Arrington Vineyards

Arrington, TN

Book Your Wedding with Arrington Vineyards

A BACKYARD IN ARRINGTON, TN

If you want friends and family to know why you love Tennessee, invite them to your wedding at the Arrington Vineyards in Arrington, Tennessee. Tours are available every Monday through Friday and once you've made a decision that the venue is just right for you, you'll be given the services of an events manager. In addition to the picturesque rolling hills, there's 16-acres of vineyards on the 75-acre property. The beauty of the surrounding nature is every photographers dream and you're sure to get the most amazing photos on the most memorable day of your life.

Vineyard Stone House. Accommodating as many as 50 of your closest friends and family members, the Vineyard Stone House is a more intimate space. Since this facility is on the west side of the building, the happy couple and their guests will enjoy an amazing view of the sun setting over the horizon. The attached wrap-around porch offers a spot for guests to break away from the crowd for a private conversation.

Outdoor Tent. Available for use alone or along with the Vineyard Stone House, the outdoor tent services 100 people. It measures 40-feet by 60-feet and sits on top of a paved courtyard. There's plenty of lighting and a section for caterers to prep their food.

The Grounds. Make yourself at home in our gorgeous Bridal Suite and rustic Groom Quarters while you make life long memories with your bridesmaids and groomsmen. Say your "I do's" while your guests look out across the vineyards from our Stone House which includes a 40x60 tent. The wrap around porch is perfect for cocktail hour and has a spectacular view during sunset.

Although Arrington Vineyards does not supply a caterer for your reception, they do have a preferred vendor list with reputable companies for you to choose from. The culinary team of your choice will have access to the prep building that has a sink, stainless steel counter and a cooler. There aren't any appliances for cooking the dishes, so cooks must arrive already prepared. Couples are also responsible for renting tableware.

Included in the room rentals are all of the tables and mahogany folding wood chairs you need to seat your guests. There are also tables for serving the food and setting up the bar. All alcohol must be purchased from Arrington Vineyards. The facility can hire the bartenders for you. It is suggested that you have one bartender for every 50 guests that you invite. Two restrooms, a flat-screen television for presenting slideshows of the bride and groom and audio visual equipment are all available for use.

Since couples are welcome to host both their ceremony and reception at Arrington Vineyards, the separate rooms for the bride and groom to get ready in is truly an extra perk. The spaces are big enough to accommodate all of the ladies and gents in the wedding party and they even have air conditioning to keep everyone cool during the warmer summer months. A few more perks are below:

• Complimentary parking
  • Wireless Internet service
  • Handicap accessible
  • Liability insurance

Arrington Vineyards

Arrington Vineyards offers the perfect location to host your dream wedding and/or reception. We offer a unique vineyard setting in the beautiful rolling hills of Tennessee. We are truly a venue like no other in the area!

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings

6211 Patton Road, Arrington, TN (615) 395-0102

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Myriah D

I have always loved Arrington Vineyards. When I first saw The Stone House as a venue option, I knew I wanted to book it. Unfortunately working with this venue during most of the planning process leading to the wedding, as well as the day of, was incredibly disappointing. My... Read More parents and I were very frustrated with the disorganization and communication between the event planner(s) leading up to the wedding. The main event contact for the wedding changed 3 times for the duration leading up to mine and my husband's big day. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by something like this, but I never knew who actually had all of the important details and who didn't have them.. SADLY I found out on the day of the wedding that the main event planners I had worked with for 9 plus months weren't even at the wedding, AND DIDN'T RELAY ANY OF THE IMPORTANT DETAILS TO THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE. My parents, husband, and I were also reassured the Stone House restroom OUTSIDE OF THE BRIDAL/GROOM SUIT would be available for guests the day of the wedding... well guess what? The bathrooms weren't working so guests had to use the bridal/groom suite one! To top it off, we had 3 ceremony plans laid out-- one of which was specifically planned in case it rained. With any outside wedding you risk chancing weather & rain, but my frustration with the plan we had for this is that we weren't even allowed to do it! Per the Arrington event planner on the day of- there is a wind policy that IS NOT stated in the contract my parents and I got. Consequently, this wind policy effected our rain plan to get married underneath their tent at the Stone House so we had to forego the ceremony underneath what they call a 'Portico'; which is basically a small porch with a cover directly above. However, like I mentioned, it's small, and it has no sides or enough space to accomadate the guests we had at our wedding. Therefore the guests at our wedding got rained on because the rain was blowing into the portico. Additionally, we had planned to serve a white wine with dinner and a dessert wine for dessert, but the employees took it upon themselves to serve ALL of the wine we bought to guests BEFORE the reception even began. Needless to say my parents, in laws, wedding party, husband, and myself were very very mad about this. I have many more complaints about my experience with this venue, but I don't have enough characters to fully share my frustrations. I will say, regardless of the frustrations I had about my experience with this venue; NOTHING will take away the perspective I had THE DAY OF. Though I learned about some of the conflicts the day of the wedding AFTER the big day--I can honestly say I tried my best to just focus on my husband and I getting married the day of. It wasn't until later that I took it all in and wanted to share about the experience in hopes to give insight to other perspective couples who might be choosing this venue. So if you're still reading this review, I hope in some way I've provided a glimpse into the stressful mess of an experience with this venue. BUT if you're heart is set on Arrington Vineyards--book it. I know when you have your heart set on something, it's hard to change. Perspectively, the most important thing about the wedding is to marry the love of your life and have fun, and that's just what I did. Sadly, I still probably wouldn't recommend this venue for a wedding.

2017-08-01T14:15:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and are very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. Our management team deemed it unsafe to have the ceremony under a tent or... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 September B

Amazing venue and absolutely gorgeous for our June wedding! The staff were great and very helpful! Pricing was decent especially with all the things they include! Amazing!!!

Fantastic setting for an outdoor wedding

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Lauren

If you've ever dreamed of an outdoor wedding that is classic but with a little rustic charm, Lilac Farms at Arrington Vineyards is the perfect location for you. Not far from Franklin, TN, this venue backs up to the popular Arrington Vineyards with some of the grape vines... Read More spilling over to the property. It was originally a working farm and has now been transformed into a beautiful event venue complete with separate houses for bridal and groom's parties to relax and get ready in, sprawling grounds, a refurbished barn with a loft for receptions or gatherings (with awesome bathrooms), and a enormous oak tree with permanent globe lighting serving as a beautiful centerpiece to it all. Our wedding was the last weekend of April, and he grounds were a perfect lush green, giving us an incredible background on which to say "I Do." The staff is friendly and helpful and can recommend vendors if you're unfamiliar with the area (we actually live in Memphis, so this was needed). You can use all of your own vendors, except for wine which will need to be ordered from Arrington Vineyards

Lilac is beautiful & wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Erin

Beautiful services! Thank you to the great staff at lilac! Emily & her staff were amazing to work with minus the wakeful wedding planner issues Brittany Coleman. Only wish we could purchase more of the wines served.thanks again Emily at Lilac Farms!

Picturesque outdoor setting

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Katherine M

Where to begin - everything about Lilac Farms was absolutely perfect. Having been to Arrington Vineyards to enjoy the wine and great setting many times, I was so excited to learn about this new event venue! Emily was a pleasure to interact with, and the staff ensured that the... Read More grounds looked fabulous on our wedding day. Thankfully, we didn't have to go to our rain plan, but Emily had helped to set one up using the barn. There are so many ways that you can use the property for event setup and pictures. We rented out the entire property for the day, which worked out great. My bridesmaids and I were able to get ready in one house, while the groomsmen hung out in the other. Family that arrived early were also able to spend some time in the houses' AC (it was a tad warm during the afternoon!). It really made the day entirely stress-free, since we didn't have to worry about transportation! Lilac Farms was the first and only wedding venue that we looked at, and everything turned out absolutely perfect. The pictures are going to be amazing!

Lilac Farms at Arrington

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Kelly L

If you are looking for the perfect venue to deliver a mix of southern charm and absolutely breathtaking scenery, Lilac Farms is the place for you. We had our March 15th wedding at the farms and could not have had a more picturesque backdrop for the occasion. With all but a few... Read More of our guests being from out of town, this showed them exactly why we love Tennessee! The property itself is simply beautiful and there are so many options to give you exactly what you want. There are two houses you can use for an event or do like we did and use a home for getting ready for that special moment. I cannot say enough about the farm itself but when you add in the amazing help we got from Emily, who was so kind through all of my wedding craziness, they're an unbeatable choice for your venue. If you're on the fence about choosing Lilac Farms...go visit. You'll know as soon as you drive up that it's where you want to begin the rest of your lives together.

We love Lilac Farms!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Erin B

Everything about planning our wedding was enjoyable with Lilac Farms. The owners and operators are incredibly accommodating and knowledgeable about event planning. The setting has numerous options for the ceremony and reception, which allowed us to be creative! The event manager... Read More Emily, is immensely helpful in every aspect of the planning, from transportation to purchasing wine for the reception. Emily was available whenever I had a question and had a crew the day of our wedding to help with any details! The staff were all so friendly and helpful in cleaning up after our wedding, we truly had the wedding of our dreams in part because of Lilac Farms! I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a beautiful setting with amazing and friendly staff!