Wedding Planning Services

Congratulations on your Engagement! Now comes the fun part of planning your dream wedding, and whether it’s a fancy affair or a casual get together, we know how to make it happen. Our experienced professional team of wedding coordinators will come along beside you to ease your stress in the planning department while giving you confidence that your wedding day will be everything you imagined it to be.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Atlanta and North Georgia (770) 842-9200
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ashton W

Natalie Durham with Arranged to Eat is seriously the best. She is very put together, on top of everything, and most importantly lovely to work with. She makes the absolute craziness of planning a wedding completely manageable and I couldn’t have done it without her! We loved our... Read More venue and think everyone should get married there, but what really made our experience there was working with Natalie and her team. She has done so many weddings which meant there really isn’t a situation that she hasn’t seen. This gave us security and we felt comfortable and ready to tackle the tasks that come with planning a wedding. Natalie is the perfect mix of professional and personable! She handles as much as she can for you so that you can really just enjoy the process. It was such a dream to plan our wedding and Natalie made it that much better! We love her!

2017-09-26T07:02:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashton. I loved working with you and your family. I know you will be blessed with many years of happiness and joy.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Rebecca R

Natalie was definitely the most professional, helpful and easy-going person I could have asked to work with. We had some obstacles since my husband is currently in the military and we are stationed outside of Georgia. Natalie worked with us via phone, text and email to make... Read More sure everything we requested for our 10th anniversary / wedding vow renewal was handled in a timely manner. As the big day approached, she called, texted , and emailed every day to make sure that she and I were on the same page for all aspects of the ceremony & reception. She also made my beautiful flowers arrangements/ bouquets, and couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. She listened to my requests and knew exactly what I wanted --it's like she could read my mind. When mother nature decided to change her mind right at the time of the ceremony with a thunderstorm, Natalie was quick to throw 'Plan B' together in a matter of minutes. She got all the guests inside, rearranged the reception area to conduct the ceremony and made sure everything ran smoothly and stayed on time. She literally took all stress of planning my renewal in the matter of 5 months from 700 miles away! I definitely recommend Natalie to all future brides/grooms, she has become part of my extended family. She takes the hassle and worry from the planning so you can enjoy and love every minute of your special day!

2017-09-26T07:03:05 Response from the vendor

Rebecca, you and Joseph were such a sweet couple to work with. Congrats again on your 10year Anniversary. It was an honor to work for both of you.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 CARISSA C

We loved Natalie!! So thankful that she went above and beyond all our expectations to make our day go better and make it more beautiful than I ever imagined!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Lynne W

As a wedding cake designer, Natalie has been nothing but a dream to work with. She is very thorough with her planning and follow through. She makes sure to keep me in the loop with any important details regarding the bride and groom, venue, timeline and setup. She is very... Read More creative and I am always amazed when I walk into a venue and see what she has helped to create. Everything runs like clockwork and the couples and their families rave about her. Her team is friendly and professional. You can’t find a better planner to work with.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Terri M

Natalie, Thank you for making Rebecca and Joseph’s special day the one they didn’t have 10 years ago. We were looking for a venue and planning team that was flexible and willing to work on details with minimal direction. The first day I met Natalie I knew we found the person for... Read More the job. She is awesome!! My daughter’s dreams came alive by sharing text messages, photos and FaceTime Meetings. Kudos to Freckled and Blue catering and My Cake Lady Lynne for the delicious food, cake and peach cobbler. Flowers arrangements made by Natalie using blooms from the farm were just as my daughter envisioned. I would definitely recommend Natalie as your wedding planner.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maggie H

Words cannot even begin to express how incredibly grateful I am for Natalie and her Arranged to Eat team! Our wedding day was filled with excitement and love but lots of rain and dropping temperatures came in with a fury and Natalie went above and beyond to make sure it was... Read More nothing short of perfect, she handled last minute changes like a professional while bringing me so much reassurance to make it the day of our dreams! She really makes sure to go out of her way for her brides to give them everything they want and make sure they are having the best night while still managing the craziness of a large wedding. I strongly recommend going with her full service option as well, her assistants Danielle and Mackenzie were so amazing, always there when needed at a moments notice, going out of their way to re-bustle my dress, help with all the spills and hiccups that come with weddings and make sure everything ran smoothly and everyone was comfortable! For any bride thinking they can do it on their own with out a planner and a full team for your day of coordination, which I must admit I thought way back when, I have to tell you it is completely worth it and completely necessary to make your day perfect and stress free and there is no one better than Natalie and Arranged to Eat to be by your side every step of the way!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Brooke H

Oh my goodness! My wedding planning was seamless and it made me feel so ready for my day! Absolutely wonderful and just so happy to have had her as my day of coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amanda F

I just had my wedding planned by Natalie and it was nothing short of amazing! Natalie made sure we were on top of everything we needed to do as the months went by and helped us get our details coordinated. Everything went smoothly the day of because she was directing all the... Read More details. She was everywhere and invisible all at once and I didn't want for anything the day of. Most importantly she made sure my mom and I were happy the whole way through!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Brittany S

Really can not say enough good things about Natalie! She is extremely easy to get along with and very accommodating to any situation. She just did our wedding and I couldn't be happier. Everything was beautiful and easy. Would highly highly recommend. My husband is a food and... Read More beverage director and has worked with several wedding planners on other people's weddings and said Natalie is by far the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mackenzie M

Such a great experience you get with Arranged to Eat!!! Natalie is the best at what she does!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Marley M

Words cannot express how amazing Natalie with Arranged to Eat is. She has helped me through every step of the way for our wedding. Anytime I have a question or have any wedding stress she is always there to help! She is just such an angel and I would highly recommend her to... Read More everyone who is newly engaged.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Cailee M

I would have been one extremely lost puppy without Natalie! Hiring her was the best decision I could have made! She took every stress and worry and turned them into beautiful ideas. I can't express how grateful I truly am! She was a complete life saver & every bride needs her by... Read More their side!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Katie H

Natalie was outstanding !!!! Down to earth and easy to work with. Hosted a Wedding Seminar which gave us so many great ideas. Would recommend Natalie and Arranged to Eat to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Leanna W

My mom and I could not wait to start planning my dream wedding. However, we needed some guidance and that's when our angel, Natalie, appeared. My mother and I were very impressed with her from the start. We even cancelled our next meeting with another wedding planner as we both... Read More felt like Natalie was the right fit for us. She was very easy to work with, very organized, and on the ball. She had wonderful ideas and suggestions and listens to what you want out of your big day. She made every step of the planning easy and the wedding day went absolutely perfectly. My mother was dealing with cancer during this time and we still say to this day we could not have pulled off this wedding with out her.

2017-09-26T07:05:03 Response from the vendor

Maggie, it was so much fun planning your wedding with you and your mom and nana. :) You were such a beautiful bride inside and out. Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Maggie P

Natalie was absolutely amazing leading up to and on our special day. She always dealt with whatever request or new project we threw her way with grace and ease! My wedding was full of small personal details and she made sure every one was in its place and that everything we did... Read More ran on time! She was also great about reassuring me when the weather looked like the hurricanes might take over on our weekend. God showed up and our wedding was more than our wildest dreams. My husband and I were able to just simply enjoy our day and be lead seamlessly from event to event by Natalie.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Tracy T

Everything ran on the dot on time for my daughter's wedding. Natalie made sure that everything was to our liking. We had a small I image affair and everything was lovely from the flowers from a Stems Atlanta and our vintage mismatched China from Prissy Plate. The coordination of... Read More everything put together was perfect.

2017-09-26T07:07:42 Response from the vendor

Tracy, you are an incredibly caring mom who never stopped trying to give Jaya a dream wedding. I loved working with you!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Danielle T

I can't express enough on how grateful I am I found Arranged To Eat to help with our wedding. When we hired Natalie our budget didn't seem practical with the look we wanted to have, but she made it all possible without breaking a sweat (or at least we didn't see)! She made it... Read More her priority that everything stayed in our budget without diminishing our look of details (keeping it from looking cheap). When ever there was a bump in the road Natalie made sure I stayed calm and reassured me everything will turn out how we dreamed. I highly recommend hiring Arranged To Eat to help you plan your dream wedding!

2017-09-26T07:08:49 Response from the vendor

Danielle, I truly enjoyed planning your wedding with you and Josh. We made some great decisions along the way which resulted in an amazing wedding day.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Lara Berens B

"If you want a wedding coordinator who is there to make sure everything works smoothly, look no further than Natalie! We were only a few months away from the DAY and had to let go of our previous coordinator. Needless to say we were lost! Natalie jumped in, calmed our fears,... Read More worked around the clock, answered our emails, texts and phone calls. She contacted all the vendors and provided ideas and of course the most beautiful flowers ever at the wedding. I could go on and on. Suffice it to say than when my other daughter, who is engaged, sets her date...Natalie will be hired again without hesitation!! "

2017-09-26T07:10:13 Response from the vendor

Lara, that was such a beautiful wedding from the flowers to the special moments all throughout the night. It was a pleasure to work with such a kind and caring mom.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Stephanie R

Natalie is attentive, intuitive, and can make your dreams a reality. She creates a worry free environment that keeps the bride at ease. Not only was our big day aesthetically pleasing (Oh the flowers!) and tasty (my friends and family are still raving about the food), she made... Read More sure the day flowed flawlessly. She has such a talent for detail and goes above and beyond. Thanks to Natalie, I look back on that magical day and think what a fairytale day it truly was.

2017-09-26T07:11:07 Response from the vendor

Stephanie, you were the epitome of an easy going bride, which made my planning so easy. Your food and flowers and arbor all turned out so wonderful. I loved watching your two families come together as one.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Marla W

Natalie was wonderful! She arranged it so we didn't lose our deposit for food when we changed venues. The flowers were beautiful, and she was so flexible in spite of the difficulty of trying to plan when the bride was 500 miles away!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kelli B

Natalie is absolutely amazing. She attends to every detail with such professionalism. And the floral arrangements - just gorgeous! Everything was perfect in every way - can't recommend Arranged To Eat enough!

2017-09-26T07:11:58 Response from the vendor

Kelli and Jason, you were my first blue wedding and it was a joy to be your planner for your food, flowers and coordination.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Julianne C

My day would have been a disaster if it weren't for Natalie. Not only did she save the day with my bouquet but also with the catering and cake decorator. She handled everything professionally but she also felt like my friend. I knew I could be honest with her and tell her the... Read More truth without any backlash but not only that she basically already knew how I felt before I even had to say it. I could call her whenever I needed and she always answered. She talked me down many times when I was in the middle of a nervous breakdown. She is a down to earth AMAZING wedding coordinator and I have recommended her to ALL my friends that are getting married.

2017-09-26T07:13:15 Response from the vendor

Jules, you and your mom filled my heart with such emotions because I just felt so close to you all. I am so glad I was there to fix all of the issues and to give you peace of mind. Your family will always mean... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Maegan B

Natalie did an amazing job. Any bride that works with her will have a beautiful wedding. She even knew how to keep me stress free! Thank you and your company for all your hard work!

2017-09-26T07:14:17 Response from the vendor

Maegan, thank you for allowing me to be your full service planner. Your flowers are some of my most favorite I have ever done. Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Joshua T

Having Natalie as our wedding planner was one of smartest decisions we made during the whole wedding process. She is very helpful with lining meetings up with vendors, and helping you close the deal without breaking the bank. From start to finish she is always on your side and... Read More does everything possible to make your dream wedding come true. In my case I married a woman who wanted a fairytale wedding on a small budget. I don't know if we could have ever had her(our) dream wedding without Natalie's help. She made sure we stayed in our budget without sacrificing quality. On the wedding day she makes the eviroment stress free for the bride and groom. I didn't have to worry if the set up was right or was the food here or anything else. My only worry was not stuttering during my vows. I would recommend Natalie to anyone she treats you like you're family. She takes the hassle and worry out of the planning of the wedding so you and your future better half can enjoy the process. And have the wedding you always wanted.

Meet The President

Natalie Durham

Arranged To Eat was created for you! Natalie's passion for event planning and floral design eventually led her into forming her company in 2009. Her love for her work shows in all that she does. Going the extra mile defines her work ethic. She's an active Chamber member, local business association member, recognized with awards and charity volunteer. Natalie is married with one child and loves outdoor activities including hiking, camping, bonfires and s'mores. Her favorite season is the fall when Dahlias are in bloom and pumpkins adorn every house.