had a three person jazz ensemble for the cocktail hour and ten piece orchestra for dinner & dancing. Both groups were outstanding, resulting in... Read More several of our guests commenting that this is the best wedding band they have ever heard! Once the dancing started, the floor was always filled to capacity. The band’s musicality and ability to engage an audience all combined to make the night an unforgettable experience for everyone. And behind the scenes, their sound technician did a terrific job balancing the sound. Our reception venue was mostly marble and glass, which created an acoustical challenge that the band handled very well. From the outset, we found Adam Michaels to be an excellent partner. His responsiveness is unsurpassed! No matter what time of the day we emailed him, we typically received a response within the hour and most often within minutes of sending. We strongly recommend Adam Michaels, Around Town Entertainment and the Around Town Band if you want a wedding reception that no one will forget!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Carreña N

I can't say enough great things about Around Town! They were a huge highlight at the wedding - everyone was up and dancing throughout and they never stopped or lost momentum. Their vocalists were incredible - my friends were saying they felt like we had hired the real Alicia... Read More Keys during one of her covers. Adam was a joy to work with - as other reviewers have mentioned - he is detailed and thorough and responds back to all inquiries immediately. We could not have asked for a better experience - thank you Around Town Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Chesley A

We hired At Midnight for our wedding – we loved them and got so many compliments! The dance floor was rocking ALL NIGHT, everyone was commenting on how they've never seen such a packed dance floor and what a great energy there was! Around Town Entertainment was super easy to... Read More work with, very responsive and just a joy!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Andrew T

The band was great and made our day extra special!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Allie O

All of our guests said it was "the best wedding ever" thanks to Adam and AroundTown. People who never dance we're on the floor and I didn't stop dancing the whole time. They completely blew everyone away! Adam was extremely responsive to my many emails and remembered things I... Read More mentioned over a year and a half before the day. Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Lily T

Around Town was fantastic. First off, during the planning process, Adam was extremely responsive and easy to work with. He would respond to our emails or return our calls within minutes. On the day-of, the band was perfect. They are excellent musicians -- and more importantly,... Read More made the party a lot of fun. Also, they met all of our music requests and worked with our wedding-day timeline perfectly. I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Megan Z

We cannot thank the After Party Band enough for such an amazing time at our wedding. Each and every one of the musicians was professional, and their talent was truly impressive. We were thrilled they learned all of our special songs and felt truly honored to get to dance to... Read More their performance. Guests complimented us on our band all night! They kept the crowd going, judging the mood and varying their song choices with expert taste. One of our guests told us they had never seen so many people on the dance floor at a wedding for the majority of the time! Several guests asked us for their information during the night, and we were thrilled to highlight and recommend Around Town Entertainment for their upcoming weddings! Adam and I are still beaming from our evening. We are extremely appreciative that Around Town Entertainment was a part of it!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Deanna M

We booked the nine piece Around Town band for our wedding out in Montauk in June of this year, and we cannot say enough good things about them. Our guests were RAVING about the music, and we could not stop dancing! Every time we went to sit to eat, they would play another great... Read More song. Every musician is incredibly talented, and they played to our guest's tastes perfectly. We loved their versions of some classics better than the originals! Adam, the band leader, was a dream to work with - responsive and accommodating. He worked with us to include a jazz duo for our extended cocktail hour, which really set a beautiful tone for the rest of the wedding. There is a reason every review you read is five stars - you cannot book a better band for your wedding. Thank you again Around Town!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Susie C

Around Town Entertainment provided an 11 piece band for our wedding reception in Chelsea New York this April. They were incredible and the rave reviews from our friends and family are still flowing in! The jazz quartet played during our cocktail hour outside the reception space... Read More on the lawn. They were lovely and really set the tone for the event. The band leader was incredible and really kept the program going and the toasts moving along. The music selection was wonderful and it flowed perfectly from the "bride and groom announcement and song" until they finished 4 hours later. The band had no problem getting people up on the dance floor and guests even started dancing between courses during dinner, which was great! The band was so phenomenal we couldn’t keep our guests in their seats! They would have danced into the wee hours of the morning if the band had kept going. Thank you so much to Around Town Entertainment for your professional organization, song suggestions, and amazing band! The day was incredibly special. SC

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Eileen M

Around Town was amazing! From our first meeting with Adam, he was great to work with and always prompt to respond to our questions. The band was great and granted all of our song requests (even the ones that were unconventional!) They played our ceremony, cocktail hour, and... Read More reception and never stopped playing the whole time. The dance floor was packed and they played a great mix that everyone could enjoy!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Tricia M

Amazing! They did such a great job and all our guest were out on the dance floor having a blast. Adam is not only part of a great team of musicians, but he will never leave you hanging. He is the most responsive vendor I've ever come across. He is incredibly helpful and will... Read More make everything happen perfectly on your day just the way you'd like it! I highly recommend this amazing wedding band!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Amy L

We used the After Party Band for our wedding after a recommendation from a friend who had seen them at another wedding they attended. They were incredible and kept the party going all night! Adam was great to work with and made the process very easy for us. They'll gladly play... Read More any song for you even if it's not on their list. We've had a couple of guests ask for their information for their upcoming weddings. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Mary R

Altitude played at our daughters wedding at the Knoll Country Club on May 20, 2017. Everyone raved about them. They had the dance floor filled all night. They also listened to all of our requests. In addition to being an awesome band all of the members were so nice.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Kaitlyn A

We used the After Party Band for our wedding, but were very torn between them or the Around Town Band. Honestly speaking, I don't think you could go wrong either way, or with any band from this company. I can't tell you how many people have raved about the After Party Band since... Read More the wedding, and it's only been a week! They were prompt, AMAZING, and knew what to play and when to play it. I'm not a dancer, and I danced all night! They learned two songs for us and the owner of the company responded to every email instantly. One of the easiest and best decisions made for the wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Natasha T

Adam and his band were absolutely INCREDIBLE! We still have guests raving about the music at our wedding and I am so so happy we decided to go with Around Town Entertainment. One thing that stood out to us the most while wedding planning was just how accommodating and quick to... Read More respond Adam was, he was truly amazing. We had a big contingent of Irish family over from Ireland for our wedding and Adam expertly included some Irish songs and traditional wedding dances into the party, which was so well received and a ton of fun! Thank you so so much Around Town for making our wedding an absolutely blast!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jessica P

We heard them at another event and had to have them. From start to finish Adam was attentive, responsive and so helpful in making our party wonderful. I've never seen some of my family dance until that night! They took control of the night and needed absolutely nothing from me... Read More which was AMAZING. They learned multiple new songs for us and absolutely nailed it; even though some of the songs weren't easier for their drummer I'm sure. Thank you all so much for being fantastic musicians and for everything you did to make our night perfect.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Megan P

The Around Town Band is amazing. First of all they are very responsive, kind and professional before the wedding. You feel completely comfortable going into the big day. They played at our wedding on April 8th and made the party. They completely read the room to get everyone up... Read More and having fun. I couldn't have asked for a better band. I got dozens of compliments from guests about how good the band was!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 m l

We can't say enough about Around Town Entertainment- they helped make our wedding perfect! We've always felt that music is the most important part of the wedding and really makes it a party and ATE compeltely delivered. Prior to the wedding they were patient with the many... Read More discussions that we wanted to have regarding song selection and kept ensuring us that they will read the crowd to keep the party going but stick to our music taste- seemed too good to be true but we went with it. From the minute we walked into the reception area during our intros, ATE was on top of it. They had so much energy, sounded great, played all of our favorite songs and still managed to keep the dance floor full. After the wedding, we had many guests asking us about the band because they had so much fun. My husband and I barely left the dancefloor once we got going! We would definitely recommend ATE - you're guaranteed to throw an amazing party with them!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Diane U

Around Time Entertainment it 10 stars, but they only had five here. We had heard the band and another event and we were all hooked. Gorgeous, big sound. High energy. Talent up the wazoo. MC Adam was phenom as singer and leader and helped make the party rock. Consummate... Read More professionals. Can't say enough good words. FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Samantha S

The around town band was the band for my wedding this past weekend and they were absolutely incredible. They are able to do such a wide variety of songs. They had the entire wedding on the dance floor all evening and I have people texting me from my wedding talking about how... Read More fabulous they are. They made my wedding and I highly suggest them to anyone getting married . Every single person is the band is incredibly talented. I worked with Adam who is the band leader he is extremely responsive. Whenever I had a question he answered my emails immediately. He was super patient and reliable. They truly helped make my wedding everything I envisioned and they are worth every dollar spent. Thank you so much for making my day so incredible :)