Wedding Planning Services

Congratulations on your Engagement! Now comes the fun part of planning your dream wedding, and whether it’s a fancy affair or a casual get together, we know how to make it happen. Our experienced professional team of wedding coordinators will come along beside you to ease your stress in the planning department while giving you confidence that your wedding day will be everything you imagined it to be.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Atlanta and North Georgia (770) 842-9200
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Joshua T

Having Natalie as our wedding planner was one of smartest decisions we made during the whole wedding process. She is very helpful with lining meetings up with vendors, and helping you close the deal without breaking the bank. From start to finish she is always on your side and... Read More does everything possible to make your dream wedding come true. In my case I married a woman who wanted a fairytale wedding on a small budget. I don't know if we could have ever had her(our) dream wedding without Natalie's help. She made sure we stayed in our budget without sacrificing quality. On the wedding day she makes the eviroment stress free for the bride and groom. I didn't have to worry if the set up was right or was the food here or anything else. My only worry was not stuttering during my vows. I would recommend Natalie to anyone she treats you like you're family. She takes the hassle and worry out of the planning of the wedding so you and your future better half can enjoy the process. And have the wedding you always wanted.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Maggie P

Natalie was absolutely amazing leading up to and on our special day. She always dealt with whatever request or new project we threw her way with grace and ease! My wedding was full of small personal details and she made sure every one was in its place and that everything we did... Read More ran on time! She was also great about reassuring me when the weather looked like the hurricanes might take over on our weekend. God showed up and our wedding was more than our wildest dreams. My husband and I were able to just simply enjoy our day and be lead seamlessly from event to event by Natalie.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tracy T

Everything ran on the dot on time for my daughter's wedding. Natalie made sure that everything was to our liking. We had a small I image affair and everything was lovely from the flowers from a Stems Atlanta and our vintage mismatched China from Prissy Plate. The coordination of... Read More everything put together was perfect.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Danielle T

I can't express enough on how grateful I am I found Arranged To Eat to help with our wedding. When we hired Natalie our budget didn't seem practical with the look we wanted to have, but she made it all possible without breaking a sweat (or at least we didn't see)! She made it... Read More her priority that everything stayed in our budget without diminishing our look of details (keeping it from looking cheap). When ever there was a bump in the road Natalie made sure I stayed calm and reassured me everything will turn out how we dreamed. I highly recommend hiring Arranged To Eat to help you plan your dream wedding!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lara Berens B

"If you want a wedding coordinator who is there to make sure everything works smoothly, look no further than Natalie! We were only a few months away from the DAY and had to let go of our previous coordinator. Needless to say we were lost! Natalie jumped in, calmed our fears,... Read More worked around the clock, answered our emails, texts and phone calls. She contacted all the vendors and provided ideas and of course the most beautiful flowers ever at the wedding. I could go on and on. Suffice it to say than when my other daughter, who is engaged, sets her date...Natalie will be hired again without hesitation!! "

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Stephanie R

Natalie is attentive, intuitive, and can make your dreams a reality. She creates a worry free environment that keeps the bride at ease. Not only was our big day aesthetically pleasing (Oh the flowers!) and tasty (my friends and family are still raving about the food), she made... Read More sure the day flowed flawlessly. She has such a talent for detail and goes above and beyond. Thanks to Natalie, I look back on that magical day and think what a fairytale day it truly was.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ashton W

Natalie Durham with Arranged to Eat is seriously the best. She is very put together, on top of everything, and most importantly lovely to work with. She makes the absolute craziness of planning a wedding completely manageable and I couldn’t have done it without her! We loved our... Read More venue and think everyone should get married there, but what really made our experience there was working with Natalie and her team. She has done so many weddings which meant there really isn’t a situation that she hasn’t seen. This gave us security and we felt comfortable and ready to tackle the tasks that come with planning a wedding. Natalie is the perfect mix of professional and personable! She handles as much as she can for you so that you can really just enjoy the process. It was such a dream to plan our wedding and Natalie made it that much better! We love her!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Marla W

Natalie was wonderful! She arranged it so we didn't lose our deposit for food when we changed venues. The flowers were beautiful, and she was so flexible in spite of the difficulty of trying to plan when the bride was 500 miles away!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kelli B

Natalie is absolutely amazing. She attends to every detail with such professionalism. And the floral arrangements - just gorgeous! Everything was perfect in every way - can't recommend Arranged To Eat enough!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Julianne C

My day would have been a disaster if it weren't for Natalie. Not only did she save the day with my bouquet but also with the catering and cake decorator. She handled everything professionally but she also felt like my friend. I knew I could be honest with her and tell her the... Read More truth without any backlash but not only that she basically already knew how I felt before I even had to say it. I could call her whenever I needed and she always answered. She talked me down many times when I was in the middle of a nervous breakdown. She is a down to earth AMAZING wedding coordinator and I have recommended her to ALL my friends that are getting married.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Maegan B

Natalie did an amazing job. Any bride that works with her will have a beautiful wedding. She even knew how to keep me stress free! Thank you and your company for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Joshua T

Meet The President

Natalie Durham

Arranged To Eat was created for you! Natalie's passion for event planning and floral design eventually led her into forming her company in 2009. Her love for her work shows in all that she does. Going the extra mile defines her work ethic. She's an active Chamber member, local business association member, recognized with awards and charity volunteer. Natalie is married with one child and loves outdoor activities including hiking, camping, bonfires and s'mores. Her favorite season is the fall when Dahlias are in bloom and pumpkins adorn every house.