Arrow Paper Party Rental & Retail

Connecticut & Rhode Island

Your Special Event Starts With Us!

Event & Tent Rentals: Staging, Dance Floors, Tables, Chairs, Linens Wedding Coordination: Free Consultation with our event specialists Party Supplies and Decor: Custom invitations, Balloons, Paper Goods

Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

567 Colman Street, New London, CT Connecticut & Rhode Island (860) 442-4575

Great company, good product.

Reviewed on 1/10/2014 Katie P

We rented a wedding archway from Arrow paper. The process was easy, and the archway was very nice. Our florist was able to decorate it beautifully. (We went to Smith's Acres for flowers, FYI). You have to pick it up and set it up yourself (as well as take it apart and drop it... Read More off after the fact) but that was fine with us, and made the whole thing easier to coordinate. (Something for the groomsmen to do!)

Exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Dawn P

When we thought about priorities for our wedding, invitations was not one of them! We knew that invites would be saved by myself and my mom and everyone else would throw them away! With that said, I wanted invitations that were elegant, pretty but affordable! Arrow Paper has a... Read More HUGE selection and I was surprised at how much you can customize on your invites. Lori C. helped me and my mom out so much! We had no idea where to start and she walked us through everything and even asked my mom (who went back after we ordered) how my plans were coming along. Our invites came out BEAUTIFULLY and we had so many guests complimenting them! We HIGHLY recommend Arrow Paper for beautiful yet affordable invitations!

chairs

Reviewed on 9/24/2012 Ashley M

i only used the company for chair the website a little hard to use. I went to the store they have the chairs and place setting our for you to see. You place and order and if you want to change anything you just call tell them you event number and change what you like. The... Read More delivery fee was cheap and you do not have to worry. Or if you want you can put them up and drop them off.

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Colleen P

Amylu was extremely helpful and flexible in placing my order. I went back and forth on tent sizes, number of tables and lots of extras several times and she was always very pleasant and prompt. The day of delivery- there were a few items missing that they had to make a second... Read More trip. I was one table short for the bar set up. It all worked out fine in the end because we borrowed a table from a family member. Set up was a chore- We were trying to do as much as we could ourselves to save money and in hindsight- it would have been worth hiring Arrow to set up tables and chairs. The table linens came pressed but came folded multiple times and needed to be pressed again to get the fold marks out. I literally spent 6 hours re-ironing. I wish I had known and planned for that beforehand- I could have tackled problem differently by bringing extra irons. I was up until 2 am rushing to prep night before. Overall- I was happy with all the rental items and the reservation process but the set up day of- I wish I knew then what I know now.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jerrica J

I needed to rent Gold Chiavari chairs w/ ivory cushions as my venue did not provide them. When immediately thought of calling this Arrow Paper Rental Party Supply Store in New London because I have used them many times before for other functions. Having used them before I knew... Read More that they do not deliver on Saturday or Sundays, they deliver on Friday's for weekend events and pick up on Monday mornings with a regular delivery service charge. When I called to place my rental order for the chairs they were very nice, had my records on hand from past events and were very prompt in answering all my questions. However, since this event was happening at the Branford House and not my usual location and my event was happening on a Sunday, they wanted to charge me an additional $280.00 for a delivery charge. I was like absolutely Not! I was already paying over $800.00 just for a chair rental. Plus I knew that the wedding happening at that venue the night before was also renting the gold chiavari chairs with ivory cushions the same amount that I needed. Knowing their policy for pick-up, I was a little perturbed that they were going to try to charge me a specialty delivery charge for chairs that were already there. I negotiated with them, and they agreed to drop the specialty delivery charge, and the regular delivery charge and they only charged me $30.00 for the Monday morning pick up. Overall I am very satisfied with their service, they even threw in a few extra seat cushions just in case some were stained from the event the night before. I will definitely use them again. My advise, do your research and don't be afraid to negotiate. They want your business.

Wedding Rentals

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Elizabeth A

We rented china, flatware, glasses, and sundae bowls for our wedding at Harkness Memorial State Park. We didn't end up renting tableclothes because it was a lot cheaper to buy them online than to rent them (and we plan to sell them now that the wedding is over). Our navy tables... Read More looked beautiful with the white china. Booking everything was simple and we had not trouble with our rentals.

2015-08-11T09:56:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the nice review :) We're so glad we were able to help make your day great!!

Mediocre Rental Service

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Gretchen S

One of the "hidden costs" in planning a DIY wedding is all of the required rentals! Chairs, linens, silverware, plates, glasses, a tent, grill, and tables are just some of the things that we had to rent from Arrow Paper. The cost of these items add up quickly, and we felt many... Read More items were overpriced. In addition, the condition of many rental items, including the chairs and tablecloths, were extremely worn. The night before the wedding my mom and aunt were scrubbing down white chairs and rearranging the tablecloths to hide stains - NOT something you want to be worrying about on the eve of your wedding. Allison was our main contact at Arrow Paper, and while she was pretty knowledgeable, we often waited 2-3 days for an email response. I wouldn't recommend Arrow Paper, but unfortunately, I don't know of any other options in the Mystic, CT area.

2014-10-28T09:18:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the feedback Gretchen. Very sorry to hear about your rental experience. We were unaware of the chairs and linens. If informed of any issues we would have done our best to bring another batch of chairs and linens immediately. Our response via... Read Less Read More

Chair rental

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Jen R

Very helpful with delivering chairs to a park that they could not drive to and picked up the chair at a different location for no additional fee. Lori was very helpful, and the I could be flexible with the number of chairs up to a few days prior tot he event which helped saved... Read More money.

Chair rental

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Andrea D

I had difficulty getting anyone to return my phone calls or emails, but my husband was successful. We ordered 50 white chairs and they were delivered promptly.

The Tent was Gorgrous

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Erica S

The Arrow team did a great job. The tent was perfect and it was super helpful that they knew the venue (The O'Neill in Waterford) incredibly well. They also provided a much needed generator and worked with us to maximize our power needs. Thank you Gary and Allison!

Trouble at first but overall satified.

Reviewed on 9/07/2011 Jennifer M

They came to deliver and set up my dance floor. It was not centered with the room and it was on an angle. I was very upset but after I talked to them several times, they agreed to come back and fix it.

wonderful

Reviewed on 2/09/2011 Effie P

Arrow Paper is a great company to work with! I work with them for all my parties big or small and they are lovely!

Chair Rental

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kimberly M

We rented gold chiavari chairs for our wedding reception from Arrow Paper. Chairs were beautiful and made the room look stunning! So many of our guests have commented on how much they loved the chairs!!! Arrow delivered the chairs to our reception site. About ten of the... Read More cushions were stained. I had to call Arrow to deliver new cushions, which they did. Very friendly and professional. We had our chairs delivered the day before the wedding and we set them up at that time. The only thing we did not like was that we had to stack the chairs after the reception so they could be picked up the next day.