String Quartet, Trio, Duo, and Solo

Would you like live music for your wedding? Check us out! Whether a wedding, private party, or your grandmother's 90th birthday, you can impress your guests with live chamber music. We have years of experience organizing wedding music, as well as music for other events including art gallery openings and brunches, dinner events, fundraisers, batmitzvahs, funerals, recordings, and (you guessed it) 90th birthday parties. Choose from a large assortment of music: classical, pop, ragtime, or opera and showtune favorites. (String Quartet has the most varied selection.) Special requests can be arranged, given enough time, for a $15 fee per song. We are happy to work with vocalists and church music directors. We have experience playing music for Catholic masses!

Instruments

Cello, Fiddle, Violin

Classical, Pop

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

33 High St., Somerville, MA New England (857) 600-1982

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Catherine L

Arreaux Strings played our wedding ceremony and reception and we found them to be FANTASTIC in every way!! Rebecca was exceptionally communicative during the entire planning process and their level of professionalism was top-notch. The music was absolutely lovely!! During our... Read More reception, guests kept commenting on how wonderful they sounded and the string trio truly made our event one to remember. If you are considering hiring musicians for your event, I would recommend Arreaux Strings without reservation...you will not be disappointed!! Thank you, Rebecca and team!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Cyndy J

Arreaux Strings played at our wedding ceremony and they were wonderful! The music was perfect for the occasion. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Sarah D

Arreaux Strings was AMAZING in both the planning of our ceremony and the performance the day of. My husband and I decided to change the start time to our ceremony, final music choices AND number of musicians at various times in our wedding planning and Arreaux Strings was more... Read More than accommodating and pleasant to work with :) Our ceremony received a TON of complements thanks to these amazing artists. Do yourself a favor and book the trio!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Arreaux Strings provided the perfect music for the event which took place in a tea house. My family is all musicians and they thought that the music was great.

Review for Arreaux Strings

Reviewed on 9/21/2008 Katie C

Great! Showed up on time played the songs I asked very skillfully.

Rebecca Shaw

I have 25 years of music experience and 10 years as founder and manager of Arreaux Strings. I also play baroque and modern cello throughout the Boston area, teach strings, and arrange music for Arreaux Strings.